PDA

View Full Version : if ya'll could plot the next spiderman movie who would u make the main villian..

Victor.
08-04-2015, 08:45 PM
?!?!

Diode
08-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Rawn Babyhands

Ghost1
08-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Venom. The right way. Not no fuckin 70's show fagot version. Smh. OH WATCH OUT ERIC FOREMAN HERE TO GETCHU SPIDEY. foh.

An fuck u too fagit. I see u. Bored. Trynna bring fat bags back w ur sly comments. DON'T DO IT VIC. I WILL BRING DOWN HE'LL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE.

Victor.
08-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Diode damn bro, you nega luling hard tonight

go cook a sirloin

Bags lol, but word venom would be tight, but without putting the black costume back on him it would be ehh, iuno those toby macguire movies still fresh in my mind and they sucked

Diode
08-04-2015, 08:52 PM

go cook a sirloin

Bags lol, but word venom would be tight, but without putting the black costume back on him it would be ehh, iuno those toby macguire movies still fresh in my mind and they sucked

Thith ith a twap 4 u

U thcurred of thnaketh

Ghost1
08-04-2015, 08:57 PM

go cook a sirloin

Thought spiderman 2 w Tobey was dope as fuck tho.

Destroyer
08-04-2015, 09:01 PM
goblin done right
don't fucking kill the main villain in the first film maybe???!!?!???
stupid fucking Hollywood faggots

Bash
08-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Vulture

Witty
08-04-2015, 09:09 PM
I hear that He'll fire is to be avoided at all costs.

Much more dangerous than Hell fire.

Though not quite as dangerous as Heel Fire.

Ghost1
08-04-2015, 09:15 PM
I'll buy ur mother a 3 piece suit and kick her in the dick w bowling shoes on. Stupid fuckface. JUST WEN I THOUGHT I WAS OUT THEY KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN

Witty
08-04-2015, 09:22 PM
I will cut your mothers throat and use the blood as lube to fuck her in the ass.

Split Eight
08-04-2015, 09:26 PM
Carnage

No question

Fart
08-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Donald glover as venom

Hush
08-04-2015, 09:34 PM
Thith ith a twap 4 u

U thcurred of thnaketh

Ok I'll bite
The hell u talking about

Greed
08-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Carnage

No question

The rest of this thread irrelevant.

Hush
08-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Odd Ways vulture would be different lol Destroyer

I think they gotta do a slow burn with goblin this time around
Maybe even change the whole schism up

Strikta
08-04-2015, 09:39 PM
I'd say Carnage or Hobgoblin tbh.

Carnage would be illll.

joog
08-04-2015, 09:52 PM
Dr. Doom

Unfukwitable
08-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Carnage or The Vulture would be dope.

Bash
08-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Odd Ways vulture would be different lol Destroyer

I think they gotta do a slow burn with goblin this time around
Maybe even change the whole schism up

I'd do Vulture and find a way to link him w/ Thanos and the Avengers 3 when it comes out. Doubt it'll happen but yeah

Batty
08-05-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't know why they think they need to make the Green Goblin into something scarier or tougher or whatever, that's a fail. That's how they've done him in the movies and in Marvel Ultimates (where he's like a giant hulk and shit)

Norman Osbourne is just a crazy ass mofo flying around in a Halloween costume ripping shit up. If they do that right, they don't need to do any thing else to the character. Your boy is straight up crazy plus he's got money and power, the classic Green Goblin character would work perfectly as is.

With Spider-Man, it's simple and I don't know why they don't get this. There's a Sinister 6... if they played their cards right with the Sam Raimi series, they could've easily made 6 films with each villain fighting Spider-Man and getting arrested, then the 7th film could've been a Sinister 6 film where Spider-Man fights them all.

Carnage is a cool looking character but his story only works well if you establish Venom first. A Spider-Man film with Venom and Carnage together would be dope.

Mr. J
08-05-2015, 11:29 AM
Mysterio tbh

619.....jk but yea.....Mysterio

Strikta
08-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Hobgoblin would be dope I think.. he's like Green Goblin but not crazy. He's more level-headed.

Useless
08-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Venom and carnage

Tobey McGuire Spidey one n two were good movies. They shit the bed with the third.

Not a huge fan of the new Spidey movies. They're OK but i expect more.

Spidey has always been my fave super hero so I'll watch regardless.

Razah
08-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Carnage

No question

Yup.

Victor.
08-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Mysterio tbh

Best answer
Well done

It could show other villains too as "illusions " to build the universe

When did they make goblin more than a man in the movies Batty
Granted I didn't see the two newest ones

Razah
08-05-2015, 04:27 PM
It could show other villains too as "illusions " to build the universe

^^That'd be pretty dope

Greed
08-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Mysterio tbh

Wtf how i forget him

Take this rep

Strikta
08-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Fuck ya'll know bout Mysterion DOE??

But word Mysterio would be a dope villian for a movie.

I remember reading the Spidey comics when I was younger & Mysterio brother was dosing niggas w/ heroin & raping niggas... or something along them lines. I remember that shit in kinda a blur. His older bro was raping him. shit was wild.

My cousin had the classic comics which were REAL yo.. & he still does I think.. but he won't let anyone touch em'.

When we were younger he let me read some tho.. & I remember some crazy ass shit in them Spidey ones.

That's why Spider-Man is my fave hero & has the best comics in all of the comic world. IMO

murda sho
08-06-2015, 02:11 AM
Aids.

Batty
08-06-2015, 09:12 AM
When did they make goblin more than a man in the movies Batty
Granted I didn't see the two newest ones

Remember in Raimi's Spider-Man he was on that super soldier serum and working on military shit.

Also, in Amazing Spider-Man 2, when Harry became Goblin, he was transformed into a Gollum lookin little mofo. Lookin like a Goosebumps Leo DiCaprio and shit.

Like I said tho, if they spaced the villains out over the movies in the right order, they could easily make like 8 dope Spider-Man movies. They gotta quit trying to cram so many villains in tho. Like, you could space out the movies and have Goblin, Goblin jr and Hobgoblin. You could also do the symbiote suit, then Venom and then Carnage plus throw Doc Oc, Mysterio and Kraven The Hunter in there. Also, cameos by Sand Man, Rhino and Electro along the way. They gotta be smart tho, some Spidey villains are B team bad guys, they ain't major baddies... Spider-Man shouldn't have to spend much time on the lower level bad guys but they are perfect for throwing in for quick battles and building Spider-Man up as a cocky wise-cracking teenager.