PDA

View Full Version : Spittin some hotness over a Jazz Spastiks instrumental

parappa
08-15-2015, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTufYnI1cVk&list=PLGg1gITXzqX3qTxU5e5ZCe-8_lQ7KcF5B&index=7

2tripple0
10-23-2015, 03:19 PM
okay wasn't the best of flows but still you did your thing for what you were doing.....your beat which was made by dumb I guess was ill enjoyed the laid back feel of it.......thought it was alright but you were spitting in your car that was okay I guess im not really sure what else to say about this but it spinned off well and sounded very good anyways keep up the tradition and drop more buddy would love to hear more of your flows for sure......didn't know if you memorized that verse first but it sounded like you were on top of your game and weren't spitting it off the dome which is something I rather equate to sharpness but its okay that you spit off a verse that seemed like you put some time into anyways good job mate and continue dropping

Geno
02-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Prett dope.u can spit. Give you that. Be nice to hear something taken seriously. Out of the studio. Do you have anything other than this kind of youtube phone or.tablet recorded stuff? Like atcual productions on file?

Dabble MC
03-17-2016, 01:49 PM
I noticed you have a pretty successful satire channel. good shit

when this guy said:

youre like a portapotty and im the handicap stall, so you can imagine how I feel about that.

the milk challenge/stomache was another good one.

I like some idiot ass shit, so this was cool. cleverly titled as well.