PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: Championship Match - Sharp vs. Unfukwitable [NS Replacement]

BROKE LESNAR
09-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

Sharp

Sharp has done a phenomenal job with the league. He has dedicated a great number of hours to keep this place properly maintained and running fluidly. For that he has my gratitude and the thanks of all of us here at Netcees. It's no surprise to see Sharp in the Championship match, as I've known him to be a fantastic writer. Apparently he is the champion, or at least I think he is. He could be the champion. If Sharp is the champion then there is no question that he has earned that distinction. If he is the champion I am convinced that he has provided weeks of outstanding material and has dominated his opponents with a measure of ferocity previously unknown to the league.

Unfukwitable

There is little I can say about Unfukwitable that isn't already known. Since his arrival on Netcees many years ago he has consistently improved and is now at the point where his greatest enemy is himself. He is fiercely creative and uses that inventiveness to provide some very memorable performances. I'm not sure if he's the champion either, but if he is then there is no question he has earned that distinction. If he is the champion I am convinced that he has provided weeks of outstanding material and has dominated his opponents with a measure of ferocity previously unknown to the league.

Meth
09-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Dead lmfaooo

Unfukwitable
09-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Sharp Sup bro ?

Unfukwitable
09-30-2015, 11:46 PM
Fuck the discussions bout Fo's U clutchin, cus nothin gets harmed;
All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, and I'll make Shar-Pei the price for rollin up w/ the arms.

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Sharp has NS'ed the champ match, he will be given a pass on the NS penalty considering h3 did not check in. @Unkfukwitable the winner of the contendership will immediately face you in a champ match.

Flow
10-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Bags should probably get the right to his spot having the next best record. Not sure how ullr was even lined up for contendership

Unfukwitable
10-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Bags should probably get the right to his spot having the next best record. Not sure how ullr was even lined up for contendership

I beat Bags in Cont. already Ullr is fine.

Useless
10-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Hmmm.....

Flow
10-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Well i was qnd am pissed so dont listen to me :) ill clean this thread up in morning