PDA

View Full Version : Unfukwitable 4-1 vs Diablo 2-0 - DIABLO WINS

Sharp
09-08-2015, 05:44 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Week 4

All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday... NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - Agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due Wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in on Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle.

Preview

Dopeness all around here. Lars aka Baron Mynd is a known live battler with a style that's built from years on years of text experience. I've rarely seen him battle but what he has done has looked really good. Unfuk's been getting better and better for the last 2 years and at this point can hang with damn near anyone. Diablo's definitely got a more unique style but Unfuk has a more NC-friendly way of flipping bars. This should be an interesting style clash for sure.
Unfukwitable Diablo

Diablo
09-09-2015, 07:51 AM
in.

bitch if you not in my faction, and I've got it I'm blasting
a round to your head and you're blue in the face.. that's Doctor Manhattan

Unfukwitable
09-09-2015, 07:48 PM
inny

Unfukwitable
09-10-2015, 10:01 AM
His motto's "homo forever" + u & Letterman got a home together;
I'm use to my Alphabet soup being hot, But its awkward to picture Blo 'n Letters.

Ghost1
09-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Thought diablo was fire all around. Un fuk was aight ...I'm not a fan of name flips on only a portion of the users actual name tho. That's just me tho.

V diablo

Flow
09-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Hard to call. Diablo deffo had the more unique bar but Unfuk brought the humour.....

Could go either way but voting Diablo for braving the bar he went with cus too many people don't.

Vote diablo

puravida
09-11-2015, 08:50 AM
both were very close. although I felt Diablo hit harder.

vote - diablo

Useless
09-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Both were dope. But I don't care for partial name plays. It was dope n woulda prob won vs most bars but Dr. Manhattan was fire.

V. Diablo.

Sharp
09-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Dope but wow Manhattan was flames

V/lars

jilti
09-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Diablo had a simple, clean punch. Unfuk tried to do too much
Vote-Diablo