PDA

View Full Version : Orc 0-1 vs YDK 0-1 - {Orc wins}

Sharp
08-25-2015, 12:53 AM
The 1-2 Punch League

All rules apply, no feeding ,biting, swaying shit. due on thrusday...NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle

Preview By Sharp

The 3-letter texcees. And that's about all they have in common. Very different backgrounds, Orc's a venerated battler while YDK is experienced with topical/OMs more than anything else. These are both versatile writers but battling is just Orc's thing - on a good day no one can top his wording - though if he totally phones it in YDK could upset.

Orc YDK

YDK
08-25-2015, 01:18 AM
Czech

Orc
08-28-2015, 07:57 AM
I got ya chick gagged up. Hoes on her knees
Ya girls Leather Bound.. while u publish ur own Books nobody reads

Orc
08-28-2015, 02:32 PM
i sent it to David Lama

idc let him edit it to his hearts wildest content. let him send it to his editor

YDK
08-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Orcs known to bite lines to make his internet persona look sick,
Keep talking about my editing shit an I'll beat you with my book bitch

Sharp
08-29-2015, 07:38 AM
OK

Considering there's no extensions given to you guys automatically I'm taking YDK putting up a new bar as agreeing to extend it even though he gave no explicit agreement (@ydk if I don't hear from you before the first vote I'll assume you want it open)

Orc you don't have to be a dick about it :)

sral
08-29-2015, 01:29 PM
LOL is that even allowed?

I dunno. I still feel Orc has the better line here but I think maybe YDK misunderstood the whole rebuttal option ish having to be agreed beforehand.

I feel for him, he's new to the league, cant really fault him for it.

Shit happens.

Sharp
08-29-2015, 01:52 PM
See avy/user title

Ghost1
08-29-2015, 02:17 PM
Lmao.

Orc was better to me

V orc

YDK
08-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Tbh I didn't know wtf was going on after orc posted the day after the deadline when it says no extensions but since he was talking shit I just wrote a random bar an figured y'all can figure your league out lol

JShazo
08-29-2015, 03:50 PM
got orc, winning before and after. tbh imo frfr ...versace vote orc

sral
08-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Tbh I didn't know wtf was going on after orc posted the day after the deadline when it says no extensions but since he was talking shit I just wrote a random bar an figured y'all can figure your league out lol

always better to have someone post late and have another battle happen rather than let 'em flop, IMO

if for nothing else, it means both parties vote on other battles to get their requirements in

Ya dig?

Sharp
08-29-2015, 04:09 PM

That's Allens original rule... We started allowing stuff to go down late with the other battler giving explicit consent to it cause why not. That should really be in the OP though... Sorry man I'm slipping

YDK
08-29-2015, 04:24 PM
Your good Sharp just give orc the win then cuz I'm high af an prolly couldn't write a better bar anyways lol I don't like no show wins just thought that's what was happening

Useless
08-29-2015, 08:38 PM
Lol @ the rebuttal.

Still tho

V. Orc

Unfukwitable
08-30-2015, 02:17 AM
I felt one had the stronger bar here. v/Orc