PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer vs. OG Smokinstein - OPEN FOR VOTES!

sral
09-03-2015, 07:32 AM
FINALLY it’s here – the INTERSITE INVASION begins!

http://s17.postimg.org/gggiykkmn/image.jpg

A true Netcees first, this card is stacked with some of the illest textcees still actively participating in the game today… and Veritas vs Prelec. LULZ! You’ve all seen how hotly anticipated these matchups are, you’ve read the magazine and seen the battler profiles of everyone involved, you’ve watched the Lars video magazine which set the new fucking standard for anything similar that proceeds it. The time is now. It’s official, we’ve an entire card full of classics in the making and this shit is about to go DOWNNNN!!!

Line limits: 14 lines (Unless otherwise agreed by both opponents prior to the battle)
Video battle: 3.00 (3 MINS IN LENGTH, DATSHITCRAY!)

CHECK IN’S DUE: 12 NOON TUESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)
VERSES DUE: SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER (UK TIME)

Voting will only remain open for a further WEEK ONLY once battles are up and the final vote count will be tallied between both websites, ready for individual and team winners to be declared SO GET YOUR VOTES IN QUICKLY WHEN BATTLES ARE UP! Voting links etc will not be made mandatory, but is of course highly appreciated and everyone will be repped personally by President Lars!

If you’ve any questions, feel free to sraL me on the tag.

Best of luck to both sides of competitors, keep it legit, I’ve got immense love for both you guys. That’s real talk.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Destroyer @og smokinstein

PancakeBrah
09-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Check

Og smokinstein
09-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Checkmate

Destroyer
09-07-2015, 10:38 AM
dancake has checked in for me

Destroyer
09-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Og smokinstein

this fight is mine. I peeped ur bars and they're quite Sublime
meaning ur style died before it got cool in the late 90s like rmbva's site design
I'll give u my worst, & still u will be the one who dies first
where there's smoke, there's fire, but it's always in the other guy's verse
if ur smoke, call me sub-zero cuz u won't make it through me
des will put three shells in ur chest like this was the Annihilation movie
dudes gay as fuckkkkk. & when he sees dick, he's got to have it...
i saw cheech and chong up in smoke - dude's a multicultural faggot
if des shows up packin heat, this kid ain't no match for me...
i just wave it briefly at smoke & u will see him dissipate rapidly
but if u wanna see me get wild, say something crazy to me homo
& u will look stupid when I put 5 in u, like the Final Destination movie logo

JShazo
09-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Og smokinstein
Destroyer jus text battlin to feel young, so the next line will hit considering its the truth.
Cause u jus a creepy old guy,who kidnap kids using candy, I guess old niggas do anything to capture youth.

But fuckin with smoke get u high from the trees; no weed jus rope when I Lynch em'.
Or I can pistol whip him, either way face- hanging like a stroke victim.
Nigga I can murder u in real life,or wit the bars I write,jus kill u in black in white like schienders list
Cause the pen-is-sealin (penicillin) your fate like a nigga with syphillis.
Nigga I'm built for this,you built for resembling Jimmy iven in ya avatar pics,lookin sickly.
We don't gotta see u having shoving matches with Curtis jackson to see u pushing 50.

What you got for me ? Some smoke flips,no shit,I can see that without lookin.
Lars hyped u,but to me its sounds like u passed gassed like a Whoopi kushin.

Lars got me passing blunts to Willie Nelson, thats smoke-in-wit-an-old-guy
But he cant hang,ain't no telling how many I smoke- in- a- row I'm redman in how high.
Cause I've smoked everything from northern lights to chocolate tye,to Oprah movie,thats the color purple.
Next time lars, you wanna see a old nigga dye/die go to YouTube and watch a just for men commercial.

Hush
09-13-2015, 02:23 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ddd0HBTakik00/giphy.gif

Des had some fire ass nameplays. I didnt dig the movie bars so much, but its because they was too straight forward and bland for me. But yo that Smoke/fire shit was bonkers.

this shit was fire bruh.

Some of ya bars were structured in a way that made em feel drawn and and had the punch stagnant, like u was jamming to many multies in them shits. the final four scheme about weed was meh bruh, you should have kept punching in my honest opinion. Pushing 50 and stroke victim was hot tho I cant hold u that shit landed. Explaining ur wp was a no no tho because everybody would of got it anyway, shit wasnt groundbreaking my guy. Opener was again drawn out to the point the punch didnt hit, it wasnt fresh enough to work with it worded that awkward for my taste.

I got 'em with 3 good punches each, both had 1 fire ass punch as well. Smoke had some bad misses with his last 4 lines but Des had some shit that fell flat for me as well.

Iunno its 3 nameplays vs a more varied attack so that got me leaning to Smoke, but the shit is Smokes missing were so off target to me. This is where preference makes these site battles hard to judge for me. I naturally gravitate more to Destro style of writing so when it gets close Smoke worst lines gonna look way worst to my eyes because they seem way overworded and clunky. The dye/die wp realllly really hurt Smoke to man, that shit is just not fresh.

I think the last 4 cost Smoke here. He tried to do the weed bars like Lars implied they should in the mag but I really think it backfired, and tht shit was costly

v/Destroyer

CBA
09-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Thought Destroyer probably over did it a bit with the name flips, don't get me wrong, none were done in a bad way but it seemed some were almost "gimmie's" like the Cheech and Chong one. The wave/dissipate and "where there's smoke there's fire" were crazy though, so I didn't let this influence my judging too much. The closing bar was a little wacky but gave me a chuckle. Thought everything went together well.

OG Smokenstein had some interesting word play, I thought the opening 2 bars could've revamped a bit differently and it would've come out better though. Good word play in the middle and OG always goes hard in his verses when attacking his opponent which I liked. Both guys did really. The 50 cent punch line in particular had me LOLing. The last 4 weren't bad either, tough to describe why but I felt if they were worded differently, they could've hit stronger as well.

Going with Destroyer here with a close one, solid battle on both ends.

Ghost1
09-21-2015, 08:33 PM
this fight is mine. I peeped ur bars and they're quite Sublime
meaning ur style died before it got cool in the late 90s like rmbva's site design

Shew. Strong opener.

I paid homage to this in my verse lol. Fire.

if ur smoke, call me sub-zero cuz u won't make it through me
des will put three shells in ur chest like this was the Annihilation movie

Ok

Lol!

Nice.....nameplays gettin overdone at this point tho

but if u wanna see me get wild, say something crazy to me homo
& u will look stupid when I put 5 in u, like the Final Destination movie logo

Nice

Destroyer jus text battlin to feel young, so the next line will hit considering its the truth.
Cause u jus a creepy old guy,who kidnap kids using candy, I guess old niggas do anything to capture youth.

LMFAO. This was good to me.

But fuckin with smoke get u high from the trees; no weed jus rope when I Lynch em'.
Or I can pistol whip him, either way face- hanging like a stroke victim.

Nice

Nigga I can murder u in real life,or wit the bars I write,jus kill u in black in white like schienders list
Cause the pen-is-sealin (penicillin) your fate like a nigga with syphillis.

Fuck w this

Nigga I'm built for this,you built for resembling Jimmy iven in ya avatar pics,lookin sickly.
We don't gotta see u having shoving matches with Curtis jackson to see u pushing 50.

Wack

Ok

Lars got me passing blunts to Willie Nelson, thats smoke-in-wit-an-old-guy
But he cant hang,ain't no telling how many I smoke- in- a- row I'm redman in how high.

Nah

Cause I've smoked everything from northern lights to chocolate tye,to Oprah movie,thats the color purple.
Next time lars, you wanna see a old nigga dye/die go to YouTube and watch a just for men commercial.

Wack. Overly worded an die dye way too played.

Smoke started out dope to me....fell.off bad tho at the end. Des was more consistent even w the name play OD thought he was still landing harder an more often. Smoke opener leaned me tho

V des