PDA

View Full Version : Hush vs. JShazo - OPEN FOR VOTES

sral
09-03-2015, 07:28 AM
FINALLY it’s here – the INTERSITE INVASION begins!

http://s17.postimg.org/gggiykkmn/image.jpg

A true Netcees first, this card is stacked with some of the illest textcees still actively participating in the game today… and Veritas vs Prelec. LULZ! You’ve all seen how hotly anticipated these matchups are, you’ve read the magazine and seen the battler profiles of everyone involved, you’ve watched the Lars video magazine which set the new fucking standard for anything similar that proceeds it. The time is now. It’s official, we’ve an entire card full of classics in the making and this shit is about to go DOWNNNN!!!

Line limits: 14 lines (Unless otherwise agreed by both opponents prior to the battle)
Video battle: 3.00 (3 MINS IN LENGTH, DATSHITCRAY!)

CHECK IN’S DUE: 12 NOON TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)
VERSES DUE: SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)

Voting will only remain open for a further WEEK ONLY once battles are up and the final vote count will be tallied between both websites, ready for individual and team winners to be declared SO GET YOUR VOTES IN QUICKLY WHEN BATTLES ARE UP! Voting links etc will not be made mandatory, but is of course highly appreciated and everyone will be repped personally by President Lars!

If you’ve any questions, feel free to sraL me on the tag.

Best of luck to both sides of competitors, keep it legit, I’ve got immense love for both you guys. That’s real talk.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hush Victor. JShazo

JShazo
09-03-2015, 07:32 AM
checking in, and who is Victor

EDIT: VICTOR IS ANOTHER HUSH ACCOUNT, THAT'S ALL - Lars

Hush
09-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Victor is my govt name. Gluck

JShazo
14 not enough homie I gotta get u these bars
20 kool?

JShazo
09-03-2015, 01:24 PM
i'm cool with 20.. leggo

JShazo
09-11-2015, 09:29 AM
He's ran through the boards, consider this a change of pace, I am beyond your element
That legend talk irrelevant, these punches'll have Hush changing face like Tommy Elliot
These guns Brobdingnagian in range, one shot'll leave an amnion display
See you fucked, when these arms up and the straps around Victor,its not a championship exchange
See where we differ,I throw punches that'll result in a niggas facial features leaking
You throw punches and insults,staring at another niggas facial features..critiquing
Like "lets post nice photos, we can write about em" that to me is quite homo
Fuck the personals the wrong thing said'll have me draw on this fruit like the NC site logo
Bars, punchlines we both got em, but I'm relentless wit mine that's what sets us apart
His driving record "high as fuck" this a DUI, you came in my lane just to receive a negative mark
This is either gonna be classic or classified as a murder in the first
Got shells ready to disperse, so when I move the hammer to Hush I'm not bringing order to a court
I'll have ya chick spread out after she swallow the nine like a pitiful slut
That's not a sexual reference I meant after I empty the clip in her gut
Feel like I aint been on my shit lately, so I've been fiending to catch a cold homi
Catch em on a stroll probably, its bang,bang,bang when that 40 pops hush like dont tell nooobody (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfVdoAXwW3o)
They wanna play em as street, cool I'll be in the cut wit the heat
We'll see how this goof acts when i catch em wit the max like he P.J Pete
This imagery like having a Sig light point blank at his head, result of the view is sloppy
But for yall this situation like a tic bite, I just put the lime through a body.

Hush

Hush
09-11-2015, 10:55 AM
ThAt 30/30 take ya lid off. Leave a njgga in fractions
Then close ya other 3 lids.. Two over ya eyes and one on ya casket
even if u stole lines ud still be a wack fuckin pansy
put u in a bag cuz u suck with every bite, thats gushers candy
It's not a apple watch when I let it ring from my wrist
So when this Mac in my lap let out a round it's not a air book ejecting a disk
1shot, gun won't "say it again" when I bust mines
No subtitles no slow it downs. When I shoot I make sure u get it the first time !!
skinny but my 40 cal big, I wasnt meant to fight
spark ya porch up at the slightest motion, the red beam a sensor light
knife work, type of nigga to poke til u bleed
or get holy if I pop at ya chest, rounds on ya neck aint rosary beads
Since a kid I turned to the gun. That's megatron
2 nines.. they go off when they around each other like they cant get along
Big chopper. Run up in ya suburbs and merk ya block
I got a machine to talk to you nerds, thats not urkel bot
buck 50 to ya grill.. battling me like getting ya jaw shanked
fronting like he brave when these lines in his face, thats indian warpaint
this aint MK or street fighter, bitch nigga get hit with a semi
this line got ur name on it, clip like ur life bar Im leaving it empty

JShazo
09-11-2015, 11:07 AM
good shit my g

jilti
09-11-2015, 03:33 PM
See you fucked, when these arms up and the straps around Victor,its not a championship exchange
Fuck the personals the wrong thing said'll have me draw on this fruit like the NC site logo
Bars, punchlines we both got em, but I'm relentless wit mine that's what sets us apart
His driving record "high as fuck" this a DUI, you came in my lane just to receive a negative mark
Feel like I aint been on my shit lately, so I've been fiending to catch a cold homi
Catch em on a stroll probably, its bang,bang,bang when that 40 pops hush like dont tell nooobody

Vs.

that make sure u get it the first time & urkel bot lines from hush were bitten from url battles or other live battles tbh
the 40 pop hush line from shazo was LOTB, but i got it quoted 6-5 bars in favor of hush

V-hush

MFtastick
09-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Real shit, No bias. i gotta go with Shaz. simply put his bars hit more with me. Hush was dope. Real dope. This was actually a pretty good match up in my opinion. Close but i got shaz winnnig by a hair.

sral
09-11-2015, 05:46 PM
Battle is also up at RMBVA for votes too!

Balanced
09-11-2015, 08:40 PM
He's ran through the boards, consider this a change of pace, I am beyond your element
That legend talk irrelevant, these punches'll have Hush changing face like Tommy Elliot
This imagery like having a Sig light point blank at his head, result of the view is sloppy
But for yall this situation like a tic bite, I just put the lime through a body.
this was cool

thAt 30/30 take ya lid off. Leave a njgga in fractions

No subtitles no slow it downs. When I shoot I make sure u get it the first time !!

well yall were quit redundant in gun plays. I guess it was to be more on equal grounds cus each site has diff tastes. But shazo ur one bar had court and first that didn't rhyme..and ur critiquing bar sounded like u weren't done writing it like the punch was missing something. Hush I wish u would've went a bit more personal. This was close I can see either winning but for me, hush had better flow, and wording.

v/hush

sral
09-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Oh shit we in here. Thought it was a dope way to start this off - and also that this battle was very close and hard to judge

@JShazo
had to google and ended up not hittin for me - 1/4
so-so flip - 2/4
See where we differ,I throw punches that'll result in a niggas facial features leaking
You throw punches and insults,staring at another niggas facial features..critiquing
I liked the idea here, didn't hit that hard but I still fuck with it.- 2.5
I'm guessing this is a punch those guys at NC have probably heard before a few times, but as I don't post there it's new to me. low hanging fruit (no pun) 3/4
good concept, but the wording was kinda awkward - 2/4
Got shells ready to disperse, so when I move the hammer to Hush I'm not bringing order to a court
nah man - hammers/court is one of my pet peeve played concepts - plus the thyme didn't work properly for me either. 0.5/4
meh 1.5/4
Catch em on a stroll probably, its bang,bang,bang when that 40 pops hush like dont tell nooobody
didn't catch the ref, but flow was nice here 1.5/4 They wanna play em as street, cool I'll be in the cut wit the heat
not bad 2.5/4
I get the concept (lyme disease/tics). It's a decent idea but 'put the lime through a body' is a bit of a stretched way of saying they'll get bodied. didn't work 100% but ill shoot it a 2/4

TOTAL - 18.5/40 - definitely seen better from shazo but he had his moments

@Shush
concept was oook, but awkwardly put together 1.5/4
decent concept again, but there is to much goin on in the punch. honestly would sound better if you took out the put u in a bag part. 2/4
It's not a apple watch when I let it ring from my wrist ew
would have been pretty good if mac/computer wordplay wasn't the most played idea of all time. still sounded nice enough to not get a 0. 1/4
1shot, gun won't "say it again" when I bust mines DNA is that you?
No subtitles no slow it downs. When I shoot I make sure u get it he first time !!
fair enough, but I've heard this idea before 1.5/4
dope 3/4
not bad 2/4
this is fire! damn! 3.5/4
not bad 2/4
pretty solid as well 2/4
nah wasn't feelin this closer, but ok 1/4

TOTAL = 19.5/40 - at the start I wasn't a believe, but you really got cookin towards the end.

I'm edging this one to shush/hush/victor w/e his name his, but one punch could have changed it easily. Very close battle. Don't mind my low scoring you both did your thing

sral
09-12-2015, 09:43 AM

dope, i liked this

not bad but im tired of arms & gun bars

wasnt really digging this one

Solid. I had to go back to the site to look at it because that wasnt there the last time i checked lol

Not feeling it

I like this concept, maybe the wording couldve been a bit more effective but it's solid

Not digging this one at all. Probably your weakest bar

wording could've been a little cleaner but this was still dope

ehh this couldve been worded better

again, the wordings just a bit off and couldve been better but this is solid

solid opener

this would be dope if you actually had evidence of him biting, but posing a hypothetical to make a punch is kind of a reach

Not feeling this.... CD/Round shit is corny

No subtitles no slow it downs. When I shoot I make sure u get it he first time !!

This is good

dope

No

Solid

Nah

Solid

Kind of a weak closer, wasn't feeling it

this was a solid battle all around. Both sides had some dope bars, but I felt like Shazo stepped it up. He did get a little stale towards the end, but so did Hush. Hush was beating a dead horse with nothing but gun bars, and most of them sounded like some shit I'd see fans posting on a daylyt status in unbias.

The main criticism id have for shazo is your bars are kind of stretched. They'd read cleaner and flow better if you put more effort into structuring your verse.

As far as overall consistency, creativity, and strongest hitting concepts I feel like Shazo got this comfortably

Frank
09-12-2015, 12:18 PM
MVGT J Shazo

Classic battle, 2 guys here set the example, dropping first, could be the best battle of the entire first round out the gate. J shazo, don't know you are, but you brought it to Hush, who I ultimately consider one, if not the top head honcho of the NCG battle culture here at Netcees. J Shazo - saw you signed into the AOWL, kinda glad you did after your show here, stick around. Hush - New york nonchalant nigga, semi directed at you flow semi directed at me flow, look at me flow - braggadocio - short bar? Effective, Clean, To the point. J Shazo - long bar? Grimier, more animated, drawn out. Clear distinctions - Here at Netcees they favor the short bar over the long bar - thanks to cats like Hush who have influenced the culture here. J Shazo is from another site thought. Another realm though. That's why this whole shit could get interesting. Ultimately this site vs site shit is going to come down to long bar vs short bar.

NC logo line did it. Hush had the war paint line, but nothing too original other than that casket line. J Shazo came with some shit that Only Hush could feel. Hush's verse coulda been about any random person. Hush's shit was too universal - he was on his mayweather shit - too much on the defense while J Shazo had something to prove like a younger Hush, came with the gusto.

I got J shazo here in an upset.

True story

Greed
09-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Okay

Well.

Lol

Solid

Okay

Solid

Cool

Catch em on a stroll probably, its bang,bang,bang when that 40 pops hush likedont tell nooobody
Sickkk

Okay

Solid

Solid

Okay

Solid

Eh

Cool

Okay

Eh

Heh okay

Cool

Eh

V j shazo

Ima say i think hush still recovering from that allen knight battle. Nigga used all his life force. Died from that pops line tho gs

veritas
09-12-2015, 05:40 PM
I gotta go with the consensus here guys, Jshazo really surprised me as I never had heard of him before and had read hush before. The point is that Jshazo took out hush in his own style and had the two hardest bars in this battle, and the hammer to hush line was freaking really smart and well done. and the lime body line was an expert diss. Hush was adequate, but nothing really stood out. Well done. This is a classic.

MVGT J Shazo