ill nik-A
08-15-2015, 03:44 PM
lol dead

Plot
08-15-2015, 03:45 PM
Consider the tesseract, and Metatrons Cube

veritas
08-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Fair enough I am bored with making you look like a fool anyway you doper.

8===D~~~~(}:
08-15-2015, 03:48 PM
oh, my bad bro
latinos don't need to post in here either

Lmao

I too, believe in God.

Victor.
08-15-2015, 04:18 PM
I don't

Strikta
08-15-2015, 04:19 PM
Yes.

Junto
08-15-2015, 04:23 PM
lmaaaoo DES YOU FUCKIN DOPER
if you narrowly define God as your stepdad's evangelical bible-thumping faggotry...
& Veritas copy+pasting from KingJamesBibleOnline.com for his amusement, or whatever that is

then no

but your conviction in your position on something you don't understand...
isn't better than the next person's position because THEY don't understand
fractals, Fibonacci sequence, & sacred geometry Plot all might interest you though

Victor.
08-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Word Junto

god a odd word

I'm sure there is a higher energy or intelligence than us, but One all omnipotent force?
nah I don't think so

Chyeahhh!!!
08-15-2015, 04:25 PM
I believe in god but with a twist...big shocker I know

Witty
08-15-2015, 04:48 PM
I would need to see evidence of God's existence.

I haven't, so to say I believed in any kind of God or anything supernatural would be illogical as I have no basis for that belief.

Ghost1
08-15-2015, 05:04 PM
oh, my bad bro
latinos don't need to post in here either

Lol rep

Ghost1
08-15-2015, 05:06 PM
I believe in god but with a twist...big shocker I know

Lold again. Hahaaha. Shyittt.

I believe in something.

Junto
08-15-2015, 05:20 PM

I haven't, so to say I believed in any kind of God or anything supernatural would be illogical as I have no basis for that belief.

but to say you believe there ISN'T any kind of God follows those same premises right?

Victor. fractals, Fibonacci sequence, & sacred geometry
are you familiar with any of these? You might like that stuff too

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:25 PM
but to say you believe there ISN'T any kind of God follows those same premises right?

Victor.
are you familiar with any of these? You might like that stuff too

You can never say it with complete certainty, but you can say the same thing about the Loch Ness Monster or the Easter Rabbit.

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:26 PM
The onus of proof is on the one who believes it without evidence, not the other way round.

Useless
08-15-2015, 05:33 PM

The universe and the human species = proof of god's existence imo.

But to each his own. I don't judge people based on their beliefs (as long as their not crazy or violent) and I appreciate ppl who are intelligent enough to not judge me based on mine.

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:37 PM
The universe and the human species = proof of god's existence imo.

But to each his own. I don't judge people based on their beliefs (as long as their not crazy or violent) and I appreciate ppl who are intelligent enough to not judge me based on mine.

I don't judge either, unless you believe things like the earth is only a few thousand years old, then i judge you as an idiot, but idc what people choose to believe, but I don't see how the universe or humans can be given as evidence of God's existence...for that, you need clear proof it was all made by a creator, otherwise literally any option I can come up with has as much basis as the notion of an intelligent creator, that being none.

Junto
08-15-2015, 05:43 PM
You can never say it with complete certainty, but you can say the same thing about the Loch Ness Monster or the Easter Rabbit.

well

You do know that there are things beyond your knowledge...
And there are frequencies you can't hear that other animals can.
Waves around you that you can't tune into or interpret, but use a radio to...

Loch Ness monster isn't the worst idea but Easter Rabbit is a false equivalence
Parents tell their children this to surprise them wit candy they buy. Myth busted.
Physics tells you that gravity is why you're stuck to the ground...
but why do large masses attract, and not repel? & where is this the case, everywhere in the existence of anything? How large is that? Truly infinite? Then what governs these, or those, laws of physics?

you have 'self awareness'. Most animals are theorized not to...
but in popular scientific theory some chimps and a few other species do.
Even have IQs in the 30s and higher, where their capacities surpass 'retarded' humans
So when we look at chimps, we haven't created them, but we may directly affect their lives without them knowing how or why
Maybe everything is working under dictates that just 'are'?
but maybe we aren't even comparable to chimps when if we compared from another IQ / self-awareness 'level' up

Useless
08-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Based on mathematics we should've accidently found life on other planets by now. The fact that we haven't says a lot.

I don't believe the earth is only a few thousand years old that's idiotic as u said. I believe religion and science go hand in hand as one helps prove the other. But I don't wanna get into all that right now.

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:48 PM
well

You do know that there are things beyond your knowledge...
And there are frequencies you can't hear that other animals can.
Waves around you that you can't tune into or interpret, but use a radio to...

Loch Ness monster isn't the worst idea but Easter Rabbit is a false equivalence
Parents tell their children this to surprise them wit candy they buy. Myth busted.
Physics tells you that gravity is why you're stuck to the ground...
but why do large masses attract, and not repel? & where is this the case, everywhere in the existence of anything? How large is that? Truly infinite? Then what governs these, or those, laws of physics?

you have 'self awareness'. Most animals are theorized not to...
but in popular scientific theory some chimps and a few other species do.
Even have IQs in the 30s and higher, where their capacities surpass 'retarded' humans
So when we look at chimps, we haven't created them, but we may directly affect their lives without them knowing how or why
Maybe everything is working under dictates that just 'are'?
but maybe we aren't even comparable to chimps when if we compared from another IQ / self-awareness 'level' up

I understand all of that...but that is still not evidence of a creator. My comparison to the easter rabbit was legit...there is no evidence for it either. As far as the evidence for god goes...it also may as well be a story people tell each other to make them behave a certain way.

I completely accept there are things beyond my understanding...I have never claimed there is not, but that is no reason to jump to the conclusion that it was put here by a supernatural force. As I said, if there is, I haven't seen evidence of it...and until I do, I can not believe it. Surely that is just logical?

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:49 PM
Based on mathematics we should've accidently found life on other planets by now. The fact that we haven't says a lot.

I don't believe the earth is only a few thousand years old that's idiotic as u said. I believe religion and science go hand in hand as one helps prove the other. But I don't wanna get into all that right now.

No, based on mathematics other life DOES exist...we by no means SHOULD have found it...we have barely looked, we basically haven't left our back yard.

Witty
08-15-2015, 05:54 PM
and btw i'm pretty sure large masses attract instead of repelling due to the curvature of space-time.

Junto
08-15-2015, 05:58 PM
...beat me to that

The fact that we're only looking for carbon-based life...
which would only be suited to thrive in OUR planet's environment, might say something
The fact we have no real knowledge of star systems outside of our own might too

Witty, I understand you too homie, but your logic is flawed.
There is evidence there ISN'T an easter bunny. Parents buy the candy, the easter bunny doesn't drop it off.
The candy isn't just there. It hasn't just taken form in the basket on your table.
I'm not saying there is evidence of a creator, I'm saying there's no solid evidence against either.
People mainly ruled out the world being round because there was no evidence FOR it
But it ended up being round, and there was no evidence AGAINST it being round, other than observation and belief that it wasn't

Junto
08-15-2015, 06:06 PM
of course there was evidence that was eventually discovered, but it wasn't obvious or intuitive...
so for that time it was believed the world was flat because there was no evidence to say it was round

this is called the Argument from Ignorance, a false dichotomy

Fart
08-15-2015, 06:16 PM
which god?

Witty
08-15-2015, 06:18 PM
of course there was evidence that was eventually discovered, but it wasn't obvious or intuitive...
so for that time it was believed the world was flat because there was no evidence to say it was round

this is called the Argument from Ignorance, a false dichotomy

This is flawed logic dude...you are saying I am arguing from ignorance because I refuse to put my belief in something that has not been proven? How so? Maybe if I was saying it 100% is not true, that argument would be valid..but I am not. I am saying I can not believe something until I see evidence, just as I would not have believed the earth to be round until I saw that it was, but I also would not have believed it to be flat, as there was no evidence for that either. I do not believe something until I see evidence, that's my only point.

Witty
08-15-2015, 06:19 PM
As I said, the onus of proof is on the person who is making claims of the supernatural.

If you want me to believe, show me it to be true and I'll believe.

Just like I would have said 'if you want me to believe the world is round...show me it to be round' it was shown to be round and so I believe it is.

Wise Wiggles
08-15-2015, 06:22 PM
You know the voice of ET was the voice of a woman who smoked two packs a day, unmodified. Shit is crazy. Elll eeee yachtttt

Junto
08-15-2015, 06:31 PM
This is flawed logic dude...you are saying I am arguing from ignorance because I refuse to put my belief in something that has not been proven? How so? Maybe if I was saying it 100% is not true, that argument would be valid..but I am not. I am saying I can not believe something until I see evidence, just as I would not have believed the earth to be round until I saw that it was, but I also would not have believed it to be flat, as there was no evidence for that either. I do not believe something until I see evidence, that's my only point.

you trollin me?

I'm not callin you ignorant fam... Argument from Ignorance "argumentum ad ignorantiam"... that's just the name of what you're doing in Formal Logic.

The onus of proof not on me, I'm not makin any claims.
I'm not tryna convince you there IS a god, because I don't know that there is.
I can't possibly know, the evidence is insufficient to rule it out or prove it to me
So I don't believe there is a God, but I don't believe there ISN'T a God because of absence of evidence for

Witty
08-15-2015, 06:33 PM
you trollin me?

I'm not callin you ignorant fam... Argument from Ignorance "argumentum ad ignorantiam"... that's just the name of what you're doing in Formal Logic.

The onus of proof not on me, I'm not makin any claims.
I'm not tryna convince you there IS a god, because I don't know that there is.
I can't possibly know, the evidence is insufficient to rule it out or prove it to me
So I don't believe there is a God, but I don't believe there ISN'T a God because of absence of evidence for

Neither do I...I have never said I did?

Witty
08-15-2015, 06:38 PM
You don't believe in God because there is no evidence...that's exactly my point too.

The question was do I believe in God...and I do not because there is no evidence.

But I can not 100% say there is no God, because I do not hold the knowledge of the entire universe in my mind.

You don't believe in God either...I hate when people say I'm undecided....no, you either believe or you don't. If you do, you are believing something without proof, which is foolish. If you say you can't believe because there is no evidence...that means you don't believe in God. All you are saying is that if there ever is evidence either way, you will act accordingly...which is exactly what I am saying too.

...the Nagger
08-15-2015, 06:49 PM
We are all god body we are all connected thru God himself

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 06:56 PM
witty on point
I would never state that it's a fact that there isn't a god
all I will say, is that when I hold God up to the same standard of belief to which I hold absolutely everything else I believe up to, he falls short
and therefore, no, I do not believe
not do I have the answers
I'm just pretty positive none of you do either

Junto
08-15-2015, 07:00 PM
nah we ain't too far apart, that's true Wit...
but I was speakin from Philosophy & Logic, the disciplines... science bitch shit
this just a classic false dichotomy / logical fallacy

You conflate I don't believe there's sufficient evidence for or against a God
...with I believe there ISN'T a God
http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html
But fuck it, we gon chalk that up to semantics aiiiiight

I'm back on my goon shit... that arm leg lega Junto 13X shit fuck wit me

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 07:02 PM
We are all god body we are all connected thru God himself

eddie, forget u weren't logged in as silver?

Saint
08-15-2015, 07:03 PM
Could life exist w/o a creator?

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:04 PM
But I've never said I believe there isn't a God. I just don't believe there is.

Saying I don't believe there isn't is foolish to me, and thinking like that seems like quite a waste of time and an extreme bending of logic...why would I look for evidence that something doesn't exist? If you believe something then the burden of proof is on you because it is your belief.

I don't understand your point.

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Could life exist w/o a creator?

define life

uh-oh
08-15-2015, 07:07 PM
i am god

and you are all now on my ignore list

MARINATE

Junto
08-15-2015, 07:16 PM
But I've never said I believe there isn't a God. I just don't believe there is.

Saying I don't believe there isn't is foolish to me, and thinking like that seems like quite a waste of time and an extreme bending of logic...why would I look for evidence that something doesn't exist? If you believe something then the burden of proof is on you because it is your belief.

I don't understand your point.

haha STOP THE MADNESS!

I'm not bending logic, I'm using pure FORMAL LOGIC. Look at the link homie.
You were making the fallacious argument here... now you're not anymore, okay...
but you're also using the Straw Man argument since I've already said I'm not on that side

just soak the knowledge in, I'm givin you gospel

Ghost1
08-15-2015, 07:17 PM
How can u guys have this same convo over an over

It's not even an interesting discussion ..... No1 is making new points

Why?

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:20 PM
haha STOP THE MADNESS!

I'm not bending logic, I'm using pure FORMAL LOGIC. Look at the link homie.
You were making the fallacious argument here... now you're not anymore, okay...
but you're also using the Straw Man argument since I've already said I'm not on that side

just soak the knowledge in, I'm givin you gospel

What argument was I making that was incorrect?

Your point was I was saying God doesn't exist because there is no evidence, but that's not what I'm saying at all, and not what I have said at any point in this thread.

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 07:20 PM
I think the why is because so many people seem to be adamant about knowing what they believe to be true
when such knowledge is literally impossible
I guess, to me, the realization is freeing, and I want to share that

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:21 PM
i am god

and you are all now on my ignore list

MARINATE

LOL

You would never do that to me.

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:24 PM
But yes I am done. I don't mean to belittle anyone's beliefs or ideals but just to try and make mine as clear as possible.

I think about it a lot.

uh-oh
08-15-2015, 07:27 PM
How can u guys have this same convo over an over

It's not even an interesting discussion ..... No1 is making new points

Why?

its because lets say you're religious.

you find jesus right, and his principles and christianity as a whole is AWESOME to you, and it enriches and gives purpose to your life and shit. so you want other people to find it as well and enjoy it.

like when i find a dope burger place i gotta let the homies know. same thing.

the problem is people find their "spiritual/logical" happiness very differently, because there is no answer and its a nonsense topic, but everyone wants to put their garbage 2 cents in about what they think, IS.

but basically you should all stfu because i'm eating a wendys double baconator and drinking a budweiser

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:29 PM
its because lets say you're religious.

you find jesus right, and his principles and christianity as a whole is AWESOME to you, and it enriches and gives purpose to your life and shit. so you want other people to find it as well and enjoy it.

like when i find a dope burger place i gotta let the homies know. same thing.

the problem is people find their "spiritual/logical" happiness very differently, because there is no answer and its a nonsense topic, but everyone wants to put their garbage 2 cents in about what they think, IS.

but basically you should all stfu because i'm eating a wendys double baconator and drinking a budweiser

Except my point is I don't know what IS, and until I do, I refuse to believe it.

Just like I would do with anything else.

Budweiser is piss water.

Junto
08-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Haha fuck Friendly Bags and his monkey brain. Let's do a few more pages?

nah I mean... I've understood exactly what your belief is, there's no debate there
I stopped talkin bout the beliefs & was arguing the fallacy in logic. High level meta shit
an argument about arguments. semantics you could say. I digress...

I ripped all you fuckers in the Tag Mag WHOOODEEWHOOO

Witty
08-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Haha fuck Friendly Bags and his monkey brain. Let's do a few more pages?

nah I mean... I've understood exactly what your belief is, there's no debate there
I stopped talkin bout the beliefs & was arguing the fallacy in logic. High level meta shit
an argument about arguments. semantics you could say. I digress...

I ripped all you fuckers in the Tag Mag WHOOODEEWHOOO

To your first sentence...i would love to continue to annoy bags, nothing gives me more pleasure on this board than making bags life miserable, but unfortunately I need to go get some pizza or some shit.

And secondly, I understand now...many things are illogical or counter-intuitive and yet still seem to be true, so that makes sense.

Junto
08-15-2015, 08:14 PM
To your first sentence...i would love to continue to annoy bags, nothing gives me more pleasure on this board than making bags life miserable, but unfortunately I need to go get some pizza or some shit.

And secondly, I understand now...many things are illogical or counter-intuitive and yet still seem to be true, so that makes sense.

Well, good time had by all. & I concede you persuaded me to pizza.

Seems like veritas the unbearable has dismissed himself too...
WE'RE HEROES!

Magnum Force
08-15-2015, 09:04 PM
The devil's existence has forced me to believe in God.

Ullr
08-15-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't know anything of what or how or why or ANY descriptor of the state of being of that which we refer to as "God" but I know with certainty that it IS. I interacted with it. I was an Atheist prior to that experience (though more likely at that time more Agnostic) and found it completely absurd but could not deny the experience. It is not something you can't decide lightly and I would never have come to this conclusion without a strong reason to do so but regardless of how I felt prior I do KNOW there is something.

My best guess is that "God" is within us all and it may be contacted and interacted with in times of need and in times of inspiration. When one searches, he may not find but when one is simply open to the universe and its interactions one may stumble into an understand and truth beyond their comprehension. Thus, I know nothing about "it" - only that it is.

I am still without religion - I firmly believe that, to my knowledge, none of the major religions are wholly in the realm of "Truth" though their texts DO contain grains of truth spread throughout.

veritas
08-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Jude.......where did human life come from?

Dominate
08-15-2015, 09:42 PM
Veritas... Let's say human life came from God's creation of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve had babies.

THEN WHAT??

How did the third generation of mankind come about?

Answer plz.

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 09:47 PM
Jude.......where did human life come from?

evolved from prehuman life

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 09:54 PM
I swear destro just be quoting his 25 yr old wives liberal book meeting views on here lately

Everything you say recently is some I voted for Obama without doing research cus being liberal is cool! shit

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 10:24 PM
yeah? why don't you look me up with your admin powers and post pictures of me to run me off the site too?

everything you say every time you post is a sad attempt to be relevant

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Lol

Not a good attempt

Go again

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 10:32 PM
ah, the brush off tactic?
I invented that shit
got anything else?

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 10:42 PM
You invented the simple tactic of brushing off a post?!

Stfu bro

You don't want a war with me

The only ncgs who could go toe to toe with me are hush and lars

Gone @ trying to be relevant

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 10:44 PM
well why are you comparing the idea of not believing in God to liberal book meetings and voting for Obama?
like wtf have I said that warrants that shit?

and no, not brushing off a post, I invented brushing off in general, you know I'm like 100 years old

...the Nagger
08-15-2015, 10:54 PM
eddie, forget u weren't logged in as silver?

I'm not silver. I feel so corny when I have to respond to ppl when they say I'm silver?

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 10:56 PM
Just this and how into the racial shit you got reminds me of the large amount of new age fake liberals

All followers of a cause that isn't theirs

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 11:03 PM
knuck, the cause of all men being treated equally is everyone's cause
conversely, if you believed, as I do, that organized religion causes problems and solves none, then you may be more inclined to speak on it
but if any of this leads you to go out and find personal information on me and post it on here, then nevermind anything I said.

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 11:26 PM
Organized religion has saved just as many lives as it has taken

If you don't realize that your close minded

Also as I stated before you thinking getting rid of religion and forcing it out of people's lives would fix everything is fucking retarded and I feel bad for You

Destroyer
08-15-2015, 11:28 PM
oh yeah, I forgot about that whole crusades period where they went around saving lives in the name of god
and suicide bombers
and the Spanish Inquisition
and the holocaust

just as many lives saved huh?

~RustyGunZ~
08-15-2015, 11:46 PM
Religion was the cause of the Holocaust?

And the crusades were strictly a religious thing? Not a power thing?

Good lord you're dumb man

Know what you're talking about before you speak on this subject again

Like I said you're a blind follower

Eŋg
08-15-2015, 11:46 PM
i find the thinking 'if you don't agree with me - you're ignorant as fuck' on a hugely subjective issue just as problematic, in theory, as general cultists and zealots in organised religion.

i might be an athiest if i didn't look around and see that the vast majority of them are dumb as fuck, i.e. des of the lesser intellect, or as their impossibly pompous messiah (lol) dawkins might say: dundridges. their base arguments typically stem on religion being stupid, the popular conception of god being stupid, or how can you believe in something for which you can't give quantitative proof?

this isn't really why i'm not atheist. i mean, i'm not a god-fearing man, i'm the vaguest of theists (and much smarter than OP).

conversation that flows like:

"do you believe in God?"
'yes'
"WHAT ABOUT THE PRIESTS WHO ROUTINELY MOLEST CHILDREN???"

that ain't right, man.

veritas
08-16-2015, 12:08 AM
evolved from prehuman life

Oh ok cool. So where did that come from?

veritas
08-16-2015, 12:11 AM
oh yeah, I forgot about that whole crusades period where they went around saving lives in the name of god
and suicide bombers
and the Spanish Inquisition
and the holocaust

just as many lives saved huh?

Abortion in America has killed more in America in the last 20 years than all those put together.

Dope girl
08-16-2015, 12:31 AM
Yes, him and Jesus is our king

Dominate
08-16-2015, 12:31 AM
Answer my question Veritas. This isn't the first time you've ducked it.

Chill Phil
08-16-2015, 12:44 AM
Checking in

Neighbor
08-16-2015, 01:10 AM
"God is an atheist, why should I believe in religion?
I'd rather get my dick sucked and cook keys in the kitchen"
- Ill Bill

Useless
08-16-2015, 02:23 AM
Veritas... Let's say human life came from God's creation of Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve had babies.

THEN WHAT??

How did the third generation of mankind come about?

Answer plz.

Actually there were other ppl on earth at that time. After Cain killed Abel he told god that if he cast him out anyone who should happen upon him would kill him cause he was cursed. Proof Adam n eve weren't the first ppl on earth. Look it up, I can't remember the exact verse but it's in genesis.

Boooyah!

Bash
08-16-2015, 02:41 AM
Always felt it didn't matter if I believe and you don't. Religion is like techno music, it ain't for everybody. It may not serve a purpose to one and to another that needs to believe in a higher being its much needed. Like I tell my friends, if believing god got you away from drugs or some terrible situation who am I n why would I tell you that having faith is ridiculous. Religion either is or isn't for you.

Bodey
08-16-2015, 02:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWb07PfadOE

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:07 AM
ok, where to begin

knuck: nazis were not allowed to be atheist. why do you think that is?
because you don't need religion to be a good person. but you do need it to get a lot of good people to remain complicit amongst atrocious acts being committed. who was persecuted? Jews. you think religion wasn't involved? those gold stars they put on people weren't cuz they finished their homework.

eng, I'm of lesser intellect? go write another topical, faggot

Dom, he will always duck that question

Veritas, fetuses aren't lives.

uh-oh
08-16-2015, 08:21 AM
does god ever do anything good?

like in the bible i mean?

and not jesus. jesus isn't god. he's god's son right? who or what is the holy spirit?

but lets just address the first thing. does god do anything good in the bible? ANYTHING?

if i run down a mental checklist, stuff that comes to mind.

makes adam and eve dumb, punishes them for gaining knowledge and expels them from paradise.

umm.

he destroys two entire cities

umm

he tells that one dude to kill his son, and then is like JK i just wanted to see if you'd do it lolz

umm

its early morning and i can't think of all the malarkey i've read, but the jewish god/christian god of the old testament at least is a very big asshole. it took the new testament and a soft hippy like jesus to come in and make shit lovey dovey. before that it was rule with an iron fist god.

smiting niggas

uh-oh
08-16-2015, 08:27 AM
but for real tho

my point is mainly i think all abrahamic religions are satanist religions without people knowing it. like its a FACADE to get people to follow "the devil/satan" basically EVIL

in the times of its inception people weren't monotheistic, they believed in many gods and blah blah. in basically every ancient religion snakes were revered and even worshipped, in sumer they were the protector of the gardens and shit, and it makes sense, i mean if you got a garden of lettuce and tomatoes and shit, you want some snakes around to kill rabbits and squirrels lol. but word, these gods would help man, sure the people were ignorant in many ancient cultures and would sacrifice humans to them, alot of children etc. but it wasn't a tenant in that religion, as much as just a cultural thing to do because people were idiots.

but then here comes this ONE god, who claims to be the best god and only god, and oh you went in the gardens and the snakes gave you knowledge of self, WELL FUCK YOU GET OUT.

oh you're all partying and having a good time in gomorrah getting your dick sucked and being rad? HELLFIRE DESCEND

gods an asshole

praise JUPITER/ZEUS

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:28 AM
not to mention we all live in a time and place where you can pick and choose your religion but don't forget that they used to straight just kill you for not believing. they used to do this, "they," in this instance meaning Christians. Now they still do this, but "they" is now islamists, and the religion is a different one. And look who is the most persecuted religion right now in the minds of the world? Why do you think that is? Because good people recognize that killing others simply for believing differently just plainly isn't cool.

Hush
08-16-2015, 08:43 AM
I can't believe this thread happens like bi monthly

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:49 AM
one last thing I'll throw out there
Veritas, who believes that abortion is murder because fetuses are lives
1 in 5 pregnancies ends in a miscarriage, so by that logic, your God has killed ever so many more babies than people have, making God a much bigger murderer of innocents than man could ever attempt to be.

veritas
08-16-2015, 08:52 AM
Wrong.

let me teach you about logic. First what you are doing is saying that what I am saying is true and then reaching with it, while at the same time putting up your pokemon shield saying that you dont. now then:

everytime a man gets a woman pregnant....every time...I mean everytime 100percent...and a baby comes out it is a human baby....every time.

the planned parenthood people were just caught farming HUMAN organs from the aborted fetuses.

so then...if everytime it comes out it is a human, and every time it is aborted and its parts sold as human....what is it?

veritas
08-16-2015, 08:53 AM
your above post also gives further proof that you know God is real, you just don't want him to be because you are mad at him.

your whole aura is see-thru.

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:54 AM
first of all, no, no they weren't.
I don't know where you get your news, I'm guessing from the bible?

basically none of what you just said attempted to address my point
try again

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:55 AM
hey Veritas, if doctors determine that a woman will die if she chooses to carry a child to term or they can abort and she will live, what's the right choice in the eyes of your God, since you know everything?

veritas
08-16-2015, 08:55 AM
if everytime a "fetus" comes out of a vagina at term and it is a human, and everytime an aborted fetus has its parts sold as human organs....then if it is not human, what is it?

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 08:57 AM
no one said it wasn't human
I said it isn't life
to me life begins at birth, you disagree
we can argue that forever because it's a choice one makes
the difference is, I'm ok with letting everyone make that choice on their own
while you would be happier to push your beliefs on everyone and have them do what YOU choose

Hush
08-16-2015, 08:58 AM
He is so stupid it's astounding

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:00 AM
please explain to me EXACTLY how life begins at birth and not in the womb.

we have established that it is a human inside of there....

now we need to establish when it starts living.

do not be afraid of looking foolish in front of these heathens. please try and reason with me.

and your last statements about my character are complelty false. call me at 6019173913 you can find out who I really am and we can talk.

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:02 AM
He is so stupid it's astounding

sit down you upside down triangle head. You are a demon filled effeminate idolatrous child.

final stage boss....of what? I will fly the pilotwings jetpack right into that bird chest where your soul should be.

because you are the kind of hoe that will ban me just because you can't fight me.

tell your mom I said hi.

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 09:05 AM
you're asking me to explain to you what science struggles to explain
I can't do that
I can only explain the way I think about it
and I'm not one who would ever consider it as an option, either
but, to me, it's plainly the choice of that woman, and if there is a god and it's a sin, then she will have to answer for that, right? I won't.

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:25 AM
you're asking me to explain to you what science struggles to explain
I can't do that
I can only explain the way I think about it
and I'm not one who would ever consider it as an option, either
but, to me, it's plainly the choice of that woman, and if there is a god and it's a sin, then she will have to answer for that, right? I won't.

wait wot? you sounded sooo sure earlier...that I was wrong. But now the truth is that you can't prove that I am wrong, just as you can't prove that you are right. So perhaps you cannot say that you know that I am wrong? because you always say that I am...but now...maybe, just maybe I might not be? because you can't really know? right? right jude?

as for the other part....the man doesn't have a say? at all? like zero? And if so, is the man not at the very least a fornicator? as is the woman?

if you call me we can talk about the miscarriage you endured (of which I am legit sad for you) and I will listen and we can talk about how it has affected your worldview spiritually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBSG671u2IQ

Plot
08-16-2015, 09:26 AM
I like to talk about the old testement in these threads....
Did you know that an ancient king who's daughter David wanted to marry, asked that he collect and bring him 100 philistine foreskins in exchange for their wedding? But David trumped that request and brought him 200!

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 09:31 AM
lol. I have never said you were wrong
I believe that you are, but of course I can't prove it
but the onus is on you to prove that you are right, you see
I don't have to provide proof for something not existing, as that is an impossible task
equally as impossible as the task of you proving that you are right.

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:32 AM
I believe that you are,

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:34 AM
I believe that you are, but of course I can't prove it
but the onus is on you to prove that you are right, you see
I don't have to provide proof for something not existing, as that is an impossible task
equally as impossible as the task of you proving that you are right.

I can and have proved that I am right...by simple deduction Jude.

we as humans have been given only two choices (3 if you count the star-seed hypothses) as to how we got here.

1. God
2. evolution

all I have to do is show that evolution makes no sense, and/or that even if it did exist does not rule out choice number 1.

your inability to think while simultaneoulsy clutching to other's agendas makes you a very dangerous man, but not in a good way.

Destroyer
08-16-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm not gonna do this with you, man
I told you not to post in this thread anyway
you don't have proof of anything, just stop
I'm done arguing with you

veritas
08-16-2015, 09:46 AM
VERITAS WINS.

call me.

~RustyGunZ~
08-16-2015, 09:47 AM
ok, where to begin

knuck: nazis were not allowed to be atheist. why do you think that is?
because you don't need religion to be a good person. but you do need it to get a lot of good people to remain complicit amongst atrocious acts being committed. who was persecuted? Jews. you think religion wasn't involved? those gold stars they put on people weren't cuz they finished their homework.

eng, I'm of lesser intellect? go write another topical, faggot

Dom, he will always duck that question

Veritas, fetuses aren't lives.

You're inaccurate

Where do you get your shitty information from lol

Hitler was a hateful guy and the jews weren't killed because Hitler was a god fearing man who wanted the world full of christians

Hush
08-16-2015, 09:55 AM
sit down you upside down triangle head. You are a demon filled effeminate idolatrous child.

final stage boss....of what? I will fly the pilotwings jetpack right into that bird chest where your soul should be.

because you are the kind of hoe that will ban me just because you can't fight me.

tell your mom I said hi.

Tell ur fat wife gods fake

I ruined u along time ago
U just noticing now

Dominate
08-16-2015, 07:14 PM
VERITAS WINS.

call me.

Answer me Broski.

How did the 3rd generation of mankind come about?

Was it

A) Adam and Eve's kids all fucked their brothers and sisters, or
B) Not all humans are descended from Adam and Eve

?

Junto
08-16-2015, 07:34 PM
I think this the type of person Des has issue wit... former House Majority leader haha JESUS
Destroyer ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYE7vN80pjY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_gr8qi_yxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUhoTzJ5Rvc

last video is from one of Chyeah's psycho doom posts

Knucklehead we would agree this is neo-conservative bible-thumping wingnut bullshit, right?

Witty
08-16-2015, 07:56 PM
You're inaccurate

Where do you get your shitty information from lol

Hitler was a hateful guy and the jews weren't killed because Hitler was a god fearing man who wanted the world full of christians

Wrong.

Hitler himself stated in mein kampf 'I believe I am acting in accordance of the will of the Almighty Creator, by defending myself from the jew I am doing the work of the lord'

And

'My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.'

Among many other examples.

His main followers also spoke of their faith.

Dope girl
08-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Nope it's

~RustyGunZ~
08-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Nein ksmpf was a publicity stunt

Witty
08-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Nein ksmpf was a publicity stunt

The second quote was from a speech.

And mein kampf was much more than a publicity stunt, he laid out exactly what he would do and why...and then did it.

He wrote it to attract followers, yes, but to say it was not legit his beliefs flies in the face of everything that occurred later.

Bash
08-16-2015, 08:16 PM
Answer me Broski.

Was it

?

A from what I was told

Bash
08-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Dude (Adam) lived for like 900 years or some ish so it's more than likely they were the first Brady bunch.

veritas
08-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Tell ur fat wife gods fake

I ruined u along time ago
U just noticing now

tell your mom that she is too good for your drug money for rent and that you will start doing the dishes next month.

dead at you thinking you have any power over me. go ahead and ban me because I am going to hurt your feelings again doper. you live in a fantasy land, on a permenant vacation. espousing evil, rather than confronting the truth of your life. plus the looks your face makes are akin to someone sharting out a microwave burrito from the shell station.

veritas
08-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Answer me Broski.

Was it

?

incest was common and allowed until the age of the law sir.

Dominate
08-16-2015, 09:08 PM
incest was common and allowed until the age of the law sir.

Ew.

Was homosexuality also allowed at that point?