PDA

View Full Version : Dropping sum intrumentals soon...

2tripple0
10-22-2015, 11:34 AM
Gonna upload sum pieces later.....tell me if you like or want to use anything...

2tripple0
10-22-2015, 02:44 PM
http://yourlisten.com/2triple0/first-draft-borricua
http://yourlisten.com/2triple0/seconda-piatte

theres two for now......if theres interest in them ill upload some more.....would love to hear if you spit a flow over them definitely send me a link so I can check them out......will post links soon as I can......probably tomorrow at the latest

asylum
10-23-2015, 01:03 AM
are these live instruments?

thank you for the effort you put into this.
definitely need a solid kick snare hihat in the mix.
I'm not sure what to call this, but I did enjoy it. thanks again.

2tripple0
10-23-2015, 08:11 AM
cheers would love to hear someone spit over these I think they raw enough and yes those were all real instruments except for the drum beat in the background........anyone willing to spit some lyrics over these beats I would definitely posi rep

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm thinking of going back into recording studio any tips....I'm going to put a lot of finances into my production I truly want to get better at this freestyle style of music I'm trying to make

I'd love to get all the pieces correct and I think that has mostly to do with the beats in question sometimes they're slower than the rest of the piece so I'm thinking start slow and get faster don't know what would you prefer

2tripple0
04-17-2016, 10:38 PM
And that's just the beats part idk for me the crematories crematories been the most crematorium part it's all in a mic so that you can process the amount of lawmakers that's on the piece in general lawmakers stuff right theoretically ended up otherworldly figures halfway through the night

So fuck it I've become bewildered sheltering reason from the brunt of the sheltering it was sheltering sheltering all the thermoelectric proof

Joel Venom
04-30-2016, 10:31 PM
drop them joints!!

2tripple0
05-18-2016, 12:20 PM
There's three new tracks I uploaded go check @www.yourlisten.com/2triple0 will check back tomorrow for feed and possible new tracks.....depends really on my signing on again to upload new tracks

2tripple0
05-27-2016, 12:19 PM
Yeah I'm going to have a few new pieces tomorrow after I finish mixing them I'm trying to keep them as original product so if your listening to them it might help to use another beat when people listen to them yeah I know it's good to know also someone mentioned that the site your listen.com is inferior when it comes to audio uploading/downloading so I might sign up for a SoundCloud or soundclick account I've had problems with those sites as well but I recognize people had problems with shit but in all honesty I'm committed to continuing manufacturing pieces to drop dope lyrics and or text and again reiterate the idea of welcoming anyone to drop some vocals on the piece....

Anyways there are two essential songs over six original pieces and what I'm going to do is mix four of the tracks on two separate pieces...two of the four tracks are keyboard and the other two tracks are a base guitar and a drum track I created with help from my Casio keyboard..the two final tracks which I won't utilize only because the same tracks were recorded on the second recordings anyways after I mix these pieces I will have two finished tracks lol wish me luck I will try to get this all accomplished within the next couple days lol I realize it's the weekend perfect time to practice music lol get ready homies heat is on the delivery