PDA

View Full Version : Random song to an old eyedea and abilities beat

parappa
11-04-2015, 11:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brC1inW0gXc

2tripple0
11-06-2015, 10:58 AM
lol this was raw mate could have used a bit of a boost on the beat which was not really my type of material but I guess it worked for you.....just felt like the vocals were a bit too loud whereas the beat was real low and I could barely feel you flowing over the beat.....other than that interesting little freestyle don't want to criticize ya flow er wateva but yeah you did ya thing just turn the tunes up a bit next time.....

you should try rhyming to original beats instead of those industry beats you been flowing to......if your interested I make beats from time to time.......would love to hear you flow over them........if you want to listen to a couple of beats of mine checkout www.yourlisten.com/2triple0

I would love to hear if you do decide to record a freestyle over my beat so send me a pm or just let me know by posting in the audio section on netcees........hope you enjoy the beats and good work with posting so many little flows in this section.........cool homebro peace

parappa
11-13-2015, 07:44 PM
lol this was raw mate could have used a bit of a boost on the beat which was not really my type of material but I guess it worked for you.....just felt like the vocals were a bit too loud whereas the beat was real low and I could barely feel you flowing over the beat.....other than that interesting little freestyle don't want to criticize ya flow er wateva but yeah you did ya thing just turn the tunes up a bit next time.....

you should try rhyming to original beats instead of those industry beats you been flowing to......if your interested I make beats from time to time.......would love to hear you flow over them........if you want to listen to a couple of beats of mine checkout www.yourlisten.com/2triple0

I would love to hear if you do decide to record a freestyle over my beat so send me a pm or just let me know by posting in the audio section on netcees........hope you enjoy the beats and good work with posting so many little flows in this section.........cool homebro peace

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. I'll check those beats out!