PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry Primal

Fart
10-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Fuck yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851-glDwhfw

uh-oh
10-07-2015, 11:54 AM
I couldnt get into these. I grabbed the last one when it came out played it for like 45 minutes and uninstalled it. It looked good and it was cool like with the animals and shit but word i dunno

Fallout 4 is like a month away tho thats all im really looking forward too

Also im pretty late but im playing this state of decay game and its pretty dope. I wanted like dayz or h1z1 but single player.

Inno
10-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Cant wait.

Kinda disappointed with the last one. It was dope
I just felt like it could of been so mich better

This looks amazing. Hunting mammoths what?!

Fart
10-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Also im pretty late but im playing this state of decay game and its pretty dope. I wanted like dayz or h1z1 but single player.

My actual exact feeling right now while browsing steam. Been watching TWD from the beginning.
DayZ is a pile of broken shit. h1z1 has too many hackers. I was thinking of getting state of decay or 7 days to die. but idk state of decay kinda looks like more of a hack and slash game and not survival. is it?

Fart
10-07-2015, 12:33 PM
Cant wait.

Kinda disappointed with the last one. It was dope
I just felt like it could of been so mich better

This looks amazing. Hunting mammoths what?!

meh i haven't liked any FC's since 2. they went in the wrong direction imo. but this setting would be perfect for that style of fc i liked.

also supposedly there is base building and survival elements

uh-oh
10-07-2015, 07:38 PM
YO

i just watched the trailer and this actually looks dope. im gonna have to check this one, i'm just not big on FPS which is why i couldnt get into farcry really. but with bows and spears and shit i bet its dope.

as for state of decay its alot of hack and slash. i haven't played dayz or h1z1 so i cant compare the survival elements to that, but its only really a survival type game in the sense that your dude gets tired and you gotta scavenge for shit, but you don't gotta find like water and food and shit to keep your character alive

you get like food, ammo, fuel, meds and shit that you bring back to your base tho, people in your base can get sick and die if you don't have shit, and if you don't rest your guy you can't really run away so you will die.

when you rest a guy you can like switch to different people in your base, and sort of build up there skills and shit.

and you build up your base

i'm mainly liking it for the decent size map, base building, and just the exploring shit

nothing in the game is GREAT or fully fleshed out really, but its all good enough to make it solid enough.