PDA

View Full Version : NEW THIS WEEK - WEEK 3 - THE REMATCH OPTION

Sharp
08-25-2015, 12:46 AM
New this week we have the REMATCH OPTION

This is pretty simple. If the battlers agree to it, they can drop their bars, have it voted on, then IMMEDIATELY have a rematch in the same week. Due to the time constraint if you'd like to do this, your first bars are due Wednesday night and you will have 24 hours from the time of close to drop your rematch bars (you will be notified).

As netcee's dungeonmaster, Broke Lesnar put it,

I've been thinking of a new option for regular battles and it will be the Rematch Option.

If both competitors agree on it, once the battle is closed and decided, it will be immediately reopened and a rematch will commence right there.

Let's say BROKE battled Sharp and won. He would be 1-0. But they both agreed on the Rematch Option, and this time Sharp won. He would be 1-1. BROKE would be 1-1. It would be as if the battle never even happened. Of course the potential to go 2-0 or 0-2 is still there.

So, similar to rebuttals, this kind of match HAS TO BE AGREED TO AND BARS HAVE TO BE DROPPED BY WEDNESDAY. Differently from rebuttals, it's like a second battle - rules about feeding still apply, unless, fuck it, you want a rebuttal rematch, in which case my brain melts, my head explodes, and BROKE takes my place in life without a single person noticing because Sharp has never existed. Thanks assholes.

This option depends on active voters, and I'm going to start cracking down on cats not voting but beyond that I trust that you guys wanna keep this league going strong. Enjoy!

Ghost1
08-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Lol where is broke

This may be his finest troll yet

How many weeks worth of this insanity does he have planned?

Lmaolll

Sharp
08-25-2015, 03:26 PM
Lol where is broke

This may be his finest troll yet

How many weeks worth of this insanity does he have planned?

Lmaolll

You're describing my worst nightmare lol

I believe in his return though