PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: Kemizt vs. fraze [Kemizt Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-25-2015, 05:43 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

Kemizt

Gary Johnston: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

fraze

Russell Franklin: Just what the hell did you do to those sharks?

Dr. Susan McCallister: Their brains weren't large enough to harvest sufficient amounts of the protein complex. So we violated the Harvard Compact. Jim and I used gene therapies to increase their brain mass. A larger brain means more protein. As a side effect the sharks got smarter.

Janice Higgins: You stupid bitch!

Chemist
09-26-2015, 08:34 AM
check

fraze
09-26-2015, 01:41 PM
ahem

Chemist
09-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Quit acting like you got stone cold set ups when you're truly a low-life, a fake
it's like he's braiding medusa, hes been known to roll tight with snakes

fraze
09-30-2015, 11:29 PM
he's faking lava flows... if he erupts, he's bitter cause im taking over.
but that piss and vinegar never gets Kem a cool reaction unless he adds baking soda.

Spoken
10-01-2015, 02:57 AM
I got kem idk I wasny feeling fraze outcome of thing tbr. Like it just fell super flat... kem came cool with a concept flip..... it hit home

puravida
10-01-2015, 03:01 AM
I'm going with Chemist on thist one. Just liked the way he flipped it. Both a bit played but felt Kemizt edged it. frazes wording hurt him,

vote - kem

Unfukwitable
10-01-2015, 11:07 AM
feel like fraze did too much here which threw his bar off v/Kem

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2015, 01:37 PM
im going with fraze with the way he constructed the bar, subtle hints in the set up with a climactic follow through in the finish that payed off, same can be said for kemizt tbh bu5 fraze just delivered a bit better

v-fraze

YDK
10-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Fraze had a bar that sounded like it was gonna be this harsh ass bar an then just kinda ended lol I got kem takin this wit better wording

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Kemizt Wins