PDA

View Full Version : THE OFFICIAL NETCEES VS RMBVA PRE-MAG - LARS VIDEO INSIDE - MUST PEEP!!!!

sral
09-01-2015, 02:32 PM
NETCEES vs RMBVA

So after umpteen pages and countless posts back and forth, we finally arrive here - at the start of the INTERSITE INVASION!

This one-off promises to pit some of the best textcees around in a war of words against each other to see who comes out on top. Legends will be made, rivalries formed, but above all what will go down is one of the biggest intersite battles of recent memory!

At this point I'd like to personally thank ALL the members who showed an interest early on and made this damn thing possible, and extend a special shoutout to JShazo and RMBVA for giving the go ahead to what has been one of the most fun and hyped ideas I've ever been involved in!

Thanks to @Prelec / Kneeslap on the design of the event flyer which is fucking hilarious and @SonnyDaze for his work on the RMBVA battler profiles! A few matchups were arranged on short notice after the flyer was made so some may not be named here, but whatever, this shit is about to get DOPE AS FUCK!

For those who haven't already seen, Hush has taken a pot shot at the majority on the RMBVA roster here:

http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=21979

and a somewhat spontaneous free-for-all has broken out with bars from both camps being dropped so go peep that shit, get involved, bring your best and let the competition know what's up - that's what this shit is all about!

Let's take another look at that event flyer for anyone who missed that shit:

http://s17.postimg.org/gggiykkmn/image.jpg

ROFLZZZ

So now we have our dope event line up and the flyer, how about we take a closer look at who we have on the card? Battler to my left, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

BATTLER PROFILES - TEAM NCG by Lars

King Karaoke

Karaoke was in unstoppable form the last I read from him, combining a heavy mix of creativity, strong wording, hard hitting punchlines and current events. This guy is the top dog for a reason. No one has dominated the Netcees Battle League in its history quite like this guy. His unbeaten streaks in the NBL only further cement his legacy, he's tried and tested at this level and rightfully has the prefix King before his name. Few are capable of beating him. Even fewer are still around to tell the tale.

Orc

Orc has more going for him than his sculpted good looks and the luck of the Irish. This guy must have been dropped on the Blarney Stone as a kid skill wise. An inform Orc is a match for just about anyone, anywhere, any era and I know he has dabbled over at RMBVA previously so he has an idea what to expect when it comes to the business end here. One of the first names on the team sheet when the idea was brought up - and for good reason.

Hush

Hush is a proven barsmith, capable of landing hit after hit in a relentless assault. He's already a legend in the text game of this generation and has swept aside a lot of former greats to cement his spot with gorillas. Long story short, his battle with JShazo is going to go OFF! Regardless of who wins here this is going to be a barfest and I know both are gonna go all out to finish as top dog!

Neighbor

Neigh is the returning prodigal son, armed and dangerous with an arsenal of gun bars to take down whoevers infront of him. The swag and flow don's style should transition extremely well here and I think a lot of RMBVA are gonna be surprised at just how good this guy is. Neigh is a legend in his own right and this battle will only further his following. Future HOF'er for sure.

Allen Knight

This guy is a walking wordplay and sports reference almanac, but his wording and concepts is what really makes him a MONSTER! Allen has long been a personal favourite of mine and again capable of beating the best around on his day. Stylistically again I think his punchlines will transition well in this site battle and he's undeniably top tier.

Bags

Bags da bearded GAWD been on a hot streak again lately, and when he's in this kind of form he's unplayable. He has bars but can also mix it up on a comedic hype. He's peeped his opponent prior to this and seen V. Free has bars also, so I'm expecting another barfest here as these two slug it out. The jokes and wise cracks can wait for the chat thread. Bags means business and that's a danger proposition for any battler.

Cred

This one has an element of the unexpected about it, for sure, with it being the only video battle on the card but anyone familiar with either of these two will know both have a more street battle style and bars stacked on top of bars. Cred has come into his own the past few months and has us all sitting up and taking notice. Throwback Mike is no slouch either and this one will be a close run contest if both opponents bring the A-Game we all know they're capable of.

Junto

Jun the Goon was a fairly late entrant into this intersite invasion, but make no mistake regarding his talent. Junto was hungry to be involved in this and that fire was what convinced me to give him a shot. He's claimed various scalps against some of the toughest competition around and sees this as another chance to further his reputation by bringing another scalp home here.

Resin M-I-C

Resin is a textual legend who's transcended the eras seemlessly, always adapting to the style and format of the day while still retaining that creativity and originality that's kept him relevant in a career spanning ten or so years. His name alone still strikes fear in those matched up against him. The evolution chart punchline he dropped recently is one of those people will remember for years to come. He has the wit and originality to flawless anyone on his day. A true example of "Your favourite textcees favourite textcee". Long may his legacy continue.

Destroyer

Des is an OG. Now, I'm not much of a smoker, but we've the resident weedfiend of NC vs the resident weed head of RMBVA. I don't know which is the more potent battler, but Des is my bud and I know he's smoked plenty of herbs in the past and left them lit up. If Smokinstein sleeps on him, he's gonna be left as just another roach in the pile. I'll get my coat.

Knucklehead

Seth Schnozzberg aka The Bear Jew. Favourite album is 36 Gas Chambers. Nah but for for real, Knuck is a formidable opponent for anyone on his day. Former NBL champ, numerous Fight Night champ as well as a picture battling champ. This guys done it all and been an NCG for years now. His strength in my opinion is when he brings harsh personal lines to his verses and his direct wording gives his punches that added zing factor which leave a sting when they connect. He can be a brutal adversary, that's why I felt thatguy would be a great opponent for him this time out. Their styles merge well and have a lot of comparisons you can draw IMO. This one is going to be HARSH!

Sharp

Sharp is a part of the moderation team over at NC, but make no mistake, this guy can battle. Extremely well! He's more than capable of claiming a win here, and with his knack for wording and solid nameflips I think he would prove a match for anyone that made the final RMBVA card. Respect is also deserved as he too stepped up to battle relatively last minute when a late influx of battlers wanted to be put on the event. Sharp may not be as known as some of the other more established named on our site, but he's my dark horse here to claim us a win - and maybe even a decisive one considering how close I feel the other battles may be!

Strikta

The thing I love about Strikta is that you never know what you're going to get. His battle with Dominate at NC is still relatively fresh in my mind because he absolutely killed that and it's one of his best showings of recent memory for me at least. If WalkingDead is who we suspect it might be, we could be in for a classic here. They both seem to be from a similar era in text and have came up surrounded by the same vets and opposition. This right here could be the surprise battle of the entire event, and either way it ends up - this won't be one to be missed!

ill nik-A

Ill Nik-A was doing this before half of the RMBVA line up were even born. He's already had just about every accolade and superlative I could mention attributed to him. The fact the guy still has it in him to WANT to prove he's one of the best and still compete at the highest level underlines the huge respect I have for this man. He's a proven winner. And he doesn't take losing lightly. I don't see either changing any time soon!

Veritas the invincible

This battle is gonna be trollific! The second I saw Prelec was down, I knew immediately who I wanted to face him. This one has lulzfest written all over it, and I can't wait to see it go down! Veritas is a cueball in human form. The personification of folically challenged, an avid collector of Star Trek dolls and NCS resident psychotherapist. If there are any chinks in Prelec's armour, V is the one to expose them and hark back to a time in his troubled youth that they've all resulted from. A slobber knocker of LOLing fodder!

fraze

Fraze is a late entrant and somewhat of a wildcard here, but deserves incredible respect for stepping up last minute to handle business. I think he could surprise a lot of people here, he's shown great potential in his recent NBL run and what I like most about him is that he doesn't follow suit with any one style. He mixes it up well and attempts different things creatively, which dont always pay off, but it's still a good quality to have in that he never gets formulaic to read. I'll be peeping this battle for sure!

Sn00p

Sn00p is our resident German, but he battles in his second language better than the majority even manage in their first. He's another living legend and future HOF head in my mind with his recent NBL run only confirming how good we all knew him to be. His battle record is stacked with wins against top tier opposition and I think only Karaoke, our Main Eventer this time round, was able to beat him during the NBL's most recent season. This guys totalitarian dominance is almost Hitleresque. You've been warned!

Battler to my right, who is you?!

BATTLER PROFILES - TEAM RMBVA by @SonnyDaze

MFtastick

An unknown to many due to his lack of participation in some of RMBVA's major events, MFtastick has quietly made his mark on the site's Proving Grounds section over the past few months. The New Zealand resident hones a punch-heavy street-oriented approach that could easily elevate him to the site's top tier if he can get a couple significant wins under his belt.

@Prelec

The Dutch textcee may not be one of the most orthodox on RMBVA, but is certainly one of the most entertaining. Arguably the funniest battler on RMBVA, Prelec is unpredictable with his content and formatting. He has been noted as one of the most difficult battlers to write for due to his light-hearted comedic approach. With his biggest opportunity yet, Prelec will certainly bring an array of text battle shenanigans that will be near impossible for his opponent to top.

@CBA

Just as his name has changed from the infamous "CharronBeatArsonal" to now "CBA", the midwestern textcee has transformed himself from a virtual punching bag to a respectable name over the course of time in the RMBVA text scene. Technically sound with an improving reference game and punching ability, CBA is destined to build on his momentum from a recent marquee win over OG Smokinstein and continue to develop as a threat.

@JOBone

After making his mark as one the culture's most passionate battle rap debaters over the course of time, JOBone has had no trouble establishing himself as a credible textcee as well. The West coast native, known as a well rounded writer, has taken several extended breaks from the text battling scene, but the veteran has come back with strong performances upon every return, and is guaranteed to deliver for RMBVA this time around as well.

@WalkingDead

The recent lurker turned poster will be making his RMBVA text battling debut through his participation in this event. From what we've seen of his posts, the guy is a relic of Sethros past and possibly even the legend that is Rudge1. If the suspicions are correct, this could be a massive coup for RMBVA and an inform Rudge1 is a problem for any vet of any site of any era. If he is Rudge1, then welcome back big homie, and if he isn't let's hope he at least represents the site he has chosen to and brings his A-game as a lot of competitors would have wanted in his spot for this.

@The Chef

One of the site's premier street-oriented battlers, The Chef is without a doubt one of the most underrated representing RMBVA in this event. Fresh off a narrow victory over RM/RMBVA legend "ledge", The Chef has been steadily improving since his debut and is a lock to drop several filthy haymakers no matter who he's matched up with.

@thatguy

For someone who is so low on the card, he may be the best writer in this entire event. Recently ranked as the #2 battler on RMBVA, thatguy cemented his case for the #1 spot after championing the $100 "Master the Internet" tournament featuring 8 of RMBVA's Top 10 battlers. Quietly dominant from his day 1, the textcee from British Columbia sports one the site's cleanest flows while consistently incorporating a barrage of witty punches. One line of filler could be the writing on the wall for any opponent as the absolute best is required from anyone to make a competitive match against an absolute RMBVA legend.

@OG Smokinstein

An RMBVA text battling veteran, OG Smoke's most prominent trait is his ability to get straight to the point with his punches. Sporting a style that often delivers a punch every line, the Fayetteville, North Carolina native has certified himself as a respected street spitter from the jump. The punches are gonna be there- that's without question- but can OG Smoke deliver on the intangibles necessary to win with this much at stake? We'll let the bars do the talking.

RMBVA Battler Profiles Part 2
SuckaFreeCashier

While some on RMBVA have become top tier essentially overnight, SFC has arguably grinded harder than anyone to earn his status. The #9 ranked emcee hailing from St. Louis has raised the bar with nearly every performance since his debut on the Proving Grounds adding wins over TomB, Seanzo, and SonnyDaze to his resume over recent time. A technically sound writer who "kills em with consistency", SFC has also blessed the video battling arena on RMBVA with several quality performances. While he may not be the best at any particular aspect of text battling, his hunger is unmatched, and will only allow him to climb up the ladder in the scene.

Bobby Bigelow

After joining RMBVA to promote his new hip-hip website, the Toronto native quickly immersed himself within the text battling scene and worked his way out of the Proving Grounds and onto the site's Main Stage. After several respectable showings against top tier competition, Bobby took a hiatus from the scene only to return and body the competition in a recent Proving Grounds match. If he can keep that form alive for this competition, then the readers are in for a treat.

Throwback Mike

After dominating the inaugural season of RMBVA's "RBL" and earning the #1 ranking for the site wide text battling poll, what's left for the vet from the Midwest to prove? Throwback Mike may be answering that question for us by choosing to represent RMBVA for the video portion of the competition. Perhaps the most natural "puncher" that RMBVA has to offer, Throwback Mike wrote one of the best schemes known to man after he dropped this gem:

This battle… I’m bringin’ bars of the century, even sparrin’ at this speed’s hard as disarmin’ a blitzkrieg
I’m so elite you couldn’t be a decent target against me readin’ Marx and Alinsky
You wanna duel? You fuckin’ fool, you’ll need an army to hit me
I’ll be the first to draw a chopper—Leonardo da Vinci

After completing several video battles, Throwback Mike showed little to no drop off in his world class writing. This time around he hopes to elevate his delivery to a level that'll make him just as unbeatable in the flesh as he is with the pen.

V.Free

Although new to RMBVA within the past few months, V.Free has proved skill trumps all when it comes to judging a battler. V.Free has proved this by reaching top tier status before his battle count could hit double digits. A ruthless punchline writer with a street-influenced approach, V.Free could possibly still be undefeated if he hadn't barely come out on the losing end against some of the site's most established writers. After returning from a brief break with a convincing victory in a Main Stage one-off, V.Free is as dangerous as anyone RMBVA has to offer, and will certainly show out if he shows up this time around.

The Kurgan

2015 has produced some elite talent for the RMBVA text battling scene, and the best of that new talent could very well be hailing from Scotland. After debuting in RBL Season 1 and going undefeated in the regular season, Kurgan showed his hot start was no fluke as his dominance continued in RBL Season 2 where he went undefeated in the regular season again. He's earned a #7 ranking in the recent site wide text battling poll by employing a style that includes creative references and massive punches topped off with a frequently crisp flow. It may only be a matter of time before The Kurgan emerges as one of the absolute best in the game.

Seanzo

Nobody representing RMBVA has made their presence more established in the battle rap scene than Calgary, Alberta's very own, Seanzo. From becoming one of the most esteemed mods on the site, to judging live KOTD battles, to doing professional writing for battlerap.com, Seanzo has stopped at nothing to contribute as much as possible to the culture. That same passion and work ethic has allowed him to become one of the most feared writers on the RMBVA text battling circuit. Holding onto the #6 spot in the current site rankings, Seanzo may be most well known for his breakthrough performance at the $100 Flossed Out II tournament, where he ran through 5 of the site's best over the course of 2 months to become RMBVA's first cash prize winner. Turning quirky references into next level punches has proven to be effortless for one RMBVA's brightest minds. Bringing anything but your A-game against Seanzo is essentially begging to get bodied.

JShazo

How best to describe one of RMBVA's most established top tiers? Let's just say you could match him up against someone named "zufyrsweitzel" and JShazo could win decisively by only using name flips. Therefore its not hard to tell that JShazo is the undisputed "Name Flip King" on RMBVA, and unfortunately for his opponents, no matter how they use that title against him, he still finds ways to beat them. But don't get it twisted, JShazo is one of the site's deadliest punchers, period. From 90s sitcom references to gully street shit, Shazo can use it all in his favor to dismantle the opposition. The #8 ranked textcee on RMBVA is one of the scariest to match up against when he gives his all. Don't say we didn't warn ya.

riffic

Spend one too many moments trying to decipher what his name means, and you're already behind the eight ball when matched up with the Massachusetts based textcee. One of the most well-rounded writers you'll find in the scene, riffic could make a legitimate argument for being the best all around text battler on RMBVA, and his #5 ranking shows his peers don't feel much different about his abilities. He teamed up with Seanzo to win RMBVA's inaurguarl Doubles tournament, but his biggest claim to fame may be being on the winning end of one of RMBVA's most hilarious/controversial text battles of all time:

http://rmbva.com/tier-drop-day-three...nts-t7440.html

Regardless of who he's matched up against, riffic may be the biggest "sure thing" RMBVA has on their side when it comes to consistent performances. Consider it an honor if you are able to keep it competitive when you step in the ring with him.

SonnyDaze

Not gonna write about myself in the 3rd person, ha. I'll be the first to tell you I'm not the best writer here- I've participated in nearly every league and tournament RMBVA has had and haven't won once. So how have I earned a #3 ranking from my peers? I'm dynamic. I pride myself in being able to break an opponent down no matter who they are and what they have going for them. I'll use personals, multi's, haymakers, comedy- whatever I feel is necessary at the time. My approach is nearly always unpredictable. I'm the only one on this card who has battled since RMBVA's first event so I feel like I gotta rep for the home team harder than ever. I don't know anything about my opponent as of now but he better count on me talking that shit to him. Last but not least...

QUEENS BABY

Now we know the battlers involved, here's a few words from Lars via video message on what he expects of this tournament, why he took to the reigns to make this happen, how the battles will work, and if there was anyone he would have liked to have seen involved that couldn't for whatever reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7qYnBBwEgw

There you have it, suckers. This entire scenario has been an elaborate troll masterminded by one of NC'S best in the game. Every post was to dupe you. I played the long game in threads, hyping up posts and quoting you all to build some momentum and open the platform up. I sat back laughing as post after post came rolling in... Page after page as I strung you all along ahahaha! It was so easy too. 4000+ views and no battle forum popped up at my home site, no word from the admins giving the nod, yet still you guys were sucked into my game and I laughed! Anyway, it's been a good run while it lasted. Peace out, faggots!
ZING!
JUST KIDDING THOUGH, HERE'S THAT REAL SHIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JZumFHJwI

There you have it guys! The talking is done, teams decided, battlers chosen and now the rest is on you guys to make this shit the illest intersite invasion to ever take place! It's been fun as fuck to arrange all these matchups and get some of my favourite writers together to put on some potential classics. Truthfully, regardless of the outcome, the culture is the one that really wins here in the long run - but we can think about all that pussy shit after the bloods been drawn and the smokes settled. This shit is about to get Veritas wife ugly...

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!

WTF'S OF THE WEEK

WTF @ this shit ACTUALLY happening!
WTF @ so many matchups on the card, these things usually only get 7-8 and we DOUBLED that!
WTF @ Veritas vs Prelec making the card hahaha!
WTF @ the event flyer that got made, that shits legit funny as fuck!
WTF @ that Main Event - King Karaoke vs SonnyDaze- that shit is BANANAS though!
WTF @ Lars being hype as fuck about this happening!
WTF @ WalkingDead possibly being Rudge1 and resurfacing after a 5 year hiatus!
WTF @ RMBVA having wasted their time with RB prior to this!
WTF @ President Lars reporting live from 10 Downing Street to host the video mag?!
WTF @ anyone who believed that troll vid shit after all the effort I've gone to over the past week or more!

SuckaFreeCashier
09-01-2015, 02:37 PM
smh at how official this is. Well done

Hush
09-01-2015, 02:40 PM
rolling one up now, u the big homie sraL

rep ta deth

Hush
09-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Muff Cred Witty Killing Spree Bags Zelphish Unfukwitable Havoc Destroyer Mr. J Useless iSpaz Bash Bust Lotto Smirk Chyeahhh!!! Ace Allen Knight Sharp ill nik-A Sn00p Knucklehead fraze Maximus Orc Alvin Karpis King Karaoke IAmRhetoric Infiltration Tic Amen jilti Swerve @cntrlf4 joog Greed JShazo h.t.

riffic
09-01-2015, 02:46 PM
hahaha dude your enthusiasm is the shit

this is great

Strikta
09-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Watching ur mag now bro, this shit is hella dope... much props on this, Lars.

Awesome shit man!

SuckaFreeCashier
09-01-2015, 02:52 PM
but ay fuck you for glossin over me

sral
09-01-2015, 02:55 PM
I was pushed for time, VID WAS FIFTEEN MINUTES FUCKING LONG YO!!!!!

sral
09-01-2015, 02:56 PM
hahaha dude your enthusiasm is the shit

this is great

I love this shit

much respect to everyone involved

I've done all I can... the rest is on you guys. Let's make this one to remember!

Amen.
09-01-2015, 02:57 PM
fire

Jan
09-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Wouldve been a wtf if we didnt make the card

mag straight fire tho

Hush
09-01-2015, 03:01 PM
This got me hype to put on

sral
09-01-2015, 03:02 PM
I TOLD YOU GUYS I WASNT PLAYING WITH THIS

I PUT ON FOR MY PEOPLES

Strikta
09-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Did anyone find out if WalkingDead is really Rudge?

SuckaFreeCashier
09-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Resin M-I-C what's good? How many lines you want to lose to?

JShazo
09-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Damn this was dope. Props to sraL

veritas
09-01-2015, 03:04 PM
this was dope. Good looks.

Amen.
09-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Lars lookin at a divorce because he's put so much time an effort in to this and neglected his wife in the mean time

8===D~~~~(}:
09-01-2015, 03:22 PM
Why aren't there any of the good battlers from here on the card is that I wanna know..

sral
09-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Why aren't there any of the good battlers from here on the card is that I wanna know..

SHUT YOUR MOUTH BITCH

OH WAIT, YOU CANT

ROFLZZZ

Allen Knight
09-01-2015, 03:27 PM
this shit fire, props & repped.

Strikta
09-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Lmao

~RustyGunZ~
09-01-2015, 03:55 PM
dope shit bro

you can't remember any of my lines off the top cus they're all so good, it'd take up to much space ja feel

Inno
09-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Props sraL on the effort.

Wish there was a poetrt battle tbh lol nah

This will epic.

anime_boners
09-01-2015, 04:13 PM
the lack of brittish slang words used in this video is making me sad :(

+reps for all the work put in tho man. super dead @ the flyer too

YDK
09-01-2015, 04:13 PM
This shit was done like its somebody's fuckin job lmao dope shit forreal an props to all involved

Diode
09-01-2015, 04:20 PM
was i mentioned anywhere or can i skip this video

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 04:27 PM
U may skip diode lol

Also this shit was fire.

I legit lold hard at the troll video lmfao

This shit was raw.

Diablo
09-01-2015, 04:32 PM
was i mentioned anywhere or can i skip this video

we need a forum up for this site vs site ish yo!

~RustyGunZ~
09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
we need a forum up for this site vs site ish yo!

Can hit you up with that soon if no none else does

sral
09-01-2015, 05:00 PM
I dunno if Diode would trust me enough to mod anything here haha

I'm good though

all I want is a forum up, a chat/bullshitting/predictions thread in there

maybe a separate cypher thread to keep you guys busy and active in that forum

and the threads setting for the battles

rest is on you guys!

8===D~~~~(}:
09-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Lol

Hush
09-01-2015, 05:10 PM
If the forum aint up by tonight I will make it. Fight Night also coming tonight

sral
09-01-2015, 05:12 PM
I literally JUST suggested it was perfect timing for a FN in another thread

explain what that shit is/how it works though incase any of these RMBVA heads wanna get down!

Dope girl
09-01-2015, 06:01 PM
God luck everyone

Flow
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Was actually gutted this wasn't a troll that would have been amazing lol

sral
09-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Was actually gutted this wasn't a troll that would have been amazing lol

lmao I was thinking of just leaving the troll vid up for a couple hours and pissing off EVERYBODY but I didn't wanna risk ruining everything after putting so much effort in hahaha

it crossed my mind though for real!

YDK
09-01-2015, 06:09 PM
What times the fn gonna be happening around Hush

Dope girl
09-01-2015, 06:13 PM
I hope netcees wins
lets go netcees! lol

Ghost1
09-01-2015, 06:13 PM
I hope netcees wins
lets go netcees! lol

Lmaooooo

Diablo
09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
lmao at My real name is Erica

just incase anyone believed for a second Silver may have been her legit government

<3

Destroyer
09-01-2015, 06:36 PM
good shit Lars

Cred
09-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Doppppeeee bro. Props on this whole joint & the vid. I'm givin this nigga ALL BARS!

@throwback mike I'M A TALK MY SHIT!

Dope girl
09-01-2015, 06:59 PM
lars is cute and I enjoy this thread

Joe Metts
09-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Fuck yall lol like I wouldn't beat our whole roster.

Destroyer
09-01-2015, 08:58 PM
in an eating contest?

Joe Metts
09-01-2015, 09:00 PM
in an eating contest?

Definitely not in a balls dipping in the toilet water contest.

Hush
09-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Joe would of did good in this shit

Destroyer
09-01-2015, 09:20 PM
Definitely not in a balls dipping in the toilet water contest.

that's an old joke

Bloodshed
09-01-2015, 09:24 PM
that's an old joke

So is ur age

fraze
09-01-2015, 09:44 PM
So is ur age

"So are you" is the diss you're looking for.

Props to Lars on all the hard work putting this shit together. Ready to catch some bodies.

Bet $100 to anyone Netcees takes this. Any takers?

Bloodshed
09-01-2015, 10:37 PM
So are u is more of a weak diss

fraze
09-01-2015, 10:47 PM
So are u is more of a weak diss

v/ fraze. better wording.

this also serves as a voting template for any lazy people out there.

Strikta
09-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Joe would have definitely did good in this event.

If only he was a lil more active... I'm sure he woulda got on the card if he saw it in time.

Diablo
09-02-2015, 02:33 AM
would have been dope to get him involved for real!

sral
09-02-2015, 04:41 AM
then carve his entire family tree ancestry & next of seed really slow
butcher ur whole Evolution Line worse than lars in the pre-mag video - jilti

yooooooo my bad Resin M-I-C

you know i remembered that shit though for me to even bring it up

werent too many lines i quoted off the top of my head

sral
09-02-2015, 06:20 AM
Hush Knucklehead

any word on the forum going up?

Sn00p
09-02-2015, 06:58 AM
lars, u're fucking awesome. this deserves so many props. fuck. good job, bro

sral
09-02-2015, 07:34 AM
Lars lookin at a divorce because he's put so much time an effort in to this and neglected his wife in the mean time

ahahahaha Mrs Lars watched this shit back with me last night

she finds it hilarious tbh

Amen.
09-02-2015, 07:38 AM
ahahahaha Mrs Lars watched this shit back with me last night

she finds it hilarious tbh

thats dope bro

my chick thinks this shit nerdy as fuck and all of you are weird psycho faggots lol

when I'm on the phone at home, she be like "Dre, what are you doing? talkin to your lonely psycho faggots friends again?"

Kills me every time.

Jan
09-02-2015, 07:38 AM
sraL she seen the flyer too?

Joe Metts
09-02-2015, 11:02 AM
that's an old joke

Yea man. That fat joke was original tho.

Neighbor
09-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Incredible work

A+, see me after class

jilti
09-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Super dope shit. Presence, personality, quality, content, execution all on a very high level.

P.s. thanks for the ammo lol

Destroyer
09-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Yea man. That fat joke was original tho.

nobody got my meta joke within a joke
I expected more from you, Metts

sral
09-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Incredible work

A+, see me after class

much respect

amped to see you return at this shit!!!

Chill Phil
09-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Badweather won't be battling though?

:(

Why not sraL

???

ill nik-A
09-02-2015, 06:29 PM
Chil Phil is badweather?

Chill Phil
09-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Chil Phil is badweather?

Yup

dull boy
09-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Wow. So much gay.

dull boy
09-02-2015, 06:46 PM
thats dope bro

my chick thinks this shit nerdy as fuck and all of you are weird psycho faggots lol

when I'm on the phone at home, she be like "Dre, what are you doing? talkin to your lonely psycho faggots friends again?"

Kills me every time.

This

Useless
09-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Next time I go to england I'm hittin Lars up for a beer. Seems like a legit cool dude.

Alvin Karpis
09-02-2015, 09:59 PM
i know im rusty but damn

~RustyGunZ~
09-02-2015, 10:08 PM
thats dope bro

Kills me every time.

This is the same post I made in a thread like 3 days ago?

Ghost1
09-02-2015, 11:20 PM
LMFAO. Smh. Sad. I remember the post too.

Neighbor
09-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Has the era of the Bags mag passed so soon?

sral
09-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Badweather won't be battling though?

:(

Why not sraL

???

Long story short, they have no audio dudes.

I tried.

Much respect for saying you would help out, I just couldn't get it to happen this time!

Resin M-I-C
09-03-2015, 03:26 AM
lol

lars for president

JShazo
09-03-2015, 05:30 AM
Long story short, they have no audio dudes.

I tried.

Much respect for saying you would help out, I just couldn't get it to happen this time!

yeeea aside from Dank, there was Lil Ill...but I don't think anyone wants those problems

sral
09-03-2015, 07:40 AM
dank my british homie too and i still couldnt get him involved

i tried

noone wanted it with badweather the gawd tho!

Ghost1
09-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Has the era of the Bags mag passed so soon?

It's just evolving my G.

Surely a bags mag for the fall brawl is on the horizon tho.

Amen.
09-03-2015, 08:40 AM
nobody got my meta joke within a joke
I expected more from you, Metts

I'm seeing a trend here

you the only one that understand your jokes

and

bars

try droppin something we all understand

your record may take off on the positive side bro

Amen.
09-03-2015, 08:42 AM
This is the same post I made in a thread like 3 days ago?

oh so your girl the ONLY one that feels that way right?

FOH nigga

you were a lot more noticeable when you were dodging Karaoke and apologizing to the nigga, pussy

fraze
09-03-2015, 09:34 AM
my battle isn't up sraL.

Destroyer
09-03-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm seeing a trend here

you the only one that understand your jokes

and

bars

try droppin something we all understand

your record may take off on the positive side bro

nobody asked u though

JShazo
09-03-2015, 10:53 AM
should be some dope clashes taking place. Hush how many bars

Unfukwitable
09-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Damn shit lookin dope, 100.

sral
09-03-2015, 02:11 PM
my battle isn't up sraL.

my bad

tried getting em all up on my lunch break

I got you

sral
09-03-2015, 02:19 PM
DONE!!!!

Sharp
09-03-2015, 10:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2JZumFHJwI

dope stuff all around and sorry I wasn't here to help. Let me know if you want anything after this round of battles though

also I think you forgot about me and the chef lol

sral
09-04-2015, 02:07 AM
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120724

right here!

sral
09-04-2015, 02:08 AM
The flyer etc was made before a few of the last-minute battles got arranged at short notice, that's all!