PDA

View Full Version : CHOICE MATCH: Useless aka Remy 1-0 vs Chyeahhh!!! 1-0 - USELESS WINS

Sharp
08-18-2015, 01:16 AM
The 1-2 Punch League

All rules apply, no feeding ,bitting, swaying shit. due on thrusday...NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL OPTION - agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics

Useless Chyeahhh!!!

Preview By Sharp

Lowkey dope shit. Useless aka Remy is on the comeup as he gets recognized more and more and the dude Chyeahhh!!! has been looking nicer than ever IMO (coming from a guy who digs his style and steez). This battle could easily be nice considering how these dudes have been coming up with cool angles and might come down to who is not on point. Really couldn't venture a guess cause both can drop nice in 1 bar, but if I have to pick I think Remy aka Useless is more likely to bring heat - that said if Chyeahhh doesn't take the first bar that comes to mind he can really do the damn thing. Looking forward to it.

Chyeahhh!!!
08-18-2015, 01:50 AM
Straight Outta 1st round, I'm hard & Ruthless
we'd give you credit....
but you'd get rejected everywhere cause yah charge cards are useless

Useless
08-20-2015, 12:07 AM
those that know, know.

ur face look like a ramp for sonic tho, honest.
Ur chin projects so much we could watch every episode of Leno on it.

Flow
08-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Chyeeh had some nice creativity but felt remys was polished and harder hitting.

Vote useless

Unfukwitable
08-22-2015, 12:00 PM
ehhh one just edged this in my opinion v/Remy

Sharp
08-22-2015, 12:56 PM
credit vs chin concept.... this is tough cause I've seen enough of both. I gotta think useless had the edge cause the flip was more on 'project' than straight up on credit which I seen enough of, especially now that cred's here

v/useless

jilti
08-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Vote - useless. hit harder

Bash
08-23-2015, 02:37 PM
V/Remy

Destroyer
08-24-2015, 12:19 PM
useless got it