PDA

View Full Version : Cred 2-1 vs Junto 2-1 - JUNTO WINS

Sharp
06-02-2015, 01:35 AM
Netcees Battle League Season VIII

Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday, June 4th 2015 11:59 PM PST. and will be open until the following Sunday
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 10, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first

For additional Rules refer to rule thread

First to 5, win by at least two votes
Good luck!
Cred Junto

Cred
06-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Cash.

Junto
06-02-2015, 12:22 PM
might need that extra day, you good wit that my nigga?
How many we tryna do...

Cred
06-05-2015, 03:24 PM
I catch pussies in traffic n fukem up. I'm on da side of the road rammin dis faggot queer
Bitch.. my niggas bang in dat suburban like Warriors & smash the fuk outta ur Cavalier
Nobody knows u! & stop thinkin u black wen u really a wigga
Cuz all u do is make people Guess.. & rock dat gay ass brand, so bitch stop sayin nigga!
U ain't baggin chickens, ya game weak & ya wardrobe suks, dis man is trippin
A laughing victim, erybodies fukin amber alerts buzzin how bad his swag is missin
U a goon? I'm a goon too. URL bars- catchem slippin I'll take his life
Let me find u at night creepin.. I'll draw sumthin on ur face dat wont let u live to see Daylyt
We kno dudes a lame, u dnt bust guns u do drugs dat put cocaine to shame
Only time ur Trigger finger itchin'.. is wen u ain't got no $$ to Shoot up dope thru ur veins
I'm from gun bar city, Talkin tough'll get u hit wit the ruger
So u better Hush, cuz these 10 K's will lift u off the side of da street quicker den Uber
Junto

Junto
06-06-2015, 03:09 AM
[Previews]

Cred 2-1 vs Junto 2-1

[Allen]
Winner=Junto 60/40, cred can surprise tho

[Knuck]
Junto: 60/40

Yo that had me laughin... shit, you're still tryna pass levels I've mastered bitch
You better appreciate those 40s. & the ones that your homies gonna pour out after this
Act like you're hard or a menace, like "maaan I run the yard when I'm sentenced"
Please. Only thing this Chi guy know bout courts & bein locked was back in Mario Tennis
Don't like my wording, Don't say shit. That ain't advice I'd ask a kid that's wack for
Ya girl was here I'd tell her save her tips too... but when does anyone ever tip a crackwhore
You think it's all a game - nah little bitch it's do or die
One hit from Jun ya say OW! ...after a couple more it's brain damage and suicide
I'm a veteran dude. In battle rap I do the type of shit you never could do
That "guess who Junto is" thread could double as a list of people better than you
I'll take the hatchet to your body & make art like a black Picasso
& I would shoot you after too. But the pieces so small... well, it's a tough axe to follow

El Muffin
06-06-2015, 03:23 AM
Cred

Opener. ok u flexing a Lil bit. Simple word association but I like it..more snf tho
guess was bad tho lol. Not feeling u tell in him to not say nigga in that way iono tbh
AmBert alert. Sick flow. Weak punch. His swag is missing? Nono. niggas still say they have swag? Where?
Daylyt had potential but was worded strange to me.
Trigger itching was slick.
closer was nasty as fuck

Vs

Junto
Opener lol
Yoo mario tennis wtf are we telekinetically linked? Stop this now junto! I see wat u r doin n I don't like it one bit.
this is really my cup of tea tho. Nice shit
tip a crack whore was ok
junior Seau a little bit of a stretch but nigga that's creative
Dagger@guess who
nigga this closer sucks my dick tho

Ayo interesting battle

Cred last 4 bars were Fuego

But junto overwhelmed this wk

Shy guy /mario tennis
Opener
n guess who

Were really strong

V/junto

8===D~~~~(}:
06-06-2015, 10:23 AM
I catch pussies in traffic n fukem up. I'm on da side of the road rammin dis faggot queer
Bitch.. my niggas bang in dat suburban like Warriors & smash the fuk outta ur Cavalier
nice i liked this
Cuz all u do is make people Guess.. & rock dat gay ass brand, so bitch stop sayin nigga!
nah not feelin, coulda switched it up some for the better
A laughing victim, erybodies fukin amber alerts buzzin how bad his swag is missin
ahh man i thought u were gonna go a diff route with the amber alert concept..wasnt feelin this
Let me find u at night creepin.. I'll draw sumthin on ur face dat wont let u live to see Daylyt
ehh
Only time ur Trigger finger itchin'.. is wen u ain't got no $$ to Shoot up dope thru ur veins
ehhh decent at best
So u better Hush, cuz these 10 K's will lift u off the side of da street quicker den Uber
i liked this, good shit

vs

Yo that had me laughin... shit, you're still tryna pass levels I've mastered bitch
You better appreciate those 40s. & the ones that your homies gonna pour out after this
damn nice
Act like you're hard or a menace, like "maaan I run the yard when I'm sentenced"
Please. Only thing this Chi guy know bout courts & bein locked was back in Mario Tennis
ha decent here
Don't like my wording, Don't say shit. That ain't advice I'd ask a kid that's wack for
Ya girl was here I'd tell her save her tips too... but when does anyone ever tip a crackwhore
nah not feelin
One hit from Jun ya say OW! ...after a couple more it's brain damage and suicide
ehh decent at best
That "guess who Junto is" thread could double as a list of people better than you
decent again
& I would shoot you after too. But the pieces so small... well, it's a tough axe to follow
ehh not feelin

This was another close battle, Cred had dope a opener & closer but the rest of his verse fell flat for me. Junto had a dope opener and some decent shit throughout. I feel junto edges this just because his misses were better than Cred's misses. This is another battle that could go either way.

Vote: Junto

john hensley
06-06-2015, 07:01 PM
cred

ok
didn't feel this
little bit simple of a relation imo.. ok
kinda cool idea, coulda been executed better tho
decent
cool

junto

nice
nice one, all ran together smooth
lol.. aight
creative
solid
eh

pretty good read guys...I gotta give it to Junto though, I felt like he had the best lines of the battle with his opener, and the mario tennis.. only had one or 2 misses imo. Cred wasn't bad, but tbh Junto's lines just got a bigger reaction out of me, and I felt like his wording and execution was smoother as well.

V/ junto

john hensley
06-06-2015, 07:01 PM
dbl post.. bleh

jilti
06-06-2015, 07:51 PM

vs.

first half of creds verse wasnt feeling but he closed strong, while Junto had one bad miss which was the closer and was more consistent

v-junto

Trag.
06-07-2015, 07:09 AM
Feel junto was more polished, better worded ideas...

Cred had a cpl cool lines, but the material didn't have the wit or creativity that junto had. Still lked the uber line, infact woulda been better if u tied in lyft lol..

Junto, 40 and Chi guy... Lotb. Rest was enough to take it

Junto