PDA

View Full Version : quick question...

detour
08-04-2015, 05:37 PM
anybody know where i might find the archives of the alias tourney where it was all comic book characters? specifically, tryna find a verse i wrote as batman, an i think it was against spiderman (who was actually beyond, IIRC)…dunno for sure if there's even anyone still on this forum that was around back then an would remember it…already looked thru the archives i could find, i know some of the old text stuff is catalogued on various websites across the web…

hope all is well at NC's...

Destroyer
08-04-2015, 05:38 PM
sup detour?
I don't think that one is archived, unfortunately
I think it was lost in the NC/11 incident

never forget

detour
08-04-2015, 05:42 PM
sup detour?
I don't think that one is archived, unfortunately
I think it was lost in the NC/11 incident

never forget

say whaaaaat?

NC/11? i'm out of the loop on this one lol…

that fuckin sucks bro smh…IMO that was one of the best verses i ever wrote…couldn't use it for anything, i just wanted to read it an reminisce i guess lol…

not much tho, still hammering away at that BA/MS degree, engaged with kids now, still rappin, but more focused on school an family at the moment…

tryna work out a deal with a producer i bought a couple beats from before to do a full release, as i left the battle world after all the no-shows an bullshit…

how u been tho? surprised to see a few familiar s/n's around here, figured people would have floated away an drifted off over time…u still writin much?

Destroyer
08-04-2015, 05:44 PM
too much
I'm in like 6 leagues and tourneys right now
did a link for that last big battle you had ever go up?
I never got to see the shit
was it like you verse Diz or some shit?

detour
08-04-2015, 05:48 PM
too much
I'm in like 6 leagues and tourneys right now
did a link for that last big battle you had ever go up?
I never got to see the shit
was it like you verse Diz or some shit?

me vs diz dropped a few months after it happened an was doing good views-wise, but then RBN decided to put it back on the "PPV" set up, an since then it's been sitting in exile smh…if u search detour vs dizaster it's there, but u have to sign up for RBN's subscription service…if u never did that tho, u can get two weeks free trial, an then cancel ur subscription before the two weeks is up, an u won't get charged…

believe it or not, i had to do that myself just to see the footage of my own shit smh…they fucked everybody, but it's up there…if u do that be sure to use quicktime so u can screen/audio record while its playing an i'll upload it to a free channel lol…whats this NC/11 ish tho???

Destroyer
08-04-2015, 05:52 PM
so basically Diz knows you won and doesn't want that shit out there?

nc/11 is just what I refer to as lama's exile and disappearance which left NC1 in limbo and most of the shit on there is just gonzo now

Ghost1
08-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Lol diz said he rap like a computer glitch cuz his twitch

Er sum shit.

Lol son was clownin hard

Diode
08-04-2015, 05:57 PM
HELLO PJK

I OWN THE SITE NOW

BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER