PDA

View Full Version : SPECIAL GUEST MAG BY 2triple0 + BATTLE PREVIEWS!!!!

sral
09-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Battle Previews! by Adonis and Lars

Champion Nigma vs. Champion Razah

A: Good match here no doubt. While Nigma has agreed to the shortened length that Razah is accustomed. The difference is Nigma is actually more technically sound here. Should be close, no questions asked. Normally I would say Nigma shy's away under pressure, however, this Nigma is punching higher sound waves.

L: Both these guys are up there on their day, I see this one slightly in Nigma's favour due to him being consistently ill across multiple sites he's competing in right now - the guys an animal! Don't sleep on my man Razah though, he's an experienced hand with a real knack for well crafted flow and crisp wording. Slip and he'll catch you slipping. He's claimed more scalps than Frank Zito and he definitely has what it takes to champ.

Nigma 75%
Nigma 54%

Contenders:
Dancake vs. Mr. J

A: I don't think this will be a close match. While Mr. J has typed some of the smoothest verses he has also gone simplistic. There is a but in that sentence that doesn't quite fit, but I'll try. Dancake can not only write something simplistic but has been around long enough to move the jig more often that not because he can also control complex flow.

L: This is a style clash of a battle to me, sometimes they pop and run incredibly close in votes - other times you'll find they're blowouts with one claiming an early 5-0 victory. I can see this going either way depending on who brings it harder on the day, a season 3 Dancake will beat the majority of the league. Mr. J is no slouch though, he's been here and here abouts before. He's a tournament semi-finalist. The guy is solid with his and a match for anyone when he wants to be. Don't let his verse from last week throw you, the guys dangerous.

Dancake 75%
Dancake: 60%

King Ra. Vs. Bobby Bigelow

A: King ra. Will no show and I have no clue who this man is that has been repped. Either way, someone will be collecting an L and Ra. Won't show.

L: LOL @ Adonis prediction here! Well, I'm gonna give Ra the benefit of the doubt and trust him to put this work in for me. He's dope. He reminds me of a mix of UnbornBuddah and Vulgar maybe? Very good accomplished writer. Bobby is new to me on the topical side, I knew him more so from RMBVA where he came through for me in the Intersite Invasion so I'm really pleased to have him trying out in something completely different and I hope he'll stick around with us here - he's proved to be a good writer and a top geezer as we say here in England. I've mad respect for both these guys. Welcome aboard, Bobby!

L: King Ra: 70%

EtH vs. Flo Real

A: Many men can write in under 20 minutes, it's very few people on mother Earth that can edit the fuck out of an easy victory.

L: Both these dudes are my British fam, Flo more so. Flo actually came nice last week while EtH stole the word "Stygian" from me so I'm hoping Flo kicks his arse! Just kidding, this could be the closest matchup so far this week and both are speed-writers so I also expect this to be one of the first open for votes!

EtH 90%
EtH: 61%

2Tripple0 vs MMLP

A: Sorry
L: MMLP is actually my boy so I hope he shows for this, I know he's in the LGPA right now too so he's at least actively writing. He's had a layoff for a couple weeks from the AOWL so hopefully he rekindles that fire too, 2triple0 been in a writing frenzy this week putting in mad work for the magazine etc and I know the leagues Bronze Man is gonna show.

MMLP 100%
MMLP: 85%

Timeless vs. Frank

A: Frank should be able to win this easily, but he has complied a glorious collection of....”Better talent but over reaching the moon”... verses.

L: Frank is on form lately, he's got that groove back. He seems hungry despite his constant antics doing his board image no favours. Timeless is another dude I feel is capable of pulling upsets if you sleep on him. He sometimes pulls ideas completely from left field and that creativity is a huge plus factor for him against more direct writers. Him and Frank could actually be surprise BOTW.

Frank 80%
Frank: 70%

Spoken vs. Fraze

A: While spoken dropped a decent verse, the outcome is out on each competitor.

L: Spoken is Storyteller. I kinda remember him and he was pretty good when he last left, from the Soulstice era of dudes and came up around that time at RB if I remember correctly. Fraze is another dude in the recent Razah/Bobby Bigelow mould to have broke out of the battle scene here to try their hand at topical writing. I'm glad to have dude on board, very few make the transition over from one to the other but the few who have in the past have tended to be good at it. I'm maybe ending this to Fraze actually.

50/50
Fraze: 55%

YDK vs. NYCSPITZ

A: Battle of the ALL CAPS!!! This should be a fun one to vote on. While YDK has vowed to destroy elite talent, he has fallen from his short rise. NYC could be the greatest of all time if he wasn’t' a lazy asshole.

L: This could be dope if both bring their A-game. YDK is a former AOWL champ so is obviously aware of the level he needs to bring to get back to the top in this league. NYC has been there and done this before, the last thing I remember reading from him was his Samurai drop at the business end of a tournament (I think?) and that shit was ill. I'm actually rooting for NYC here to step the fuck up and challenge for the title soon. It's long over due.

NYC 51%
NYC: 70%

sral
09-27-2015, 04:22 PM
AN INSIGHT INTO THE MIND OF 2Triple0!!!!

Default magazein for week ten
I just did some predictions I wrote a brief history of myself. And Thout I should send it to you. Is there anymore you need from me? ANyways HEre is Is:

.................................................. ............

Shit so the unfortunate happened and I lost the mag that I was writing before. I know this is a rookie mistake that everyone tries to avoid but The unthinkable has happened to me. So Im going to try to do this all over again so that it makes sense. And Im absolutely pissed because the mag I was writing was really cool and abstract. Anyways gonna try to revive as much information I can without forgetting everything..First of all what I noticed was that Week 7-9 Magazine just got finished and I think a lot of people are in a transition period. So as Mr. J has already made known is that we should go longer than 12 weeks. I agree with that since theres drama and issues being raised this week that make it feel the bulk of the season. So that this can be a league and season that none of us will regret. There is a league over on Rapbattles.com called the Sacred Scriptures league which starts I believe on October 5, 2015. So if you have nothing to write for I will probably be migrating over there for that season. But that wont happen for a week or two so on that hand I guess you could end the season if you want. But I thikn theres a lot of issues here and there that still need to be addressed. Its difficult to even tell whats going on in the league unless you do some reading and writing on the board and off the board as well.. So spotlights will go as follows.

Spotlight: sarL for making the video for this week and last week
Spotlight: Nigma vs Razah in the Champ Match this week
Spotlight: FRANK RETURNING
Spotlight: Ydk losing champ match last week

Sites I used as the member 2triple0

b-boys.com

This is where I started and I know a lot of people are writing things like portfolios and histories of there crews and sites but this one is important because it was the first site i ever dropped at. I used to post a lot and at times you wouldnt find the discussion thread without a post by me saying BATTLE CALL. I also dropped maybe two three times in the league there which was a really good one that i forgot the name of. Anyways anybody who was anyone used to drop on this site. People like Butler, Louis Premier, Kannon, ezmc. Just to name a few, anyways this was the place to be back like ten fifteen years ago. I call this the Golden Age of Battling. Anyone who was anyone used to drop on this site. I battled people like manuillin and dirty twist. Also there was a member called Doc Holiday. I liked his style and enjoyed his writing.

rapbattles.com

I used to drop on rapbattles.com in 2009. It was a dope web site and I enjoyed every minute of it. Once again I had the reputation of someone who drops regularly and all the time. People like Barcotic, Cry, and Smokah Jokah used to drop on that site. I did alright in the league but then disappeared for a while between 2011-2014. It was dope to be a part of the Sacred Scriptures then but Ive just started dropping recently and Ive been active in the cypher threads and have signed up like i said earlier about the Sacred Scriptures returning. Im definitely excited for that league and to participate as much as I can.

rapmusic.com

Dropped here maybe the same period when I was at rapbattles.com Possibly even earlier into the B-boys.com era. Anyways I wasnt very active on this site because the casche load used to be huge and I was dropping on my cell phone for a long time in my earlier carreir. Now adays I use a computer but havent been dropping at that site because Ive already got tons of shit to drop online on both netcees.org and rapbattles.com

projectrhyme.com

I used to love this site and dropped on it maybe 500 odd times in the last two three years. But once again I stopped dropping on here because there was a lack of comments and shit like that.

netceeds.org

This has been my resurrection of text in my own personal history. Ive battled people like Black, Freshadiddle, Pent uP and others that are major players.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PREdictions for Week 10

Champion: **Nigma 4-1 vs. **Razah 5-2

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/dream-within-dream.html

Edgar Allan Poe – Dream Within a Dream

Well this is sorry excuse for somne peopel to believe there were things
inside of the text that were already spellout the situation you bitch
cu z trolls nets and images are posting skill and there were other people
providing us for this piece. They needed to make a full report of the surr
its like blur and the band from x started to turn l page from 1300
so at the end of there raps they dropped this like numbers for aao reason
This was a good book. It took time and effort. I wrote it with me pah
Like goodbye no reason he aint funny its aiokay if im writing this song
Yeah your funny really wanted to hear the reson that this is difficult
to decide who reasoned for another 400 next week Im in for member of league
That was a dope piece whose neckless and running round lime chicken
Fuck him Fuck Them. Fuck him, and then let us all being aa il condition

Necklace. Necklace first plesain Jermaine HADDDD MATT

Anyone who wins this battle gets as binglingtons
Who said hat? Where is my hat I have to go wich ya
I didnt underastimate his follow him down the path
from about six years ago its been just two minutes#

Contenders:
Dancake 2-1 [1] vs. Mr. J 5-2 [1]

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/brown-penny.html

William Butler Yeats – Brown Penny

I dont know any of you. Ive never heard shit so off key
You aint precise my lines are depending on the value of my spree
i like shopping shut up he ust gave up a ring to some kid at school#
Im topping diction my prediction isnt worth the samount of 350
So dont body when lines get sloppu split it was the belt
I thought who deserves such a diliscvope on the way that shit like this helped
Your not interested I thoughat id give him difvrent nuamber real quick
way you steel shit that was a lyrics that the sentences call it a number
What was the price on that or these, You still asleep albeit his wonder
I played this shit since i was like 2000 you do shit yesterday
Aye qauice gas lit up the room they say they were born in February
Dont know that took a lot of time. I was finished when he wrote it.

**YDK 3-2 vs. NYCSPITZ 1-1

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/i-know-why...ird-sings.html

Maya Angelou – I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings

I thought of structure but didnt understand all of that
I got a hand from my dad He siad that was a fat sack
ANywayzz I was sleeping on other cats in the Mag Spotlight
Anywho I am trying to sort a couple threads in the hand
and shuffled my feet my she was interesting trouble in the snack
I never fightsed someone who gets his bat out his ass each weak

EtH 1-0 vs. Flo Real 1-1

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/invictus.html

William Ernest Henley – Invictus (my personal favorite)

I love your enthusiasm to write more about this Butcher
Hang on the wall Weapons of robbing his song cant be pronounced
Structure combined with ounzes of drop in the Ah Missing pieces
Dont know I enjoyed the effort of a flow to make a prediciton
But that was a dope way of finding something important in the end
a sport on the deck the words spitting avour the tempeture
Is it hot in hear? It was. I was burning up changing legislatore
Find a deal here in there always looking for trying to hustle
I know I cant solve everything like something i already i heard

*Timeless 2-3 [1] vs. Frank 1-1

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/road-not-taken.html

Robert Frost – The Road Not Taken

Well here it was. That was the plate. Our meal was dealt
I said yeah. Write some more tomorrow. Get real good homie.
I been rapping eight weeks peopel like you sell what u reap.
How do you think Illvem able to speak within themselves
These people were worrth The picture across the green field.
That was the bill and the due date. People watching tables.
Picking the price I enjoy what other people find practicle.
Something like a rhyme and a flow, a matter beyond discussion.
Im already addressing stampe you barely gone wrong wan in action.
I dont know mabye two stamps and cost what you mean how much is package.
I mean is the dog alright, are you family good and everything.

Spoken 0-1 vs. Fraze 0-1 [1]

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/deaths-and-entrances.html

Dylan Thomas – Deaths And Entrances

Wow almost missed this one. Yall cringing for a royalty.
Ha theyre both losers. I hadt when cats try bumping in
Then I didnt matter whether you came dope or with some kill
You like to grovel your a bit like my shovel unhitche his drill
Ive seen this two many times Agent was discuvere or oxygen
He just had a stroke the captain are checking all of the men.
We identified the hunter from one step to the next. Everyone knew.
Theres five minutes to go. You need to resample his partnership.
without the person explaining the comment this was going to cost them

2Tripple0 2-6 vs. *Rakontur 2-1 or MMLP

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/still-i-rise.html

Maya Angelou – Still I Rise

King Ra. vs. Bobby Bigelow

Topic: http://100.best-poems.net/all-world039s-stage.html

William Shakespeare – All the World's Stage

OH well

Flow
09-27-2015, 06:27 PM
Speechless

Flow
09-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Although Adonis not sure who the edit the fuck out of an easy victory is aimed at. I dont recall editing anything?

Mr. J
09-27-2015, 07:25 PM
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/4ce_1.gif

Flow
09-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Honestly starting to think tripleo is maybe mc webbo sraL what you thinking

fraze
09-27-2015, 08:53 PM
Dope mag lars/Adonis and 2triple0

But for the record I am originally a topical head.

I was on the battle scene cause AOWL on hiatus and kinda just stuck with it.

sral
09-28-2015, 02:51 AM
Honestly starting to think tripleo is maybe mc webbo sraL what you thinking

LMAO my boy Sean Delgarnobis a HUGE Webbo fan tbh!

Flow
09-28-2015, 03:51 AM
LMAO my boy Sean Delgarnobis a HUGE Webbo fan tbh!

Pauls brother? Webbo is a legend... you should vheck the interview he did.. deffo better then 60 minutes with eminem

e11even
09-28-2015, 04:01 AM
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/4ce_1.gif

this.

LARS. WTF BRO?!!! I'm fairly confident I know you.

sral
09-28-2015, 04:27 AM
Pauls brother? Webbo is a legend... you should vheck the interview he did.. deffo better then 60 minutes with eminem

lmao yeah, huge tottenham fans

sral
09-28-2015, 04:28 AM
this.

LARS. WTF BRO?!!! I'm fairly confident I know you.

sup?

how you know me?

Flow
09-28-2015, 04:29 AM
lmao yeah, huge tottenham fans

Someones got to support them

e11even
09-28-2015, 05:15 AM
sup?

how you know me?

egotto ring a bell?

sral
09-28-2015, 05:40 AM
nah not that i recall

PM me or some ish

2tripple0
09-28-2015, 08:55 AM
lol thanks for all the compliments looking forward to dropping this week

good luck to MMLP

sral
09-28-2015, 09:38 AM
lmao 've repped you for helping with the mag and it instantly bumped you up like 1000000+

LOL

my rep game crazy right now!

Spoken
09-28-2015, 06:45 PM
Blah........... what happened to the rwst of the mag lol

Adonis
09-29-2015, 12:31 AM
b-boys.com

This is where I started and I know a lot of people are writing things like portfolios and histories of there crews and sites but this one is important because it was the first site i ever dropped at. I used to post a lot and at times you wouldnt find the discussion thread without a post by me saying BATTLE CALL. I also dropped maybe two three times in the league there which was a really good one that i forgot the name of. Anyways anybody who was anyone used to drop on this site. People like Butler, Louis Premier, Kannon, ezmc. Just to name a few, anyways this was the place to be back like ten fifteen years ago. I call this the Golden Age of Battling. Anyone who was anyone used to drop on this site. I battled people like manuillin and dirty twist. Also there was a member called Doc Holiday. I liked his style and enjoyed his writing.

What did you go by? I know you posted at PR under this same name, but I don't remember you from Bboys

Docspitz was dope too. Rawscientz. Spems. That little Alien looking canadien, forgot his name though, but he was probably the dopest with wording stretched lines.

PJK and Baron of course.

I didn't battle though, I always topicaled. Loved Maximin and DVS. ARMZ was that dude. a young Vulgar.

EtH
09-29-2015, 01:37 AM
I don't really think of things like "I wish I was around X site at X time". In the future, this shit'll all be a ghost town and I'm gonna be saying shit like "Remember that time when I battled Spoken and Flo Real?". I know this season doesn't exactly have the most popular topical writers of all time but we've got some guys who'd be competitive in every single league or tournament at the very least and the potential for a few more classic matches so I like to just focus on what we've got going on now.

2tripple0
09-29-2015, 03:16 PM
aye go vote on my battle vs. mmlp its up for votes now

Razah
09-30-2015, 05:10 PM
^Just voted.

Wasn't there supposed to be a video mag, that, was already done.. but, was being held back because they were waiting on the written mag?

:/

sral
09-30-2015, 05:15 PM
LOL it was/is recorded but I was ridiculously drunk at the time. Nobody needs to see that shit haha!

People wanted a 2triple0 mag anyway and he came through so it's only fair we gave him his shine.

I'll record a fresh one covering this week!

Frank
10-01-2015, 03:59 PM
I heard you can get srals drunk AOWL video mag on the black market for 20 euros€

Adonis
10-02-2015, 12:28 AM
I heard you can get srals drunk AOWL video mag on the black market for 20 euros€

Can you find a throw back verse for the mag this week?

Something dope bro, pm me the link. Something you remember and a short paragraph of what it is too. Thanks

Adonis
10-02-2015, 12:33 AM
EXTRA CREDIT

I had this typed but it was not published as to give 2tripple0 dues. here you go though ~Adonis~

Flo Real vs. 2tripple0

Flo wrote a short story about a man whom is a gambling addict? Either way, this was a short verse. Decent all around but nothing really jumped off the page for me if I'm honest. You had good flow but lacked in depth multies, you had little imagery although I feel like this was a very good thing. You played the entire story coy, you kept hidden in the shadows and allowed the reader to draw from it. I liked the progression however, thought your pace moved quick enough and as I said, you with held the true meaning long enough to keep interest. Solid outing.

2K, well, I feel like you are regressing in some aspects but improving on others. In this case you actually did in fact use extra depth, ironically going scientific (ally?) in some lines. This verse was extremely fast paced as always, the stream of thought is there, but the execution and overall mechanics are still lacking. I enjoyed this though, I really did. Aside from the glaring errors, the 3 meals a day to the crucifix being a team mascot to the multiple imagery's of, circa 1999 boarding with plenty of similes. All in all this is a verse that grew on me the more I read it I must say.

Spoken vs. EtH

Eth wrote a saga of war, how original right? But, if you actually read the verse you would notice not just a fluid rhyme scheme, but a very deft choice of words as well, a lethal combination. This verse was more poetical than not, it was riddled with imagery even if it lacked the gore. Emotional ties were evident, but I'm not one to care for that shit too much. You stayed on topic, and actually went the easy route given your picture, but instead of taking the highway you opted for the more all terrain mountain trek instead. I really enjoyed this verse a lot I must say.

Spoken to, wrote a saga of war, only he incorporated more emotion then Eth. The opening stanza seemed like the main character was a medic, patching up the wounds of those who would eventually succumb. The second stanza made me feel like he had PTSD and was waking from a dream. Then, the third jumped to him being a sergeant and dying. I'll be honest here, not sure if a medic is the ideal sergeant in the midst of a war, just saying. Aside from that fact though, much like Eth, you showed a command of rhythm and flow while proving the ability to weave a topical from point A to point B successfully and with out strain on my mind. A very solid verse that I thoroughly enjoyed. I liked the “...” in changing scenery and possibly character, good use of writing, opened the verse up a bit in my mind.

Mr. J vs. Frank

Frank, I am not real sure what type of reaction you were hoping for here, so I'll keep it short, not a fan. Decent mechanics, and you did well matching a story to the topic, but story was just stupid and I couldn't get into it or connect with it the slightest.

Mr. J, your wrote a tale of death by bleeding out of the wrist, and the sights and exit of this world. It was a decent verse, but if I'm honest here, it read less smooth as usual and more nursery rhyme in spots. This hurt the read, but the concept worked. It is not the most original, but the execution I felt was good. You gave me enough shadow that I didn't understand what was going on in the beginning on my first read. On the second read I connected the dots and realized the progression to this story was the highlight. You began with visuals of the fading life and walls, very solid verse here.

Godcomplex vs. NYCSPITZ

NYC – For shame

God, you wrote a verse in the same vein as Frank this week only on maybe 1/16th the scale of perversion and shock value. I did not enjoy the portions that included pedophilia, but that was but a snippet. You chose, wisely, to focus on the emotional detachment such an egregious act as Uncle on Youth. Speaking from a hearts perspective was a nice touch. I enjoyed the voice you gave, you kept it in secrecy instead of coming right out. This is always a good thing. Solid verse with pure perfection in terms of story progression. You went from a character, to a memorable event to the cause and effect in such a short window while flowing and setting the pace for me as a reader. This was a good verse, aside from the perversion of course, did not like that section one bit.

timeless vs. Razah

Time, you wrote a topical about a slow death, be it living while be slowly tortured, or dead in hell living a slow torture. I really liked this verse. It had many elements mixed in delicately, yet packed a punch. What I mean is the few spots of imagery were heightened by not being over bearing, yet the flow and cadence kept pace with a story that progressed in a fashion that kept my full attention, wondering where you were taking me. There were a few lines I loved, the apathy line, capsizing thoughts wishing for wishes and the concept behind an inhumane existence. This was a very solid verse. I always mention how you are inconsistent because some of the verses you write are not my style and I don't enjoy them as much as other may, but this verse here is one that I read with ease and connected while enjoying a nice blend of solid mechanics across the board.

Razah, you wrote from the perspective of a character who is eternal, maybe time itself. The character was basically shitting on humanity. You dedicated most of this verse to technology mind you, that almost grew stale but the ending came quick. I loved the “cloud gassing once, now they hold data” concept. As I read this, that bar really stood out as the line of the battle. On second read, you are the voice of humanity it seems, who is ironically tearing down the people alike. This was a dope verse, not going to read votes, but I can't imagine the 5-0 was justice. These were two equally dope verses that were constructed well through sound mechanics and solid concept/concept lines. Solid verse Razah.

Champion Nigma snatches the belt from YDK

YDK, you wrote a 'nay is the government' tale where the main focus was on money. You had some very well crafted and thought out lines... 'Govt. selling pipe dreams and arresting those who bang dope'. And “Land of free or caged enlightenment”. The problem with this verse is not the mechanics, but the concept as a whole, including that final word “Murica”, although it tied in nicely, still didn't sit well with me. Line for line, this verse is solid as fuck, a really dope OM. But as far as topical battle, this topic has been dead and without some very estranged angle or deep metaphor usage, just isn't going to work.

Nigma, you wrote a verse that is a bit tough to follow for me. I can't lie, the beginning stanza contained many things about Jesus and this theme just lingered in me. So while I don't hate religious verses, I am still not a fan. This verse was crafted well pertaining flow and mechanics mind you. But again, reading the verse just sort of lulled me from the beginning on. Congrats on the belt broseph, well deserved.[/QUOTE]

Frank
10-02-2015, 02:07 AM
Fun fact: My Week 8 Chat and Predictions thread had by far the most views and comments so far of any thread this season, and it's not even close.

it did 439 posts, 2,835 views

Adonis
10-02-2015, 11:11 PM
Fun fact: My Week 8 Chat and Predictions thread had by far the most views and comments so far of any thread this season, and it's not even close.

it did 439 posts, 2,835 views

Funner fact. Since graduating highschool, my penis has grown nearly a full inch

Adonis
10-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Can you find a throw back verse for the mag this week?

Something dope bro, pm me the link. Something you remember and a short paragraph of what it is too. Thanks

Frank

Come one bro

do it. The people want to know a verse that your remember over the years, be it yours or not

Adonis
10-03-2015, 01:26 AM
Red glare

UnbornBuddha
10-03-2015, 02:34 AM
Adonis the homie bringing that extra zest.

sral
10-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Frank

Come one bro

do it. The people want to know a verse that your remember over the years, be it yours or not

How about I pick?

e11even
10-05-2015, 03:21 PM
nah not that i recall

PM me or some ish

Nvm. I had a recollection and realized your name was one letter off from the guy I was referring to lol. My bad.

Razah
10-05-2015, 03:27 PM
NYCSPITZ

You showing?

Anddd, ya'll dragging with the mag. Mags go up when after verses are due. *shrugs*

get it together ya'll.

NYCSPITZ
10-05-2015, 11:10 PM
NYCSPITZ

You showing?

Anddd, ya'll dragging with the mag. Mags go up when after verses are due. *shrugs*

get it together ya'll.

wassup my G

yes i will write something some time after 10pm and before midnight tomorrow.

asylum
10-06-2015, 07:57 PM
good job 2k =) thanks for the mag folks.