PDA

View Full Version : 2 on 2 Magazine Round 1. ( SUICIDE SQUAD EDITION )

Hush
08-02-2015, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbixzt4Mq0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NiFyUORccA

INTRO
What's good my NCG brothers, and welcome to the Suicide Squad edition of the 2on2 Tournament Magazine. I will be honest I was alittle skeptical about this tourney from the jump. Putting the sign ups together alone was a TON of work. I really had to consider if it was worth my effort to do this shit, and to keep it real.. I'm only doing this cuz of ya'll. I have felt the support lately BIG TIME from the battle community and I want to do my best to keep giving back, at least matching the energy you guys lend to me or at best doubling that shit. Big shout out to all the participants in the Battle Arena Tourney (B.A.T.), man ya'll niggas did it. In only 4 days 90% of the matchups not only went up, but have over 5 to 6 votes each. This the type of shit that keep me coming back, and giving back. Now on to this 2 on 2 shit, first and foremost shoutout to Name Pending murda sho & Alvin Karpis ) for being fighting Champions. These two Champed the last Tag Team Tournament on iirc the last version of Netcees. Tbh I need to bone up on that tournament and I suggest you guys do the same, I will be sure to provide a link for some of those battles later in the mag ( if those archives still exist ). Anyway, with the recent bloom and crews, as well as the resurgence of txt as a whole I felt it was time to see who the strongest 2 man squad is. Partially inspired by the recent boom of 2on2 battles in the URL/SMACK scene I wanted to see what kind of product could be provided by matching some of the different txtcees on the site. Peanut butter/jelly, cheese/burger, weed/anything. Such classic combos were created by chance. Hopefully we can see some magic created in this tournament. Big shoutout to all of ya'll for sticking withe me thru this journey, let's fuck some bahrz up my nigguhs. This could be you..

http://media.giphy.com/media/DJHxXkhInvarm/giphy.gif

Team Previews
I got some help from my brother's Unfukwitable and Cred on the previews, so let's see what someone else thinks for a chance. Salute for the help homies.

By Unfukwitable

Migo Lingo - Cred & Hush
- Dope as team right here, so real trill stand up niggas overall, I know Cred gonna come with the some deadly blows due to gettin jerked outta a fair champ match trail, Hush gon bring that dope too, I feel like both of their styles and way they structure the bars compliment eachother so this is gonna be a crazy team to go against.

Sharp Fox - Witty & Sharp
- I rememeber 2 battles I read from sharp that shit def surprised me he had some coke lines that I def wouldn't have expected, Witty he has some good ideas so seeing as they'll be working together I believe they gonna string up some shit, look forward to seeing how blend together as a team.

Nik Bags - ill nik-A & Bags
-Nik Bagggs lmfaooo I fuck with the name for some reason haha, They gon roast opponents in the ground bags got a creative way of wordings bars and Nik comes with some nice orthodox ideas they gonna run thru niggas if you bring anything less than your A. game ima just keep it 100.

Team DMV - O. Lineman & Strikta
-Two dude I each to read, I hope O comes back idk he just went mia for the NBL in a battle that I was looking forward to, Strik always comes with some super solid shit so as long as he don't get let down by his partner, I'd def say facing these two will get real ugly.

Fuck You Pay Me - Bust & Killing Spree
-Bust comes with some nice ideas but a couple times I read some hit n miss shit from brobro, KS comes with some dope ideas n sting but also could be hit n miss at times if they both work together and point out the flaws n recreate in harmony I can see them coming with some vicious blows and knockin a nigg out, no doubt.

The Gentlemen - Sn00p & Knucklehead
- Dope ass team right here maan, Knuckle done made some of the most creative/hard hittin bars I've read no lie he's one of them dudes that have u lookin at ya computer like "naaa that was crazzzy", Snoop brings the shitts too str8 flames, So now that they're side by side aint no tellin what kind of dope they coming with just make sure u don't slack up one bit.

Cash Words - fraze & Lotto Smirk
-Cool team here I see potential fire in both of these dudes, This team gonna come down to both of them being tough critics on eachother so they can get them haymakers out, its gonna be no room for anything less than crack here, I hope u guys surprise the site, 100.

Mutated Gladiators - Maximus & Remy LeBeau
- Can't lie i've see some Okay'ish shit from both and I've also seen some nice shit, But I've never read that cooked up crack, I just want yall to come out arms swinging the first round and let niggas know yall mean business.

Defending Champs - Name Pending - murda sho & Alvin Karpis
-They beat some awesome battlers last Tag Tourney, so u already know that these dudes is dangerous, HEAVY PUNCHING PERSONAL BLOWS Back to back to back, Who's gonna be the ones able to stop them from being the 2x champs?. That won't be a walk in the park at all, 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEXUtvc7IYA
By Cred

Smoking Aces - Unfukwitable & Odd Ways

Dope tag name & 2 pretty nice writers. Unfuks on the up & coming but so is Odd Ways, seeing as he jus won a Fight Night. I actually like both these writers style & I think both can cause damage. Unfuks got clever & witty punchlines while Odd has a more aggressive/gutter approach. Should make out to be a dope team.

The Outsiders - Orc & King Karaoke

Yeahhh. These guys here are no names to be asked about. 2 very well known veterans. Karaoke a force to reckoned wit his partner Orc a site legend. Have the potential to take it all here. Let's see what happens.

The Bad Guys- Allen Knight & Ace

Ohhhh, the bad guys. Another nice looking team. Both have different styles but that's what's gonna make shit alot more interesting here. AK got the more shoot u in the face & stab ur mother while Ace got his own creative steeze. Both are nice writers. Should be dope from both.

Defending Champs - Name Pending - murda sho & Alvin Karpis

Well these are the defending champs for a damn reason. Two names that I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with. Murda sho got fuckin bars & so does alvin, thing about it is, Karpis hasn't battled for a while on netcees. Will that effect them? Who knows, we'll have to wait n see.

Hush's Easter - Destroyer & IAmRhetoric

Hush's easter? Lol wtf does that even mean? Lol anyways, des has been on his shit lately. Been showing up to battles & doing his thing. His partner however, is a pretty new cat, wit potential though. I've been readin a lil of rhetorics shit, definitely has potential. Lets see if des cud carry the weight.

Doh! Boys - Tic & Infiltration

Ha, I fucks wit ya team name. Tics been in the nc scene alot lately. In da SB champ match & nbl's last seaon champ match. Definitely a hitter. Infatration however, not really on the same caliber. I haven't seen to much but shud come out to be a good team if both come with fire.

MD 20/20 - Muff & Amen

Muff & Amen, two veteran battlers here. Muff been on a tear wit bars as of late. Even if he's half retarded the nigga got bars. Amen got a cool style of his own. Both can definitely win battles, let's see if they can do it together.

Hendrix Legendary - Yppih & DirtySprite

Ok so I've read like one verse from hippy & I can't jus really go off that & write a whole review. Dirty sprites new to so we'll see wat dey bring to the table.

Gaston & The Hunchback - Swerve & Diode

Lol @ gatson & hunchback. Swerve is jus gettin back into form cuz he seems pretty rusty judging off his battles in the NBL. N ohh shit diode battling, ok I see u. Never seen anything from him so we'll have to wait n see what happens here.

DMV Boyz Strikta & Joe Metts

Aight so real talk I wasn't even gonna let these two niggas battle, and these my legit dudes right here. Known both of em mad long, respect the shit out of both of em, shit damn near patterened my old style on these niggas. But fuckit, I aint on no favoritism and these dudes no show like a muhfucka. Like always. But when they show its fire, every time all the time. Strik like my brother, and Joe brother was like my brother so he my brother. Fuck it tho, these niggas no show ima fuck they entire existence up. Facts.

2Lipple0 2tripple0 & Zelphish

Zelph and the big homie ribbit filled in one short notice. I'm looking for straight lines from this team, crazy lines like the shit running thru Zelph lip. Props to both of ya'll for jumping on the chopping block cuz u know DMV Boyz gonna fuck ya'll up if they show. No offense lol. But you do got a good 50 percent chance of taking this due to Striks crack habit.

Hush
08-02-2015, 02:10 PM
The Archive Arsenal
By Unfukwitable
below will be a couple of bars that been displayed in the top punches thru out time on NC,
Just a lil flash back on some shit thats been cooked up on this site, 100.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/staffpicks/Animated_GIFs/anigif_enhanced-4568-1396262396-1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/anigif_enhanced-4568-1396262396-1.gif.html)
"what was going thru ya head, dope"

Netcees Battle League Season 7

compared to u, i'm the rookie, but i'm throwing rights, lefts and hooks...see
& none of my punches will miss kare cuz des is taking the life out this pussy
Destroyer vs. Karaoke

but why panic? how the fuck does this guy manage
if talent speaks for itself… urs has a mouth fold & an amputee translating ur sign language
ill nik-A vs. strikta

2 new dudes fighting to be the best defenders,
But fuck competing in Noob races,
Thats just something you gonna need when i wreck ya dentures.
Unfuckwitable vs Tic Tac

King of the Spring

This fucker is known for giving head and taking nuts to the dome
I guess that's why there's always a tick whenever something gets blown
Cashius vs. Tic Tac

ya moms a huge slut & her butthole made guys days
u needa be her Asgard cuz u can fit Thors hammer in that shit sideways
Allen Knight vs. imsoschool

BA Tag Team Tournament IV

Blanco its a FACT your wife (slut) dresses you, this a personal bar
Last time you put your foot down & selected gear was to reverse in her car
Aero & Dominate

u got that street team hit crew? mannnn how geeky is you
listen. one solid blow will turn ya fuckin' spinal column into a weekly issue
King Karaoke & Orc

He thinks he's rowdy, but this loser's just hittin keys.
So ur wild, Oats? That's good, now do that & lose ur virginity.
Beyond & Paradigm: vs Certain & Oats

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y462/staffpicks/Animated_GIFs/anigif_enhanced-4314-1396262523-1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/staffpicks/media/Animated_GIFs/anigif_enhanced-4314-1396262523-1.gif.html)
"makin that pen come to life, dope"

Summer Classic VI

Heard u & ur redskin broke up cause she's a whore & likes to screw
She said u were the worst date for an Indian since 1492
murda sho vs. Alvin Karpis

u got that eligible bachelor swag but it's certainly fake
cuz any hag u dip ur wiccan would beg to be tied down...to a post and burned at the stake
BROKE LESNAR vs Defiant

The bitch forgot how to fuck. said you never pound it, mac
We had to start from scratch... n ended with claw marks down my back
Sharp vs Ill nik-A

Netcees Newbie Tournament VII

He ain’t a gang banger, if there’s fight talk he’ll go to a safe place & leave the discussion
I’ve seen Hispanic room…& he’s got a crowbar, 2 sets of chrome wheels & all 15 of his cousins
Tic Tac vs Jilti

so basically now it won't be a problem taking outfit
just have to drag dude from the closet this crossdresser was found in
Jilti vs. Profit

Fall Brawl II

& no one cares that u were in a crew or why u stopped fucking w/ them
if ppl call u the ex-plane guy, they just mock u for retelling ALL the discussion events.
sn00p vs Karaoke

Ya girl was feelin Neigh's charm, had her peelin off her frilly lace garter
'Til I saw that snatch housing bubbles that'd crash the entire real estate market
Neighbor vs. Allen Knight

Hush
08-02-2015, 02:16 PM
http://dawfmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Power-Rankings.jpg
Rankings and Reasons

First off I just want to say never have rankings ever meant less than in this tag tournament. Damn near anyone can take this shit, and the differential in the talent spectrum is almost non existant here. It's like 2 tiers of teams in here, super vets, and hot up and comers. Both are deadly as fuck, and I really can't think of a team to sleep on in this shit. Well yea I can one team to be exact, The Dmv Boyz Strikta and Joe Metts these niggas dont show for shit, so yea, I think Team Zelphish and ribbit can beat them at this point by posting the formula for coca-cola. I will be trying to get Strik and Metts a alternate match just to see if they will bother to check in. ANYWAY, the ranking system here was the shit that made me not want to do this tournament all together in the first place. So I sat back and thought how the fuck do I rank such a deep ass talent field.. the strategy I came up with was like this, between what you have champed lately, the quality of bars I seen you putting out, your likely hood to show as well as your chemistry with your team mate. All these things went into the pressure cooker to pull out these rankings, so teams more skilled than others may be ranked behind them or whatever, dont look too deeply into this shit I did the best I could, but since I know ppl will bitch I'm going to briefly explain why each team is in the position they currently are.

1.Name Pending murda sho & Alvin Karpis
As defending champions I felt it was a no brainer off the rip to rank these guys in the #1 spot, also I've seen Karpis go from inactivity to fire verses in the past without a sutter step. I think he had a battle in the NBL this league where he was robbed, so yea Karp that dude. Sho has been no slack either champing the Battle Arena Shadow Boxing tourney, and as the 2on2 is also a Battle Arena tourney that also played heavily into there rankings. If Karp didn't check in so fast last time I would have been hesitant, but I think he will show up in time to help Sho deliver the level of verse ppl will expect from these two. Not to mention the stark contrast in what they rap about and how they rap the shit. I don't think I read the tourney they champed but I really hope it's still in the archives. Havoc lemme know if you seen it recently homie.

1.The Outsiders Orc King Karaoke
The second team was a no brainer for a top ranking under any other circumstances, and even with Karaoke currently not "active" I still find it hard to rank this team anywhere else. Even with a 25% chance of Karaoke showing up this remains one of the strongest duos in the rankings. Orc always brings it when the chips are down, and I expect nothing different from him in this tourney. In the event that Kare does not show up prior to the check-in due date Orc will be able to replace him, or continue solo with the hopes Kare shows up midway into round 2. Even a solo Orc is a force to be reckoned with, so with all due respect to King Karaoke as the current best active battler on the site I left them with a strong ranking that is well deserved in my personal opinion.

2.Nik Bags ill nik-A Bags
There as a time when Nik/Bags would of been a no brainer for a 1 one spot, but Bags is still nursing a rust infection, and Nik is coming off a loss in the NBL and maybe one of his worst seasons ever record wise. Does that effect what I EXPECT them to do in this tournament? Of course not, Nik Bags is as deadly as any of the top teams in these trenches, but they did not have quite the hot hand as the 2 teams ranked prior to them. If Bags had been more active or stronger in his recent showings this team would of been a shoo-in for a number 1 ranking spot.

2.The Bad Guys Allen Knight Ace
This team of Allen and Ace I think was a no brainer to fit snuggly into a number 2 ranking spot. Both have been consistently dropping hot lines all thru the current season of NBL, and Ace has been active as fuck in roasts and cyphas all over the site. I think Ace is still finding his stride, and I haven't seen Allen drop a battle verse in a few weeks, so that kept them out of a higher position in the rankings, but as I said before the talent level between these teams is almost non existant, and The Bad Guys are as strong as anyone in the field.

3.Migo Lingo Victor. Cred
I had trouble ranking myself here because often I am not the most subjective dude when it comes to my own talent and skill level. I DO know that Cred has been killing every verse he dropped lately, and I would of given us a higher position if he didn't get DQ'd out of his NBL champ match. But I think we sit comfortable at the number 3 spot, due to me winning that recent Fight Night, shaking what rust I had left and Cred staying fresh in his recent Battle Arena match vs Muffy, and in both Suicide Squad disses across the site.Migo Lingo gonna talk that shit, I promise you that.

3.The Gentlemen Sn00p Knucklehead
The Gentlemen could have easily been ranked above Migo Lingo but I think Knucks recent beef with Kare hurt there ranking and this is why.. personals. I just feel like there next opponent has a slew of ammo to release on the team, and its really going to take some bombs from the Gentlemen to fend off the first assault that comes in bound. It didn't help there ranking that sn00p has been inactive lately with school and personal life. I do expect them to bring fire, and prove that this ranking is a bit low for them, but as of how things stand now I think this is where The Gentlemen had to be ranked.

4.Doh! Boys Tic Infiltration
The Doh! Boys are a interesting team, and one of the "younger" squads in the top half of the rankings. I mean young in the loosest fashion because both Inf and Tic are legit vets to keyboard battling and no strangers to putting on dope matches. I find them new in the sense that they aren't as proven or battle tested in these trenches than other teams. The high ranking is mostly due to Tic putting on in every league or tourney he joins and never no showing. Same can be said for Inf who always drops a quoteable that leave me head nodding, and seems to also be very consistent with showing up. I am interested to see how these two mesh.

4.MD 20/20 Muff Amen
This team could have easily had a lower or higher ranking but I was unsure where to put them due to Muffs recent fleeing of the site. I was hoping Amen could convince him to atleast honor the commitment and put his bars up, but even if Amen is left alone I recently saw him inquiring a tag with joog who appears to be on the level to bring the same quality of bars Muff himself would of brung. If Amen produces Muff prior to round 1 this team could really be a problem, yet even without Muff I think MD 2020 will turn some heads in round 1. Amen needs to be on his A+++ game here, and not waste any bars.

5.Smoking Aces - Unfukwitable Odd Ways
The Smoking Aces are easily a team that would have been seeded in the top half of these rankings, and basically missed there spot by a cambodian cunt hair. Unfukwitable arguably has one of, if not the hottest hand of the newer gen battle heads right now, he only took one loss via vote all season in NBL and has been consistent on killing cyphas, and bringing heat to Fight Nights. Speaking of Fight Nights his partner Odd Ways has recently champed one of his own, helping boost this team up atleast a ranking spot. What really kept them out the top 8 was consistency, meaning they just need to keep doing what they been doing and these dudes stocks will both skyrocket. Def a sleeper team of the tournament.

5. Mutated Gladiators - Remy LeBeau Maximus
I had to sort of take a gamble with this teams rankings, or at least put my money on the table. I only was able to judge Maximus off a single vote, in a battle I think he wrongfully lost in the NBL this season. Maximus signed out after the L tho, which is something I struggle to respect.. especially with unproven battlers. Remy on the other hand has been consistent in providing dope battles and lodges no complaints when the votes roll in whether win or loss. Remy is the kind of battler I love, he shows up, brings his bars, respects his opponents and lets yall be the judge. I don't know if these dudes know each other so I am really curious to see how they pull a single verse together out of 2 minds. This team can really be hit or miss going forward but something tells me they will bring it.

6. Sharp Fox Witty Sharp
This is where again, the talent pool is so fucking deep its hard to accurately compare some of these guys because they all bring so much to the table. While Sharp is the battle head, since he has been so in active as of late, and especially active in times I wasn't reading the site I had no way to gauge him, so ultimately this team could be ranked WAY higher, cuz I had Witty as the powerhouse of the two. I doubt Sharp is a slouch, and the way he speaks on battles proves hes knowledgeable. Regardless neither of these guys is really really battle tested in my opinion, but that makes them no less dangerous and honestly I find them the favourites for a upset in the early rounds. May be the most unpredicable and dangerous team on the left side of the brackets.

6. 100 Grand - jilti & iSpaz
A last second entry into the tourney, and honestly Strikta and Joe Metts might feel I gave they spot away unrightfully but I will explain why I did it right here. Strikta, you never show, Joe you show but sometimes you MIA for long periods and Strikta never shows. There, explained. Anyway.. Jilti is consistent and clever, and I never saw him miss a deadline, Spaz is more of a unknown in that sometimes he brings fire, and other times he phones in it. To me the burden is on Jilti here to bring the best out in Spaz and help him elevate to the level it will need for this team to move forward. I'm not saying Jil is eons above Spaz cuz he's not, but at this point he has the higher battle IQ so it would behoove Spaz to not pick up a few pointers.

7. Gaston & The Hunchback Swerve Diode
Some may argue this team deserved a higher ranking, maybe even to be on the right side of the bracket, to those ppl I say, LOL NO. Nah but forreal I have NO CLUE what Diode will bring to a battle, I do know dude has a sharp fucking wit I seen displayed plently of times in offhand comments in discussions. That does not mean it will translate tho. Swerve I see getting tons of love in the NBL mags but I'll be honest, never thought he was "that good". Yeah I always thought he was good, but Sdub was never a dude I was worried about being in the spot vs my name. I think now would be the era for him to actually cement his spot as a top head, and this tourney would be a great place to start. Shit is dude hasn't got a dope battle in yet, so I am still hesistant to put my money on the best named team in the tourney. Prove me wrong Swerve, I know you a OG at this shit, that I'm not taking away from you.

7. Hush's Easter Destroyer IAmRhetoric
Coming in at the other 7 spot is my fav holiday of the year. Easter always represented new Sneakers for me so hey.. lol. But yea apparently it's Hush's Ether because obv my lisp. lmao Check the video mag Des. But yo, honestly this team suffered in the rankings only due to the fact so many dope fucking teams signed up. Des takes a big responsability here being the vet of the squad like I said prior with anothr team, he has to keep Rhetoric on the up and up with the quality of lines brung to the table. I think for Hush's Easter communication in the week leading up to the battle will make all the difference between a brutal round 1 exit and maybe the upset of the tourney. Rhetoric is no slouch and has his wording on fleek 90 percent of the time, Des needs to bring the ruthless concepts, and Rheto needs to bring his swag on 2000.

8. Fuck You Pay Me Bust Killing Spree
Bust and Killing Spree make up one of only 2 teams consisting of both of what I would consider "upper mid tier" battlers currently active on the site. By any means that is not a shot at either of these dudes because I have done nothing but talk up they skill in the past. I fuck with Bust and Spree both heavy, and the fact they joining forces here is the illest shit to me. I think they gonna bring the hunger needed to really get the deserved eyes on their verses. Again, I think these two could greatly benefit from maximum communication and feedback to each other going into the battle. Sometimes great aliances and the next hot thing in txt is created out of these chance pair ups. A second opinion is invalauble when writing so I strongly urge these two to put egos aside and come together for the greater good. Salute to both these shooters right here.

8. Cash Words fraze Lotto Smirk
As I type this up I realize how ironic it is one of the most slept on battlers on the site is ranked at the bottom of the list. Smh at me. Fraze and Smirk are both wayyyyyy better than this ranking spot tbh and could have arguably easily been 6 or sevens, but remember I said the ranking was going off more than just skill level. Fraze has not been as active as I would like him to be, and that hurts his ranks in my eyes because he is not what I call as "Ring ready" as other battlers. I may be wrong but this is my perception.. Smirk has been elevating every single battle and always surpises me with a line or two. It's no shame being picked last when so many dope teams are in this shit. But yo. I want ya'll to know I made this ranking second guessing myself a thousand times and this is the one pick I regret most of all. So please make me look like a idiot by dropping fire round 1 Fraze and Smirk, cuz I know ya'll do what u do.

Word with the Champions
http://media.giphy.com/media/ru1QngROnPzvq/giphy.gif
I tried to reach out to Alvin Karpis so I could get a perspective on both of the defending champions "Name Pending", but dude was busy playing golf, buying xxl football jerseys, and getting pussy in the club. Karp is that dude with the bars, and I fucked with his since he made his segway over here from RB. When everyone else was hating I knew Karp was a rising star and never doubted him, you my boy Karp! I am still confident Karp will show up before round 2, but if not Murda Sho says he's confident enough to run the mine field all by himself. I sat down with Sho in the Suicide HQ and he had a few words to share, and took a few questions that I had burning as well. Check it out.

1. What do you think it is about you guys that makes you such a unique and deadly combo in 2 on 2 battles? Playing off that, what made you choose this particular partner for the last Tag Tourney.

murda sho: It's all about chemistry man, Karp is responsible for the personals and witty plays off of things that have happened to our opponents around the board and he knows a lot of you niggas pasts. I come through with the creative nameplates and of course vicious gunners like I do on the regular. We just do what we are good at doing and don't try to change anything up, stay in our comfort zones that we know if it was a regular battle would get us the win. We came together because Karp made a crazy ass run in the NBL at the time and I was just now coming back, I had subbed into the playoffs for someone that wasn't gonna show and ended up making it all the way to the final battle... on the way I beat Karp who was the current NBL champ and we both were impressed with each other's talent in the match so we said why not.

2. Give me a quick breakdown of who ya'll think are the strongest 3 teams and the weakest 3 teams in the field.

murda sho: Well excluding us ofcourse cause we're the best...Orc and Karaoke if they show up, Sn00p and Knuck cause they are both pretty consistent separately and if you put that together in the right way they should go far, and ima say Ace and Knight cause of what we know Ace is capable of hopefully Knight will be able to hype him up enough and we know Knight is solid as fuck... I can't call the 3 weakest cause chemistry can really make two mediocre niggas play off of each other and come up with some pretty decent shit... but the lower tier niggas just better come with their best verses.

3. How do you go about crafting a 2 on 2 verse different than a typical solo battle verse, if at all. What are the strengths as well as challenges of crafting a battle verse with another writer?

murda sho:Well the way Karp writes is he sits down and fully writes his verses out from top to bottom, I on the other hand have hella punches and shit in my phone and just random nameplates from when I see people's names on the board, Karp would send me his verse then I would make my set up bars to coincide with the flow of his verse and then maybe a couple personlas that I know that he may not then boom we have a verse that covers all bases.

4. If/when you guys champ this TOURNAMENT do you think it will cement YOUR spot as best 2 on 2 team of all time?

murda sho: I wouldn't say of all time but definitely of this era, this isn't gonna be an easy task but I think it's still possible because the comp of last year's tourney might be slightly a bit deeper than this year, but I don't really know where Karp's head is at so we'll see what happens

5. Say anything you want, this is your moment to do your thing.

murda sho: Suicide Squad all through this tourney... one of us gotta bring this gold home to the team so lets drop fire the whole way through. And if we face each other don't hold back we gotta prove that we the best 4 niggas in the tourney even though we not tagged. Karp lets win this shit one more time bro then retire as a tag team cause we getting tired of smashing these punks. Y'all please don't start this tourney off all hot then be on bullshit the following rounds, netcees needs to keep the events dope and we got the talent for it.... Zip Em Up!!!

Hush
08-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Matchup Previews
http://media.giphy.com/media/lueaDWxOz0LNS/giphy.gif

Name Pending vs Fuck You Pay Me
I'll be real its hard to predict against the defending champions here, but the fact that Alvin has yet to check in and Murda has a SUPER big battle against him NBL rnd 1 vs ill Nik this very weak, its definetly going to be a test for Sho if Karp don't pop up to lend a hand. Bust and Spree are going to need to be on they bullshit in this one to stay competitive. The storyline to me here is the star quarterback is stuck in traffic and will he be able to make it to the game by halftime. Karp could make all the difference here, but I would not count Sho out from pulling it off all by himself in storybook fashion if he has to. The pressure will be on FU Pay Me to bring the best bars they wrote this month to this battle.

The Outsiders vs Cash Words
Now that I'm writing this its funny how the two top teams are in a similiar position where as one of the battlers is currently MIA. Orc still can replace Kare if he feels he won't show back up so the ball is in his court in that aspect. Fraze and Smirk are a challenge for any team at any time, so Orc being down a man here may play into it a bit more than in the last battle. Like I said with Sho tho, I never count a wily veteran out, so I expect Orc to either pickup a strong partner or make the decision to bar out and go down kamikaze one way or the other. Fraze and Smirk can take a steal here if every thing lines up right and keep there wording crisp as well as staying away from awkward phrasing, they have to bring the right lines. Tbh if Kare shows back up it changes everything, so this is a intriguing matchup for round 1.

Nik Bags vs Gaston & The Hunchback
It's sad that members of the POS Outlaws had to face off here, and yes P.O.S outlaws was not a typo. Anyway, out of the three battles I have reviewed so far I'll keep it 100 this one seems to be the most straight forward on paper. Unless Diode has battling skills unforeseeable by me and Swerve brings the verse of his tenure on NC it looks like trouble for Disneys animated friends in this one. But the unknown is a powerful force, and D and Sdub are old guns at this game. I would think Nik and Bags know what they both are capable better than I do, so that might play into there strengths. This battle should be sick af seeing as all four battlers involved know each other and has a history. Maybe one of the cooler to read for rnd 1 storyline wise.

The Bad Guys vs Hush's Easter
The Bad Guys would seem like the obvious favs here as they have the bigger wins on there resumes as well as the longer resumes with more collective battles under their belts. Rhetoric is still really a new hand to me, and this battle could give him invaluable exp. Thing is field exp can often be costly. If Ace/Resin and Allen are on their shit it can be a slaughter, shit is Ace is hit and miss for me, and Allen sometimes can be too one dimensional. Then again, they have alot of similarities and may mesh into a deadly force. Des and Rhet are a unknown and there chemistry needs to be really strong here. This can be cinderella story or a team burned to cinders.

Migo Lingo vs 100 Grand
Jilti and Spaz bring alot of unknowns to the table in my book, and thats what makes me most concerned when scouting opponents. I haven't read enough of Jilti work to give a strong opinion on him but what I did see was impressive. I have read more Spaz battles and I like him for his wording and relatable concepts. I dont think myself or Cred are unbeatable as we both have are weaknesses, and a plethora of personals to pick threw. I am very visible on the site so Jil and Spaz should have no loss for angles they just need to take there time plotting them out. Cred brings his own X factor to shit because he puts his verses together very different from other active battlers. I think it's going to come down to if Cred can outbar Spaz and if Jilti can outbar me. The difference maker in this battle may be chemistry and I think thats where me and Cred will stand out. So if I was Spaz I would make connecting with Jil early a priority.

The Gentlemen vs Sharp Fox
I feel like this battle has a really interesting air about it due to the backstory on Knuck and Kares recent beef, you might wonder why I think that matters so much and I will be frank with you, Witty scares me. His ability to really hone in on personals and cater his verses 100% for his opponent would worry me when so much ammo is out on the table. But lets be real, I don't think Witty can win this battle alone, and its not a 1 on 1, this 2 on 2 shit is a different beast. And speaking of beast this nigga Sn00p a pure monster, and is no slouch with personal info when he has his hands on it. Sharp and Knuck are the real wildcards here because I am not sure what either one is capable of bringing to the table at this point. Alot of the pressure should be on Sharps back because he is the pure battler of Sharp Fox, whereas the Gentlemen have two veterans who know what it takes to win. This battle is legit almost a 5050 toss up but I lean Gentlemen because I just cant bring myself to predict against Sn00p, that dude is a machine of asskicking when it comes to txt battling.

Doh! Boys vs Mutated Gladiators
Another SUPER competitive matchup for the first round, and its crazy this is a first round matchup cuz this shit could easily be semi finals on any of those other half ass rap battle websites. Tic ended the NBL as the last Champion of the season, and even tho he took the belt in a vacant title match, it dont matter. He had to fight his way up to that match thru some sick ass competition, and dude also made it to the finals in Shadow Boxing tournment AT THE SAME TIME HE WAS CHAMPING NBL. That is no easy feet. Infiltration steady bring heat on a consistent basis but I'm going to need him to take it to the next level here to really break the glass ceiling of true "top tier". Maximus is a unknown here still, but he went HAM in a NBL contedors match this season, if he brings the same level of fire here, and Remy stays away from easy and cliche flips I can easily see Mutated G's taking this, and tbh I wouldn't even consider it a upset, these teams are so evenly matched it might just come down to team chemistry or who wants it more. A stellar performance from anyone here can steal the show, and I see the team with the strongest showing from one of the members winning this one. What I mean to say is I can see this coming down to one guy, and damn near one bar. This shit gonna be a overtime type nailbiter, buzzerbeater situation here. Quote me.

MD 20/20 vs Smoking Aces
The final match of the season and maybe one of the more intriguing ones. The early storyline in this one was could Muffy put his faggotry and emotions to the side and honor his word to Amen like a man. We all know he aint built like that so joog stepped up to fill Muffs gap, and tbh I think Amen might of traded up considering what I see Joog dropping in the cypha currently open in Battle Arena. Amen has been under performing all yr to me honestly, cuz I know dude is way doper than what he's been showing. Real life does drag on us, but I would like to see Amen try to sit down for a half an hour a day and really churn out one fire bar. If he cant do that here I truly see Unfukwitable and Odd Ways taking this with comfort. If Muff was out before the matchups went up I prolly would have ranked this match opposite with Smoking Aces being the favs. Joog still a unknown tho so who can tell.

Hush
08-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Questions & Answers
So I had the opportunity to get a few short moments with a few of the battlers currently active and fucing shit up all over the site, I tried my best to get a variety of opinions and personalities and hopefully some of these comments will lead to more activity and a few dope battles. At the very least I hope someone can use this as motivation to drop a dope line or two. The people who I got answers from were Joe Metts iSpaz Bust Remy LeBeau Killing Spree and Witty. Lets not waste any time and get right to seeing where this dudes heads is at, and how they feel about how shit is going in txt and around the site..

Joe Metts you are one of the longest active txt battlers,and have basically seen every era melt away into the new one. Who do you think is the best 2 on 2 / tag team battle due ever, and who are some of the stronger teams in the current battle field in your opinion...

Joe MettsI don't remember any of the teams competing in this tourney. Are me and Strik still in it? But as far as all time teams go I would say A Tribe Called Metts obviously. I'm just joking, we ain't never win shit as a team. But it does bring me to my favorite team who are also brothers which was Kung and Pulse. Just had good chemistry and both were beasts. It's hard to remember teams honestly. I really only remember the ones I was on.

What do you think about you and Strikta chances in this tournament? Do be honest I don't have much faith in you guys showing, what would you say to the people who question your ability to consistently show up to the battle grounds...

Joe MettsThey're justified in their concerns because I don't have much faith in me showing. I run a company that pretty much has me on call 24/7. Tbh tho if we do show up we will smash almost all the teams. Strik is a beast and our styles match each other's. I'm confident in both of us as writers. But we will probably no show.

What has changed most from the older eras of txt until now.. what do you appreciate about the evolution of txt, and what are a few things you wouldt mind getting back to..

Joe MettsI don't like that everyone acts too cool to write and make fun of people that take it serious. It's a competition. You should always want to win. The older era was good because most of us were young guns and were in our prime. It's a young mans game. Unfortunately their is too many outlets to make real songs and technology is just crazy advanced. Sitting around and typing words just isn't exciting enough anymore for young adults. It's all us older folk that still love the hobby and participate when we have time.

Do you recall any league formats or tournament types that have been missing as of late? If not do you have any kickass ideas up your sleeve you have been holding onto thru the ages?

Joe MettsI always loved the cypher tourney idea and I had a great idea for a cypher league. It's just a cool idea because it takes away from holding onto verses and waiting around for people to drop. If you got bars you just drop them. I always thought that was the future of this shit. I think hidden votes would be a great idea too.

Really quick, if you take a pick at the NBL Battle League Season Playoffs and you had to put your money down on 2 battlers making the FINALS who would you choose

Joe MettsIs Karaoke in it? I'd take him. Maybe you if you are in it. Never was a big murda sho fan. Never understood the hype. And I hope he drops a diss on me for saying that lol bang bang and bullet holes and all that. But yea I hope whoever is in the finals does work. Hope a young emerging battle cat surprises the field.

Last word is your word bro. Say what you want to how you want to.

Joe MettsI just wanna tell everyone this shit is fun. Have fun. Stop acting gangster or you'll fuck around and get that knucklehead treatment. Bang bang.

Next, lets take a moment with both members of the Team known as "Hush's Easter"...
Tell me about your team Hush's Easter and how do you feel you and Destroyer are going to mesh as partners, give me your quick input on your team mate Destro and his strengths and weaknesses...

iSpaz//I feel me and jilti got similar styles, the kind that cut fast and effective. I think our verses gonna mesh smooth together tbr. Don't let us catch y'all sleeping cause we goin in on this one. jilti got bars, and he wrecked shit in the nbl. He might have picked up some haters on the way idk why, but bars over bullshit ya dig.

Who are your favs to read currently in the tournament, and who do you see having the strongest chances are going to the final round aside from your own team obviously...

iSpaz/// got so many mean teams on this one, which is gonna make this dope. Ones that stand out to me is obvi AK and ace, murda karp, Orc karaoke, snoop and knuck. Idk but hush and Cred gonna get this work

I will keep this short and, so my final question is how did you get into this hobby and what brung you to this website in paticular..

iSpaz/// just watching live battles and shit I remember watching jin get bodied by serius. Nigga ethered his soul and shit. Then I started watching soul khan, he was one of my favs back in the day. I like to write, I like rap and how most ppl don't realize how good of writers some of them cats are. Was on RB for a min, but left cause they got ppl like Joe Boston and Lenox who are just horrible. Lolll plus shit is poppin over here.

Coool bro, last words are all yours so say as you please...

iSpaz//peace.

Tell us about your team Hush's Easter, what inspired the name, your opinion on iSpaz as a partner, as well as what do you think you guys will bring to the table to differentiate you from the other teams..
DestroWell, you explained the hush's Easter thing pretty well already, you don't have a lisp, but if you did, Easter becomes ether, which is what me and rhetoric will be bringing to the table.

Who do you see as the biggest fav to win the tourney, as well as your sleeper picks to turn some heads in the 2 on 2 brackets..
DestroThis is a big tourney with a lot of talent. it's anybody's game, really. a lot of times in tag tourneys, one guy ends up doing most of the work, so it really depends on who shows up and who puts in work. Rnd one will be telling also as to who's coming hungry

This season in the NBL you had a chance to grab the title but fell slightly short, what would you say to the battlers who come close to the mountain top but fall slightly short.. what is it about you that helps inspire you to pick it back up and take another shot at the bullseye, because tbh that is the most inspiring shit about a warrior..
Destroit's never about how hard you can hit. that's not what makes a man a warrior. it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. that's what makes a champion.

The 2 on 2 tournament was highly demanded around the site, what do you think the ppl are clamoring for next? What would be a good follow up to the 2 on 2 tourney, dont say "Summer Classic" because that is on the way regardless...
DestroI personally would like to see an alias tourney pop off, those are always fun and surprising to see who is really bringing the me bars at the end of it all. comic hero or rap star alias tourney both would be dope to me if modded properly.

Aight big Destro, thanks for the time and the patience .. I leave the last paragraph for you to voice whatever opinion you would like... blow our minds..
DestroWell, nobody on this site is really better than much others when it comes to the top battlers on here. a lot of my shit can come off as hit or miss from week to week, but my style doesn't change. I think that's an important thing to do, to hold on to your own style. don't change it up to what you think people like, just do the best you that you can do. wins will come. good luck to all in the tourney. peace.

Next we move on to take a moment with one of my fav named teams "Fuck you Pay me" consisting of Killing Spree and Bust, too of the new up and comers..

Spree, being one of the newer names on the site I am honestly curious about what got you into this hobby, and secondly onto this site...

SpreeI've always loved rap/hip hop growing up, especially beef and diss tracks. My buddy back in high school turned me on to an EZboard forum waaayyyy back. Took a 10 year break thought i would take a wack at it again and found LA. Some dude there named INK. Msg'd me and helped me out allot. This same dude also got banned for having a Orc acct there but he told me he was resin and metasin and abunch of other cats. He showed me rb and that's how I found NC.

Word, appreciate the honesty homie..on to this 2 on 2 shit, I want to pick your brain a bit and get some insight into your team "Fuck you Pay Me"... what do you guys plan to bring to the table in the first round, and whats your opinion on your opponents, reigning Champs "Name Pending"...

SpreeWell I know bust from a different site. When dude brings heat he can whip up some clever witty shit. His wordplay's are dope as fuck, some of his verses here have been a bit light but who am I to talk. This first round we got our hands full but I think if we bring our top heat we could edge this. Sho & karp are dope as fuck and deff respected... Fuck'm tho

On a broader note, site wide what are your thoughts on how things are running right now txt wise, what would you like to see differently, maybe any ideas or input.. or even just battles you'd like to see go down..

SpreeI'm glad to see crews back, and active. Dissing is back. Tourney's been running well, fight nights have been dope... Y'all staff really holding it down 100. I'd like to see crew get more into it tho and maybe get a crew tourney goin. Maybe a pic
Tourney as well. As far as battles go I would
Like to see you and Allen go 20. Allen vs sho. More karp... Snoop bin holdin it down to.

Aight man thanks for your time, I leave you with a moment so kind of say whatever you want, or even ask me a question..

SpreeShout out to the staff for holdin it down... Fuck who Evers in my way

Bust, being one of the newer names on the site I am honestly curious about what got you into this hobby, and secondly onto this site...

BustAlways lived that hip hop shit but basically I used to just rap wit boys n shit.. This internet battling was something one a my boys did while he was in a navy ship back in the days n I just happened to remember recently n thought I'd occupy myself to pass time when work got boring.. Now as far as coming here goes it's simple, rb died down lol..

Word, appreciate the honesty homie..on to this 2 on 2 shit, I want to pick your brain a bit and get some insight into your team "Fuck you Pay Me"... what do you guys plan to bring to the table in the first round, and whats your opinion on your opponents, reigning Champs "Name Pending"...

BustFuck um, imho, that gotta be the attitude no matter what but I respect um 100% cuz they dope.. Me n ks seem to have short time in life sometimes n that causes us to rush n not polish shit but if we take our time we could hang no question.. Times the key tho so let's see..

On a broader note, site wide what are your thoughts on how things are running right now txt wise, what would you like to see differently, maybe any ideas or input.. or even just battles you'd like to see go down..

BustHah I love the activity, be patient tho man yall throwin to much leagues at once.. But nah man everybody's getting down right now n I never look forward to specific battlers cuz to many peeps got barz n different styles that enjoy..

Aight man thanks for your time, I leave you with a moment so kind of say whatever you want, or even ask me a question..
BustTo the nc staff good job yall, it's appreciated.. Murda/Karp ur dead yo

Cot dayum, thats alot of content. On second thought I got some interviews with Remy, Witty, and Knucklehead I will hold for nxt round.

Hush
08-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Outro
Aight ya'll, thanks for rocking with me thruout this journey I appreciate both the support and the patience. I know by now all you guys realize I got your best interests in mind when it comes to this batle shit. I am no longer here to champ shit, for accolades, or for respect. I am here to make sure the next generation is the best generation, and to make sure they have a platform to achieve there greatness, the new legends have somewhere to be the best ever, and so that tournaments and leagues stay tip top shape and we remain the best battle site for writers on the web. For these things to happen I need ya'll to give atleast a lil bit of yourself to every event I run on this site, with that being said turn your attention to the Battle Arena for the BAT tournament which currently has 7 out of 8 of its first round battles open for votes, read them, vote on them, leave comments in the chats, voice your opinions cause that is what we do this for. Also pay mind that the NBL Playoffs are due this Monday, and that is the most prestigious accomplishment on the entire site. I was never able to climb that hill, so I always admire those that do. Fuck with me ya'll ima Smack White this shit til the wheels fall off, on everything. Suicide Squad over everything. Real shit.

Hush
08-02-2015, 03:20 PM
Muff Cred Witty Killing Spree Bags Zelphish Unfukwitable Havoc Destroyer Mr. J Remy LeBeau iSpaz Odd Ways Bust Lotto Smirk Chyeahhh!!! Ace Allen Knight Sharp ill nik-A Sn00p Knucklehead fraze Maximus Orc Alvin Karpis King Karaoke IAmRhetoric Infiltration Tic Amen jilti Swerve

~RustyGunZ~
08-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Where's my part bro

Just saw the part about holding back my bad

Dope mag bro

Hush
08-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Also I want you guys to know this was legit hard work, the best way you can thank me is by going to vote on any open Battle Arena battles. for the kulture!

Lama the Lime
08-02-2015, 10:09 PM
this haz pleased the green

Bash
08-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Nice

Unfukwitable
08-02-2015, 10:39 PM
THIS THAT HEAT RIGHT HERE, SPICING THE SITE UP IN EVERY ASPECT

Allen Knight
08-02-2015, 10:59 PM
shit was fire, props yah'll.

Ghost1
08-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Lol why hush did a 2nd video mag tho an how'd he grow out that shitty chin stubble so quick?

Dope mag lol.

Bust
08-02-2015, 11:42 PM
This was good work, thank u all

murda sho
08-02-2015, 11:55 PM
we clearly the best crew on the site... dope mag guys

Dope girl
08-02-2015, 11:57 PM
Hey loves, how are u all doing what's new awesome job

Useless
08-03-2015, 12:10 AM
Good shit bruh

Let me know if u need help with the bat 2nd rnd mag

Havoc
08-03-2015, 01:59 AM
dope shit, this is the kind of ish/consistency to revive this scene

legit props to everyone involved.. keep it uphttp://www.netcees.org/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=515270

Orc
08-03-2015, 05:58 AM
mag is bonkers

great job

Amen.
08-03-2015, 06:35 AM
mag is bonkers

great job

legit best one I ever read tho

props niggas

Kill Spree
08-03-2015, 09:32 AM
Good shit

Tic
08-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Yea this mag was nuts, propssssssss.

Still have to watch the video lol.

iSpaz
08-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Mag is retarded. In a good way.

Maximus
08-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Dope dope dope dope

8===D~~~~(}:
08-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Me and rabbit need some love

8===D~~~~(}:
08-03-2015, 04:02 PM
In the mag

Witty
08-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Awesome mag.

Props.

fraze
08-03-2015, 07:43 PM
Dope mag to all involved. This is one of the best mags I've read with no bitches in it.

Hush
08-03-2015, 07:52 PM
edited in DMV Boyz and 2lipple0 into the mag.

8===D~~~~(}:
08-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Lmao

Cred
08-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Dead

Take this rep

Strikta
08-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Yeah this shit was ill.. good work.

Alvin Karpis
08-04-2015, 09:11 PM
great mag fam

props

Unfukwitable
08-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Hope everyone come w/ the thunder, 100.

Sn00p
08-06-2015, 10:37 AM
this was dope af. Hush is that dude when it comes to in depth mags nowadays. mad props. and to all others that contributed Cred Unfukwitable the ppl that did interviews... good shit

Unfukwitable
08-06-2015, 01:09 PM
this was dope af. Hush is that dude when it comes to in depth mags nowadays. mad props. and to all others that contributed Cred Unfukwitable the ppl that did interviews... good shit

Appreciate it bro

Tic
08-16-2015, 09:52 AM
When are the battles due...?

Hush
08-16-2015, 12:21 PM
upcoming Sunday, I'm giving the full week because again no extra days, or ext will be allowed.

Orc
08-16-2015, 01:39 PM
it's due today?

Victor.
08-16-2015, 02:02 PM
it's due today?

Ur trolling right lol

Orc
08-16-2015, 02:10 PM
nah man i'm lost right now tbh

Victor.
08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Ok next Sunday the 22nd

That's why I said upcoming Sunday bro
That's wordplay

joog
08-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Same line count right?

Victor.
08-16-2015, 02:35 PM
Yea

Orc
08-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Thank god Bro I didn't wana sneak write sixteen lines with my girl here thinking I'm texting some bitch

Amen.
08-24-2015, 10:45 AM
what ever happened to updating last rounds records? lol

this nigga smoked and forget

Hush
08-24-2015, 11:04 AM
Why do you ask this every tournament ? Every tournament I say all updates at the end.

Amen.
08-24-2015, 12:40 PM
oh my bad. thought I saw you post in the mag you were going to update them, my b.

Tic
08-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Hush Post up our battle, b.

Or murda sho Alvin Karpis Post the verse, if that's easier.

Amen.
08-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Rest are going to be NoShows or are you giving EXT past yesterday? Lol

Ghost1
08-25-2015, 08:54 PM
Posting so people don't see amen name as the last post in this forum and get discouraged from clicking.

Amen.
08-26-2015, 09:02 AM
Lol what a dick bag.

Ghost1
08-26-2015, 09:04 AM
Posting so people don't see amen name as the last post in this forum and get discouraged from clicking.

Tic
08-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Posting so people don't see Bags name as the last post in this forum and get discouraged from clicking.

Junto
08-26-2015, 09:24 AM

hahaha dead

Tic
08-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Well that didn't work out how I planned...

Smh @ no shows.

Junto
08-26-2015, 09:36 AM
yea that's some shit... this was on track to be one of the better tourneys in a whiiiile too

props to teams that showed though hopefully there's some rd 1 level fire. I'ma read up later

Hush
08-26-2015, 09:39 AM
Yeah, my bad. Real life struck and didn't allow me to promote this like I could of/should of. Props to those who showed. Let's get our votes in and focus on what we have instead of what should of been.

Tic
08-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Damn....dudes voting up a storm in here. Props.

Amen.
08-27-2015, 10:13 AM
I'd vote, but don't want murda to cry about it, if I were to vote against him and his teammate considering he asked me not to vote in his battles lol

Ghost1
08-27-2015, 10:17 AM

ill nik-A
08-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Dead

Tic
08-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Lol........

Amen.
08-31-2015, 07:32 AM
safe to say doh boys won, right?

Ghost1
08-31-2015, 08:48 AM

Amen.
08-31-2015, 09:06 AM
Posting so people don't see Bags name as the last post in this forum and get discouraged from clicking.

Hush
09-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Mag going up by tonight, been OT and really busy. But Ima make sure we finish this strong.

Tic
09-01-2015, 10:31 AM
The Bad Guys won by NS Hush, not The Outsiders.

Amen.
09-01-2015, 01:21 PM
was bout to say

this nigga HUSH high as fuck tho so can't blame him lol

Saint
09-01-2015, 02:03 PM
According to the brackets last rd thought we were gettin the winner of Nik Bags/Migo, guess those weren't official?

Hush
09-01-2015, 02:05 PM
They were. lemme fix this my bad

alot going on

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Lame I was really lookin to body Boston George an Amen wack ass

U 2 borin

Hush
09-01-2015, 03:05 PM
my bad Bags lol, i forgot the brackets

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 03:55 PM
Saul good props for keeping it movin

Saint
09-01-2015, 03:57 PM

U 2 borin

That could still be a possibility...

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Nah. They goin out unless their opponents no show lol.

Amen.
09-01-2015, 05:29 PM

U 2 borin

nahhhhh playa - other way around

I was lookin forward to droppin some fresh fat itlaian jokes and dirt bag status jokes

fuck man

now I'm facing a mechanic and who allen partner again?

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Resin

sral
09-01-2015, 05:44 PM
res heard it rains cats and dogs in britain..& grabbed a plane ticket, knife and fork

use that shit

ill nik-A
09-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Resin is that dude

I'm god but he's that dude

Amen.
09-02-2015, 06:37 AM
resin aka niser aka ace

got it

it's going down

sral
09-02-2015, 05:15 PM
pretty sure than Niser shit came from a Rudge1 battle

something like "your name backwards even reads "C IM NISER"

dope shit

Alvin Karpis
09-02-2015, 10:03 PM
slacked hard on this

good shit to those remaining

joog
09-06-2015, 10:18 PM
resin aka niser aka ace

got it

it's going down

Where u at? Lets drop.

joog
09-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Ummmm........
Can someone tell me why i haven't seen Amen for a whole 24+ hrs on EITHER site?

I mean i kno niggas be busy n shit. Holidays n wat not...but bruh..i haven't seen Amen for a whole 24+hrs on EITHER site..
Genuinely concerned here...

Bruh. Lemme know if i needa write four more on these fools.

Ghost1
09-07-2015, 10:25 PM
That fagot was bitchin in the 1-2 forum all day lol

puravida
09-08-2015, 12:05 AM
good mag

Tic
09-08-2015, 01:37 AM
We here. Posting ASAP.

Amen.
09-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Ummmm........
Can someone tell me why i haven't seen Amen for a whole 24+ hrs on EITHER site?

I mean i kno niggas be busy n shit. Holidays n wat not...but bruh..i haven't seen Amen for a whole 24+hrs on EITHER site..
Genuinely concerned here...

Bruh. Lemme know if i needa write four more on these fools.

Busy bro... And nah, I got my bars on the work PC. Will post up as soon as I get in the office man.

That fagot was bitchin in the 1-2 forum all day lol

All day right? When I've hardly been online...

Stupid nigga...

joog
09-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Brooooo. U alive?
Final round it is then.

Amen.
09-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Yea...

Been dropped my nigga...

Amen.
09-09-2015, 03:58 AM
fraze

Thought you weren't going to vote on my shit?

Thanks for the vote tho

Unlike your faggot ass I can care less

Just wanted to clarify on the "don't vote on my shy and I won't vote on yours"

Homo

fraze
09-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Hush - feel free to discount my vote.

Amen - tbr i just asked you not to vote for me. i vote for bars and i always explain my votes, but if you have a problem with my vote, i can edit it out. i was voting on all of the open battles so don't feel too special.

Amen.
09-09-2015, 06:51 AM
Nah, your votes good.

Was just fuckin w/ you son.

I don't give a shit...

But you did say, you wouldn't vote on my shit if I didn't vote on yours.

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 08:48 AM
Lol u lead a sad life

Amen.
09-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Lol u lead a sad life

And what LEADS you to believe this?

cause of my boarding antics?

co'mon Bags, shall we compare lives and see who is the more supreme being?

I promise; you don't stand a chance, dude.

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Lol there is nothing that u could have that would make up for ur personality. I feel sorry for u.

Amen.
09-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Lol there is nothing that u could have that would make up for ur personality. I feel sorry for u.

Lol

bruh

Hush
09-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Amen vs Bags
Car
Living quarters
Physical items
Bank account

Let's make it a instant clolaassic

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Lmao!

He wins off those categories. People like me tho irl. I'm content with that.

Tic
09-09-2015, 02:41 PM
There is always someone that will like you (generally speaking).

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 03:18 PM
U REACHIN

Tic
09-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Yea, to strangle you ya bastid.

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 04:42 PM
:0

Useless
09-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Oh nooooose

Orc
09-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Oh nooooose

change that name man. even Remy is better

Ghost1
09-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Lol agree

Hush
09-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Told him that name trash but he ain't want listen

Useless
09-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Fuck u guys, ill take my ball n go home

This my nickname IRL. My last name starts with Les so that's what ppl called me, then it somehow evolved into useless. Prob cuz I stand around n watch everyone else work. Oh well

Orc
09-11-2015, 10:59 AM
even Less is better than Useless. maaaaaaan

Amen.
09-11-2015, 01:41 PM
lol Hush

this nigga don't stand a chance man

my youngest sons bank account got more bands in it then his entire family, probably

Ghost1
09-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Yea but he has a fagot for a father.

Money can't fix these things.

Amen.
09-11-2015, 02:04 PM
Yea but he has a fagot for a father.

Money can't fix these things.

Lmfaooo

that shit killed me

Amen.
09-11-2015, 02:10 PM
lord have mercy on this nigga seeds soul man

hopefully she don't grow up to be like him tho

HOPEFULLY

start praying now bags

believe me

start praying son

god work in mysterious ways bruh

Hush
09-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Cmon man, vote or this shit will never end. I will not put the mag up or move forward until people vote. It's unfair to the battlers.