PDA

View Full Version : Junto vs. Bobby Bigelow - OPEN FOR VOTES!!!

sral
09-03-2015, 07:31 AM
FINALLY it’s here – the INTERSITE INVASION begins!

http://s17.postimg.org/gggiykkmn/image.jpg

A true Netcees first, this card is stacked with some of the illest textcees still actively participating in the game today… and Veritas vs Prelec. LULZ! You’ve all seen how hotly anticipated these matchups are, you’ve read the magazine and seen the battler profiles of everyone involved, you’ve watched the Lars video magazine which set the new fucking standard for anything similar that proceeds it. The time is now. It’s official, we’ve an entire card full of classics in the making and this shit is about to go DOWNNNN!!!

Line limits: 14 lines (Unless otherwise agreed by both opponents prior to the battle)
Video battle: 3.00 (3 MINS IN LENGTH, DATSHITCRAY!)

CHECK IN’S DUE: 12 NOON TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)
VERSES DUE: SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)

Voting will only remain open for a further WEEK ONLY once battles are up and the final vote count will be tallied between both websites, ready for individual and team winners to be declared SO GET YOUR VOTES IN QUICKLY WHEN BATTLES ARE UP! Voting links etc will not be made mandatory, but is of course highly appreciated and everyone will be repped personally by President Lars!

If you’ve any questions, feel free to sraL me on the tag.

Best of luck to both sides of competitors, keep it legit, I’ve got immense love for both you guys. That’s real talk.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Junto Bobby Bigelow

RMBVA MIRROR THREAD:

http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=22051

Bobby Bigelow
09-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Check
Junto

Junto
09-07-2015, 05:04 AM
check yaself before you wreck yaself
sraL
Bobby Bigelow

Junto
09-12-2015, 05:58 PM
...so this due at 4PM my time? haha Lars you a fool for this one

Let's do 12 or 24 hour extension... you good wit that Bobby?
Bobby Bigelow

sral
09-13-2015, 09:17 AM
I'll be down with that because we already have other matches open for votes!

Bobby Bigelow
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Whats good? Closing in on that 24 hr mark Junto

Junto
09-14-2015, 06:09 AM
postin up now

Junto
09-14-2015, 06:45 AM
yo...

I thought I earned a spot in a tough bout... I guess I haven't gotten enough clout
Can't dance around facts - we seen u Bob & Weve determined a light jab'll knock u the fuck out
I'm nothin nice, You never thought it'd be torture wit knives to end your fuckin life
But once ya missin the 1st leg? u KNOW u gon be missin the other like a connecting flight
You ain't pimpin at all, sit on here day & night keyin shitty rhymes from ur 'bachelor pad'
I bet u always get 'Deuce brother'... not cuz of Bigelow but just in every matchup u have
Me and the team G's nigga we keep the heat in the belts
The stay-tucked crew, no fruit of the loom commercial... test us & see for yourself
Think about it, in text I'm practically king so how is you fixin to win...
Lines like these go over your head... tighten up & leave you kickin the wind
I'm a terrorist yo not Isis, Type to put $$ on ur family let u find them hoes all lifeless
yea I'll support attacks on Big people SPECIFICALLY, like petitioning for higher soda prices
& I won't even mention ya faggot tendencies & that butt sex ya feenin
cuz see I'm feelin your heart throb too... once I rip it out ya chest still beating

Bobby Bigelow
09-14-2015, 07:28 AM
Callin me out over a similar bar? I guess Junto eager to get dropped first,
This a takeover J, We'll just say you made it a hot line and I made it a hot verse,
When that glock burst, kickback dramatic on some power rangers shit.. u got me?
I see a body, best believe imma fill J's in (Jason) with the Tommy,
I let it ring off like Ashley Madison, J could never silence Bob,
Give em "15 bucks little man"... Like Jay and Silent Bob,
Save 1 bullet for ya homie, Guilty or innocent I dont give a shit,
Bigelow crazy, I stay with the can stuck to my hand like finishin pringles chips,
Go ahead and cross a line, Remember to keep ya head up if you shit talkin
Cuz when I meet em on the corner and light up.. you wont see j-walkin
I'm the wreckless type, Whether u got a tec or knife, still get hit wit lefts n rights,
Invade Juntos block, You'd think Bobby was beta testin the way I run up n check ya site,
Fuck the battle, I carry the piece pocket checkin Junto like "where is the cream?"
Get the whole block to point at your top for tryin to stack off a pyramid scheme (http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120458)

sral
09-14-2015, 07:30 AM
dope shit guys!!!!

jilti
09-14-2015, 10:30 AM
I thought I earned a spot in a tough bout... I guess I haven't gotten enough clout
Can't dance around facts - we seen u Bob & Weve determined a light jab'll knock u the fuck out
I'm nothin nice, You never thought it'd be torture wit knives to end your fuckin life
But once ya missin the 1st leg? u KNOW u gon be missin the other like a connecting flight
The stay-tucked crew, no fruit of the loom commercial... test us & see for yourself
cuz see I'm feelin your heart throb too... once I rip it out ya chest still beating

Vs

This a takeover J, We'll just say you made it a hot line and I made it a hot verse
Bigelow crazy, I stay with the can stuck to my hand like finishin pringles chips
Fuck the battle, I carry the piece pocket checkin Junto like "where is the cream?"
Get the whole block to point at your top for tryin to stack off a pyramid scheme

Thought when Bobby was using personals he was dope but when using nameflips was not so good
Got it 4-3 in quotes for Junto

V-Junto

Greed
09-15-2015, 07:32 PM
Lol

Okay

You ain't pimpin at all, sit on here day & night keyin shitty rhymes from ur 'bachelor pad'
I bet u always get 'Deuce brother'... not cuz of Bigelow but just in every matchup u have
This coo

Lol okay

Fuck u

I'm a terrorist yo not Isis, Type to put $$ on ur family let u find them hoes all lifeless
yea I'll support attacks on Big people SPECIFICALLY, like petitioning for higher soda prices
Lol nice

Solid

:

This a takeover J, We'll just say you made it a hot line and I made it a hot verse,
Solid

Super reach

Good observation. Light though.

Bigelow crazy, I stay with the can stuck to my hand like finishin pringles chips,
Lol okay

Sick

I'm the wreckless type, Whether u got a tec or knife, still get hit wit lefts n rights,
Invade Juntos block, You'd think Bobby was beta testin the way I run up n check ya site,
Good

Get the whole block to point at your top for tryin to stack off apyramid scheme
Lol right?

I got junto with probably the better all around verse but big had the heavy hands.

V Bobby

sral
09-20-2015, 06:18 PM
LETS GO BRUHS, MORE VOTES NEEDED ON THIS ONE BEFORE CLOSURE FOR SURE!!!

THIS ONE WAS CLOSE AS FUCK AND WAY TOO NECK AND NECK TO BE LEFT OUT!!!

Ghost1
09-21-2015, 08:22 PM
yo...
Stfu

Wording on fleek.

This didn't do much for me

Miss again

This was flames

?

Mad wordy. Punch is cool tho.

Concept is good....wtf w the set up tho? Makes it seem like u like gay dudes too? Dafuq?

Haha fucks w this

This was cool

So?

Lol eh

This is good

This a jab. Landed tho.

Get the whole block to point at your top for tryin to stack off a pyramid scheme (http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120458)
Dope.

Bobby was more consistent to me then junto. Junto had more misses. Bigow ain't really have any crazy heaters but he just kept jabbing an Hittin imo. Close call.

V bb