PDA

View Full Version : jilti 3-2 vs. Resin M-I-C 2-1 - JIL WINS

Unfukwitable
09-14-2015, 11:22 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Week 6

All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday... NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - Agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due Wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in on Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle.

jilti Resin M-I-C

Preview

These are two clever cats for sure. jilti been showing some of the most commendable consistency in the last year. Resin is the old school dude with nice concepts, his bar last week was a bit of a stretch but that's been the only hiccup that's really affected him since showing back up. Definitely a battle of new and old school that'll probably show how similar it all is. Looking for clean flips here, especially coming off of Resin's L from last week.

Resin M-I-C
09-15-2015, 01:58 AM
rebuttals? jilti

jilti
09-15-2015, 12:31 PM
rebuttals? jilti

requesting rebuttals? that's just extra lines bout pistols, semis & nines
cuz if i honor him that Grant,Hill be given the Hawks w/o spending a dime

Resin M-I-C
09-16-2015, 12:55 AM
3-0'd u in BA sonnn, now i'm axin u in one two..
they call me Resin but the way i cosmo losses i must be Galacticus to you.

puravida
09-16-2015, 01:23 AM
damn, so close but I honestly felt J's wording hurt him.

Resin came with a nice personal, good wordplay, fresh flip.

vote- resin

Neighbor
09-16-2015, 11:03 AM
This is really a toss up for me.. Both had slightly stretched wordplay that lent itself to a mediocre punch. I really liked Jilti's set up & execution; the Grant Hill/grant he'll soon works fine for me, but the spending a dime part kinda fell flat.. I don't understand how that's supposed to be hard hitting, maybe I'm missing something. Resin's bar also had a set up that lent itself well to the punch & the wordplay worked, though it's a bit more of a stretch. But I'm in the same boat in terms of the actual punch falling short for me. Calling yourself Galactus isn't really a haymaker, even though the wordplay's relevant.. I think you're both capable of more & I struggled picking a winner here. I think all things considered, Jilti's bar was more direct & slightly more impactful, but I could easily see this going either way. Props to both

v/ Jilti

Chemist
09-16-2015, 08:01 PM
v/ jilti
liked the setup better and execution.

resin
i think you stretched it too much

Ghost1
09-16-2015, 08:19 PM
How jilti deny the requested rebuttal by rebuttalin the request like a cheating fagkt? Fuck ass shit.

V resin.

jilti
09-16-2015, 08:20 PM
How jilti deny the requested rebuttal by rebuttalin the request like a cheating fagkt? Fuck ass shit.

V resin.

Using his request as a punch was brilliant

Spoken
09-16-2015, 08:47 PM
Hmm... its a toss with me.. on whose impacted more... I gotta edge this ti jilti

Useless
09-18-2015, 09:25 PM
That is some slick fuck shit on jilti part. But it was pretty irrelevent to the actual punch so its Whatev. I liked his wp more, cosmos was aite but wtf @ galacticus.

V. Jilti

Unfukwitable
09-19-2015, 03:10 AM
Nice bars here to me but one had the smoother read and hit.

v/Jilly

Meth
09-19-2015, 10:44 AM
2 cool bars

Jil just Didnt really hit hard with the spending a dime part idk

Res was less slick but a better punch

Vote res

Flow
09-19-2015, 01:11 PM
Vote jilti for being a cheeky so and so