PDA

View Full Version : Contenders Match: Sharp 3-1 vs Ullr 3-1 - SHARP WINS

Sharp
09-08-2015, 05:44 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Week 4

All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday... NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - Agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due Wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in on Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle.

Preview

[Unfukwitable]
This the battle for the Shot at the Next Champ, Sometimes these type of battles bring more out of dudes than a actual Champion match, the pressure is on, even tho it's one bar, Both cats are going to have to show up w/ the KO if they want a title match. will Sharp bring that witty'ness I've seen in the past or will Ullr bring some shocking haymaker to put sharp down for the count.
Sharp Ullr

Ullr
09-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Check. Best of luck Sharp

Question - I have only participated in 3 weeks of 1-2. I won the first 2 via NS and won last week which should (assuming I understand mathematics) result in a record of 3-0. Why is the record listed 3-1?

Ullr
09-08-2015, 07:49 PM
Oh nevermind, sorry forgot entirely about Onslaught. Damn. Haha. All is well - best of luck regardless. Go ahead and delete these posts or edit them or honestly whatever you would prefer to do.

Sharp
09-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Don't mind at all in the name of transparency

And Ullr how is your name pronounced? I'm reading it 'ull' (like the end of you'll) and 'er'

Ullr
09-08-2015, 08:12 PM
I don't actually know the proper pronunciation and I sort of like not knowing. I actually think it MIGHT be pronounced UUL with the r silent the same sound as Spool/Fool/Tool but this YouTube vid says it's like Ooul-ar

http://norse-mythology.org/ullr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ngMG_ljFs

that's some weird pronunciation lol but the god himself is fucking bad ass.

Sharp
09-08-2015, 09:42 PM
lol appreciate it regardless. gl btw

Ullr
09-10-2015, 10:13 PM
Dude's never Sharp with his strikes, he'd only "break out with shots" if it's the gardisil type -
Gettin' killed with diss-ease but only "gettin' dat V" if she charges per night!

Sharp
09-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Drawn out corny bars galore. Idk how you win when your style's so feeble
Tryna compete with only stretches n reaches. That's an Odell Beckham highlight reel

Gl bro

Resin M-I-C
09-11-2015, 11:08 AM
ullr line was a lil outdated, sharp was freshee

v sharp

Ghost1
09-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Sometimes I'll credit the British guys w a rhyme cuz I know their accents make a difference......but dafuq sharp....u from Philly ....lmao at that non rhyming shit. Still was better then ullr played ass shit. Couldn't do it this week ullr sorry boss gotta ditch the old ideas.

V sharp

Useless
09-11-2015, 12:04 PM
I can tell ullr new to battling cuz he using played concepts. But sharp didn't even rhyme lmao. It almost rhymed, but his shit was fresher and a lil better.

Props to both

V. Sharp

Flow
09-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Vote sharp

Diablo
09-12-2015, 03:47 AM
sharp caught a body

damn