roll over and go to bed like "yeah bitch, that's wassup"
they love me cuz I'm a thug see, check the gat I touch
so I put in minimum effort for the gluteus maximus
yall would see this is the truf if only you knew me
until then, stay thirsty friends...
and don't forget to do booties

sral
07-14-2015, 07:26 AM
LMAO IT'S INSANE HOW YOU CAN GET ALL PHILOSOPHICAL ON SOME SHIT THEN TURN AROUND AND DROP THIS

Weirdly, I fucking enjoyed it. I had a Thundercats HO! line but its different to this, something about "fisting a HO! like Lion-O" or something terrible lol

unlocking boxes was cool

i liked miminal effort/gluteus maximus too for what its worth

def different but real enjoyable hahahah

keep that pen moving!

Objective
07-14-2015, 07:45 AM
Reading this is like entering a time machine taking you 10-15 years back in time making you realize everything wasn't better in the past, and a reminder that you change mentality over the years. If it continues at this rate I might die, so maybe I'm just living too fast and can't enjoy the simple things anymore. That said it had its moments where it wasn't completely shit, but pretty shit nonetheless. Might be appealing to the millenium kids and if you start recording maybe you manage to get some 12-16 year old groupies by touring redneck hoods where equality is still a foreign entity. Don't give up on your dream if this is what you're striving for, your actual intelligence can still excel in other areas where it's needed like your blog. Your verse was ass imo, butt seeing how this was what you aimed for maybe it's a compliment? Idk man, take it how you see it. Looking forward to your next drop expecting something different next time.

I actually agree with Lars though, props for diversity, haha.

Hush
07-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Loled good tongue in cheek drop

big baby
07-14-2015, 04:31 PM
anyone who thinks this has a deep value or meaning or makes you think of anything other than it fucking sucks is fucking garbage.

Lars, objective, hush. you guys fucka suck.

Pharaohs Army
07-14-2015, 06:03 PM
Pretty gosh darn impressive "range", compared to the other kinds of verses you make.
Kept up the quality rhyme&flow, but introduced a "mad-swag"/"over-the-top-language"- type of verse.
your sentence structure is noticeably good (again). pretty "graphic" content though. I mean, I will say anything, but did not expect quite the sexual "details"- even taking into account the title. (It's not a baaad thing to be unexpected though- just probably due to other verses of yours i've seen)
Thus, if you made it an audio, it'd probly not get any "play"in the clubs or any airwaves as a single, but you could bury it on the track-listing somewhere, as a "fun",brief,boastful,coarse,etc "piece" for any of your listeners.

a changeup, so to speak.

on second thought I might have to agree with BB to some extent tho

dead man
07-14-2015, 06:47 PM
how old is this

oats
07-15-2015, 03:45 AM
how old is this

I think like 2011 lol. I tried to make it a collab a while back, re-stumbled upon it and figured why not.

dead man
07-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Yeah lol I remember

Awesome

Dope girl
07-24-2015, 03:39 PM
This was fun

Ghost1
07-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Saw the title an silver an put 2 an 2 together thought for sure I'd head into om for a priceless read

Then I see this fuckin bullshit

Fuck u oatmeal

oats
08-01-2015, 07:59 AM
This was fun

collab on pt. 2?