PDA

View Full Version : Key Grand Prix 2 Quarter Finals Magazine/Chat

Hush
05-21-2015, 03:04 AM
Intro

Well here we are in the second round, better late than never huh? Things didn't move along as smoothly as I would have hoped. I wanted to put more work into the first round mag, as well as give the battlers more ample time to be ready.. but you know what. THIS IS A KEYSTYLE TOURNEY so I couldn't stall any longer. I really wanted to get you guys more votes but we had to make due with that we had. Shoutout to dead man for keeping his word and hitting what battles were left open. Diode Orc what up mothefuckers? Would love to see you guys touch down on some of these second round match ups. I myself didn't vote as not to sway the opinion of our weaker minded or lazier members. What I will do, and continue to do every round is give full breakdowns and critiques of every battle in each and every mag. I will do this is everything I mod from now on. I hope it helps, or at least gives you guys the feedback and opinions you crave and deserve. Honestly I haven't got to read anything yet, so I will be going through them as I write this. But yo, did ya'll see this nigga short stroke Sansa Stark in front of Reek last week? Lmao damn he a cold ass nigga frfr.

Hush
05-21-2015, 03:27 AM
Battle Breakdowns

Bags vs Ullr

Ullr
This cunt legit is gon' die, battle's bout'a be bloodier than a "Bag of used tampons" with a shiv through his thigh!
He's "stuck up" on an internet high, not even "dope on the board" when ya circuit surfin', you worthless virgin!!
ok wow.. heres the deal bro. first off your opener is doing too much for no reason... you say "bloodier than a bag of used tampons with a shiv through his thigh" say that out loud... how does it make sense? are u putting the shiv through the thigh of the bag of used tampons? and when the shivs in his thigh the battle is bloodier than a bag of used tampons.. shit just dumb to me.. then you put "stuck up" and "dope on the board" in quotes.. why. they are not connected nor are they relevant to the punch which I guess is being dope on the board.. on top of that u force a rhyme in at the end.. so much wrong with this man.. nothing good even burried under the bad stuff...just rhyming words for the helluva it which is cool if your doing a topical I guess
You'd only see a tit if it's an African bird plus you're bars are wack + trash and absurd!
Bags would only be "the shit" n' "on a throne" if he was passin' a turd!!
the punchline here is worded way better. its just corny. not clever. its so obvious and cliche. it just makes me roll my eyes dude. its something a kid in jr high school would giggle at.. the fuck is the african bird part about tho. shit seems suspect to me
I bring the action in verbs, I'll pop a bag while I'm collapsin' this nerd!
I'm Ullr, bitch! All I need's an Axe and my word to hack you to pieces and put you back to the dirt!!
this some grind time KOTD dr suess flow man. I dont like this. alot of ppl on this site are really into punchlines. especially since its a 10 line battle. generally ppl want 5 punchlines or jokes or puns. not just random generic bland disses which could apply to anyone. u could have wrote this 7 yrs ago bro
This fucker's trash, literally, a tyke with no skill! If Aero goes hard off the handle it's on a bike with no wheels!!
He ain't close to as hard with sharpened bars as I am - I'll bring an Aero to his knees like a Guard in Skyrim!
I appreciate how u basically used ur two bars as 4 here. thats cool and creative. I might jack that tbh, I appreciate that u are different and have ur own lane...two ok nameplays not wowing but this was better than ur other stuff in my opinion. fyi that skyrim game is kinda old so it makes shit hit harder if its still current or it gotta be SUPER FIRE or old so that its got nostalgia factor..
I'll drop ya team with a Wesson, Catch n' put his ass to sleep, call it dream interception - I'll put Bags in a Bag like a scene from Inception!!
This Bag faggot only hits dope in intravenous injections - this dick would only be "ill" with a penis infection!!!
you gotta understand how juvenile and catch u and put u to sleep dream interception is.. u HAVE to get how ridiculous that is or u wont really improve as a battler.. not here at least.. the dick/ill like made me cringe yo. be more creative if possible please

Bags
My name is well known an dude ur dull.
Wen i pulled the aero out from bags it was to put one thru ur skull.
Yo nah, foh. but yea I won't waste my time with u tbh
U a corny dorky lonely porky homely fagot guy
Only time u were late to a party was debuting on nc...4yrs past it's prime
nah
I'll be gone till november
If sum1 call U-god.........insert punchline about the wutang member
lol I like this
Im FLY now watch me expose his weakness
eat ur heart out......tthen my pitbulls give u the same treatment
yea ok
IDK WHO GASSED THIS NIGGER
but I'll grab the trigger an turn his face into an apple fritter
remember that time a NIGGER banged ya sister, yea good times

Anywho, my mans Ullr just got that letsbeef 2001999 flow. Like iunno man, dude got that time machine keyboard. I wasnt feeling none of that shit, but he had passion and tried his best so respect for that man.. I know Ullr you might be feeling like fuck does this nigga know.. but bro.. your shit is not hot.. ur style cool but those bars ass b. no offense. Bags pretty much read that verse and wrote whatever came to his head knowing unless Ullr kids and mother were coming to vote he pretty much had this shit in the bag, the same bag Ullr is being burried in

Destroyer vs Xquisite

Destroyer
just stop kid. bottom line... ur not shit
& we'll see just how little u know when I pop quis
ironically I seen X battle tons of times and dont recall this line, prolly been done. but how u aprouched it made it hit for me. this is a good example on how a opener should look
u think u can drop vets? sorry homie... not yet
& ur return has diode contemplating the move to .net
lmao the fuck u even talking about here bro. this isnt even a diss . its not even coherent. its just a name drop. booo
u think ur a beast, man, but my plan is to leave this fag exposed
I've seen X-Men, trust me when I say they're a bunch of creeps in pantyhose
whats the point of the word "man" in the opener. that shit has 0 purpose there and just muddled the bar. the bar was bad. lol but that word there just irked me. i dont see why u did that
been on vacation so long, can't even contemplate how bad I'll wreck u man
this nigga so Rusty, people yell his name when he standing right next to em
I dont get this. whos Rusty? a deaf person.. iunno man. get this bar the fuck outa here
& I know u think ur flow is hot, but trust me, it's not yo
I mean u forever stay posting ass like ur name was Tish Faco
Ok thats ok cuz its relevant and current. but its still lazy and just a name drop u should of added another element to the bar, wouldnt of been hard

Xquisite
I’ve been gone for years but you know I’m still a contender dude
Shit, I’d use some personals on you… but I don’t even remember you!
ok I guess, but it dont really work imho cuz dudes dont even know who you are either. shit so fucked up no one remembers anyone so its like meh... the way it was worded it just didnt work, the idea was there.. I think it was a case of good angle bad aim
And you’re just a pretender duke… a slender dude with some bruised innards
Yep, you’re just a “straight faggot” ………. Bruce Jenner
man, I had some crazy Bruce Jenner bars haha I didnt dig this one, and really hated how u used that punchline style. haven't seen it ina while never wana see it again
Plus ya bars are queer bro… guns that spark? You fear those
I asked D if he click clacks…. He responded, “I love guitar hero!”
lmao fire. fucking fire
And, my dick game is gangsta. I had ya bitch blowin this thug
Cuz when my dick blue up her throat… I had her throwin up blood
this shit make no sense, if ur dick blue up her throat it would be throwing up folk or some other fuckshit. lol It just dont work for me again.. I do love how u tied ur opener into ur punch I wish more ppl did that
And she was soakin in my nut right after she kissed this dick
Then the bitch fed ex fruit like a bad Christmas gift.
dont get it, I tried. read it a few times. Iunno man didnt like this verse too much, u rusty tho. wording was on just everything else wasnt even off off, it just was like right off center

This right here was an aiight battle, pretty close and pretty competitive. X had the best bar by a long way, but he also had some bad misses, and alot of eh shit. Des had ok shit, but he had more consistency and didn't shit the bed as bed. X rust really effected him here and he could have easily took this shit with one more just OK line.

Allen Knight
05-21-2015, 04:57 AM
BATTLE PREVIEWS

Destroyer vs Tic Tac

This wont be close, des is human waste...he only wins by luck at this point.
This faggot got a wrinkly ass face... looked like he got paid to stare at the sun for 12 hrs a day for 5 years of his life, hes a fuckin dirt bag creature, he will def have a tictac line about fresh breath in there or tictac toe, this nigga watches point break every night before bed w/ his oakley multi colored sun glasses on in the dark, his wife scrapes his toothbrush all around the toilet after she took her morning shit evey AM. Tic is good & has been improving alot lately, can be lil inconsistent at times but he doesnt need to be here, he can win by checking in.
Winnner=Tic 100000000000x1000000000empatheisafaggot

Muffy vs Bags

This is a battle for the ages, 2 werido's goin at it. Muff has been on a huffing hair spray & drinking diluted bleach spree for 3 days & hes gotten worst...he found the dust off in the basement of his house, hes been fillin up garbage bags of it an breathing in till he sees mini dicks. This nigga bought a Oz of robitussen in frozen forum. he watches URL battles thinking hes in them. he lost a battle to virginity 3-0, they took his cuz they didnt count him mistakenly slippin his dick in his cousin while she was sleeping & he was changing her diaper. BAGS GRRRRR this fuckin mutant is shittin in his hand right now & shoveling it out his studio aparment cuz he to cheap to pay his water bill so he cant flush. This nigga claimed he fucked some anime ho but in reality he got blacked out drunk watched some ugiyo & had a dream about fuckin the girl on there but she aint even give it up she beat him down & he loved it, he hasnt had pussy since he raped his baby mother & she had the kid. That horrible november night that ruins her thanksgiving ever year since she got belly flopped on like D-lo brown off the top rope by a drunken salami breathed fat faggot italian anothony. This battle will suck.
Winner= Anyone that doesnt read, but 50/50 for anyone that cares

Sharp vs Knucklehead

On to a good battle this rd finally, Knucklehead is good...when he shows tbh he has some good wins tbh i seen some fire verses, but idk if hes rusty he no showed alot recent..he could be a lil, but i think he will show here. Sharp is nice now, he got into a groove, figured out his own style, he always has some dope shit...this will be a real toss up tbh cuz idk which knucklehead will show.
Winnner=50/50 can go either way def BTOR

Junto vs sn00p

Another one im looking foward to, these both been on there games lately, They also just faced off in the NBL an sn00p too that one in a close ass battle he's also in the nbl title match vs me & hes been real consistent. Junto is good to he beat alot of ppl recent an on rb hes got his style down. This is def one that can contend for BOTR an hopefully it does both are real talented & can drop fire, this another toss up cant pick.
Winner=50/50

TOP PUNCHES
No order

British fagots merked quick, don't fuckin' blink u square
You would all die for the Queens.. I just wish u'd end up like Chinx did there
Knucklehead

U a corny dorky lonely porky homely fagot guy
Only time u were late to a party was debuting on nc...4yrs past it's prime
Bags

Plus ya bars are queer bro… guns that spark? You fear those
I asked D if he click clacks…. He responded, “I love guitar hero!”
Xquisite

R..I.P CHINX Drugs. Cept you be the next one get HIT in the Lungs
I'll end your Career after that Bang'll Pull Your Hip Out Like Bo Jackson Injury Run
Muff

Dude's retarded. He don't get irate & bang
One punch'll give Bombaclat to the brain like Jamaican slang
Tic Tac

I'll be pinned a killer how I plan this murder, put two to ur dome man
I came all the way over to Tac board, to hang up another funeral program
Bomb Bard

you won't just die..... cuz with torture I'm exquisite. Modestly.
Take u so deep in the woods, to a place where Yellen don't even affect fiscal policy
Junto

Buddy really i got mad guap, i could take ya bish pronto
Ugly nigga get yo ass shot... nd i aint talkin bout tish faco
Greed

u think ur a beast, man, but my plan is to leave this fag exposed
I've seen X-Men, trust me when I say they're a bunch of creeps in pantyhose
Destroyer This isnt a top punch i just wanted to point out how played this faggot is & what to expect next rd.