07-13-2015, 09:16 PM
In
Sn00p

Out
Witty
Gina

King Soul
07-23-2015, 12:23 AM
Been a long while since I've taken poetry seriously, sign me in.

Vulgar
07-25-2015, 02:59 PM
Been a long while since I've taken poetry seriously, sign me in.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=95253

Sn00p
07-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Back in.

King Soul
07-25-2015, 04:31 PM
This lifetime ban thing is stupid. It just keeps away an active competitor. Witty can vouch I'm a legitimate battler when I actually give a shit.

Zen
07-25-2015, 04:58 PM
This lifetime ban thing is stupid.
It's actually not, you fucking idiot. What is stupid is appealing to a guy to let you in a league after you bit a verse from him. I love Witty, but that Irish motherfucker could never convince me that you are anything more than a whiny, biting bitch who gets ran off every two months and shows up like Jason Bourne with no memory that you were and always will be a faggot.

Seriously, kill yourself already. Jesus Christ....

Vulgar
07-25-2015, 05:21 PM
This lifetime ban thing is stupid. It just keeps away an active competitor. Witty can vouch I'm a legitimate battler when I actually give a shit.

lolol

Hush Bags Certain Allen Knight Dr Dog Diode

This should be a museum exhibit for "faggotry." Put this guy in NC jail.

Inno
07-25-2015, 05:42 PM
It's actually not, you fucking idiot. What is stupid is appealing to a guy to let you in a league after you bit a verse from him. I love Witty, but that Irish motherfucker could never convince me that you are anything more than a whiny, biting bitch who gets ran off every two months and shows up like Jason Bourne with no memory that you were and always will be a faggot.

Holy moly ravoli!!!

Split Eight
07-26-2015, 08:08 PM

Bags