PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 12 CHAT, PREDICTIONS, AND CRYING ABOUT VOTES GO HERE!

Pages : 1 [2]

Witty
10-16-2015, 09:19 AM
Leo tha gawd.

sral
10-16-2015, 10:32 AM
You just earned yourself a contender match

Nazi's are some good as writers I must admit.

Also, that verse was about Messi right?

word

mmlp record doesnt reflect how good he is at all

ydk is a scalp considering how few battles mmlp has had

he might just be getting to the 20-30 text battle mark

thats way better than i did when i started out

NYCSPITZ
10-16-2015, 11:04 AM
If you presented an actual rationale then I would consider it, but what you call logic is simply you working on an emotional current, from which you operate and fuel with feel good chemicals about yourself and your reality by demeaning others. Calling others retards just points to you operating from a non-logical standpoint. And I fear that you do not understand logic sadly, for you go to easy blank open statements to try to justify your viewpoint, such as "new age" slanders. Arguing with you would be pointless, but I'll do it just to see what comes about.
Your transparent rationale would be laughed in most academic circles, especially your slanders that have no basis. While, you are certainly entitled to your opinion about the level of skill of others, your condescension is that condescension and nothing else. Thinking it somehow help others shows how far you will fool yourself into propagating your persona you feed by looking down on others continually.
In essence, you assume too much and it gets in the way of your clarity. Thus, you become and embody the very same product of that which you disdain, someone who is ignorant because they can't see their own faults. And I'm afraid no book can lift you from you this curse, and I'm quite certain that I am just as an avid reader than you are, if not more. But, we read different things I'm sure, I am an academic and your "logic" is composed of calling others retards, which is a stance based on nothing but propositions and not argumentation based on sound logic.
In the academic world, we value critique, but critique that is based on showing others deeper insight on the miscalculations or misunderstanding of certain ideas or principles, here all I see you spewing disparage, what can be gained from this, but it is a fine example of good trolling.

lol, I'm not disparaging u I'm trying to help you expand your mind but I guess you think you're really smart omg and you see perspectives others don't like the inability to separate from oneself and do self-critiques! Lol come on son you sound dumb with that shit. I like you though and it's good to see I at least lit some sort of emotional fire.

You've elevated unborn, good shit.

Mr. J
10-16-2015, 12:32 PM
I lol'd @ read a book though LOOOOOOOL

Witty
10-16-2015, 04:19 PM
MMLP is one of my favourites currently in this league, he's dope.

Dearg
10-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Good battle Witty, so much for me making playoffs lol.

Witty
10-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Dearg same to you man, and it's not over yet lol plus idk how many wins would be needed to get in this season.

Dearg
10-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Well I was also hoping to contend for the title before playoffs but my stupid ass wanted a friendly battle with you and it back fired. I spent four hours on that verse. Kinda disheartening. :(

Dearg
10-16-2015, 07:30 PM
Also, did you like the sig I PM'd you?

Witty
10-16-2015, 07:32 PM
When did you PM me a sig? :/ I'll check...was probably fucked up and forgot.

Don't get disheartened bro...like I always told you, believe that you're a beast, even the greatest fighter loses sometimes, just beast your next verse, then the next one, then the next...and don't stop until everybody has fallen. Tell yourself and everyone else that you are the best, then put that work in, and you will be the best.

Dearg
10-16-2015, 07:42 PM
I'll try man. Just sucks to put so much time into a piece. Read it a few times to yourself and your friends/family, enjoy the piece then have people point out negatives in it. You'd think after ten years I'd be over that criticism lol.

I sent it at like five in the morning Pacific time lol.

Witty
10-16-2015, 07:58 PM
I'll try man. Just sucks to put so much time into a piece. Read it a few times to yourself and your friends/family, enjoy the piece then have people point out negatives in it. You'd think after ten years I'd be over that criticism lol.

Lol man, sometimes I read feed and it pisses me off because I completely disagree, not because of arrogance, just because I disagree with the feed given and think it's bullshit...but you just gotta remember everyone thinks differently, and just because someone says something is flawed, doesn't necessarily mean it is..it's just that person opinion. Not to say you shouldn't listen to feed, just not blindly...go over it in your head and if it makes sense to you or you think they are right, incorporate it in to your pieces, if not don't...don't let it get to you, every single piece has negative aspects, doesn't matter if you've been writing for 20 days or 20 years.

Just believe in yourself and kill shit with your next verse.

Witty
10-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Anyone who has any sort of competitive bone in their body will be pissed at each and every loss, I still am to this day, not at my opponent or the voters, pissed at myself for not doing enough for the win...I am super hard on myself lol

Dearg
10-16-2015, 08:04 PM
For sure. For sure. I also think people read our verses differently than we do, which is obvious. I think a Video Topical Tourney/Week would be dope. That way we can post the piece for people to read it but also hear us read it the way it was intended to be read.

Dearg
10-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Anyone who has any sort of competitive bone in their body will be pissed at each and every loss, I still am to this day, not at my opponent or the voters, pissed at myself for not doing enough for the win...I am super hard on myself lol

Ditto.

Witty
10-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Just target your weaknesses and work on it until they become your strengths.

I used to struggle with rhyme schemes, so I worked and worked at it until insanely complex schemes became the thing I was known for.

Adonis
10-16-2015, 08:14 PM
sraL

I'm posting topics tonight bro

@rest of league. Get some votes for the champ match please and others. These are crucial battles, 2 out of three anyways.

Godcomplex Witty asylum Flo Real Anjahl sacrifice Certain Rakontur Frank Vividlyvague timeless MMLP 2tripple0 Richard Corey Ullr YDK NYCSPITZ @taggingoffmemoryhatemelater

Let's finish the week strong and hard like muh caulk

Witty
10-16-2015, 08:22 PM
getting mine in soon.

NYCSPITZ
10-16-2015, 09:51 PM
white iverson.....

NYCSPITZ
10-16-2015, 09:52 PM
WHEN I STARTED BALLIN IWAS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUNG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

sral
10-17-2015, 07:49 AM
2tripple0 has attempted to sign out guys!!!

Please help me encourage him not to!!

2tripple0
10-17-2015, 07:53 AM
lol I don't think anyone gives two shits about me in this league........im not trying to cry for votes er anything but to lose week in and week out has become a bit crummy for a lack of a better word

Witty
10-17-2015, 09:33 AM
lol I don't think anyone gives two shits about me in this league........im not trying to cry for votes er anything but to lose week in and week out has become a bit crummy for a lack of a better word

Stay dude, you just need to start taking peoples advice and feedback in to account and work on your weaker points, work at it and you'll get there.

2tripple0
10-17-2015, 09:34 AM
alright ill stay one more week er wateva but I just feel totally garnished at this point with ideas and shit........like theres a style I use in my raps/topicals.....and I don't feel it needs to be tampered with.....but if that's the general concent of the lyricists on this site I don't know id rather not participate.......I hope that doesn't sound frenetic er wateva

sral
10-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Just out of interest, have you been getting more votes/wins over in the league at RB?

2tripple0
10-17-2015, 10:03 AM
its only been two weeks at the league in rb.......and I won the first battle with a ns opponent and this week witty is winning 1-0...... but no I get the same kind of feedback I get on this site.........just strange because I know what I like about my writing and others just feel it isn't dope enough for one reason or another.....but eghad I just want to write the way I like writing I don't feel like changing for anyone.....but aye like witty said Ill take others opinions into consideration but at this point I feel my rhyming is at a level that I don't see myself surpassing until the day I die at this point anyways......but aye I guess you gotta take your victories where you can

Flow
10-17-2015, 10:19 AM
I dont think you should change

Adonis
10-17-2015, 12:49 PM
I dont think you should change

Did you sign out?

Razah
10-17-2015, 01:15 PM

You read your verses to your friends / family?

*dead.

Flow
10-17-2015, 01:18 PM
Did you sign out?

Yup