View Full Version : Orc vs. Kemizt - {Orc wins}

Meth
10-29-2015, 10:10 PM
BA Swag & Flow Tournament II

Verses are due Tuesday 11/3/15 @ 11:59 PM PST

10-16 lines

No swaying, biting, flipping, recycling, or tom foolery

No extensions.

You are allowed a 12 hour grace period once in the entire tournament. So if you use it in the first round, you will go the rest of the tourney without being allowed a grace period.

Good luck.

Orc Kemizt

Chemist
10-29-2015, 10:51 PM
Check

Orc
10-30-2015, 02:15 PM
just wrote a whole verse and my laptop died hahaha

i'll do it again later

Orc
10-30-2015, 03:14 PM
They need a Banner all in red or a Camera on my head for putting this extravaganza on in text
Bars are soft as hell; you listen to Alanis Morissete both in the car and on cassette
I bring a hammer for the set. Your arms small, that's Tyrannosaurus Rex
I'm totin' hammers that'd ghost Bin Laden, acting so Aladdin in a Sire's turban
I'm toasting Stalin in Copenhagen; the Iron Curtain's supplying Burden -- you're welcome for the fire wording
Orc's pensive with wordplay, armed with a Kenshin Reverse-Blade that'll leave Kemizt in two
Did I mention that Burd's great? The penmanship's first rate....
I'm a Poltergeist of Walter White in an incredible crew that's set up to shoot
The caustic type with irreverent views. My dicks Elephant huge.
I'm like Bob Marley. The Don Yardie.
No, wait.. I'm Tom Hardy. That's a Legend to you (in one helllll of a suit)
I'll turn up to ya Mom's party and be both clever and cute in my finest pair of leopard print shoes
I'm every gal's weakness; they leak fluid. This man's penis has its own beat to it --
Trust when I'm in the streets moving they play Val Venis' theme music

http://i.imgur.com/R2LDxpw.gif

Helloooo Ladies

Chemist
11-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Have to use my 12 hr extension shit came up

Meth
11-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Kemizt u have until 11:59 am PST

Chemist
11-04-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm the best groovin', test tubin' Chemistry Alumni, I dare this dumb dork to come try.
Meet me @ Home: Ohio State. I Buck Orcs. Uh-oh oops ... I mean I Buck Eyes.
I speak 20 different languages fluently and some Thai. I tongue Tie.
Evil Kenevil envied the way I see-thru the egos and still stunt high. With that lonely flow, Romeo. You must die.
I won't let this one by. The way I'm crashin' your party ...You'd think I'm passenger seat while Hush drives.
I'm young, sly and always surrounded by ladies. I'm strictly fuckin'.
I'm somewhere in the tropics with a couple of foxes. That's Witty's cousins.
I got witty punches and I'm movin' kilos. I'm not your kind. I'm out in the Island where that dude Kotiko tour guides.
I smoke the finest of the purp kind. I'm swaggy with my own life. Rough as a hand job from Diode's wife.
We on right? I'm the main attraction at the Gun show, show you exactly where the pistol go
Pucker lips, here's the barrel..look up orc. it's mistle-toe. It's simple flow.
Off the board with em - If you wander where the shark oceans is. I gotta hold of it and lots of paper.
Those remarks will cost your title. I'll hulk hogan this hall of famer.

Chemist
11-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Meth Orc

Seyance
11-04-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm totin' hammers that'd ghost Bin Laden, acting so Aladdin in a Sire's turban
I'm toasting Stalin in Copenhagen; the Iron Curtain's supplying Burden
I'll turn up to ya Mom's party and be both clever and cute in my finest pair of leopard print shoes
I'm every gal's weakness; they leak fluid. This man's penis has its own beat to it --

vs

Evil Kenevil envied the way I see-thru the egos and still stunt high. With that lonely flow, Romeo. You must die.

Orc dropped asap, a bit lame of his opponent to wait till after the time to post. Orc came hard too, nice flow throughout, multi's were consistent and kept the flow interesting. i really liked the iron curtain scheme, hated the added 'fire wording' couldn't think of anything else to rhyme? But you keyed it so straight. Good swag and closer was dope, funny shit. Kem, the highlights for you was the romeo die shit.. flowed soo nice, gave it real impact and the diode line cause it's true. Also that witty line, there's no foxes in the tropics but ain't no netcees cats poppin' mossbergs at people on the regular either, funny shit. You seemed to try a bit too hard to fit in as many multi's as possible, i think it really hindered your flow, your punctuation says everything about how stop start it was. Relax man, you've definitely got bars just chill out a tad.

Orc

Mike Wrecka
11-06-2015, 06:59 AM
Nice battle here. Close one

Orc had the T Rex line which is a really dope concept. Enjoyed that one and quite a few others. Flow was on point. Swag was on full display

Kez - u had flow but I think all the NCs references hurt ur verse. That's the last thing I want to see in a verse like this. Especially ODing on them. The Kotiko one was awesome. Should have dropped the rest.

In the end Orc had better concepts and just out swagged Kez

Vote - Orc

Saint
11-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Ken was okay.. but orc was firing on all cylinders here.

vote - orc

~RustyGunZ~
11-08-2015, 09:02 PM
That last bit of orc shit was super duper

Vote burden

Knux
11-08-2015, 09:04 PM
ORC

Useless
11-09-2015, 11:29 AM
Evil Kenevil envied the way I see-thru the egos and still stunt high.
I'm young, sly and always surrounded by ladies. I'm strictly fuckin'.
I'm somewhere in the tropics with a couple of foxes. That's Witty's cousins.
Off the board with em - If you wander where the shark oceans is. I gotta hold of it and lots of paper.
Those remarks will cost your title. I'll hulk hogan this hall of famer.

--- these lines were cool imo, but ur flow was super choppy in a lot places and some of ur lines were really blah.

Vs

--- lol thats fire

Overall: orcs whole verse was decent with a couple good lines. Chemists verse was below par with a couple cool parts in his lines.

V. Orc cider

Lmao @ these mahfuckers not even giving a reason as to who won.

Wtf