PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mini Mag (Prem Punch Table)

Flow
09-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Premier League 1-2 Punchers Mag

Due to a mix up... this is all you get this week and its a week late :).

As there is now well over 50 competitors that have been involved this season i am going to be tighter on who gets a mention.

The table now will only include the top 16. I will still put everyone down in the order so you can see where you fall in the rankings.

Name win loss nsWin nsLoss DQ

Top Tier
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb//GamesRadar/us/Games/M/Mortal%20Kombat%20II/Bulk%20Viewers/WII09.dl_dps2.g_kintaro--screenshot_large.jpg

@Useless 6'1'0'0"0
Despite losing to Sharp in what he felt was a questionable win useless is still ranked number 1. He has said he will sign out but I am hoping he keeps up the fighting spirit and comes back with the fire hes brought thus far.

@Sharp 5'1'0'0'0
Sharp is our new champ but comes in at number 2 due to one less win. He plans to show us this week he is the deserving champ and should useless sign out.. he has a chance to join him at number 1 in the rankings.

@Unfukwitable 5'2'0'0'0
Unfuk beat bags for his second chance to champ. Should he win he will leapfrog Sharp into second. Should be a solid battle and my vote for BOTW.

@Bags 4'2'0'0'0
Bags had some tough luck this week coming with a unusually fresh concept that may have been missed by some people as he mentioned after the battle closed. If you missed it take a look.. lots going on in that bar. With useless potentially signed out im hoping he sees this as a chance to move back up.

@Diablo 3'0'0'0'0
Currently signed out which is a mad shame as he is now the only unbeaten head thats residing in the higher tiers. If he had been here and won last week he would be knocking on the door for his chance to champ.

That concludes our top tier punchers. May i add that not one of these cats have no shown. Thats a sign right there for all you cum dumpsters who dont show.

Mid Tier

http://gamefabrique.com/storage/screenshots/genesis/mortal-kombat-2-32x-04.png

@Jilti 3'2'1'0'0
Topping our mid tier list Jilti got back to winning ways by taking the scalp of no other then the champ of the onslaught himself, Resin. Potentially could be knocking on the door of the higher tiers by next week...

@Infiltration 3'1'0'0'0
Joint with Jilti on points is Infiltration who literally is the stealth boarder having snuck his way up the rankings with an impressive win. This guy who is the dark horse but i am under the impression he signed out so will probably lose his spot. Shame.

@Flo Real 4'3'1'0'0
Hello

@Destroyer 3'3'1'1'0
Destroyer no showed and that has cost him in the rankings not simply because he lost out on a potential and imo probable win but because a no show is a permo marker on his record that currently takes half a point of the total used to rank. Hope he hasnt signed out but who knows. I see his style being great for whats round the corner

@ISpaz 2'0'0'0'0
It says alot for everyone below him at this point that he is still here having only participated in two battles. Hopefully he comes back soon to continue this winning streak

That sums up our mid tiers for the week but with one of the members having only two wins there is plenty wriggle room for even the new cats who just signed in to push in.

Lower Tier
http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Johnny-Cage.jpg

@ULLR 1'1'3'0'0
The no show champ. This dude deffo owes alot to his no shows but should he be judged worse for others faults... he probably wont be keen on the new rule introduced by Broke as he will suffer for it. But rest assured in my table we appreciate the show'ers.

@Bash 2'3'0'0'0
Bash signed out after Jilti won and I dont beleive he has signed back in yet. This guy is where he is on the back of wins and has had some tough match ups. Bit of luck and he could easily climb the board. But first... sign back in

@Killing Spree 1'2'2'0'0
Dude has his no shows to thank for him being where he is though again thats not a true reflection and had he had the chance to face some of those opponents maybe he would be higher. Dude got unlucky coming up to a on form infiltration and is another who probably isnt looking forward to the new rule though hopefully it will work on his favour.

@Greed 1'2'2'0'0
Greed signed out and as it stands is probably likely to fall out of the table after next week.

@Lotto Smirk 2'3'1'1
Lotto is my favourite to leapfrog out of here just needs some luck on shows

That concludes the lower tiers and now for the rest of you.... in order

Resin M-I-C * special note. Resin suffers from lack of battles more then anything.

Spoken
Cred
Chamber
Puravida
Poet Minder
Magnum Force
Chyeeeh
Kneeslap
Neighbour
Orc
Witty
Joog
Letterman

From this point everyone is minus 0

Alpha Dog

YDK *special note. Dude has shown week in week out. Wishing ya more luck dude. Keep it up

Snoop
Timeless
Khemist
Fraze
The Munster
Clayray
Seyance
Bomb bard
JShazo
Frank
Maximus
Plot
Swerve
Junto
Mr.J
Sik
Zinaii
Dancake
Hush
Bloodshed
Bust
Zelphish
Strikta
Work

WTF@ Brokes back.

Meth
09-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Cool stuff bro

Ghost1
09-29-2015, 07:35 PM
Good job bro

Chemist
09-29-2015, 07:47 PM
shiieeet minus 0

BROKE LESNAR
09-29-2015, 08:12 PM
this was a great mag i feel excited for everybody that is in it and has read it they are great people

YDK
09-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Word good shit love the mag.
Bags takin days to post one bar
I see you bitch

Don't catch my L's lol

Meth
09-29-2015, 08:39 PM
this was a great mag i feel excited for everybody that is in it and has read it they are great people

YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE WHO LOVES YOU STOP IT

Spoken
09-29-2015, 09:52 PM
Woop

puravida
09-29-2015, 10:01 PM
cooool beans!