PDA

View Full Version : Bags vs. V. Free - OPEN FOR VOTES!

sral
09-03-2015, 07:30 AM
FINALLY it’s here – the INTERSITE INVASION begins!

http://s17.postimg.org/gggiykkmn/image.jpg

A true Netcees first, this card is stacked with some of the illest textcees still actively participating in the game today… and Veritas vs Prelec. LULZ! You’ve all seen how hotly anticipated these matchups are, you’ve read the magazine and seen the battler profiles of everyone involved, you’ve watched the Lars video magazine which set the new fucking standard for anything similar that proceeds it. The time is now. It’s official, we’ve an entire card full of classics in the making and this shit is about to go DOWNNNN!!!

Line limits: 14 lines (Unless otherwise agreed by both opponents prior to the battle)
Video battle: 3.00 (3 MINS IN LENGTH, DATSHITCRAY!)

CHECK IN’S DUE: 12 NOON TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)
VERSES DUE: SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)

Voting will only remain open for a further WEEK ONLY once battles are up and the final vote count will be tallied between both websites, ready for individual and team winners to be declared SO GET YOUR VOTES IN QUICKLY WHEN BATTLES ARE UP! Voting links etc will not be made mandatory, but is of course highly appreciated and everyone will be repped personally by President Lars!

If you’ve any questions, feel free to sraL me on the tag.

Best of luck to both sides of competitors, keep it legit, I’ve got immense love for both you guys. That’s real talk.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bags VFree

Ghost1
09-03-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm goin 16

less u want more

VFree
09-03-2015, 11:32 PM
16 cool with me

Ghost1
09-12-2015, 09:24 AM
VFree

Need an extension

Shouod be able to drop tomorrow nite

VFree
09-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Same here i work two jobs on the weekend, lets make tuesday or Wednesday the deadline i got some of my verse done but im not tryna half ass it

sral
09-13-2015, 09:17 AM
Extension agreed but PLEASE get me your shit in ASAP fellas!!!

Ghost1
09-13-2015, 10:28 AM
Same here i work two jobs on the weekend, lets make tuesday or Wednesday the deadline i got some of my verse done but im not tryna half ass it

Bet

Ghost1
09-14-2015, 10:14 PM
If its beef? I tuck heaters that'll fry ya head quick as Hannibal at lunch eatin
All I needs one reason & I go over-board like bums sleeping or drunk seamen

Skip all his bars about handgun clips and read wat this man does spit
Then ull see free samples for kids all the time on sum Sam's Club shit.
Ya kno I go hard in the paint so if this fagot look me wrong in the face?
I'm sparkin the k, Larkins'll blaze. I'll wet this clown face down like a carnival game
Go ahead bitch take yo shot. Fuck w me an them thangs gon pop.
Stay in ya lane w them lame ole drops or get these rounds on ya top like a Lego block
Shots hit ya whip an frame. Arm legga legga arm head. That's a total body.
And Wen them machines dump an get to Ice'n ya bucket that's a hotel lobby
Who said that this fagots raw!? I'll swing a hammer an let it just smash ya jaw.
Then ill stab up ya broad an let her body rotweiler family gets fed to a pack of dogs
He got 2 jobs tho? Actin like he hood an stuntin? Moppin floors like he suge er sumthin?
He good for nothin. I'll leave this janitors brains on the chalk board like good will hunting.
In the rbl shrader made u hold his dick so I'm payin homage to Destroyer w the next quote I spit...
where there's dank there's smoke....that came from the fire that he scorched u with
So wat u think would happen trynna go against a savage!?!?
if u ever thought ud make the cut in the lime IT BETTER BE FOR THE BEER U GON GO GET ME FAGOT

thatguy
09-14-2015, 11:39 PM
Some good bars in there hope vfree shows

Hush
09-15-2015, 01:06 PM
Yoooo good shit

sral
09-16-2015, 06:27 AM
@V.FREE!!!!!

Neighbor
09-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Wow @ that Good Will Hunting line

VFree
09-16-2015, 03:20 PM
First off.. fuck your fag jokes and fake stuck up ass-hole forum persona
Horrible quotes from a corny opponent.. no punchline, a true story's the focus
16k posts in 2 years.. so yall gave me this lonely fag known as "bags"?
Ill roast his ass, its obvious u eat, sleep, & live on these boards i.e homeless man
Razor blade cut bones in half, itll open bags like I was workin Krogers cash
Even if he totes a mag its prone to jam ..hes named bags.. of course hes holdin trash
Just be real.. u aint shit, bags fuck around till a docs changin ya shit bags
Enjoy hurtin ya bitch ass, ill sin bad, start trippin just for the fun of it like Sinbad
Get slapped for pocket change, for jewels on a chain? Semi autos aim.
Im pullin them sweepers out over that ice like half time in hockey games
If my toolies on, start movin wrong ill shoot it off at a lime till the juice is gone
Get rude at all ill give em the work, put birds to his chest like hooters broads uniforms
You pussy, never had a nine on the waste so why all this gang shit like ya'll are banging?
If I let off a couple rounds? bet we see ya ass shaking at the end of a clip; vine compilation
Its funny cos he studied all of my battles, only thing I knew is that he'd call me a "FAGOT!"
Stop w/the yappin I rather box & put a fruit on his head fast as a indians archery practice

VFree
09-16-2015, 03:36 PM
whats feeding

ok I see what u sayin

Hush
09-16-2015, 03:56 PM
inbad

Shitlikedat

Greed
09-16-2015, 07:24 PM
Like this

I'm sparkin the k, Larkins'll blaze. I'll wet this clown face down like a carnival game
Okay

Stay in ya lane w them lame ole drops or get these rounds on ya top like a Lego block
Lol cool

This cool but it could of been killer

Who said that this fagots raw!? I'll swing a hammer an let it just smash ya jaw.
Then ill stab up ya broad an let her body rotweiler family gets fed to a pack of dogs
Nice

He got 2 jobs tho? Actin like he hood an stuntin? Moppin floors like he suge er sumthin?
He good for nothin. I'll leave this janitors brains on the chalk board like good will hunting.
Dead

In the rbl shrader made u hold his dick so I'm payin homage to Destroyer w the next quote I spit...
where there's dank there's smoke....that came from the fire that he scorched u with
Fuck destroyer

if u ever thought ud make the cut in the lime IT BETTER BE FOR THE BEER U GON GO GET ME FAGOT
Lool vintage bags

I assume this you warming up

Ill roast his ass, its obvious u eat, sleep, & live on these boards i.e homeless man
This nigga love homeless man quotes lol this alright tho

Even if he totes a mag its prone to jam ..hes named bags.. of course hes holdin trash
Flow was cool

Enjoy hurtin ya bitch ass, ill sin bad, start trippin just for the fun of it like Sinbad
Super light

Nice

If my toolies on, start movin wrong ill shoot it off at a lime till the juice is gone
Get rude at all ill give em the work, put birds to his chest like hooters broads uniforms
Im torn by this line.

You pussy, never had a nine on the waste so why all this gang shit like ya'll are banging?
If I let off a couple rounds? bet we see ya ass shaking at the end of a clip; vine compilation
Lol sick

Its funny cos he studied all of my battles, only thing I knew is that he'd call me a "FAGOT!"
Stop w/the yappin I rather box & put a fruit on his head fast as a indians archery practice
Ehh light

V bags

More consistent.

Chemist
09-16-2015, 08:14 PM
-i can relate lol
-cool
-okay could have smoothed it out more for me.
-cool
-good wp
-haha excellent
-eh
- could have made this alot better .

-okay
-lol
--lol i dig it
-nah
-good
-good
-not bad
-ohh great

both were good and had their own advantages.
v/ bag tho. edged it a little more had better concepts. but I hated your ending..

sral
09-17-2015, 06:54 AM
fixed the thread title to read Open For Votes for you guys

madd respect!!!!!

i'll clean the thread up shortly!!!!

Geno
09-20-2015, 05:32 PM
This was a dope battle. Prolly closest of the three ive read.

Bags shit was hittin harder imo but not to take away from free shit at all.
Bags was more consistent and didnt skip a beat between dope lines. Kept hammeribg

Free had a couple joints inbetween some meh linea and he loses imo for nog showibg with the consistent fire.

Bags had carnival game. Lego block (leaned me hard) hotel lobby and goodwill hunting

Free had homeless man which is played aroud gere. Holdin trash which is played arou d here..

The hits were hockey games. (Dope) hooters (was ok) and archery closer (dope)

So it was close but bags edged imo

V/bags