PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: Spoken vs. Killing Spree [Zero/Rebuttal Option] [Killing Spree Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-26-2015, 05:36 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

Spoken

After controversy at another site that tainted his name, Storyteller decided to come to Netcees under a new name, Spoken. He quickly moved up the ranks as he dominated leagues, tournaments and the battle arena. He ended up being recruited to one of the top crews known as "Clash" shortly after his arrival. If Clash had known who his alias was, he would have never been let in since he had a problem with a couple of members in the crew, who would publicly refer to him as whack on top of other degrading things. Clash was a crew filled with Hall of Famers (Alien, Calefaction and Hush). They must have saw the Hall of Fame in him when they recruited him. With all the tournaments and leagues he's champed and the incredible amount of wins he has, it's hard to make the argument that he doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame. Spoken has shown that he has what it takes to not only hang with the best, but that he is one of the best.

Killing Spree

Killing Spree came to Netcees.com with an automatic target on his chest since he was at the time, the owner of a site that was competing with Netcees and Lama didn't want the owner of another site being successful on here. Killing Spree's first few months on Netcees were not going to be easy. Killing Spree didnt know what he was getting into when he signed up for the NBL battle league. Lama put him through a gauntlet. Each week he was paired against a tough opponent. He lost about the same amount of battles as he won but that was understandable considering the competition he was up against. He didnt make it to a single champ match in season 1 of the NBL but he ended up making the cut for the NBL season 1 tournament. He defeated everyone he was put up against in that tourney to become the NBL season 1 champion. No one expected him to win the tourney. Many were still questioning his skills, but time would show it wasn't a fluke. Killing Spree came back for season 2 of the NBL and ended up champing that league and winning the tournament for that season as well. He champed two NBL seasons back to back, the first to ever do that. He's shown he can hang with some of the best. And if you don't think he can don't challenge him to a banishment battle cause you might end up in the same boat as ill nik-A.

Kill Spree
09-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Leave you spineless for them rhymes kid, U lamest in rap
IDK whats worse, seein Align from you, Or breaking my back
Spoken

Spoken
09-29-2015, 07:51 PM
I hope ur insured cus u confirmed ya cant hold weight against these bars,
Swing and u'll be scarred, N we'll finally see a str8 line connect from a killing in the ER!

Spoken
09-29-2015, 08:01 PM
U a boring enterprise... nothing about you intrigues us,
I mean I'd easily visualize ya bars but i'd have to be facing veritas.
Killing Spree

Kill Spree
10-01-2015, 05:40 PM
From the wrist,shots have ya body checked on ice, In Mass ya dead son
They'll see the way I draw on spoke,B.. Bruins will consider getting a new emblem

BROKE LESNAR
10-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Of the 4 bars, Killing Spree's align wp was the strongest. Spoken's ER bar would be next. Then KS's Bruins bar and Spoken's Veritas bar finishing out. Spoken's Veritas was actually doper than KS's Bruins bar but he messed up with the pronouncement of Veritas. I believe it's vare-it-awes. Vare-itawes. It's debatable. But I'm leaning towards KS.

v-Killing Spree

puravida
10-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Both came it. It all boiled down to who had the cleanest wording. I wasn't feeling the veritas line. Could have been flipped perhaps a bit better

Edging my vote to Killing spree
Killing Spree

Chemist
10-05-2015, 07:13 PM
v/ killing spree

his wp was the best in my opinion. clean bars.

the veritas line like said in both above, was weak.

Meth
10-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Spoken had the best concepts I've ever seen from him but the execution was poor

Ks was solid

Align was good

V/ spree

Unfukwitable
10-07-2015, 12:17 PM
wish one couldve worded his concept better, but ima go w/ the one with the better overall bar v/ Killing Spree

BROKE LESNAR
10-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Killing Spree wins