PDA

View Full Version : YDK 1-4 vs. Flo Real 3-3 - Flo Wins

Unfukwitable
09-14-2015, 11:28 PM
The 1-2 Punch League

Week 6

All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday... NO EXT AT ALL.

REBUTTAL AND REMATCH OPTIONS - Agreement on rebuttal battle + first bars due Wednesday. Check the new rule thread for specifics. If agreement/bars are not in on Wednesday it will be treated as a normal battle.

YDK Flo Real

Preview

Cool matchup IMO. Both guys been down in standings with some iffier bars but both are capable of doing damage in the 1-2. Flo's been looking way better since getting back into it as we saw in the cypher. Meanwhile YDK has ended up with a record that really doesn't reflect how good he can be, but he could definitely do with an adjustment in style. This should be a good one because I don't see these guys sitting on losing records and doing nothing about it for long.

YDK
09-14-2015, 11:42 PM
Yup

No rebuttal

YDK
09-16-2015, 05:31 PM
All rules apply: No feeding, biting, swaying. Due on Thursday...NO EXT AT ALL.

How would i know lol. Wednesday is the due day

I won't mention flo and chromosomes BUT.. he's lackin more than just a green card
Cuz when your comprehension's as bad as this faggots your probably just a retard

Flow
09-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Pussy im throwing them heavy punches your out of your depth look
You were a fish out of water flappin an all it took was the right hook

puravida
09-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Y had a decent personal but I like Flo´s punch.

vote - Flo

Spoken
09-17-2015, 04:45 PM
Wording hurt flo here and the flip was basic seen the fish hook done many times and this one was lackluster.

V. YdK

Chemist
09-17-2015, 06:43 PM
V ydk. Was more personal and got me to laugh

Useless
09-18-2015, 09:19 PM
Both were bad imo. Not tryna but a dick but ydk was a statement, there wasn't a flip, ur just saying oh if ur comprehension as bad as his ur a retard. And u saying like that isn't even a direct diss, u dissing an imaginary third party by comparing them t flo real. Flo had an ancient concept and ancient execution. Fish out of water/right hook is something almost everyone writes when they first start battling/writing. U gotta get past that breh, keep thinking keep flipping try to write something u think everyone else hasn't prob written.

This is a tuff one to call here cuz one had an actual punch n one had a statement BUT it was a personal statement, he coulda did sooo much more with that but IMO he did enuff to get the W here. Sorry flo but I'm always partial to personals.

V. Ydk

Resin M-I-C
09-19-2015, 03:50 PM
ydk was straightforward.. nothin fancy,cleaner in wording, ehh.. flo came played

v ydk

Sharp
09-21-2015, 06:43 AM
Tbh I got Flo

Fish outta water/right hook is alright and could have been tied to something personal, like YDK not being a battler. But without that setup its not as effective

The chromosome line was just kind of bland to me. Probably could have used better wording but as it was I didn't think it was too effective. That's just my taste. Close as all hell tho

V/flo

sral
09-21-2015, 09:08 AM
i had flo winning too

even if it was played, YDK's felt too statementish to me this week for me to go for it

Amen.
09-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Flow got this

YDK's was really weak, IMO.

BROKE LESNAR
09-21-2015, 05:53 PM
I have YDK here. Wasn't a fan of Flo's fish out of water cliché.

v-YDK

Junto
09-22-2015, 05:42 AM
tough one to judge...

I read YDK shit a couple times tryna make it comp.-rahen-shun or somethin...
the personal tie in cool but not much to the concept here, just too simple for a 1 bar battle

Flo coulda added to that wording, at least a two syllable multi my man...
but I thought his had a little more complexity & was decently developed, that got it for me

V/ Flo Real

Lotto Smirk
09-22-2015, 12:21 PM
I've got flo here wording let him down but better punch overall, YDK too simple for a 1-2 punch

Vote- Flo

Meth
09-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Ydk was a statement

Flo wasn't the best punch but at least it has some sort of flip to it

V/ flo

Ullr
09-22-2015, 05:16 PM
I had to side with flo here, neither came particularly damagingly but where ydk was more statementish and plain flo had at least a flip in the right hook concept. Both can do better, schemes were fairly flat and nothing was too biting or cold.

V flo