PDA

View Full Version : Fall Brawl Intro Mag by Meth (10/14/15)

Meth
10-14-2015, 08:30 PM
Intro'Sup guys. I'm going to try to keep this short. Sucks Knuckle didnt put up a mag but... yeah. This shit's got some dope heads in it. A lot of people in the tourney that could win it all. Unfortunately neither of the past 2 Fall Brawl Champions (First was Bey i think second was Cash but I don't feel like checking to confirm.) signed in but we can definitely make due without them. As long as you guys show this can be really good, someone will put up a mag every round (if they don't I will smh) to keep ya'll motivated so drop some dope shit and let's make this dope.

Battler Previews

Infiltration

To be honest I don't remember much about dude. A year gone is a long time guys. But he must at least be pretty good, because him and Tic made it to the Tag Finals before losing to top tier Allen Knight and Legend Resin M-I-C. So, I'm just gonna assume he's mid tier. idk. Sorry bud.

Plot

Sorry bro I don't remember much about you either. I know you been around, probably since I started I think. So he knows what he's doing. I'm not sure if he's the type of guy to get any upsets or not, but if someone comes half assed he can definitely get some dubs, good luck.

Fraze

I think he's a topical head. Seen him around discussion he seems pretty cool. Apparently he's going on hiatus tho so he's probably no showing this.

kemizt

Don't know much bout this dude either. What I do know is he's in the contender's match for the 1-2 league over at Arby's, so he has to at least be decent. Hopefully he'll come correct and surprise some people.

Alistan/Sup Fool/Pzes/Larold

No idea who any of you are. Drop dope though.

Schadenfreude

Apparently he was good back in like, 1977 or something. He's come back because he got bored in real life, and he's here to hurt us with his words. Nah, i think he champed RM's league back when they had a league. So that's impressive. Hopefully he will shake of all the rust and surprise some people.

R!canTheoryz

The probably champion of this tournament. R!can is the best text battler of all time. He can not be beaten, ever. He won't be beaten. His opponents will have to hope that he's rusty because R!can is the GOAT.

YDK

YDK is a topicalist at heart. He's wrote a book too. His battle skills are ok. He made it to a 1-2 punch champ match last year I think, lol. He could surprise some people if they slack.

Spoken

aka Storyteller. He will tag you. And he will AIM you. You will be annoyed. So annoyed you quit battle rap. Spoken wins by NS.

Lotto Smirk

I remember Lotto Smirk being ok. But that's it. Don't remember much more about him.

Frank

He's a topicalist and he's really good at it. But I'm pretty sure he's terrible at battling. He talks like he's not though so that's fun. Maybe he will surpise his first round opponent but that's not likely.

Bags

NC's undisputed champ. He's won everything. Twice. I don't think he battled much while I was gone so maybe there's some ruse but Bags is good enough to shake that off with east in his warm up against Frank. True contender to win the tournament.

Bash

Bash is good. He's got some hard hitting shit when it hits, but he can have some misses that really hurt him sometimes. He's another contender to win the whole thing so don't sleep.

Cred

Cashhhhhh. Sup bro good to see you back. Cred is good but he's always slightly disappointing because his shit is never as good as you want it to be. Maybe he rushes his stuff too much idk. Hopefully he come correct because he can be another contender to win the thing.

Resin M-I-C

One of the best ever. Apparently he's been showing lately too, I think he beat Muff in the tourney at RMBVA so that's cool. He just won the tag title with Allen. So he must still be pretty good. Hopefully he shows the whole tourney. Definitely a contender for the belt here.

Greed

I think this is also Pryde. If so he's ok. Not bad but real good either. He's been doing it for awhile tho. He COULD get some wins if he ups his game a bit.

Chyeahhh!!!

Chyeah is pretty good. A different style but he's solid. He can get some wins too. If he ups his game he could be a contender.

Tic

Tic is pretty good. He made it to the finals with Inf in the tag. I think he won a newbie tourney here? Idk. I think so tho. He's another contender at winning this whoooolllle thing.

Unfukwitable

Unfuk creative as fuck. He got some wording issues but he's definitely good and he can definitely win the whole tournament.

Meth

I'm really good.

Useless

Useless is really good too. He's got solid wording and good concepts. He champed the 1-2 here and is always in the top ranks over at Arby's. Contender to win it all.

JShazo

JShazo is apparently a top head at RMBVA I guess. So that makes him pretty good, I guess. I didn't read any of the Site Battle stuff so idk. I'm gonna assume that he has the skillset to win this tournament, and bring it back to RMBVA.

Aero

Aero is good. As much as people don't like to believe it, he has been pretty good for a long, long time. Contender to win if he shows.

Timeless

I think he's been around a long time. I also think he's a topical head? Maybe I;m not really sure. Drop some dope stuff bro.

Wavy Crockett

Alias of someone good. Don't know who. He's a contender if he shows.

Witty

Witty is a topicalist but he can drop some cool battle stuff. He will probably no show tho so he has more time to write his verse for Ekelon in the battle arena.

Destroyer

Destroyer is dope. He got some real cool shit when he cares and he's definitely a player in this shit. He got good concepts its all about execution for Des. He's a contender for the belt.

Puravida

Props to this guy for taking it to the chin here and at Arby's but steady improving with each drop. We all started somewhere bro we can't be dope right away. Keep improving and you'll be there one day, bro.

ill nik-A

Da GOAT. Da HoF. Nik has probably beat your favorite textcee in 3 different decades. Nah but for real Nik STILL has it, and I haven't seen any signs that he's gonna slow down anytime soon. A win here would further cement Nik's Legend status. Contender and favorite to win the tourney.

Swerve

Swerve another dope head. he's got some good wins under his belt and he been doing this a really long time. He's canadian tho so that sucks, he's def a contender to win this whole thing.

Joe Metts

Joe Metts only battle'd a few times in the last few years that I know of. But even then, he managed to get to SC Finals in 2013. Those are the last battles i remember from homie but he was rock solid then. He's a contender if he shows.

Flo Real

Flo Real is ok but his wording is shitty sometimes and thats where he lacks, he's got the skill to pull off a surpise but his 1st rounds a tough one.

Previews
Infiltration vs. Plot

This is open, go vote.
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=121356
fraze vs. Kemizt

Fraze is going on hiatus, so Im pretty sure Kemizt will win. 99/1
SupFool vs. Alistan vs. Schadenfreude

Schaden the only one I know so he gets my vote.

80/10/10
R!canTheoryz vs. YDK

pfffftttttt. R!can da GOAT.

1000000/-10000000

Spoken vs. Lotto Smirk

Spoken's ok but I think Lotto is ok'er. One will probably no show. If not, I think Lotto has the edge here but this could be a solid battle.

52/48
Bags vs. Frank

This could be an interesting read but it will be a Bags body Bag.

99/1
Bash vs. Cred

Might be the most interesting battle of the round. These guys are similar in some ways but also very different in their approach, I think Cred still shaking off some rust but I hope they both come correct.

Bash 52/48
Resin M-I-C vs. Greed

This one could also be interesting depending if both show obviously, and what Greed drops. Hopefully he'll prove sraL right and up his game for a legend. Resin will drop good, hopefully he doesn't sleep.

Resin 80/20
Chyeahhh!!! vs. Tic

Another good first round battle. Tic is good and so is Chyeahhh but I think Tic is better and has a style that better fits into text battling norms.

Tic 70/30
Unfukwitable vs. Pzes

Unfuk is good and idk who pzes is so

unfuk 90/10

Meth vs. Useless

Hate previewing my own battles but it would prob take me 10 years to get someone else too. Useless is good and I think I am too. I'm still shaking some rust but this'll be good. We'll give ya guys a good read.

Good battle 100/0
JShazo vs. Swerve

Still assuming JShazo is good but i know swerve is good so

Swerve 75/25

@Aero Faggot McBoogerballs vs. timeless

Like I said before i think timeless is a topical guy so aero should have no problems here. Maybe timeless is good tho idk so dont sleep aero
Wavy Crockett vs. Witty

da witness. hes a dope writer but i still dont think hes ever really got battles down. hes solid but not as good as he could be if he settled in, showed and did like a whole season of nbl to refine himself. wavy seems to be pretty good but he is obv alias scum ofc,

wavy 65/35
Destroyer vs. puravida

Pura has steady been improving but hes not there yet. Des is a defined battler with a good skillset who should have no problem dispatching pura.

Des 85/15
ill nik-A vs. Larold

Idk who larold is nik is the favorite to win the tourney so

nik 99/1
Moe Jetts vs. Flo Real

Joe Metts is dope hoping he shows. Flo real is not as dope and also no shows a lot iirc. Hopefully both show and we can have a cool read here but either way I got Joe with the edge.

70/30

Classic Fall Brawl Battle
Neighbor vs. Dominate

Neighbor

Dominate aka Im_Pissed

No one's doubtin you're Aussie.. any punch you string up is nonsense
I mean, this faggot's wrestled w/ a croc EVERY time he's had to think of a concept
& your girl's down to deep throat me 'til her jawbone gets damaged
That bitch lies on her back & does grunt work that'd undercut most auto mechanics
Stick C4 to your front door.. this pussy blindfolded w/ both arms tied
I'll put a packet to IP address that'll send him straight to a Cloud when it goes online
Ruin ya plans.. act untouchable, I'm on the next flight w/ Uzis in hand
It's nothin to get you drawn & quartered across the border like the Vetruvian Man
Heard you went to the clinic, but givin head's like your reason to live
This fag's idea of a tissue culture's the shrine in his bedroom made of Kleenex & jizz
You got carried in TTT, then tried givin ya broham the third degree?
Ain't even land anything & still slowed up Aer traffic worse than Homeland Security
This ain't a classic, it's painful.. watchin you get battered & mangled
We all know you're Sugar Shane, punches'll put you in retirement like his match w/ Canelo
Run up w/ the mask.. let you take a swing before I murder ya set of twins
& the second Domicile make sure the ceiling's their brains' new permanent residence
I throw the beastliest shots, so catchin a win here's the easiest odds
I'm the go-to decision.. or there's a Bigg Rigg in this fight worse than the one GSP robbed

Dominate

Neighbor aka Outlaw

U get ripped off buying groceries. That story made u look like a faggot brah
I mean, you Spaced Out & got Jewed Law… and I ain’t talkin bout Gattaca
Your mom’s a dating site slut. Tell her stank ass to hit the showers
Anyone that Smelt that bitch or Mackerel be back on Plenty of Fish within hours
Neigh’s pussy & a wretched vet. He’ll go into hiding when the techs are flexed
Pfft… I’ll shake ‘em up and this Doodle disappear like a fuckin etch a sketch
You juice & get assfucked. Either could put u in shock & have ya heart in pain
Fuck it, stay taking a Pole or Roid… u’ll get the picture when u start to shake
I’m in the tub getting sponged down by hoes w/ extravagant skills -
Getting lathered by milfs, while only time u get a backwash is drinking the last of the milk
This frail faggot got Rabdo from lifting, & I gotta see this as weakness
If we seeing Neigh bodybilled … it’s as 'the most feminine physique with a penis'
& he wonders about his girl’s past. I told em “Neigh she did an orgy”
But the way he denies that Big Bang Theory it could fuel the Creationism story
Stop pretending you’ll land that 6 figure job. We’ve had enough dude
Only reason ur money’s where ur mouth is is cuz ur poor & have a Buck tooth
& I feel like I gotta tell ya… your girl is carrying my bastard homie
I went from playing tonsil hockey with her to slipping one past the goalie

Power Rankings

1. ill nik-A
2. Bags
3. Resin M-I-C
4. Joe Metts
5. Destroyer

Outro

All I got time for. Make this tournament dope. I did this mag because I didn't wanna see another tourney fail like KOTS or anything. Show up, drop dope, and vote on battles. I'm out.

Strikta
10-14-2015, 08:46 PM
I have faith in u grasshopper.

Meth
10-14-2015, 08:47 PM
I have faith in u grasshopper.

its already done lol

vote on nbl finals broooooo

Aero
10-14-2015, 08:58 PM
is done and ready to post. it goes up when NBL Finals gets closed.

Not how this works. Put the mag up and you get a verse from me and I'll vote on the battle tonight.

The fall brawl magazine has individuals not in the NBL. If you're going to hold this hostage why not the poetry league as well?

Post it now.

Meth

Meth
10-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Im not holidng other leagues hostage because in mot an admin anymore.

i dont make those decisions, but i can make this one.

i wasnt supposed to write this but i did.

like i said

up it goes when nbl finals gets some votes.

Aero
10-14-2015, 09:11 PM
Im not holidng other leagues hostage because in mot an admin anymore.

i dont make those decisions, but i can make this one.

i wasnt supposed to write this but i did.

like i said

up it goes when nbl finals gets some votes.

Fair and you're right.

I wont be posting here.

See you at RB.

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Fair and you're right.

I wont be posting here.

See you at RB.

Just leave already... U sound like a bitch

Real niggaz don't announce that shit

U want us to be like please don't leave, show us ur penny wealth

GTFO u Wack as fuck... Always been

Strikta
10-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Dayum. Lolz

Aero
10-14-2015, 09:46 PM
Just leave already... U sound like a bitch

Real niggaz don't announce that shit

U want us to be like please don't leave, show us ur penny wealth

GTFO u Wack as fuck... Always been

Ive beaten you twice, you've never beaten me.

I'm actually putting up dope material on another site, you're putting up trash you haven't won shit..

You're over 40... Don't address me again old man.

LOL

Aero
10-14-2015, 09:48 PM
Dayum. Lolz

TEEEHEE

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 09:51 PM
Ive beaten you twice, you've never beaten me.

I'm actually putting up dope material on another site, you're putting up trash you haven't won shit..

You're over 40... Don't address me again old man.

LOL

Twice?

U on that why try vs him tier and I got robbed cuz I killed u I'm that battle

U Wack as fuck

I killed that site as an alias after all the shit they talked on that site, just to prove a point

U suck

Name one thing uve won?

Oh yea pennies

Nerd

Aero
10-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Twice?

U on that why try vs him tier and I got robbed cuz I killed u I'm that battle

U Wack as fuck

I killed that site as an alias after all the shit they talked on that site, just to prove a point

U suck

Name one thing uve won?

Oh yea pennies

Nerd

Lol lets start with the tag battle where me and Dom flawlessed you and bags here.

On RB I'm LLL Champion.

Wtf have you done? LMAO

I've already beat you on my own oh, I also beat you in the site diss battle.

That's 3-0

oh man, oh man oh man

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 10:10 PM
Lol lets start with the tag battle where me and Dom flawlessed you and bags here.

On RB I'm LLL Champion.

Wtf have you done? LMAO

That's 3-0

oh man, oh man oh man

Lol yea ok lololol

What's your name?

So much respect

Mark ass nigga Cracker Jack ass nigga

Ur piggy bank full yet?

U soft

I flawlessed that site u so happy to be champ of

Aero
10-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Back to Back.... Oh man oh man.. Lol

This tourney will fail.

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 10:15 PM
@faggotmcboogerballs

Hahahahah

Flawlessed

Aero
10-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Oh man oh man...

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Faggot lmao

Nice name

Wear it proud

Oh hoe oh hoe

Aero
10-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Faggot lmao

Nice name

Wear it proud

Oh hoe oh hoe

Lol you could never check me.

You're not even showing for this tourney but you have enough time to squabble?

oh man oh man

ill nik-A
10-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Lol you could never check me.

You're not even showing for this tourney but you have enough time to squabble?

oh man oh man

U suck

Congrats at champing 2nd tier sites

U Wack fuck

Ur mom must hate copper, that poor whore

Unfukwitable
10-14-2015, 11:23 PM
looking forward to a couple round, 100.

Props Meth

Useless
10-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Cool mag...

Aero
10-14-2015, 11:57 PM
Cool mag except if you're being real you'd put me top 5

Meth
10-14-2015, 11:58 PM
You said you weren't showing tho

Useless
10-14-2015, 11:59 PM
Cool mag except if you're being real you'd put me top 5

I wouldn't put u...but I wouldn't put des either lol

Aero
10-15-2015, 12:03 AM
I wouldn't put u...but I wouldn't put des either lol

Of course you wouldn't I just bodied you. lol you're a fan.

Saint
10-15-2015, 12:05 AM
Resin
Nik
Metts
Tic
Bags

Be my top 5 power ranks going by recent showings

Useless
10-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Of course you wouldn't I just bodied you. lol you're a fan.

Like I said earlier...we both know who won that battle.

Aero
10-15-2015, 12:08 AM
Like I said earlier...we both know who won that battle.

and so do the voters

See you tomorrow when you vote in the mandatory champ match.

Useless
10-15-2015, 12:10 AM
and so do the voters

See you tomorrow when you vote in the mandatory champ match.

Just don't read muffs verse then take 5 hrs to write yours...that shit won't fly any more

Aero
10-15-2015, 12:12 AM
Just don't read muffs verse then take 5 hrs to write yours...that shit won't fly any more

Says the guy who needed an extension. LOL don't try to get relevance from me here.

Allen Knight
10-15-2015, 12:32 AM

On RB I'm LLL Champion.

Wtf have you done? LMAO

That's 3-0

oh man, oh man oh man

this nigga braggin about champin rb, right now...lmaoo this cant be life.

puravida
10-15-2015, 01:34 AM
yeah, I see you meth.

Schadenfreude
10-15-2015, 07:08 AM
Good shit Meth, nice mag, propers.

Chyeahhh!!!
10-15-2015, 07:33 AM
sup Meth nice mag glad to see u back

Witty
10-15-2015, 08:11 AM
I'm going to upset some big names in this tourney tbh.

ill nik-A
10-15-2015, 08:18 AM
this nigga braggin about champin rb, right now...lmaoo this cant be life.

Exactly

Chyeahhh!!!
10-15-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm going to upset some big names in this tourney tbh.

Tic
10-15-2015, 09:23 AM
Dope mag.

Ghost1
10-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Amen leaves an aero replaces his shoes as resident lonely non stop posting fagot at light speed. This shit sad.

Witty
10-15-2015, 03:56 PM
This dude ain't gonna show.

Neighbor
10-15-2015, 05:24 PM
One of my favorite battles Dominate

Frank
10-15-2015, 06:56 PM
TEAM AOWL ALL UP IN THIS PIECE

YDK
10-15-2015, 11:39 PM

Aowl 4 lyfe

ill nik-A
10-16-2015, 01:57 AM

Elbow i.e.

Dominate
10-16-2015, 08:19 AM
One of my favorite battles Dominate

I think u should've won that one tbh. Drawn and quartered across the border was bananas.

Frank
10-16-2015, 04:05 PM
Elbow i.e.

elbow dropped the shit out your little homie

ill nik-A
10-16-2015, 08:46 PM
elbow dropped the shit out your little homie

How come u reference a battle u lost so much

Man in tights

Tic
10-16-2015, 09:30 PM
Chyeaaa! Vs Tic is open.