PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 Championship: Frank vs. YDK - (YDK wins via no show)

Vulgar
10-07-2015, 09:58 AM
LGPA Season 1: Week 15

Frank YDK

Check ins: Thursday (Midnight Eastern time)
Poems Due: Friday (Midnight Eastern time)
Votes due: Sunday (Midnight Eastern time)

Topic:

Topic thread.

Good luck.

YDK
10-07-2015, 10:01 AM
So we meet again eh?

My turf this time

YDK
10-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Damn, champed 2 leagues within a month of each other.
That was easy

sral
10-09-2015, 07:51 AM
He'll show up late with a verse three times the length of your no-show submission and still expect the thread to be opened for votes.

He did it to me last weekend.

God forbid anyone ask him for an extension, though, as he never allows them...

YDK
10-09-2015, 11:03 AM
He didn't check int by the due date, that's him no showing. Rules state he has to check in and he didn't. Simple as that. Give me a new opponent or the win but Frank ain't it

Inno
10-09-2015, 12:50 PM
Lmao we dont enforce that rule YDK

Stop being a frank and write

YDK
10-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Lmao we dont enforce that rule YDK

Stop being a frank and write

If you don't enforce that rule why is it posted in the rules? That's completelypointless, even in the battle threads it has a due date but its not enforced?
K then i'll drop whenever I feel like it and expect no repercussions since the league doesn't care about its own rules or due dates

Inno
10-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Just like I expected

Sorry to ruin your plans on sneaking away with the tittle you fagot
So quick to disqualify. Your doing the exact same thing frank does

Your poem is due tonight unless u ask for an extension.

Post abd stip trying to win a tittle without earning it
No one this entire season has had there battles closed
Due to check ins. Your no different.

Do what you gotta do and stop trying pull a fast one.

How bout you prove you deserve a tittle shot. Instead
Pulling fagot gimmicks

120 pm eastern time poems are due
YDK Frank

Pathetic champ match tbc

YDK
10-09-2015, 04:40 PM
Just like I expected

Sorry to ruin your plans on sneaking away with the tittle you fagot
So quick to disqualify. Your doing the exact same thing frank does

Your poem is due tonight unless u ask for an extension.

Post abd stip trying to win a tittle without earning it
No one this entire season has had there battles closed
Due to check ins. Your no different.

Do what you gotta do and stop trying pull a fast one.

How bout you prove you deserve a tittle shot. Instead
Pulling fagot gimmicks

120 pm eastern time poems are due
YDK Frank

Pathetic champ match tbc

I even said give me somebody else to battle so quit runnin your fuckin mouth you useless cunt. Pathetic match? Bitch I beat you to get here with 3fuckin lines now go kill yourself you wack faggot.
Learn to fuckin read an abide by your own goddamn stipulations before tryin to come at somebody better than you in every aspect of writing AND life

YDK
10-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Vulgar get your bitch back on its leash before I put it down

Vulgar
10-09-2015, 04:56 PM
This is a poetry league. If you don't want to write poetry, don't write poetry. The rules ensure a bit of structure and congruency. Frank is "champ" right now. You are challenging for the poetry "title."

Battles aren't closed due to not checking in on time and extensions shouldn't be denied, fer fawke's sakes. Last week was just drama. PM me your poem if you want me to post it for you so your opponent doesn't see it.

Poetry league guys... poetry. Write or don't write. sraL Frank YDK

YDK
10-09-2015, 05:07 PM
This is a poetry league. If you don't want to write poetry, don't write poetry. The rules ensure a bit of structure and congruency. Frank is "champ" right now. You are challenging for the poetry "title."

Battles aren't closed due to not checking in on time and extensions shouldn't be denied, fer fawke's sakes. Last week was just drama. PM me your poem if you want me to post it for you so your opponent doesn't see it.

Poetry league guys... poetry. Write or don't write. sraL Frank YDK

Why is there a due date for check-ins then?
The rules even say there will be a replacement if no check in that's what I'm asking for.
And inno bein a mod needs to watch his fuckin mouth comin at me talkin shit for WANTING TO WRITE ACCORDING TO THE POSTED RULES to avoid Frank being Frank an tryin to get away with some bullshit

Do see the irony in that?

By you acting like this your doing the same thing frank does. V just told you
Check ins arent enforced and extensions arent denied(thats enforced my mods)

Stop with the bullshit and just write.

sral
10-09-2015, 05:13 PM
He denies people extensions all the time and always seeks out cheap wins.

I have zero sympathy for people like that.

I signed out and I'll stay out.

YDK
10-09-2015, 05:27 PM
That's exactly my point inno frank always does this shit I'm turnin the tables for once an not gettin fucked.
As far as I'm concerned the rules are clear and he vacated the title by not meeting the due date and I deserve a new opponent to replace him because that's what your rules say will happen.
Its common sense, follow the rules you set or change the rules to avoid this bullshit, but if you change them I would still be grandfathered in and it wouldnt rake effect till next week.
So either abide by your own rules and give me a new opponent or lose yet another active competitor due to your lack of structure.
Your call, this is your league not mine and I can do without even though I prefer not to.
Change it or close the match and give frank yet another cheap win because of your determination to not give me a fair battle or as inno thinks "give me a cheap win". You'll just be givin it to somebody else....again

Inno
10-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Lol fagots will be fagots i guess

Pfff he did it so ama do it too pfff
Vulgar its your league

Dearg
10-09-2015, 06:15 PM
I've tried pulling this move before, think YDK was there too. They ended up giving me two options:

1. Take the no show win but don't get the title and have a rematch the next week.
2. Grant the extension / allow the battle to go forward.

Inno
10-09-2015, 06:18 PM
I honestly like option 1

You dont lose nothing and you dopnt gain a cheap win

And frank will be out....after thats all your really want right?

Dearg
10-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Word. I'd sign Frank out until he signs back in then have YDK vs. whoever for the vacant title next week.

Vulgar
10-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Rules always stir drama. Understandable. This is a hobby though, folks, not a detention class.

Frank creates drama. It's funny to me.

Bottom line, let's just write some man poems. Also, Frank, apologize to Lars. Don't deny extensions, bro. Don't do th@t.

YDK
10-09-2015, 07:09 PM
I honestly like option 1

You dont lose nothing and you dopnt gain a cheap win

And frank will be out....after thats all your really want right?

Yes that's all I'm saying

I never asked for the title I just assumed that's what happened when I noticed the check in Due date.
I read the rules and just want a replacement.
Never said I didn't want to write or compete just not against Frank since he no showed Vulgar

Dearg
10-09-2015, 07:11 PM
I'm down to write again, even if it's not for the title. I've got nothing else to do.

Frank
10-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Vulgar

I am here now.

I cannot be screwed out of two meaningless matches in the same fucking week.

My excuse is, I Couldn't get any wi-fi out here in the wilderness, seems I'm the center of a lot of controversy, whats new

YDK. Whatsup man?

YDK
10-09-2015, 07:41 PM
You no showed based on the clear due dates

Frank
10-09-2015, 07:46 PM
According to your Logic, that would mean I would also be in next weeks AOWL Championship match

I'm straight with you getting a due date win as long as I get my no extension win in the aowl.

Know what I mean jelly bean

Dearg
10-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Technically no. Eth followed the word limit in AOWL, you obviously didn't make the check in deadline.

YDK
10-09-2015, 07:53 PM
According to your Logic, that would mean I would also be in next weeks AOWL Championship match

I'm straight with you getting a due date win as long as I get my no extension win in the aowl.

Know what I mean jelly bean

I'm not asking for the win I'm asking for a replacement

Frank
10-09-2015, 08:41 PM
And I'm saying ain't a chance in hell thats happening

What is happening is - I am now going to write to all 5 pics again

And I truly don't give zero flying fucks about the outcome

Adonis
10-09-2015, 09:42 PM
YDK

post bro. Lets move past it. Trust them skills man. Half the rules in every league are not enforced.

Spoken
10-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Shut up Frank and write lol

YDK
10-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Bleeding through you now

YDK
10-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Now I'll take that no show win

Dearg
10-10-2015, 12:02 AM
It IS Midnight Eastern time. So, technically it's still YDK's win lol.

YDK
10-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Never seen an ext asked for and its passed the due date time.
Let's hear franks excuse this time

Vulgar
10-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Okay...

Frank wants to post late and have a battle. Naturally, I want there to be a battle.

YDK wants to shit on Frank for his past sins and general fool's conduct. This is understandable but it doesn't go along with the creed of the league which is to have successful poetry battles.

Technically, it's a double no show. No one dropped a poem. At the end of the day, a no show is when one person drops and the other doesn't. I don't see anything here.

The solution: You both have until tonight to post your poems. The goal here is to have a successful poetry battle, with a winner and a loser. Then we can move forward with proceedings.

If YDK had dropped a poem already, I would declare him the victor as of this moment and close the battle.

YDK
10-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Okay...

Frank wants to post late and have a battle. Naturally, I want there to be a battle.

YDK wants to shit on Frank for his past sins and general fool's conduct. This is understandable but it doesn't go along with the creed of the league which is to have successful poetry battles.

Technically, it's a double no show. No one dropped a poem. At the end of the day, a no show is when one person drops and the other doesn't. I don't see anything here.

The solution: You both have until tonight to post your poems. The goal here is to have a successful poetry battle, with a winner and a loser. Then we can move forward with proceedings.

If YDK had dropped a poem already, I would declare him the victor as of this moment and close the battle.

I wrote a one line poem posted at midnight

Vulgar
10-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Very well.

YDK wins via no show. Closed.