PDA

View Full Version : AOWL Magazine Weeks 7-9: Mid-season: Settling Dust

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:31 PM
[center]~Intro~
Produced by: Lars & Adonis[/

PREVIEWS/REVIEWS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4tHX6-j0Zw

First things first ladies, welcome back to the league that will, if nothing else, provide constant entertainment via scandal and bullshit being hurled in any direction, so duck. I'm not sure where to begin with this in all honesty, I still seem to be the only one who has zero issue with what Frank did this past week. As I remember correctly the same shit happened in season one, MODs all disappeared and Frank posted a gimmie week such as he tried this week giving time for a mod to step up and in the end it all worked out the best. But lets be clear, this is not something I wanted, but IS something I will commit to now. I don't think many people realize how much time is required of a mod in running a league, it's a fucking part time job for a man that has a full-time, strenuous labor job with a wife and two kids that I gotta keep happy with shit too you know? I wanted to step back from modding slowly until I could just write and that's it. Not happening this season obviously, maybe next??? Anyways, why am I giving you guys this sob story? Simple. I can not dedicate massive amounts of time to Mags moving forward. I will try my best to do what I can, but I might not be able to give feed for every battle and other small shit you know? Anyways, lets move on from this....

oh...
*Side note*

For the obvious reason of not having enough time for writing a verse last week I have decided to give out wins but no loses. So if you no-showed, you did not get the L or no show towards record. If you lost, you did not receive the L toward record. I felt this was fair. I originally was just not going to give no show loses but felt it wasn't fair to those who posted and lose to catch the L when others wouldn't, so that's that.

OUTLINE

Week 7 Battle Reviews
Week 7 No-show Shine
Week 8 Battle Predictions
Week 8 Battle Reviews Added at Later Date
Throw Back Verse
Top Verses of Season
Week 9 Battle Predictions Added aat Later Date
Playoff outlined
Standings
Power Rankings
Outro

Feature Artists: T.I.

This weeks mag is brought to you by Mr. Tip Harris in commemoration of his new album “The Dime Trap”. We all know who is so I won't give him a bio, I usually try and use this portion to help someone otherwise not known gain a bit of notoriety, however, tip is just that dude. Haven't heard the new album, but he don't put out garbage so that's that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOXxR5PHP8&list=PLGbb9KO9XC_OqE84uZt2msctN24Bvn54Q]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOXxR5PHP8&list=PLGbb9KO9XC_OqE84uZt2msctN24Bvn54Q - Trap Muzik: Full ALbum

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:31 PM
~Week 8 Battle Predictions~

JShazo 0-0 vs. Bloodshed 0-0

Not even going to dignify this one as neither have so much as checked in to there battle and it's been over a week. Hopefully you two show, based only on name
Jshazo 50.01%

Flo Real 0-0 vs. Frank 0-0

This one here will be fun if nothing else. I don't know how well these two know each other, but hopefully you each had a chance to read the back and forth in their sign in thread. Shit was entertaining to say the least. I have never read a single thing by Flo Real (I do like the name though) so this is tough to judge for me. The one thing that I do know, simply put, Frank is a legend when he shows. He has one of the best win percentages of all time when he shows, has the most wins in AOWL history including his Red Glare account. Monster in every sense. Can Flo Real win? Maybe? However...

Frank 75%

Pinot Grij 1-1 vs. NYCSPITZ 1-0
BOTW *If they show*

Such a dope battle here, not to be slept on. Hopefully you each grace us with your presence because I need a taste of old blood right about now. This battle is intriguing for obvious reasons, so I'll list the not obvious ones IMO. You two posses completely different styles. While Pinot can drop some of the more off the wall approaches conceptually, he can also falter due to that same nature and either over think or just miss the readers personal preference. NYC on the other hand has the superior command of language over just about every writer that has ever posted here, although Pinot is no slouch with his mechanics either. NYC is more topical oriented in the traditional sense and this is the exact style that would wisely combat Pinot's style in a perfect world. With that said...

NYZSPITZ 53%

2Tripple0 2-4 vs. Timeless 1-2

This is one of those battles that I can all but guarantee will take place. Although Timeless had a rare no-show this season, I can't recall another time either did not show. 2K has been writing for some time now. He is one of those PR guys, at least I consider him so, and while anyone who came over from PR has had at least modest success, 2K has been the aberration. He has claimed two wins this season though, and a win here will put him in a contenders match up. He just missed the contenders match this week as he is on a two match win streak, however both were no shows, thus, just missing out. Timeless has been competing in the AOWL since the beginning of the new age. He has participated in multiple contender match ups and has a few playoff victories under his belt. This all equals a respected resume which should be enough for the victory.

Timeless 75%

Contenders: Mr. J 4-1 vs. Nigma 2-1

Another very solid match up that I can guarantee happens, and now that I jinxed it... Each writer has a specific style they utilize and have all but mastered. They rarely stray from their comfort zone however, which could be bad due it becoming stale from the voters perspective, however, each are very good at what they do. Mr. J uses a pure topical and linear format, while the artist formally known as Amgin Shaheen has a long bar tempo with very solid cadence and utilizes his topics masterfully. He is one of the more complex writers here and requires a bit more attention to decipher his underlying meaning. Basically, these two writers are polar opposites. While I feel like Mr. J is far more voter friendly, Nigma has been dropping better verses overall and more consistent then I am used to. However, Mr. J has been shredding all opponents and aside from his lone no-show loss, is other wise undefeated. Very close call here. BOTW candidate.

Mr. J 58%

Championship: GodComplex 5-2 vs. YDK 2-1

Yet another delectable morsel of a battle. Each of you two utilize completely different styles and do so very well. Much like the contenders match, one is more voter friendly, the other, more complex. So it will come down to preference from the voters eyes I imagine. Purely based on selfish reasons, due to scheduling conflicts, I hope YDK wins as to prevent a non-champion week following God's sign out after this battle. God complex has clearly been the best of the season so far, but YDK has taken the hard route to a title match. Scratching and clawing his way through some very close bouts, ultimately ending up here. I strongly considered using his season 3 finals verse, which was a loss to Certain, as this weeks throw back verse. In retrospect, I should have. But it's too late now. Either way, I actually think this will be very close. YDK lacks motivation some times, but when he needs to, he shows up in strong form. Very close in my eyes

GodComplex 51%

~Week 7 Battle Reviews~

Clutbuck Defeats Timeless 2-1

This is actually the third time your boy Clutbuck has faced Timeless across the board (okay, and PR included, but Diode is site owner of both so we’re lumping that in too!). This week was a little different to those previous matches as with the whole moderation scenario, the league was pushed for time – threads went up late, topics went up even later as a result – but this was still a fairly close match regardless. I actually rate Timeless infact. He may not be the most polished writer out, but I whole-heartedly believe he doesn’t write to be. He seems to revel in the idea of relative freestyling, seeing what he can come up with on short notice with little to no prep beforehand. This is the vibe I get. He almost always shows and his consistency in leagues deserves WAY more credit than he gets. Week in, week out – he’s showing up. A lot of league competitors lack this attitude but it’s the iron men of the leagues who make them. Their participation is vital to a leagues success and they’re vastly underrated, but I wanted to take a second here to show dude he IS appreciated, even if I may not be mod – I recognize his integral role and encourage him to keep the culture alive as long as he can. This entire scene only works because we make it. Never forget that. Clutbuck is wack but got the lucky win. Match-up analysis over!

Nigma defeats Rakontur 3-1

I loved Rakonturs verse these week for obvious reasons. Hopefully he gets a chance to sign back in. His verse was extremely poetical about a musical war of sorts using many musical metaphors to explain everything from death to bullets to silence. Was some really good writing. Nigma to used musical under tones to explain war, two eerily similar verses actually, but Nigma did the much better job of actually giving a character that the reader could relate to. In the middle of the verse you explained a dance of dodging bullets, that section was fire man. You deserved the win, although this was very, very close in my eyes. Great battle, and this too deserved consideration for one of the better verses of the season.

~Week 7 No Show Shine~

Godcomplex

I’m disappointed Daniel-san didn’t show here, but GC’s karate verse was dope as fuck! This shit literally had me thinking it was wrote by NYCSPITZ with its references, I didn’t really get the whole “Let’s completely ignore the burned out car” thing but I can’t front on it being a well wrote piece. Drop of the week for sure. I still prefer UnbornBuddah as a name over Godcomplex as all one word, but maybe that’s just me? Anyway, there wasn’t a lot else to report on battle-wise. It’s a shame really because the ones who did show were all enjoyable reads. Shame to see GC say he was stepping down, win or lose this week. He was my tip to take the entire thing. Sadface.jpg

Mr. J

Wrote a really, really dope verse about schizophrenic symptoms of a child. The character build up in this verse was very effective. The different personalities conversing was a nice touch as well. I also must add, while I put this verse under honorable mention, it really is one of the best of the season, but as I'm giving feed now, I didn't see the reason to give feed again. Anyways, this verse had more of a poetical touch then I'm used to from you. Usually you are more striaght forward, almost like a rap if you will. This week, you went pure topical and wrote one of the better verses of this season. Very solid outing here this week, too bad every ones favorite mod didn't show, had potential to be a classic.

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:33 PM
~Week 8 Battle Reviews~
Will be added at a later date

~Throw Back Verse~ #1

Produced by: kannon
Semi-finals: Short Verse Topical Tourney

This weeks throwback verse is brought to you by kannon. In the Semi-finals of the short verse topical tourney he lost to Darth Yoda, but it seemed like his verse was overlooked. I feel as though he won this battle easily. He wrote a ballad of a street performer using underlying musical tones to get his point across. Very solid verse that should have advanced in my opinion, even though I voted against it.

My empty hat sits on the street with timid demeanor
I always relished that; different scenes and different people
No embellishment, just listen to me or witness the plea
Just for the hell of it...The simplest peace, I begin to release
*boom bap*
I held on to my weapon as an extension of my person
The crescendo of my emptiness to presence of my worth, with
my syncopated rhythms speaking tongues to any earnest ear
On the surface just a word, becomes a church when you worship here
The perfect hymnal tribute, The only truth in that last release
The pageantry, the manic expression, dynamic masterpiece
Accelerando, allegro, feeding the beast until the beat dissolves
The largo brings a close, exposed the human underneath it all
*cough/sniffle*
This sudden urgency's released, a blur, the scurrying of feet
What was beautiful now becomes another urchin on the street

~Throw Back Verse~ #2

Produced By: YDK
AOWL season III finals against Certain

YDK wrote a topical verse in every sense incorporating as many car and human nature concept lines and hidden metaphors as possible. The opening lines were decent, but after YDK got started the verse was butter as could be. He was destroyed by certain in the finals, but this was a valiant effort and simply a very dope verse worthy of a title shot.

The squeamish should check themselves in their heart of hearts
because life is a ride and death is the parking spot.
Revving the engine high and wrecking some target parts
will only hinder you from getting your carcass smogged.
I know,
you're settled and blessed with a smartass job,
but you dont have the time to get your own garden off.
The jobs a pressure cooker stressing your noggin hard.
you're bombing under fire...
but can't shell out the Molotov's.
Every form of your form thats formed You, the present,
was forced through a course that was a force to be reckoned
and taught you the importance of morsels and seconds.
Your bearings set now when you're torn in directions
because you've learned to navigate storms with a death wish.
We choose our vehicles for sport and for pleasure,
hoping to climb hills with the torque of our engines.
We blow by daisies as they tear in the breeze
so we can get home and then stare at our weeds.
With no control over nefarious deeds
we are a back seat driver to the American dream.
Telling the chauffer to operate on a spare if he needs
is simple street math like a square to a fiend.
Running over the next man? Dare if he please,
as long as you dont have to wait there at the scene.
Every factor unearthed of matter since birth
matters to persons of actual worth.
From the path of our journey to the plants and the birds
to the rappers and nerds who massacre words.
Whether crashed or submerged, blasted or burned,
or ended their descendence in a traveling hearse:

The vehicle is your given casket, fit to drive
and illustrate a daisy that is whole; hasn't lived its life.

~Playoff Run Down~

This season will be finalized after the Twelfth Week. There will be twelve spots available for the playoffs, subject to change depending on how many sign up.

Seeding

End of Season Champion will receive #1 overall seed
Seeding will be record based beyond that. We are trying to promote activity, so given that statement
Wins will be accounted for as first tie breaker meaning 6-0 is better then 5-3. However, 6-0 is not better then 6-1 as amount of weeks participated weigh higher then strength of schedule.

Tie Breakers - Regarding seeding

Head to Head Competition
Similar Opponents
Overall Vote Differential
Strength of Wins. (Better wins over higher seeds)

Automatic Playoff Bids

Anyone who has ten verses and voted each week.
Any Regular Season Title Holder

~Standings~
Updated Thru Week Seven

Signed IN

WIN/LOSS [# of no show's]* three no shows is potential season ban

Champion: **GodComplex 5-2
Mr. J 4-1 [1]
Razah 4-2
Nigma 2-1
YDK 2-1
2Tripple0 2-4
NYCSPITZ 1-0
Pinot Grij 1-1 [1]
*Timeless 1-2 [1]
Frank 0-0
Flo Real 0-0
Jshazo 0-0
Bloodshed 0-0

Signed OUT

Ullr 4-2
ClutBuck 2-0
*Rakontur 2-1
Innovator 2-4 [2]
Dancake 2-1 [1]
Asylum 1-3
Witty 1-0
Objective 1-0
Tyson 1-1 [1]
Dr. Dog 1-2 [2]
Poet Minder 0-1
Soulstice 0-1 [1]
Genocide 0-1 [1]
RawnMD 0-1 [1]
Oats 0-1 [1]
Dominate 0-1 [1]
Hush 0-1 [1]
Artificial 0-1 [1]
Fraze 0-1 [1]
Zinaii 0-1 [1]
Sween 0-1 [1]
DeadMan 0-2 [2]
Zen 0-2 [2]

*Denotes participation in week 7 in which loss was not counted. For Tie-breaking scenarios.
** Denotes in season title holder = Automatic playoff bid

Four Wins That seems like the mendoza line, meaning four simple wins should be enough for a playoff spot, but not guaranteed.

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:34 PM
~POWER RANKINGS~

#5 Dancake Although he's only provided two verses, those two verses were in consideration for best verses of the season so far. They were both short and probably didn't have Cake's full attention, but his style is just leagues ahead of most other writers. When he finally returns he is guaranteed a contenders spot because of this fact.

#4 Razah I went back and tallied up votes and shortly reviewed every verse from all writers so far this season. What I came up with is Razah has plenty of no-show victories and few marquee wins. However, when he writes a full verse, or a short one, his skill level is evident, thus, this ranking is well deserved.

#3 Ullr Has been through the gauntlet so far. He has had a very tough strength of schedule. He fizzled out a bit his past two verses, but I know this guy has a heavy work load, meaning dude was/is competing in at least three leagues at the same time while racking up a very impressive win percentage across the board. Ullr is all but guaranteed a playoff spot although another win or two would help out immensely.

#2 Mr. J One thing has been proven, Mr. J will show week in and week out. He did have a very rare no show this season, which is awkward considering it was a contenders match up. Now again, in a contenders match up, he vows to sign out win or lose. Strange no? In any case, he has been one of the most consistent of the season and had strong consideration for the number one overall. But it's clear cut as to why he did not...

#1 GodCcomplex A.K.A. UnbronBuddha This scholar right here has been taking the rest of us to school. This is a bit of a overstatement sure, but his win margins have been solid, and his no-show wins have been some of the best verses of the season, which is both unfortunate and a testament to his skill. Buddha has held the belt for multiple weeks and climbed to contender more than once. Regardless of who he faces, he will show, and show in his usual fashion of upper echelon writer. He is guaranteed a playoff birth and vows to sign out, but hopefully will return before the final week twelve so he can knock some of the rust off; let us pretend this well oiled machine gets rust for the pleasure of reading his verses.

~Top Verses~

In week four we had a fresh face join who has been around the block. Mr. Nigma dropped a very dope verse that was unfortunately no showed against, but proved a commanding language and deft touch can take you far in life. Nigma wrote a verse about death I believe, and how he takes control over all. This is clearly one of the better written verses of the season with no questions asked. Pity it received no feed. One big reason I am not a fan of mods not leaving no-shows open for feed purpose.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120166

i sit atop the highest peaks. its scenic, you know.
lived the times when Egypt was still gleaming in gold
i seen the rise of hell and all the demons it holds
and i've seen Orions Belt utop the Giza Plateau

Also in week four, and also a no-show victor, Godcomplex, then (and forever) UnbornBuddha wrote a simple tale of a trapeze artist/ Freak Show member, dying. Gods choice format elevated this verse ten fold in my eyes. He started with the death, giving visuals and gore and just solid writing, more so then usual I might add. This is probably my favorite verse of the season so far although I have decided not to rank, and just list.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120165

But, in my proprioceptor despair, I couldn’t sense anything there
All spatial dimensions were impaired, and death is certain if you’re off by a hair!
So, I fell and miss… Those close enough could hear my cervical snap
Talk about a terminal dance, huh? Go ahead, at my expense, have a personal laugh.

Again, with week four. I remember in season one when King Ra. used the same topic format people killed that shit, half the battles that season made it to the AOWL HOF of battles. Anyways. This time around asylum penned a verse of realization, it was all about humanity opening it's eyes and seeing true. The poetical phrasing in this verse is just from another world, pristine penmanship freely running here.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120167

I opened one hand with an iris in it’s palm.
Taking in the greater scene and the worlds unending calm,
It’s between the two we align our minds to find our purpose,
And climb past the glass ceiling, without ever scratching it’s surface.

Week 5 Godcomplex not only wrote to a topic perfectly, but wrote a verse worth remembering. A story of Barney, the purple dinosaur, on air being notified of impending death. The conversation side of this verse was very real and heart felt. The somber talk and lack of empathy due to using truth, was very effective. Just a dope verse brother.

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=120474

Timmy, it is likely your father abused narcotics
And like all other self-wallowing drug addicts,
He chose to impart to you a last bit of compassion,
A thought fragment meant to be engraved.
So you’ll be the change, he hoped he was.
Yet, despite his good wishes (pauses)
…I’m afraid there’s no hope for us.

Mr. J – Week 7 No-show verse See section: Week 7 no show shine

Honorable Mentions:

GodComplex – Week 7 No-show verse
YDK – Week 6 defeating Ullr
Dancake – Week 5 Defeating Innovator

~Week 9 Battle Predictions~
Will be added at later date

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:36 PM
~OUTRO~

From here on out verses will be due Tuesday night 9:00pm Pacific, Midnight Eastern ( or 11:59pm Tuesday), 6:00 Am Central European (Wednesday)

Voting will be due Friday Night 4pm Pacific, 7pm Eastern, 1AM Central European.

These days and times will not be subject to change, however the MODS will not always be able to close things on time so there is a bit of grace period that I advise you to not count on.

As always, you must vote on three other battles unless you are newly signing in, in which two votes are required. We will also be re-matching verses if necessary HOWEVER, they will both receive a win, this is purely for fun and so those who wrote a verse get the proper feed back.

Welcome Lars to the Moderating team in the AOWL. This gives us like 15 mods I think, although most are on hiatus. RIP Certain, Dr. Dog, King Ra. Innovator, Mike Wrecka....I'm sure there were more mods that I can't think of right now. Moment of silence.

Finally, We are sure we forgot shit but are gassed. Also, I am out of town next week so lets play nice for Lars stepping up and giving us a chance to do what we all love...Write

Adonis
09-13-2015, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wMwXUM6iHFg

Lars Video Re-cap of week 7 = extra curricular activity

kannon
09-14-2015, 01:40 AM
I feel as though he won this battle easily, even though I voted against it.

good to know.

Razah
09-14-2015, 02:00 PM
#4 Razah I went back and tallied up votes and shortly reviewed every verse from all writers so far this season. What I came up with is Razah has plenty of no-show victories and few marquee wins. However, when he writes a full verse, or a short one, his skill level is evident, thus, this ranking is well deserved.

Plenty you say? Lol. That made me go back & check shit out.

Week 1 Vs UnbornBudda
-- Won
Week 2 Vs Innovator
-- Loss
Week 3 Vs 2Tripple0
-- Won
Week 4 Vs Mr. J
-- Won, Mr. J no showed.
Week 5 Vs Ullr
-- Won, champed the league ;)
Week 6 Vs UnbornBudda
-- Loss, I no showed.

4 - 2 [1]

Anyways, dope mag. Looking forward to writing some 'ish in the upcoming week.

I won one battle through a no show & loss another like that.

2tripple0
09-14-2015, 02:03 PM
aye dope mag thanks for putting something up

sral
09-14-2015, 04:22 PM
THIS MAG FLAMES THOUGH, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE SAW A MAG THIS LONG?

PROB THE OLD RSTL TRIBUNES OF 2003

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

DONNY BLESSING YOU GUYS WITH THIS SHIT MAN!!!

Adonis
09-14-2015, 08:46 PM
Plenty you say? Lol. That made me go back & check shit out.

Week 1 Vs UnbornBudda
-- Won
Week 2 Vs Innovator
-- Loss
Week 3 Vs 2Tripple0
-- Won
Week 4 Vs Mr. J
-- Won, Mr. J no showed.
Week 5 Vs Ullr
-- Won, champed the league ;)
Week 6 Vs UnbornBudda
-- Loss, I no showed.

4 - 2 [1]

Anyways, dope mag. Looking forward to writing some 'ish in the upcoming week.

I won one battle through a no show & loss another like that.

I see, but what I should have said is the majority of your wins were with extremely short verses by both you and competitor.

Either way, fourth of the season in my eyes and you still gripe...Attaboy

that's what I call passion for proving self greatness

UnbornBuddha
09-15-2015, 02:01 AM
Two thumbs way up, Adonis and Lars for the save!

Frank
09-17-2015, 04:16 PM
Adonis still got the ole' PR Moderator head on his shoulders

I see you.

Best magazine of the season thus far hands down

Keep it alive. Lars of all people, biggest troll of them all taking the site serious again and helping out the AOWL?

sral
09-17-2015, 06:18 PM
Honestly, I've been putting in SHIFTS around here of late.

I saw the mods had dipped so I offered to step up.

I love this website. If I can be of help any time, I will do.

Besides, it takes a Face turn occasionally to make the Heel turn that bit more special... ;)

YDK
09-17-2015, 08:20 PM
Honestly, I've been putting in SHIFTS around here of late.

I saw the mods had dipped so I offered to step up.

I love this website. If I can be of help any time, I will do.

Besides, it takes a Face turn occasionally to make the Heel turn that bit more special... ;)

Hey. .who's dick does bags gotta suck to get my champ accomplishment lol been waiting forever for this day

sral
09-18-2015, 02:24 AM
lmao Hush is prob best for that ish

The LGPA still haven't got Rakonturs or Inno's up though, never mind mine!

They must be on sabbatical

sral
09-18-2015, 08:47 PM
PREVIEWS/REVIEWS VID MAG ADDED!!!!!

EtH
09-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Video thoughts...

1. OMFG IT'S THE AOWL LEAGUE! That is gonna piss the absolute fuck out of my bumhole. WHO THE FUCK NAMED THIS?!?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHH OCDeesNuts!

2. After about a minute of speaking about one no shower - "You're not worth my time".

3. Are those Christmas cards in the background? You sentimental fuck.

4. Nigma's over on RR in a contenders match too....I'm like "How the fuck do I write for one tournament" right now haha.

5. Nigma and GodComplex where your two choices cause the almighty EtHatron 3000 hadn't signed up yet.

6. "I've known Frank 10 years". The moment when you realize we do this internet shit for waaaay too long.

7. 2tripple0 had topicals on RM in 2006. If he's a teenager, he had to have been doing this shit when he was 10 or under haha.

8. Fair fucks, not many say EtH the way I do, but even less say Erebus the way I do (well I say Eh-ray-bus but that's cause I'm a Scottish fag). Much better than E.T.H. and Air-Bus like most people think they are. Btw did you notice you spelled Mind wrong? Might want to fix that. Was Lars chosen in homage to the big brother in Rocket Power?

9. I could motherfucking SMASH a verse about Irn Bru. Don't fuck around with this shit. My picture this week is of some bitch and her baby at a soldier statue. Stuck a can of Bru in the wayne's mooth and itll be jumpin aboot before yae kin say "Sit the fuck doon ya daffty". Wow...sorry...where did that come from?

10. I just broke my headboard whilst watching this. Kind of like we had sex. You owe me a headboard.

11. You treat 2tripple0 like a puppy with three legs.....and cancer. (I bet YDK had a three legged dog that died of cancer or some shit)

12. Did you just almost get sick when you said the word sick?

Nigma
09-18-2015, 09:20 PM
you guys putting in WORK with this haha Lars vids are entertaining as fuck man good shit.

Nigma
09-18-2015, 09:22 PM
10. I just broke my headboard whilst watching this. Kind of like we had sex. You owe me a headboard.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

YDK
09-18-2015, 09:54 PM
Video was dope sraL huge props on that shit man
An yeah I'm here to stay as champ as long as I can lol ask eth he's seen me in our primes back when I had like a 22-0 streak going back on rrg lmao lovin all the hype for the league tho awesome shit

Mike Wrecka
09-19-2015, 09:23 PM
sraL reviving this text shit. His enthusiasm is contagious. Props

Frank
09-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Mike Wrecka

Yo Mike.... how many championship battles did I stop you from getting to? You never did make it to 1

I take partially blame for that bro

sral
09-22-2015, 04:14 PM
LOL Frank back on his bullshit!

Frank
09-22-2015, 06:31 PM
If I was such a horrible mod; why are my threads STILL up?

Next week I expect you to do your share of the lifting around here, Yeah?

Frank
09-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Mike Wrecka and me battled in the very first week of the AOWL.

He went on to have the most losses.

Certain
09-23-2015, 07:01 PM
THIS MAG FLAMES THOUGH, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE SAW A MAG THIS LONG?

PROB THE OLD RSTL TRIBUNES OF 2003

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

DONNY BLESSING YOU GUYS WITH THIS SHIT MAN!!!

Nigma
09-23-2015, 08:38 PM
I humbly request a full feature Q&A with 2000 in the next mag. He's by far the most interesting member signed in. Drops every week, shows improvement and that he pays attention to the critique he receives, constantly posts like hes texting while driving drunk, and I just wanna know more about his life

EtH
09-23-2015, 08:44 PM
I kind of don't care about larS or Adonis and just want 2K to do the entire mag next time. The power rankings would be labelled like 1 - F or something :D

He's actually really good considering I imagine he writes his verses in under 10 minutes. If I was asked to write in under 10 minutes I'd probably no show.

Spoken
09-23-2015, 09:06 PM
I dont see anything about week 8-9... only week 7 and ranking up from week 7... so where it be sraL

Adonis
09-23-2015, 09:10 PM
I dont see anything about week 8-9... only week 7 and ranking up from week 7... so where it be sraL

That would be the video mag in the opening post

Are you signed in?

Want to be interviewed?

even though most people don't read that shit I awesome, then again, as a competitor I don't read the mag because I'd rather write when I sit down

Spoken
09-23-2015, 09:11 PM
Ahhh I dont watch the video mags lol..... guilty.

And sure Adonis

Flow
09-25-2015, 06:41 AM
I kind of don't care about larS or Adonis and just want 2K to do the entire mag next time. The power rankings would be labelled like 1 - F or something :D

He's actually really good considering I imagine he writes his verses in under 10 minutes. If I was asked to write in under 10 minutes I'd probably no show.
Both my last two drops have been under 15 minutes.

sral
09-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Ahhh I dont watch the video mags lol..... guilty.

And sure Adonis

you're missing out on that dope shit bruh!

sral
09-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Both my last two drops have been under 15 minutes.

dope

i mentioned how highly i rate what i call "speed writers" in the last mag

Flow
09-25-2015, 11:31 AM
dope

i mentioned how highly i rate what i call "speed writers" in the last mag

I remember collabing with you took 30 minutes tops from lets do this to this is done. Lol

sral
09-25-2015, 12:16 PM
lmao I just won a tourney at RB where you had 24 hours to write 50 lines

Horror themed tournament

Obviously only I was ever winning that!

Frank
09-25-2015, 12:35 PM
2,500 post at that

2tripple0
09-25-2015, 12:37 PM
lol id love to do the mag next week itll take a total of 35 minutes lol nah seriously tho ive never written a mag so if you want me to do one let me know when its due by and ill try to get one up........and do you mean for last week going into next week or this week going into week what is it ten?? just let me know yeah

EtH
09-25-2015, 01:30 PM
I feel pressured to do my verse a lot quicker this time haha.

sral
09-25-2015, 01:57 PM
lol id love to do the mag next week itll take a total of 35 minutes lol nah seriously tho ive never written a mag so if you want me to do one let me know when its due by and ill try to get one up........and do you mean for last week going into next week or this week going into week what is it ten?? just let me know yeah

DO IT!!!

We can put it in as a guest slot even if you don't do an entire mag yourself!

Mr. J
09-25-2015, 02:13 PM
If he does a guest mag I'll sign out after I put the title in proper hands

sral
09-25-2015, 02:24 PM
LOL

I know MMLP in real life too so I could do the first topical magazine interview featuring him next week sometime if he's down

2tripple0
09-25-2015, 03:09 PM
aye id love to do one... and why sign out when you were one who wanted league to run longer than 12 weeks?? and if this is about anything why would it bother you if I wrote the mag??

anyways ill try to use some old magazines as a baseline for what im going to report about and ill try to do it tomorrow and get it finished in the afternoon might even start working on it tonight? once again is this a mag about last week and the forthcoming week if so than I will have it ready for tomorrow afternoon or night time.........please be aquadaious about me writing this thing its my first time....

sral
09-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Do the reviews on what happened last week, and some previews about what will happen this week.

I've a video mag recorded but I'll wait told you have yours done and post them together!

2tripple0
09-25-2015, 03:34 PM
werd sounds good.......im going to write it up tomorrow afternoon so it should be ready by then if you want to get your video part ready....ill pm you the mag tomorrow so I have no idea right now what its going to look like but ill try to incorporate everything I can about the league

sral
09-25-2015, 03:41 PM
Hahaha all help is appreciated bruh!

UnbornBuddha
09-25-2015, 03:41 PM
I support 2TripleO's efforts, he has heart.

Adonis
09-25-2015, 04:15 PM
Ditto

Finish my portion tonight to. Also already have a interview completed

Spoken
09-25-2015, 04:51 PM
Easy shit sraL....

Mr. J
09-25-2015, 06:58 PM
aye id love to do one... and why sign out when you were one who wanted league to run longer than 12 weeks?? and if this is about anything why would it bother you if I wrote the mag???..

I signed out after I reached my first contender match...
I can do that...

UnbornBuddha
09-25-2015, 07:10 PM
Man my scheduled flight got cancelled, so I could not attend my conference :( Anyways, since I'm not going anymore I have some time to write now, so if anyone else wants in this week, put me in as well.

Mr. J
09-25-2015, 07:40 PM
I'll take you in breh...

Adonis
09-25-2015, 08:37 PM
Man my scheduled flight got cancelled, so I could not attend my conference :( Anyways, since I'm not going anymore I have some time to write now, so if anyone else wants in this week, put me in as well.

Certain Vulgar

Care to play with the artist formally known as buddha?

Verses would be due Friday night, but if you wish you can have til saturday morning west coast

Mr. J
09-25-2015, 09:55 PM
nahhhhhhhh..

give him to me I'll make up that no show against Razah

UnbornBuddha
09-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol, Mr. J is funny, good looking out. And I'll be game for anyone although I don't know why verses would be due Friday night while everyone else is Tuesday.

Nigma
09-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Id assume that was a typo. He probably went into a thread to check due dates and read the dates for votes. Honest mistake. He's only human. I for one forgive him

Mr. J
09-25-2015, 10:39 PM
He meant tonight....he's drunk...

lets go Buddha

UnbornBuddha
09-25-2015, 11:21 PM
lol, I would like to, but you already got a combatant

Adonis
09-25-2015, 11:49 PM
He meant tonight....he's drunk...

This

lets go Buddha

2tripple0
09-26-2015, 11:44 AM
thanks for the rep adonis... I think I should have written more. I had stuff in that first version that I forgot to mention about like a shotout to unbornbuddha/godcomplex and I also had a bit about nikkah Frank and mr. j

That magazine deserved more it will probably get shotdown now. Im not sure if that's what everyone was expecting. But Ill always be ready to try again and again until it finally works like joe pesci in goodfellas. lol jk I aint that psychopathic but theres a lot of discussion being put around the league in general that I think is important and to base too much credit on or two reliable sources isn't terribly wrong with.

Flow
09-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Wheres the mag at

Mr. J
09-26-2015, 04:46 PM
rep deez nuts....where you at Buddha whose picking our topic

2tripple0
09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
I pm'd it to sral who said he will be gone all day today so im not sure when the mag is going up and whether or not it is fully completed yet. If I have time I might add a few more sections to it. But that's up sral so let me know whats going down....

UnbornBuddha
09-26-2015, 05:04 PM
rep deez nuts....where you at Buddha whose picking our topic

If it's set up today I'm game. The topics this week are great as well; I want to write to them. Maybe I should pull a Frank and write to them all.

Nigma
09-26-2015, 05:31 PM
I pm'd it to sral who said he will be gone all day today so im not sure when the mag is going up and whether or not it is fully completed yet. If I have time I might add a few more sections to it. But that's up sral so let me know whats going down....

speaking on behalf of lars, feel free to add whatever you want man. no strict formula so whatever you want to write will be read appreciated

2tripple0
09-27-2015, 05:08 AM
okay well I just woke up today so if I have some free time today I will write a bit more for the mag

sral
09-27-2015, 07:14 AM
I'm hung over as FUCK!

Huge props to @2triple0 on his mag though. Great read. Send me that ish through if you're gonna write more so I can put it together as one!

2tripple0
09-27-2015, 08:53 AM
no bother mate just watching a film now and will figure something out for the rest

Adonis
09-27-2015, 11:49 AM
I'm hung over as FUCK!

Huge props to @2triple0 on his mag though. Great read. Send me that ish through if you're gonna write more so I can put it together as one!

You got all my shit too? Wasted last night, hopefully previews don't come off too strong

sral
09-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Yeah I've got them lol

Razah
09-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Tick, tock.

Flow
09-27-2015, 02:39 PM
^^^^^

Nigma
09-27-2015, 03:17 PM
shut your cunt mouths and be patient

Flow
09-27-2015, 03:26 PM
^^^^
Brilliant.... but seriously.... wheres it at

sral
09-27-2015, 03:39 PM
I can post the 2triple0 and Adonis ish

I don't have my vid mag available yet though!

I've got you all!

2tripple0
09-27-2015, 03:59 PM
aye good to go with that shit

EtH
09-27-2015, 04:00 PM
You take so fucking long to do something nice for us. It's bollocks.

2tripple0
09-27-2015, 04:08 PM
uhh homie I already sent my shit are you referring to me? I already sent my shit. im just waiting on sral to drop that shit

EtH
09-27-2015, 04:21 PM
Bunch of Santa Clause ass muhfuckaz. "I'm gonna do something really really nice for you...but only once a year. Then you gone have to wait bitches".

sral
09-27-2015, 04:23 PM
lmao shits up!!!!