PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: Contendership Match - Jilti vs. Ullr [NS Replacement] [Void]

BROKE LESNAR
09-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

Jilti

Seeing Jilti excel in the league is no big shock to me. He is a competitive force who has overpowered many unsuspecting adversaries. I consider Jilti to be one of Netcees finest additions due to both in his extraordinary writing ability and good-natured spirit. Jilti is a kind soul who often uses his charming demeanor to ensnare those oblivious to his diabolical intentions and suffocates them with bars of death and anguish.

Ullr

Ullr is obviously an alias, however considering his position in the ranks and spot in this weeks Contendership Match, it is safe to assume that he is an alias of great stature in the text battling community. I haven't read any of his bars here in the league or anywhere ever but there is no doubt in my mind that his bars are some of the best I've ever seen. I haven't known Ullr before writing this but I feel like I've known him my entire life. He matches up nearly identical to Jilti on paper and has shown me that there is no man other than himself who can do what he does when he does it to whomever he does it to.

Ullr
09-30-2015, 10:05 PM
Ya lines are basic, straight up garbage and played - I see right through ya Jit like radiologists when targeting rays!
It's plain as day, the only time you see "J - AWeS" with bars is while I'm eatin' this bitch just like a shark in a cage!!

Unfukwitable
10-01-2015, 01:52 PM
the add or "sub tract homes" seems forced on the concept, It doesnt really make any sense to me So I can't vote that way, sorry If I misunderstood something but the opponents bar wasnt anything special but enough to win here. v/Ullr

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 01:53 PM
jilti go ahead and repost that bar. This battle will be cleaned up and stickied.

jilti
10-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Yooo... i forgot how that bar went, can u repost it? BROKE LESNAR

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Yooo... i forgot how that bar went, can u repost it? BROKE LESNAR

Lmao I have no idea my friend. All I remember seeing was go ahead and edit or delete this post. You're welcome to drop something new if you want.

jilti
10-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Lmao I have no idea my friend. All I remember seeing was go ahead and edit or delete this post. You're welcome to drop something new if you want.

I'll drop something new if its ok with Ullr, but he keeps that 1 vote from unfukwitable

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 04:23 PM
That works.

Ullr
10-05-2015, 07:02 PM
Wait what? I don't even understand what is going on with this league right now

BROKE LESNAR
10-07-2015, 04:30 PM
void