View Full Version : Knux vs. Mike Wrecka - {Knux wins}

Meth
10-29-2015, 10:10 PM
BA Swag & Flow Tournament II

Verses are due Tuesday 11/3/15 @ 11:59 PM PST

10-16 lines

No swaying, biting, flipping, recycling, or tom foolery

No extensions.

You are allowed a 12 hour grace period once in the entire tournament. So if you use it in the first round, you will go the rest of the tourney without being allowed a grace period.

Good luck.

Knux Mike Wrecka

~RustyGunZ~
10-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Michael. 10

break a leg

Mike Wrecka
11-03-2015, 11:44 PM
the question is, are you gonna show up?

well if you do.....

my AR 15 and 38 make you leave destroyed, put those numbers and letters on your chest like a Beagle Boy,
if you see me? avoid or people will see a void, inside your skull cause these canons will be deployed,
the theme of this scheme is my whole teams on roids, lay you out when I write like Sigmund Freud,
I been annoyed, predicted me to lose? yo thanks a lot, leave your brains in your lap like a Krang robot,
heres my rap lets see if you could hang or not, while im eating apricots with astronauts in Camelot,
gat turns cats into acrobats from aftershock, what goes up must come down so we know you have to drop
and I don't give two fucks but ill give two twenty twos to knux, so it looks like self defense that's whats up,
this dudes an abysmal fuck, metal takes him off his feet complete, ya we call that Gizmo Duck,
ur girls a nympho slut, ATR came to the crib where you live and that bitch just couldn't get enough,
readers are shit out of luck, I wrote a 64 bar topical about your demise but only have ten lines so I have to end this abrupt

pz

~RustyGunZ~
11-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Im the zodiac killer on prozac & liquor.. know that i'm with bros that'll use no gats to kill ya
Smokin dope crack n' swishers.. hold that ya so whack, leave ya skull cracked with fissures
Come back with scissors..blades blunt as shit i'm cuttin kid from gut to lip..the life is drastic
Witha knife im spastic, the butterfly blade'll cut you 5 ways then i'll show up n slice ya casket
Ima fuckin twisted individual thats quick to get rida you..then I'm scoopin ya chick, dork
Future looks grim, sport.. her faiths diminished shes draped in stitches, I'm raping bitches with lucifer's pitchfork
Wes Craven with the techs blazin.. you aint nuttin when the slugs pop, jerk
This thug'll drop first.. I'll polish my ruger & abolish guys future, the Columbine shooter on the juggernaut perk
Chillin wit mounds of loot in the Fountain Blue.. the most hated prosper
The toast slayin proper.. leavin folks in pain witha open flame..watch the host maim imposters with a goldplated mossberg

Seyance
11-04-2015, 01:59 PM
if you see me? avoid or people will see a void, inside your skull cause these canons will be deployed,
the theme of this scheme is my whole teams on roids, lay you out when I write like Sigmund Freud,

vs

Ima fuckin twisted individual thats quick to get rida you..then I'm scoopin ya chick, dork
Future looks grim, sport.. her faiths diminished shes draped in stitches, I'm raping bitches with lucifer's pitchfork
This thug'll drop first.. I'll polish my ruger & abolish guys future, the Columbine shooter on the juggernaut perk

good battle guys, nice showing from both. mike you definitely got the ability to write real nice bars, just need to up your consistency and take a bit more time in your choice of composition. highlighted bar was buttery smooth though nice shit. decent rhymes, just up ya wording man. little dissapointed with knux at first but once i caught the flow the middle section came out hard, need to clean up the transitions a bit e.g. ,dork ,jerk even if it works with the context of what your saying it just seems a slightly forced rhyme. the columbine scheme was the highlight and did enough to get the w.

Knux

Saint
11-08-2015, 08:10 PM
I like mike wrecks sigmeund line..

But knux was more consistent here, a few standout parts but just more content here.

V knux

~RustyGunZ~
11-08-2015, 09:00 PM
That juggernaut perk bar was dope

Vote Knux

Useless
11-09-2015, 11:36 AM

--- that part was cool. Rest of ur verse felt rushed.

Vs.

--- that's fire

Overall: I felt knux had an overall better verse. His flow was spot on pretty much the whole way thru. No real self hype punches tho other than the juggernaut perk line. Add some self hype similes/metaphors and u gotta good shot at winning this tourney imo.

V. Knux