PDA

View Full Version : Random Rant

theMuzzl3
05-31-2015, 05:07 AM
Random motherfucker, dumb ass white nerd explaining nothing nobody already knew- nada.
Straight up road blocked, cock blocked, sabotaged and instigated… smashed into cement, nothing can be of me, Mommy.
Worse than vomit bucket- suck it with instant recognition within all your explanations.
Not bling bling … not nada, smashed skull, jumped by straight up anyone who has A mind.
Faith like racist and inbred, smoking down with clams and lobsters, claims nothing:
Smokin down to the raided away way, way back from the back of the back of Original Gangstas- snap his neck
Clampin down on my finga’s, tightinen those snitches- flowing broke bitches from the wicked crutches of His Name.
Fuckin- damn cops, setting road blocks, mind stops, splatters platters inspired micro-occupancy of dope, I mean.
From the Dopamine – I can get ready. Can’t stay steadily within requiems of dreams.
Reality sets in, dips in, flips snapped pictured realities.
Cold steady. Reality sets in.
Stupid ass motherfuckin dumb ass chump cock sucker – non-soul havin as mo-fo,
never had no soul to Earth and no soul to birth so bringing back cock sucking up& it ain’t makin no sense.
Please understand. Poor dumb ass white dude, tried real hard. I try so fuckin hard
but ain’t a fuckin thing flowing from my slapped down mouth to go to outgoing smoking goin on the biggest bong
straight up Gods’ words expressed through the pity of you to allow my dumb white ass to express anything that can be possibly negativity, within our song.
Express your mouth.
McDonalds.
Bitch.
Yeah.
Uhhh.
What.
Make yah say ‘ohhhohhh'… or not.
Not make yah say 'naaadaaaa'… say what?
At some point text. Is TXT.
blah blah blah blah, to the beat, read it how you want… and don’t flaunt it.
Who wants it?
So wonder off unto explicit extremities exclaiming exclamation marks & ex-spaz-mating scrabbles excreting examples of which you’ve heard .
exhuming the remains.