PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: puravida vs. Infiltration [puravida Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

puravida

Viggo Tarasov: That fucking nobody is John Wick. He once was an associate of ours. They call him Baba Yaga. Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman, he was the one you send to kill the fucking Boogeyman. John is a man of focus, commitment and sheer will, something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar, with a pencil. With a fucking... pencil. Suddenly, one day he asked to leave, over a woman, of course. So I made a deal with him. I gave him an impossible task. A job no one could have pulled off. The bodies he buried that day lay the foundation of what we are now. And then my son, a few days after his wife died, you steal his car and kill his fucking dog. John will come for you, and you will do nothing because you ''can'' do nothing.

Infiltration

Wiley: Excuse me. It is okay if I feel your belly? I love babies. I love to feel them kick.

Deanne McKenzie: Sure, go ahead.

Deanne McKenzie: [Wiley leans down as far as possible and feels Deanne's breast] That's not my belly, that's my boob.

Wiley: I like to feel those too.

puravida
09-25-2015, 05:46 PM
Infiltration rebuttal?

Saint
09-25-2015, 05:51 PM
Nah..

puravida
09-25-2015, 09:53 PM
Infiltration

The Lime can't insure your life after this. It's ur last match, homo.
no duckin this L, this is not the Aflac logo.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/static.balihoo.com/LocalSiteTemplates/Aflac/Combined/prod/img/Aflac_Logo@2X.png

Saint
09-25-2015, 11:40 PM
U wont find a weak link in my defense, these shots'll dead soldiers
Better send ur best overrr... my whole team hold arms like playing Red Rover

Meth
09-26-2015, 12:29 AM
Surprisingly never seen a holding arms/red rover bar
Dope

Pura had a basic concept tha he felt needed picture evidence
Eh

V/inf

BROKE LESNAR
09-26-2015, 01:14 AM
I thought while puravida didn't need the pic, it was still pretty cool. So was Infiltrations. What differentiates the 2 is how direct they were and imo puravida's was precisely that.

v-puravida

EtH
09-26-2015, 02:02 AM
I like the concept of Inf's, but a few things put me off. First, he bragged instead of dissing his opponent. Second, gunbar. Third, you compared your team to people playing red rover, not exactly a compliment.

pur, I didn't like the fact that you needed the pic to aid the bar. If this was like the Texaco sign or something the line would have hit harder with the brand recognition. None the less, an alright idea. One bars always come off sooo much weaker to me for some reason, but in a verse I could see myself liking this line.

Vote - Pur

Spoken
09-26-2015, 02:07 AM
Pur was str8 forward and tome hit home more so than the red rover line.... nice flip but just felt lackluster after reading it...thrice

Chemist
09-26-2015, 08:49 AM
v/ pur
both had good lines. felt like pura was more precise on the punch while inf was lacking it

Useless
09-26-2015, 10:27 AM
Lmao @ posting a pic. foh man. shit was underworded as hell.

V. Inf

Flow
09-26-2015, 10:36 AM
V inf.

Posting a pic wtf?

Unfukwitable
09-27-2015, 02:48 AM
Afflac was decent ight.. . Red Rover was nicer to me here tho v/Inf

*Neighbors RMBVA battle got niggs thinkin they can Post Pics for bars lol*

BROKE LESNAR
09-28-2015, 05:04 PM
4-4

Kill Spree
10-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Got pur here. Thought his bar was real creative. I have seen red rover hold arms many of times.

V/pur

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 01:49 PM
puravida wins