PDA

View Full Version : Champ Match: Useless 6-0 vs. Sharp 4-1 - SHARP WINS

Unfukwitable
09-14-2015, 11:19 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Week 6

All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday... NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - Agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due Wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in on Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle.

Useless Sharp

Preview

[Flo Real]
Aiyyo so Useless is just fire at the moment. I mean he hasn't lost yet an hes not exactly chowing down the small fry. Resin just showed hes not rusty when he champed the onslaught and useless took it 7 to nothing against him. Thats not to show resin no disrespect... just shows the form useless is in.
Sharp on the other hand (along with bags) is snapping right at his heels. Having only lost the one sharp is in form and will probably have more relevant content to bring then resin did. Sharps been one of the most involved and active guys here for a while now so will no doubt have the ammo, combine that with his fresh name flips and eagerness for personals and we have ourselves a possible upset for the current champ

Useless
09-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Rebuttal?

Sharp
09-16-2015, 07:32 PM
Forgot to respond, my b Useless

I could do rebuttals, would drop later tonight

Sharp
09-16-2015, 10:27 PM
Ran a KGP AND Tag on RB? Tryna be Vic but you suck son
You ain't Hush up there n everyone wishes you'd shut the fuck up

Gl bro

Useless
09-18-2015, 12:43 AM
we're glad ur leaving, almost killed the league with ur 'Wacky' additions.
this fags mags are sooo boring, I want a refund on my free subscription.

puravida
09-18-2015, 02:04 PM
Feeling Sharp a bit more on this. I like the personal. Not really feeling U's Flip

Vote/ Sharp

Flow
09-19-2015, 01:17 PM
Fuck you i helped with them mags lmao.

On the realsies this was a tough call again. Going to edge it to useless for having the lol factor. Could go either way.

Resin M-I-C
09-19-2015, 04:00 PM
tough choice.. sharp came a lil played and the rhyme struggled.. but useless that was pretty corny bro

uhh.. V sharp in a cointoss

Spoken
09-19-2015, 07:03 PM
Coin toss real... ummmm I got less is more.... felt he came more fluid.. sharp sorta gave me a struggle with the flow being stretched really son fuck up? Maybe its ur accent idk lol.

V. Use

Unfukwitable
09-19-2015, 11:25 PM
one had the better hit to me I liked both wish this was a rebuttal match, wouldve loved to see how yall coulda flipped them bars up... v/Sharp

Meth
09-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Useless had a solid hit on a mediocre concept

Sharp had a personal hit on a solid concept

V/ sharp NEIN

sral
09-21-2015, 05:03 AM
sharp got it

both sucked