PDA

View Full Version : Copypat 0-1 vs. Dearg 1-1 - COPYPAT BY NS

Adonis
10-18-2015, 12:01 AM
AOWL Season V, Week 13

SUMMARY OF RULES:

Verses are due
Tuesday at 9 P.M. Pacific/West Coast or Tuesday 11:59 PM Eastern / 6:00 AM Wednesday Central European/London
There are NO extensions.

Verses MUST be a minimum 10 lines or a maximum of 48 lines (or 650 words).

Votes are due Friday at 4:00 p.m. Western / or Friday 7:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 AM Saturday Central European/London Failure to vote will result in automatic sign out for the next week.

All competitors must vote on THREE battles

Read the full rules here! (http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=119848)

Topic:
http://i.imgur.com/pouDmlM.jpg

G/Luck

Dearg CopyPat

Dearg
10-18-2015, 12:50 AM
Cool. Good luck.

CopyPat
10-21-2015, 12:14 AM
oyyyyyyy

check

CopyPat
10-21-2015, 02:26 AM
I got the freedom of speech and the freedom of most shit. Cause i’m free and I'm lonesome, live in a house with no female emotions. Just me and my roommate, me in my room, baked. Me eatin shrooms, wasted, and being a douche. Lazy. Free to just do basically.. anything i want. Weather its readying a bong, or steady binging on.. some addicting ass food, i just really can’t lose. Hitting mad snooze buttons up in the morning. Stumble late into work with a dumb little story. And get away with it too. I never pay for the stupid effin mistakes that i do…so i just coast and have fun. Mix up a coke with some rum, and order pizza for like the 10th time this month… I spent 90 bucks on websites for smut. The shits kinda fucked.. But at least i’m free! Yup sign me up! My whole life is one gigantic stunt. And I don’t take it serious; i can’t because when i lay these lyrics my hands are numb. And my brain is numb and my thoughts are strange. Cause I’m so damn free that i lost my way. Work ethic is dead, i see a drop in pay. And never get ahead, just toss my wage directly to the rent, and walk away with the pettiest percent, shit’s not okay! But at least it’s my choice, and I'm speakin my voice. Work as little as possible, and break even, buy toys, so that living is tolerable.. which is keepin guys employed! Lead a life of jokes on some Keenen Ivory Wayans shit, cause I’m free to write these flows and i comedian style just smoked it. And as for the gasmask? Well that’s just the hazmat i keep in my backback to wear around my roommate and be free of his asscrack. Now can you grasp that?

Adonis
10-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Dearg

post the verse

I'm leaving this battle open because Dearg posted a verse but pulled it while Pat was writing. If you haven't posted in by the AM you lose