06-19-2015, 03:00 PM
Went inn. Raw diggity

https://m.soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/the-dark-side-beat-by-annodomini

Geno
06-19-2015, 03:02 PM
Yep

K Panda
08-07-2015, 03:50 PM
This is pretty smooth, at work so I can't judge quality too much. NOthing rushed, flow was smooth. One thing I can hear is your pops. Not a fan of pops. The voice change on the hook was unexpected. your rhyme scheme is pretty good, the verse where you descibe where you lived imagery complimented with the multis was dope

KennyCerealBowl
08-14-2015, 12:13 AM
This is was raw man.

Beat was well mixed and really cool.
Your flow was great throughout and the bars were seriously on point here geno.
Also that hook you kind of sounded like slim shady lp ish to me which is a good thing.

2tripple0
11-06-2015, 11:02 AM
don't know mate this was okay kind of bland not sure what you were looking for but the lyrics were obviously on point the beat was a bit simple thought it could have been doper but aye obviously the main point was ya vocals which were dope and sounded alright didn't enjoy the hook bit the verses were ya specialty for me......don't know the beat was alright I guess a bit repetitive at points....the drums didn't hit hard enough they could use some more high hat and also don't know it was alright I guess but I thought the hook kind of killed u in the end but still it was decent

parappa
11-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Yeah I'm torn on this one. The rhyme schemes were really good from start to finish. I dig the lyrics too - they feel genuine and the imagery is tight. Also into the fact that you were spitting pretty much the whole 3+ minutes. The production is definitely the weak point for me. I feel like I've heard a hundred beats like this and the mixing/mastering just doesn't sound good to me which is bringing down the flow too even though I feel like with proper production the flow would be on point.

Geno
02-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Thanks parappa. My next projects will be mixed and mstered waayyy better.

Joel Venom
03-20-2016, 09:53 PM
keep going my g. you already know back to back improvement from what i'm hearing

SHECK WES
03-20-2016, 10:00 PM
Shit fire

Adverse
03-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Yeah it's a cool piece. Those first few lines the imagery gave me chills. But the overall track sounded a little bland to me, lyrically and flow wise was very nice to me just felt like it needed a little more POP as an overall song, but it definietly wasn't bad bro keep doing you