View Full Version : DONT DRINK

CopyPat
06-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Been handling brewskies like an animal, dudes, we been slamming a few, keep managing new tiers of hammered it’s too weird. Just crackin a new beer like every half an hour till I’m happy like new years. Then gladly I spew lyrics, and laugh at a dude hearin his wack little douche lyrics. I’m the captain of truth here, a factual true mirror: cause the shit I write reflects what I'm actually doing here. I’m naturally too clear, you’re fagotty: huge queer. A raggedy lose-eer, who’s can’t even do nearly half of my moves. Fear the Dracula tooth bearded magical spook demon. On cannabis, too cheeba; from Canada, loose leafin. Advantage to moose eating Calgary dudes baby. I laugh when I do spray these wacky confused sayings. Cause rappers are too shady, they act like a huge baby. But I’m down with BB so let me practice my spoof training. The fanciest crusading master of soothsaying, with the hardest fuckin rhymes that when I rap em are tooth-aching…Red-lining this pen, and I’m headlining again like I’m back in the newspaper. I’m having a rude awaking from all these wack little spews encasing me. So I’m blasting my fuse and basically capping you dudes linguistically. I imagine your crew specifically and then shatter them too. Officially the baddest you knew, positionally sound in the booth, I'm shifty. The man on the moon with 50 candlelight lumens of brilliance. Cause the rappin I do is just vivid. You wack like if you was Sicilian. My talent is huge to the ceiling, and I’m back with a new revealing transcript for you to just view it. The most classiest dude to spit it, have em tracking my movements with it. So every satellite glued to my image, as I'm broadcasting live from the casket I used to kill this...

something
06-15-2015, 11:16 AM
Good stuff.

Pharaohs Army
06-15-2015, 04:22 PM
siiiick

Wise Wiggles
06-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Shit was mad raw yo.. savage shit, first half ripped my face off

Clutbuck
06-17-2015, 06:22 AM
Ahahahahaha this was BONKERS!

flow out the ass, too much to quote from my celly but

Then gladly I spew lyrics, and laugh at a dude hearin his wack little douche lyrics. I’m the captain of truth here, a factual true mirror: cause the shit I write reflects what I'm actually doing here. I’m naturally too clear, you’re fagotty: huge queer. A raggedy lose-eer, who’s can’t even do nearly half of my moves. Fear the Dracula tooth bearded magical spook demon. On cannabis, too cheeba; from Canada, loose leafin. Advantage to moose eating Calgary dudes baby.

that section was my shit!!!

dope as fuck

I see later on you almost reverted back to the scheme in that section too so you obv knew that shit was mayo

nice to see you back in the saddle Pat

giddy up on these bitches and let em know incase they forgot!

keep that pen moving!

Ghost1
06-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Fire

Certain
06-17-2015, 10:18 PM
biggest thing i noticed was lack of any "cool" words or expressions or references. was just basic wording. feel me?? need to incorporate some original vocab in these shits g. this just bored me.

Mr. J
06-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Don't be like that Certain

I really enjoyed the loose ear line even though I didn't get it...
Fear the dracula tooth was kind of odd to me. especially the magical follow up
matter of fact I used Dracula in the cypher not to long ago I think
I would have used Acura. Attacking ya, long dick for the giraffe in ya
you could have even used Santa Claus which is a tad harder to do
Lost me with huge to the ceiling. Maybe it was hue? Idk...
cool little refresher though. tryna balance being a martyr and OM'er
keep it up breh

big baby
06-18-2015, 12:23 AM
biggest thing i noticed was lack of any "cool" words or expressions or references. was just basic wording. feel me?? need to incorporate some original vocab in these shits g. this just bored me.

haha!

CopyPat
06-18-2015, 01:07 AM
lol Certain i had a feeling someone would throw that back in my face and of course your editing ass is the faggot who did it

but i used lots of cool shit bro?

candlelight lumens of brilliance obv is fcukain obv

satellites, transcripts

#VOCABBARS
Witty im sorry

Witty
06-18-2015, 07:31 AM
Lmao fuck vocab.

Do you.

This was crazy.

As was mine btw.