PDA

View Full Version : Week 7: EtH vs. Nameflip [EtH Wins]

BROKE LESNAR
09-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Due Wednesday Midnight

EtH

Already proven to be a worthy competitor on other sites, EtH came to Netcees with a reputation that proceeded him. The talk of him being a skillful battler was proven accurate when he became the first to ever champ the NBL Battle League 3 times. He later went on to become the NBL Season 3 Champion, there's many champions during a season but only 1 season champion and he was that 1 man. He showed it wasn't just his name that got him his wins when he won an Alias Tournament where his identity wasn't revealed until after the tourney was over, a tourney where he defeated hall of famers Cronus and God of War in a 3 way finals. If that wasn't enough, EtH showed he was also a skilled keystyle battler by champing a Fight Night on 5 different occasions. When the NBL started having weekly Ciphers, EtH figured he'd give that a shot too and ended up winning 4 of them. After dominating the singles competition he entered the NBL Tag Team League, where he and Beyond defeated the team of John Hensley and ill nik-A to become the tag team champions. His top notch wordplay and remarkable creativity has gotten him over 70 wins and has earned him a spot in the Hall of Fame.

Nameflip

Nameflip dominated the topical scene like no other on Netcees. He is the only one who has been able to remain undefeated throughout an entire season of the topical league. He went 12-0 in season 1 of the NWL. Once becoming champion of the topical league, he successfully defended the title 5 times, keeping the title as the season closed out. His only losses came from no shows, a biter, a female who some believe was rode due to her vagina and Calefaction in a regular battle, where Nameflip proved that he can also regular battle, since that battle ended up being really close, he actually got some votes in it. If he gets any more losses from now on they are most likely going to be debatable. There's not many that can compete with Nameflip when he's at the top of his game. His multi's and lyrical abilities are top notch and will continue to gain him notoriety amongst writers who cross his path. Nameflip has mastered the art of imagery and story telling, he truly is a writer in a league of his own.

EtH
09-26-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm easily gonna win cause this guy is a topical faggot.

EtH
09-26-2015, 08:09 PM
I only have two contacts.

and they are in my eyes.

This little dyke admits; his only contact’s…in his eyes? What kind of life is this?
With that faggy persona, I might predict that sooner or later he’ll be blind as shit

Nameflip
09-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Not familiar with the accomplishments, gassin me up I can smell the fumes
Don't feel alone EtH we know Lesnar lies on you too.. Only difference is a candle lit bedroom

Chemist
09-29-2015, 07:49 PM
v/ eth
was personal and comical. better punch

puravida
09-30-2015, 08:08 PM
Feeling the flip - personal that eth had. Didn't really like the wording that Nameflip had.

going for the stronger hit

vote - eth

Kill Spree
10-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Eth takes this. Names bar was to wordy, thought his concept was dope but lacked the exicution

V/eth

YDK
10-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Vote Erebus
More personal an made me lol
Nameflips wasn't bad but gay jokes gotta be done real well because of how long they've been used

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 01:39 PM
My vote goes to EtH here for just an overall better landing punch.

BROKE LESNAR
10-05-2015, 01:40 PM
EtH Wins