KOSMOSIS
07-08-2015, 06:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJd4crbkd_8

KOSMOSIS
07-09-2015, 08:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YPzkp0vl84

Chyeahhh!!!
07-09-2015, 05:15 PM
my comrade, I bring you a care package containing a bible, a half eaten meatball calzone (sorry tryna cutback) a toothbrush (shawshank potential but I encourage dental hygiene) pack of Marlboro reds (you may not smoke but good for bartering) and some crayons. Keep your mind sharp my friend until I see you on the outs.

Chyeahhh!!!
07-09-2015, 05:17 PM
oh yeah, if the warden allows it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNP3KwoTzY

dead man
07-09-2015, 05:47 PM
damn chyeahhh i thought you quit smoking bro?

Chyeahhh!!!
07-09-2015, 06:15 PM
damn chyeahhh i thought you quit smoking bro?

I have

fraze
07-09-2015, 10:48 PM
No witty response from V?

I must admit I'm somewhat disappointed.

KOSMOSIS
07-10-2015, 07:04 AM
There will be no witty reply from V bc his account is banned from making posts.

7-10-15 0553 am

PSALMS 139

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Wake thyself o slothful dreamer, shake the dust from thy soul. For once in thy life think about something other than your own ego-filled external locus of control. God is not mocked. He will slay the wicked. Are your thoughts not wicked? Do you not confuse good with evil? Have you not grown so blind that you mistake the one for the other? Is it not cool and accepted here to urinate on women already engaged? Is it not not cool for a man to preach the Gospel? Consider thy heart. See thou that it is filled with poison and guile?
God shall surely slay you. You speak wickedly against him. You blaspheme his name. Your methods are childish. Your ways are not secretive nor deep, they are insecure and known. God knows your thoughts. God knows what you do when you are alone. God has prepared Hell for you, lest ye repent! O foolish sinner! Lest ye repent!
Surely you are counted as my enemies. Surely I hate you with a perfect hatred. You are as brute beasts made to be taken and destroyed. Oh foolish man, you try and live as a king on this earth, but will die as a man, as a common vagrant, naked, and alone. You will then be called to account for every idle word, for every boastful claim. Oh foolish wicked! You have spoken proud things against what you know not! You have imagined vain wickedness against things that were far past your limited comprehension. You will meet the portal, and be crushed by it.
Psalms 105:15. You would rather banish the preacher than hear him. You would swim to the ocean's floor to try and escape the conviction of the Holy Spirit. But the ocean's floor is not deep enough. You would fly past the atmosphere and into the stars to run from trying to submit your will to the King's. Yet you cannot fly far enough.
For your wickedness, not against me, for as a faithful servant, I consider my bondage a badge of honor, but for your wicknedness against the God of Heaven, your lives will not escape the wrath. Repent or perish. I love you.

V

fraze
07-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Don't you love it when religious people get riled up and start talking all old-timey with the thee's and thou's for no apparent reason? Like being devout means you need to time warp back to 15th century England with your speech patterns. Even tho I'm pretty sure the Bible was written in Greek and Hebrew and Jesus didn't actually speak in the dialect of King James.

I've always been a fan of irony. Well met sir.

KOSMOSIS
07-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Repent or perish.

Hush
07-10-2015, 08:27 AM
I rather die

KOSMOSIS
07-10-2015, 10:51 AM
I rather die

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSvOzJWaVXs

Hush
07-10-2015, 11:10 AM
Joey styles lmao

So wait u got bumped from wrestlemania ?

KOSMOSIS
07-10-2015, 12:02 PM
it was supposed to show the part where he said "THEY MOCK GOD.....THEY MOCK GOD!!!!!"

that part got cut out.

You mock God.

Diode
07-10-2015, 12:14 PM
go away. then come back.

KOSMOSIS
07-10-2015, 12:30 PM
I will remain here. I will not conform to your rules.

You live for this world, you have heaped together treasure in the last days. Woe! I say Woe be it unto you!

JAMES 5:3

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.

Ghost1
07-10-2015, 05:32 PM
This site is so weird lol.

KOSMOSIS
07-12-2015, 08:13 AM
As this world you have chosen to esteem and follow becomes an orwellian nightmare

know that you were told.

know that this is what you wanted.

repent or perish.

Jade II is Skynet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4310XOz4tc

KOSMOSIS
07-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Know you not that true enlightenment is to know yourself? Know you not that you are your best self when you exist for others? Know you not that you must die daily? choking out the weak and beggarly elements of your persona? Who told you that there is nothing after this? and can they prove it? How do you plan to stand before the Omnipotent King and say that you did not need to take up your cross, yet are still worthy of admit into the Celestial City? O' foolish man, who has tricked thee? O' despondent man.....who has blinded thine eyes so that thine vision is only darkness? And such a great darkness as that?

You must carry your cross. You must die daily, crucifying the desires of your sinful nature. You must begin the process, before it is too late. Call unto Jesus Christ, the savior of our souls, our ambassador to infinity.......I love you.

Hush
07-13-2015, 10:01 AM
So do you want to be let out big homie?

KOSMOSIS
07-13-2015, 01:38 PM
No.

fraze
07-13-2015, 03:38 PM
Another thing I never understood about a certain type of Christian. If the point is to spread God's message to people, why do it in a way that alienates the majority of people from ever being open minded to your point? Is the point really to convince people, or do you just enjoy yelling at people to repent like a crazy person?

KOSMOSIS
07-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Another thing I never understood about a certain type of Christian. If the point is to spread God's message to people, why do it in a way that alienates the majority of people from ever being open minded to your point? Is the point really to convince people, or do you just enjoy yelling at people to repent like a crazy person?

This is a good question, and a tricky question, but one still with an answer. You never want to conform the Word to the world unless you can absolutely help it. These mega-church preachers who only smile and talk about God loves you they may put butts in the seat, but they are confirming the Word to the world.

Where as real preaching should convict a man to confirm to the world.

I choose this second path because as the Word says

2 Corinthians 4
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

now,

remember that aside from this, it doesnt really matter how a preacher comes at you, if you are blinded you aint receiving it. Also, I full well realize that you can catch more flies with honey, but at the root of it, no man wants to hear about how he is destined to eternal death. so it doesnt matter how the preacher (if he is really a preacher, who must preach the whole word) comes at him.....

This is why you may think that I am yelling, or maybe yelling bothers you.

let me ask you something....growing up, did you ever yell at anyone? did you ever yell at any one you loved?

fraze
07-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Yes. But that sort of aggressive call to account only works when a relationship has been established. When you're yelling at people who you don't know, haven't met, and don't have any common understanding with, you just come off as a crazy person.

You might say it doesn't matter, but what do the results say. Even when you look at the example set by your favorite role model, Jesus, that's not the way he did things. You might bring up his treatment of the tax collectors in the temple, but I would argue his actions were in defense of the holy place. You never saw Jesus approaching sinners with judgement and condemnation. That was more John the Baptists style. And looking at their ministries... which would you say was more effective?

fraze
07-14-2015, 09:25 AM

If I think you're crazy you're not convicting me of anything.

Good luck with the whole divine insanity thing.

Hush
07-14-2015, 09:29 AM
Ironically Fraze is a better and more understanding Christian than Kosmosis

KOSMOSIS
07-14-2015, 09:35 AM
If I think you're crazy you're not convicting me of anything.

Good luck with the whole divine insanity thing.

I had a patient who told me......the schizophrenic tries to conform the world to himself.....the sane man tries to conform him self to the world.....so tell me who is really crazy.

So....have you ever yelled at anyone you loved fraze?

fraze
07-14-2015, 06:07 PM
Yes. But that sort of aggressive call to account only works when a relationship has been established. When you're yelling at people who you don't know, haven't met, and don't have any common understanding with, you just come off as a crazy person.

Witty
07-14-2015, 06:14 PM
This is a good question, and a tricky question, but one still with an answer. You never want to conform the Word to the world unless you can absolutely help it. These mega-church preachers who only smile and talk about God loves you they may put butts in the seat, but they are confirming the Word to the world.

I choose this second path because as the Word says

2 Corinthians 4
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

now,

remember that aside from this, it doesnt really matter how a preacher comes at you, if you are blinded you aint receiving it. Also, I full well realize that you can catch more flies with honey, but at the root of it, no man wants to hear about how he is destined to eternal death. so it doesnt matter how the preacher (if he is really a preacher, who must preach the whole word) comes at him.....

This is why you may think that I am yelling, or maybe yelling bothers you.

let me ask you something....growing up, did you ever yell at anyone? did you ever yell at any one you loved?

This is the bullshit rhetoric Christians use to justify being bigoted assholes.

Just saying.

KOSMOSIS
07-15-2015, 08:39 AM
you just spoke in a way which makes your judgment of them seem contradictory.

KOSMOSIS
07-17-2015, 07:19 AM
PROVERBS 3:7 "Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. "

Who told you that you were wise? Why doest thou act it? Know ye not that you are only your real self when you art by thouself? Know ye not that God is not mocked, and sees all that of which you do when you are alone? Vile, detestable, corruptible things?

Yet you consider yourself wise, smarter than God. So wise that you do not need him on your journey. If you judge another by yourself you are a fool.

your intelligence is nothing. If life so chose, it could hit you in a way that all of your wordy hyperbole man poems would not be able to help you. If life so chose, it could hit you in a way that all your Jordan's and kush could not help you.

I pray that thou hearkens unto this message. Seek true Wisdom. Realize the difference. Acknowledge that you are dirt, and yet no longer wish to be a dirt person......

V

Hush
07-17-2015, 10:55 AM
This is so strange.

Ghost1
07-17-2015, 11:43 AM
This is still happening huh

Def a low point in ur boarding career here jimbo

Diode
07-17-2015, 02:00 PM
This is still happening huh

Def a low point in ur boarding career here jimbo

i'm saying

KOSMOSIS
07-20-2015, 07:08 AM
7-20-15

wake up. Repent. Eschew the darkness. Hide no longer from the Light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYkheZs0V6I

KOSMOSIS
07-20-2015, 07:19 AM
This is the world we live in. The truth. You say you are free? You say you are enlightened? How!? Wake up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDup-6eGpI4

Diode
07-20-2015, 09:43 AM
you smell like jesus feet tho

KOSMOSIS
07-20-2015, 10:38 AM
you only hurt yourself. Your boat will become your tomb. Repent. You mock God. All of this is being recorded. You use attacks to hide, but you cannot hide.

You will not escape the day of Reckoning.

Repent.

KOSMOSIS
07-23-2015, 07:12 AM
7-23-2015 6 13 am

Let us talk today of Hell.

first of all one must realize that God is love. And because God is love that means that God will kill you.

how so you say? easy. Consider: If you happened upon a man hurting your dog, would you not hurt him? surely, and what force would compel you to do so? Aye, your love for your dog.

Consider: say you come home early from work and find your house has been broken into and your wife is being raped, would you not kill the man guilty of this? surely, and what force would compel you to do so? aye, your love for your wife.

it is therefore most logically to say that love will kill for the preservation of itself. this is irrefuteable.

nextly...

understand that God is fair. that he is just.

Justice is harming the bad to protect the good, to balance the scales back. Imagine if you heard of a man who viciously raped a six year old girl, then put her alive into a garbage bag in a hole and buried her alive....and he gets caught. is the electric chair truly justice for this girls family? does this man not need to suffer and to feel even a taste of the pain that he has inflicted on the innocent? this is justice.

this world is wicked. it preserves the evil, and punishes the good.

so we see above the refutation that if God was good and just he would not send people to hell.

now then: God had to punish lucifer and his army of angels. They invaded the third Heaven, brought beef and attempted to corrupt it and rule it. they of course lost. God had to right the scales. They attempted to invade eternity's homebase, it was only fair that God eternally separate them. A spirt cannot die, so a grave is an impossible and meaningless punishment, but a spirit can be chained and separated...thus Hell.

I said all that to say this, and this is the truth of the matter, the hard and painful truth. God does not wish any to perish, and he sends no one to hell. Rather, we as busted humans choose to go to hell by rejecting the path of Heaven and purposefully following the path to hell.

Repent. Wake up.

V

El Muffin
07-23-2015, 07:17 AM
mmkay

checkin on u

seems like u holdin up well

KOSMOSIS
07-23-2015, 07:37 AM
I am well. Thank you.

Witty
07-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Hello Veritas.

Batty
07-23-2015, 05:23 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/64e24e800151e58bc7ffd1596ab7e741/tumblr_mmv3ymAAa31rmqd5co1_500.gif

KOSMOSIS
07-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Fox.

Thank you Roy.

KOSMOSIS
07-25-2015, 08:55 AM
7-25-2015

Today's lesson:

2 Timothy 3:5-7
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

This Scrip starts out with the fact that there are ways you can have forms of godliness. consider that the Word also says that in the last days they would suppose gain to be godliness. How about those mega-churches looking out to their 30000 member gatherings and using the attendance records as proof that god is with them?

how about the preacher with 2 mercedes thinking that he has those because god is with him? then he rolls up on hush who lives with his mom but slangs crappy coke and drives a jag. see the point on the foolishness of this?

the next verse is unfortunate. It is true that there is a crisis of masculinity. Where have the men gone? When was the last time you saw a preacher and thought "that guy is scary? he could probably whoop me?"

exactly. most men professing Christianity are pansies. At any rate, maybe becuase of this, or at least in spite of this, the women are taking over the church. look into a congretation it is not a 50 50 split. women are at 70 30. perhaps the destruction of the nuclear family is the cause? or is the destruction of the nuclear family the effect of poor church attendance?

the point is that preachers are able to prey upon the emotionality of these women, whom the Bible calls silly and filled with lust, creeping into their houses and leading them away...this is both literal and metaphorical. I would guess that you all by this point understand that spiritual lures are some of the most seductive traits a man can possess, as they add layers of depth and mystery to his character and the way to a women's sexual labyrinth is through her mind and spirit, yes?

the last verse is the one that I really want you to focus on? You are learned? Oh, you read alot of books? Oh, you got a bachelor's degree with honors? Oh, you got 20 years on the job?

The Word clearly says that you can always stay learning, but never coming to the truth. Consider all of you, who lay down walls of text to defend your foolishness, you have learned.....you have learned how to use words to hide and to justify your sinful actions. Thus you have learned no truth.

TRUTH: You are a sinner. You are dirt. Perhaps even a dirt person. Repent or perish.

I love you in the Lord.

V

Diode
07-27-2015, 09:55 AM
no weekend jesus?

Ghost1
07-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Lol ud atleast think Sunday we would get a service

Diode
07-27-2015, 04:14 PM
https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11059989_939336106127808_7432859041821005338_n.jpg ?oh=e9af64a5d849801be764c90e5468fe0e&oe=5647FAC6

Victor.
07-27-2015, 06:32 PM
Being the arresting officer, I think he's done. Let's just kill him.

veritas
07-28-2015, 07:06 AM
I cannot be killed.

veritas
07-28-2015, 07:14 AM
7-28-2015

word has reached my cell that you are all turning on each other. This does not surprise me. There is no honor amongst thieves. There is no loyalty amongst demons. You all cannot have nice things.

now then. Today's lesson:

2 Peter 1:2

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord

We need grace. This is a fact. When you are done collecting shoes and smoking weed, when you are done hurting people on the internet, when you have that "moment of clarity" you will realize that you are a sinner. know how I know? because we all are. The question is how do you feel about your sin? Do you justify it? or worse, do you revel in it?

I preach to you the truth. I say you must hate your sin. you must consider it as if a man turded in his hand and threw it upon your fubu shirt. IF this happened you would quickly panic and do something about it.

the problem is...the turds won't stop. in fact, you will put them their yourself. So we need to be forgiven. Therein lies grace.

you do not deserve it. No one does. That is why it is so amazing. so mind blowing.

Gods
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

see?

now then....you destroy your mind and your body why? in the name of peace? but you find none. In fact, you often return to the scene of the crime, to lick back up your vomit.

Jesus brings peace. The Bible says that Jesus is the prince of peace.

and here is a truth that a wise man once told me, saying: "I would rather have peace than to see my enemies get what I think they deserve."

so yes, continue on...headstrong straight into hell. you don't feel the pain of each day, you don't feel the heat getting closer...but you will.

Repent. God loves you...enough to kill you. Repent. I know you can shake off those demons. I know that the light can penetrate into the darkness.

Seek Jesus...he is grace and peace. Read the Word. Study it. Test me in these things.

I love you in the Lord.

-V-

Victor.
07-28-2015, 04:11 PM
Your wife is skinny and you are superior. You also shave your head. Please, just stop this madness. I'll call.

Diode
07-28-2015, 04:22 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/media.bustle.com/uploads/273/a705a110-fe34-0132-4fc0-0ec273752cbd.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIGKVGGTFH43FFK YQ&Expires=1750813326&Signature=iyEl9VkZEMaRqUO6%2BJ%2B%2Fya5KeRk%3D

he hasn't earned his penance.

Ghost1
07-28-2015, 04:23 PM
Way gone@ill call

Hahaha

veritas
07-29-2015, 07:10 AM
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

so many walk through this world afraid. timid. intimidated. Not the Christian. There is nothing to fear from man. You cannot kill what has already died, my flesh. You cannot take from me what does not belong to you, my soul.

I have power. I have love. also...I have a sound mind.

Is your mind sound?

certainly it is not. Examine your boarding. Examine what you say. Examine how you interact and perceive the world. examine how you need drugs and alcohol to make it from day to day.

Jesus gives you a sound mind.......I pray you accept him today.

He is God manifest in the flesh.

V

Victor.
07-29-2015, 03:39 PM
So, due to this thread I decided to become Christian. Thanks James!

veritas
08-02-2015, 08:45 AM
So, due to this thread I decided to become Christian. Thanks James!

2nd Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Now then...

8/2/15

Galatians 2:16
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

what happens when you die? Do you know? Does anyone? If you are right about it being nothing, where one just disappears than you have lost nothing....but if you are wrong...you have lost everything.

We would like to see that you be a winner. You say: "Well I don't need Jesus I am going to get to Heaven because I am a good person."

no, you are not. Understand that first off if you judge yourself by yourself the Bible calls you a fool. Think about why and get back to me.

Next, Say you keep 99.999999 percent of the law, but only break it in one instance, and this only one time...you are still guilty of transgressing the whole law!

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

and thus you see why man cannot be justified by the law. Being good does not get you into heaven, because there are none good. and woe to the man who believes himself to be good according to his own eyes.

So, once again all roads lead back to Jesus Christ. Understand that all we need to do is accept that Jesus was who he said he was, and did what he said he did...i.e. God manifest in the flesh, Died to take our sins on. and he imputes His righteousness onto us.

here are 2 illustrations: you are hitting during a baseball game. a demon is the pitcher. Satan himself is the other teams coach: strike one. strike 2. strike 3...you stand at the plate bewildered..you have lost.

HE'S OUT! GET HIM OUT OF THERE! yells satan from the dugout....but all of a sudden the umpire throws off his mask and it is Jesus and he says
Give him another swing.

consider that you are in court and God sits behind the bench.....satan is the prosecutor, you are the defendant. Satan reads a laundry list of charges...and just as God fixes to bring down the gavel...Jesus states: wait! your Honor! He is with me!

then when God looks at you, he sees Jesus. "Case dismissed!"

Oh what a blessed hope. Oh what a precious faith! Doest thou not see? I pray this message reaches you on today, and that you allow it time to be meditated upon in the deep recesses of your being.

I love you in the Lord, from my cell

- V -

Diode
08-04-2015, 03:30 PM
u my trap queen, boo

Ghost1
08-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Has any1 ever read one his sermons tho?

I just scan over to see if he is saying anything normal each day or if he's still doing this thing then I check back in a week or so :/

veritas
08-05-2015, 07:10 AM
8-5-15

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Strike off your short attention spans children, cast away your selfish natures. Does the above scripture not say that the just shall live by faith? If you have not faith, than how can you truly live? I promise you that you may be alive currently, but you are not living.

Then...if you secure faith, faith that Jesus Christ was who he said he was...then you will have salvation.

Then...the war for your soul truly starts. And this Scripture warns that if any man draws back, than God will have no pleasure in him.

oh what a woesome man, the man who once tasted the sweet nectar of grace! the man who once had his dual citizenship passport on earth and in Heaven! and then leaves it.

Grasp it children. And never let it go.

I love you in the Lord,

-V-

fraze
08-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Grasp it children. And never let it go.

You might want to work on the phrasing there. Until further notice please keep at least 500 feet between yourself and any school zones.

veritas
08-05-2015, 01:55 PM
You read my words but are willfully blind. I will pray for you.

Bags Beard
08-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Why all preachers kiddie fuckers ?

Pharaohs Army
08-06-2015, 02:27 PM
KOSMOSIS Veritas the invincible

i really hope that all this b.s. you're spewing is satire. but i doubt it.

veritas
08-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Why do the heathen rage and imagine a vain thing?

Twas prophesied. Repent..or perish eternally.

Ghost1
08-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Literally been a month since this started. Lol.

Victor.
08-09-2015, 09:10 AM
In the ultimate twist I'm thinking I should just remove this entire section, jail the jail with him in the jail.

Shit is jailception tbh
Diode

Request to transfer the prisoner to the negative zone

veritas
08-09-2015, 11:19 AM
8-8-15
I dreamt a lucid dream last night where I was the only one who was lucid..I mean way lucid. I was trying to get the others to realize it and I even started flying to show them that it was a dream. They couldn't see. I then realized that because I was so much faster than them, they were all sloooooow. It started glitching the game. Like a hacker on COD. This brings us to todays message.

ROMANS 8:7

BECAUSE THE CARNAL MIND IS ENMITY AGAINST GOD: FOR IT IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW OF GOD, NEITHER INDEED CAN BE.

You have the mind of an animal. You are a brute beast. Made to be taken and destroyed. The brain you are born with must become spiritually alive...if not you are literally no more than an animal. animals eat their own feces. If you consider your life, then this analogy, is accurate.

you are killing yourself slowly. You are dead, though you yet breathe.

My words are the truth. Jail me. Jail me within a jail. I will walk through the bars.

Wake up. Before it is too late. Accept Jesus Christ. Repent from your sins.

I love you in the Lord.

-V-

Diode
01-26-2016, 03:50 PM
welcome back.

Diode
01-27-2016, 10:47 AM
RELEASED FROM HOLDING

veritas
01-27-2016, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVpRFk37J4

Ghost1