PDA

View Full Version : Week 16 CHAT/PREDICTIONS

Adonis
11-06-2015, 09:01 PM
Predictions/out come

Champion: ** Nigma 9-2
The Law 3-0
Topic: A drink with a wise man

Winner is the number one overall seed and first round bye week. If The Law loses this match and he technically could miss the playoffs, strange match up here.

MMLP 5-1
* Rakontur 5-2
Topic: A piece of my heart

Winner earns 5th seed, loser could fall to somewhere around 9. MMLP still needs to sign up for playoffs

asylum 4-4
** Godcomplex 10-4
Topic: For what its worth

GC is locked in at number two overall seed. Asylum wins and could shoot all the way up to 5th seed, a loss and he earns a low seed

Mr. J 8-5 [1]
* timeless 3-8 [1]
Topic: Flickering light

Mr. J is locked into a first round bye. He can play spoiler here knocking out Timeless or Time can save the season and squeak in with a win or simply posting his twelfth verse

@VividilyVague 4-1
NYCSPITZ 4-3 [1]
Topic: A rustic love

Neither guy is guaranteed a playoff spot, the winner is IN however, and the loser will come down to tie breakers

* Frank 3-6 [4]
CopyPat 3-1 [1]
Topic: Eluding mind

Winner should make it and loser is out.

** 2tripple0 3-11
JESODIST 3-2 [1]
Topic: a date with destiny.

If 2k signs in, he is guranteed a playoff spot (jesodist also needs to sign in for postseason I believe), but the winner should make it here although not guranteed. If Jeso loses he's most likely out.

Exis 2-1
Flo Real 1-5
Topic: Chasing the tail

This one is a toss up either way, too many variables to ensure a loss/win means post season or not, but a loss = finished.

Don't have time to create threads right now but this should be a good stop gap until I can get to it later tonight or tomorrow morning

G/Luck all

Adonis
11-06-2015, 09:10 PM
please make sure you signed in for postseason

Or you will not receive a match up

godcomplex EtH
Jesodist
MMLP

Exis
11-06-2015, 11:39 PM
Great topic nigga lol...fuck, pennin' up that 30 Days Of Night shit was brutal...this a real good chance to get a win Flo, & fuck do you need one ;)

UnbornBuddha
11-06-2015, 11:59 PM
My topic feels so generic I want the champ match topic, oh well.

JESODIST
11-07-2015, 02:15 AM
Adonis Can you change our topic? and feel free to Add me to any of this site's upcoming rap events...Its an honor for me to compete with the greatest

2tripple0
11-07-2015, 02:16 AM
good luck JESODIST

MMLP
11-07-2015, 03:16 AM
Good work for the early topics adonis.

Salute

Adonis
11-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Adonis Can you change our topic? and feel free to Add me to any of this site's upcoming rap events...Its an honor for me to compete with the greatest

One time fix there. Stretch your mind and make it work brotha man.

asylum
11-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Third bout now. Ready?

aye.

asylum
11-07-2015, 09:15 PM
yo who else is down to flow a bit tonight?

Adonis
11-07-2015, 10:24 PM
yo who else is down to flow a bit tonight?

Cruise over

asylum
11-07-2015, 10:25 PM
lol no way im cruising to s b bruh. hop on skype man i know you got a lappy. me n buddha bout to go hard.

edit: well not tonight at least. i do wana cruise up to bbq soon tho. the way you talk about the area makes it sound legit!

edit edit : my skype name is asyium. with an i.

Adonis
11-07-2015, 10:32 PM
lol no way im cruising to s b bruh. hop on skype man i know you got a lappy. me n buddha bout to go hard.

edit: well not tonight at least. i do wana cruise up to bbq soon tho. the way you talk about the area makes it sound legit!

edit edit : my skype name is asyium. with an i.

I got skype but my camera thing is tucked away cuz I never use it

Gotta dig it out and set it up, maybe next time though chief.

and anytime, let me know and I'll get the BBQ fired up forsure

asylum
11-07-2015, 10:42 PM
aight will do. hmu sometime you're feeling it. we dont need no video as long as ur mic works.

Exis
11-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Aww settin' up a play date...so cute.

asylum
11-07-2015, 11:54 PM
21:30 into the skype freestyle session, i gotta say, that Godcomplex can flow like whoa

asylum
11-08-2015, 12:34 AM

Adonis
11-08-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm jelly

UnbornBuddha
11-08-2015, 02:56 AM
:) Flowing with my other friend, Asylum passed out, lol.

YDK
11-08-2015, 03:23 AM
Dammit I wish I had a way to spit bars wit y'all other than text lol

I got too many bars I never posted :(

YDK
11-08-2015, 03:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_bfXFUAA

Just a track that I doubt anybodys heard. Haven't posted anythin new in a long time tbh

asylum
11-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Just woke up. Dafuq ? Last thing i remember the homie was killing it doe. Skype sessions where its at!

asylum
11-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Dammit I wish I had a way to spit bars wit y'all other than text lol

I got too many bars I never posted :(

Skype works on any device with wifi.

I would write one for you bro. That track was dope.

Adonis
11-08-2015, 10:14 AM

Word? I can do it on my phone?

YDK
11-08-2015, 10:19 AM

What if I don't got a camera on the front of my phone? This is a ten dollar smart phone so its pretty dumb lol
An thanks for the listen!

UnbornBuddha
11-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Good cypher last night asylum. It was very fun! Hope to do it soon again, I'll bring my friend again. Audio is really my specialty, so it's where I have the most fun, I liked your lyrics.

Adonis you should join us, I heard you can freestyle.

YDK your audio will sound really off with that phone, don't you have a computer of some sort, Skype is free, just buy a cheap computer mic and then you will be set.

asylum
11-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Good cypher last night asylum. It was very fun! Hope to do it soon again, I'll bring my friend again. Audio is really my specialty, so it's where I have the most fun, I liked your lyrics.

YDK your audio will sound really off with that phone, don't you have a computer of some sort, Skype is free, just buy a cheap computer mic and then you will be set.

Thanks bro. From what I remember, you were killin it too. Could tell you flow on the regular. Definitely gonna happen again.

YDK
11-08-2015, 06:35 PM

Yeah I gotta laptop but the screen been busted for awhile now, I have to hook it up to the tv just to use it. Thats one of the biggest reasons I haven't been writing or competing as much because I can't take it around the house with me lol

UnbornBuddha
11-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Well that's a bummer YDK, It will be nice to hear others!

The lonely shepherd instrumental I want it!

timeless
11-08-2015, 07:53 PM

What are you beliefs when it comes to God, afterlife etc?

YDK
11-08-2015, 08:14 PM

I actually have two in the works but not sure if I'll get them done in time for my audition to expire but I'm trying lol

I don't believe I'm familiar with the lonely shepherd though?

asylum
11-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Adonis yeah bro. idk how the audio would be, probably with a bluetooth would be the best way.

YDK
11-08-2015, 11:09 PM
I've come to the conclusion of the meaning of life,
The nostalgic question every husband child and wife
or single father, drunken mother has ever wondered.
The theories are incalculable
along with the number of people that have gotten rich off o'gyf them.
From the preachers to presidents its evident I'm not the only one with an idea.
But despite their idealistic tendencies or moral fabrications of the truth,
I have proof.
Not of God's plan or of man's desire to know all,
But the very reason behind those walls that were built so long ago.
Fear, its clear that we are afraid of what we don't know, yet we fear just as much when we do.
Scratch that, we fear everything known or unknown because nothing is predictable.
Now that makes it quite simple, we want to predict the future and all outcomes right?
No, because even when we DO know again we are not satisfied.
Trust, because we still do not believe the future even if we were to learn it.
the only subject that can stand the test of time against the pantomimes from these lands of mind to the shores of yours;
Is truth.
We seek truth as humans no matter the cost.
We've splattered brains and praised a cross,
crossed seas and blades and paid that cost.
All in the name of "science".
But science was only created to understand one thing...everything.
The very essence of life from the presence of light to the dwindling fibers of DNA lost so long ago.
We as a species want survival, love, and honesty.
Yet to have all three we are forced to feed on others pain and develop greed.
and that is where our search for the meaning of life came to start.
Why are we alive when others must die for us to survive in our own personal, perfect world?
Because we all want the same thing,
And to gain that rare combination of the vital 3
we become unique, dangerous, and yet obsolete.
so to answer the question that we all strive to know,
No.
Such simplicity in the very idea that drives all of us,
A single word can sum it all together.
Because for better or worse, we will not learn to accept it.
No.
We do not deserve it.
No.
The meaning of a human life, is no more precious than the life of an ant.
At least that ant benefits the world it lives in
where as humans we destroy to create more comfort for ourselves.
So enjoy your sheltered life wondering why you are better than everything around you,
You're not.
And your purpose in life is to suffer so others can enjoy the same wonderment;
No.
The meaning of life.
Know.

Godcomplex I thought you MIGHT enjoy this, had one of them blissfully high moments awhile back and wrote this and just restored an old inkpad app on my phone that brought this back to me lol and yeah if ya don't feel like readin it no worries, it didn't seem as long when I reread it beforr postin lmao

Exis
11-09-2015, 01:06 AM
Adonis...'Chase The Tale'...Don't you mean 'Chase The Tail' or sumthin'? Ima just let my pen decipher that & have my mind not give a fuck.. shits weird to me.

e11even
11-09-2015, 02:07 AM
NYCSPITZ I posted. Post when ready. Don't stand me up like you did before homie.

UnbornBuddha
11-09-2015, 09:38 AM
What are you beliefs when it comes to God, afterlife etc?

That is a loaded question and nowadays I take the stance of Confucius, who basically stated "what is the usage of speaking on heavenly matters when on our own earth matter (life) is disordered". But, I'm feeling particularly chatty today so I'll humor you.

Let me state first and foremost, that I don't see God in the conventional light as most do, I don't see him as a person or a thing, or something outside of us.
In other words, I neither believe nor not believe in this concept of God. All words that point to God are false, even if they are true. Nothing can describe this "concept of God". God to me, and to most mystics who have experienced God do not see God as good nor bad. If God was good that puts him in the world of duality, versus evil. And that which opposes evil eventually merges with it to some degree, good exists in relationship to evil, so that which is good is relatively at some degree evil. Thus, I don't really care for associations such as "God, or the creator". I don't believe God created us in his image, or any of that nonsense. To assert that, implies that God has an image, and he can be grasped however slightly to our mortal minds. Rather, there is no seperation between Heaven, Earth, and man, what naturalists call Tian, Di, Ren, 天地人. I have more to say, but that is the gist of it. Now as for our relationship to God, God is but a word, a word that without one's faith in it means little, why? Because what is called God cannot be contextualized into any form, including language, or even a subtler process such as an idea, thought, or a transient part such as the figment of our imagination.

As for the afterlife, I do believe in the afterlife, it is a basic principle in Nature that nothing fully dies, it simply changes, Therefore, I do not envision myself going into this lush paradise when I perish, instead I will simply be carried away by the current of life into something else, wherever that may be, it matters not really. If one is not afraid, death becomes a joyful experience, one that one welcomes, just like moving out from one's apartment. Ultimately, I don't foresee that any remnant of that which I am right now, which is also fluctuation from moment to moment mind you, will remain intact. Instead, I will be assimilated back into the whole, and depending on the cultivation of my awareness with my overall relationship with the nature, which implies the whole fabric of space and time and beyond, then i can either return to the place before I was born, before I had any concept of anything whatsoever, in other words embodying everything and yet nothing all separately and yet at the same time. For similar ideas, one can look into mystics and what they had to say, some more commonly known mystics include Meister Eckhart, John the Cross, Bankei, Hui Neng, Zhuang Zi, and countless others. Essentially, I don't ascribe to eternalists view of things, that you will die and live forever in this static state, nor do I ascribe to nihilistic ideas, of nothing. Because in reality, something that is nothing is still something, this is still trapped in the dual world of comparative relationships that binds man into a life of servitude to polarity, good vs bad, heaven vs earth, man vs women. There is no vs. and one can sugar coat it maybe with the word and in between, but that too fails to convey or transcend into the vastness of the beyond, that the ever expanding empty universe points to. That is the gist I suppose.

UnbornBuddha
11-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Godcomplex I thought you MIGHT enjoy this, had one of them blissfully high moments awhile back and wrote this and just restored an old inkpad app on my phone that brought this back to me lol and yeah if ya don't feel like readin it no worries, it didn't seem as long when I reread it beforr postin lmao[/QUOTE]

Good stuff, was it supposed to not rhyme? Read like a cathartic journaling of sorts.

YDK
11-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Godcomplex I thought you MIGHT enjoy this, had one of them blissfully high moments awhile back and wrote this and just restored an old inkpad app on my phone that brought this back to me lol and yeah if ya don't feel like readin it no worries, it didn't seem as long when I reread it beforr postin lmao

Good stuff, was it supposed to not rhyme? Read like a cathartic journaling of sorts.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it was more of a free verse/open mic type thought process. Basically jusy jusy a long train of thought that i was able to use a few rhymes here an there for the fun of it lol

YDK
11-09-2015, 10:01 AM
That is a loaded question and nowadays I take the stance of Confucius, who basically stated "what is the usage of speaking on heavenly matters when on our own earth matter (life) is disordered". But, I'm feeling particularly chatty today so I'll humor you.

Let me state first and foremost, that I don't see God in the conventional light as most do, I don't see him as a person or a thing, or something outside of us.
In other words, I neither believe nor not believe in this concept of God. All words that point to God are false, even if they are true. Nothing can describe this "concept of God". God to me, and to most mystics who have experienced God do not see God as good nor bad. If God was good that puts him in the world of duality, versus evil. And that which opposes evil eventually merges with it to some degree, good exists in relationship to evil, so that which is good is relatively at some degree evil. Thus, I don't really care for associations such as "God, or the creator". I don't believe God created us in his image, or any of that nonsense. To assert that, implies that God has an image, and he can be grasped however slightly to our mortal minds. Rather, there is no seperation between Heaven, Earth, and man, what naturalists call Tian, Di, Ren, 天地人. I have more to say, but that is the gist of it. Now as for our relationship to God, God is but a word, a word that without one's faith in it means little, why? Because what is called God cannot be contextualized into any form, including language, or even a subtler process such as an idea, thought, or a transient part such as the figment of our imagination.

As for the afterlife, I do believe in the afterlife, it is a basic principle in Nature that nothing fully dies, it simply changes, Therefore, I do not envision myself going into this lush paradise when I perish, instead I will simply be carried away by the current of life into something else, wherever that may be, it matters not really. If one is not afraid, death becomes a joyful experience, one that one welcomes, just like moving out from one's apartment. Ultimately, I don't foresee that any remnant of that which I am right now, which is also fluctuation from moment to moment mind you, will remain intact. Instead, I will be assimilated back into the whole, and depending on the cultivation of my awareness with my overall relationship with the nature, which implies the whole fabric of space and time and beyond, then i can either return to the place before I was born, before I had any concept of anything whatsoever, in other words embodying everything and yet nothing all separately and yet at the same time. For similar ideas, one can look into mystics and what they had to say, some more commonly known mystics include Meister Eckhart, John the Cross, Bankei, Hui Neng, Zhuang Zi, and countless others. Essentially, I don't ascribe to eternalists view of things, that you will die and live forever in this static state, nor do I ascribe to nihilistic ideas, of nothing. Because in reality, something that is nothing is still something, this is still trapped in the dual world of comparative relationships that binds man into a life of servitude to polarity, good vs bad, heaven vs earth, man vs women. There is no vs. and one can sugar coat it maybe with the word and in between, but that too fails to convey or transcend into the vastness of the beyond, that the ever expanding empty universe points to. That is the gist I suppose.

http://i.imgur.com/IP2k92l.jpg

This is the closest I can come to a visual explanation of what/how I think of God, no single likeness or meaning and no real "words" that he's gonna come to us and say its right or wrong.
When we die we don't just disappear, energy doesn't just go away it transfers to somethin else as you said. Life will always go on it just won't always be in a way that we perceive it to be alive

timeless
11-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Godcomplex enjoyed your answer, always kind of wondered because of your name and writing etc.

YDK said it best. Energy always transfers. I always felt as if when one dies, someone of significant importance to you(loved one, friend, parent etc) gains your energy when you die. Each person is different when it comes to strength and everything pertaining to us persisting through life.

Here's to weed.

YDK
11-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Godcomplex enjoyed your answer, always kind of wondered because of your name and writing etc.

YDK said it best. Energy always transfers. I always felt as if when one dies, someone of significant importance to you(loved one, friend, parent etc) gains your energy when you die. Each person is different when it comes to strength and everything pertaining to us persisting through life.

Here's to weed.

It would make sense, with all the family and close friends that have died over the years I feel stronger mentally and emotionally, I feel more equipped to deal with death compared to most of the people I associate with

UnbornBuddha
11-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Isn't that a little parasitic, reminds of Baby from Dragon ball Gt, lol jk

UnbornBuddha
11-09-2015, 04:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IP2k92l.jpg

This is the closest I can come to a visual explanation of what/how I think of God, no single likeness or meaning and no real "words" that he's gonna come to us and say its right or wrong.
When we die we don't just disappear, energy doesn't just go away it transfers to somethin else as you said. Life will always go on it just won't always be in a way that we perceive it to be alive

Yes life on earth is simply is reflection from the cosmic mirror. Our neurons being compared to stars and such.

Also we know very little of the universe, in many ways ancient people of the past knew a lot more.

YDK
11-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Absolutely, I wish we knew more about ancient people, simply because we'd know more about ourselves

Mr. J
11-10-2015, 01:18 AM
timeless you doing like 18 lines or something weird like that...Ill send this one out to you :)

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 01:24 AM
i will be showing here. unborn are you still butthurt that I called you newage? That's ego isn't it aren't u against ego and all about transcending trifles like human emotions and such?

asylum
11-10-2015, 02:02 AM
apparently they had light bulbs. i want a mana machine. jack in the box is too expensive.

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 02:08 AM
i will be showing here. unborn are you still butthurt that I called you newage? That's ego isn't it aren't u against ego and all about transcending trifles like human emotions and such?

NYCSPITZ all is fine with me, do you harbor resent? Since your first post, in a while. seemed to immediately invoke my name. It's fine, I enjoy our interaction.
But, instead of lollygagging, why not have a fruitful discussion over language, perhaps the joy of Sanskrit, Pali or Classical 古文 gu wen. O a lo mejor, espanol te gusta mas, no puedo escribir ascentos en esta computadora, perdona me.

As for ego, yours and mine, there is no transcending the ego. Transceding it sounds new agey! The frivolous attempt to validate this concoction we call our vessel is based on intellectual fear, proving our self-worth is a ruse, my friend. And tell you the truth, you and I both are not very smart, let's not fool ourselves. One of my dear friends, for example, knows about 15 languages, is a doctor, a linguist, scholar, amongst many other things, yet is one of the most humble individuals you will ever meet. Point is,both you and I should humble ourselves because there are individuals who are much greater than us both. That's all I have to say, let us not hype or insult each other, in the end our significance is marked by our contribution and influence in this world. But, if you must go ahead, just know you are speaking to a man who is part of various literati circles and have come to know what is true intelligence, which is your form of transcendence you seek refuge in, no?
I've come to find that those who are truly bright illuminate those around them, while those that don't and talk a big game, are smart but have shortcomings in many other places other than their character, mainly in the realm of erudition.

I wonder what category you fall in? Your next actions or non-actions will dictate it.

Anyways, enjoy your night, let it be a catalyst for insight.

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 02:56 AM
word I'm glad you think you're part of the literati but that's ironic b/c none of what u said made any sense. Is english your second or third language? Not being hostile, sure there are geniuses that surpass us in many ways but I surpass most geniuses in charisma and social acumen so there's balance there. And how can you compare us I've been in the 99th percentil since 5th grade I bet you got straight C's in high school?

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Typical NYC response, empty words with pseudo-intellectual remarks, especially where you build yourself up, but offer no true comeback, just condescension. Like I told you last time, you will be laughed at in most academic circles for presenting your statements with non-existent logic, only pompous assertions. And for not understanding anything, you sure did respond pretty accurately, is that your top 99 percentile intellect working?
I also notice you always tend to mention grades, whenever you feel deprecated, why do you hide behind empty vestiges of your past. Knowing nothing of me, of others, or of yourself, you believe you are something greater than you are. When in truth, you are the same as others, neither inferior nor superior and that makes you afraid because you can't impress others with who you naturally are. So, you make up cute little stories about your self-image to make yourself feel better, it's a vicious cycle of self-worthlessness. You mentioned your social acumen quite often, those who brag on internet forums, which you've accused others of doing, are usually very weak-hearted individuals. I say this not to hurt you, for you already have enough of that, I say this because your veil is easy to peer into. You are a good writer, though, but the shell you've chosen to wear to make up for a lack of self-love is one build on self-hate. Why else would you insult others all the time, insinuating your superiority, when those who are really superior don't need to say anything. But, like I said continue parading yourself as a supreme being of sorts, it's like a jester trying to crown himself king, its humorous.

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 03:29 AM
lol u mad

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 03:33 AM
Typical NYC response, empty words with pseudo-intellectual remarks, especially where you build yourself up, but offer no true comeback, just condescension. Like I told you last time, you will be laughed at in most academic circles for presenting your statements with non-existent logic, only pompous assertions. And for not understanding anything, you sure did respond pretty accurately, is that your top 99 percentile intellect working?
I also notice you always tend to mention grades, whenever you feel deprecated, why do you hide behind empty vestiges of your past. Knowing nothing of me, of others, or of yourself, you believe you are something greater than you are. When in truth, you are the same as others, neither inferior nor superior and that makes you afraid because you can't impress others with who you naturally are. So, you make up cute little stories about your self-image to make yourself feel better, it's a vicious cycle of self-worthlessness. You mentioned your social acumen quite often, those who brag on internet forums, which you've accused others of doing, are usually very weak-hearted individuals. I say this not to hurt you, for you already have enough of that, I say this because your veil is easy to peer into. You are a good writer, though, but the shell you've chosen to wear to make up for a lack of self-love is one build on self-hate. Why else would you insult others all the time, insinuating your superiority, when those who are really superior don't need to say anything. But, like I said continue parading yourself as a supreme being of sorts, it's like a jester trying to crown himself king, its humorous.

lol isn't that what you're doing with your pompous air though? Like it's sad because you're trying to make it seem like you're really smart when you're just...dumb really. Some of what you type is accurate but if you throw a lot of shit against the wall some of it's gonna stick big bro. There's nothing wrong with a little narcissism imo. You just said you're part of an elite squad of literati when you can't even use proper grammar and spelling, I'm not hating just wanted to let you know how I see it. It's also kind of lol worthy that you're constantly extolling this chracter of equanimity and transcendental intelligence when I can rattle you with random observations about your NC persona.

e11even
11-10-2015, 03:37 AM
And this is why I keep my mouth closed... *pulls popcorn closer*

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 03:37 AM
I'm being trolled, good work.

I probably won't respond anymore to your comments, though, unless you provide a well-thought out response, wasting one's energy and time on a troll is counterproductive and frankly, boring.

Take care.

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 03:40 AM
lol that's not a troll post that's a keeping it 100 post. You can reply to me when you learn how to spell, write, and think coherently....Oh mighty member of the literati. Lmaooooooooo

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Good, a better response. :)

Your tactics are funny, yet repetitive and without basis. Oh, mighty top 99 percentile, lmaooooo. See it's easy, that's the crux of how you demean others. Instead of attacking their points, you attack them, it's childish.

For someone who presents himself as superior, you really are childish in many ways. And you seem to be of the opinion that literati signifies superiority, perhaps you should take a look at its definition. And since this conversation began, I reduced myself to a pile of nothingness, while you have been chanting your greatness all along. It is you who should leave this persona and show your true colors. Are you afraid what others might actually think of you?

timeless
11-10-2015, 08:40 AM
timeless you doing like 18 lines or something weird like that...Ill send this one out to you :)

No clue how many I'm doing. What u feeling you sour fuck

YDK
11-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Lmao NYC still shit to everybody about how smart he is in a league he hasn't champed. 99% of us don't care lolololol I gotta 24 on my ACTs my freshman year in highschool somebody come suck my dick and tell me how great the past was please :)

Lol entertaining morning on NC

The Law
11-10-2015, 11:04 AM
A real intelligent person wouldn't brag about their own intelligence. Instead, he/she would use it.

Mr. J
11-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Told you AOWL was getting boring

Nigma
11-10-2015, 11:55 AM
QQ you whiny slut nipple fgt

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Good, a better response. :)

Your tactics are funny, yet repetitive and without basis. Oh, mighty top 99 percentile, lmaooooo. See it's easy, that's the crux of how you demean others. Instead of attacking their points, you attack them, it's childish.

For someone who presents himself as superior, you really are childish in many ways. And you seem to be of the opinion that literati signifies superiority, perhaps you should take a look at its definition. And since this conversation began, I reduced myself to a pile of nothingness, while you have been chanting your greatness all along. It is you who should leave this persona and show your true colors. Are you afraid what others might actually think of you?

lol look at the length of your responses they're longer than mine, obviously u care about this more than me?? Why would I dignify your stupidity with an thought out response, looool you can't even spell bro...

YDK and the law I'd respond to u guys but you're both garbage

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 12:20 PM
yo no troll though I'm not really too much smarter than any of you here I see soulstice in here and he's probably smarter than me. I'm just a far better writer...but you guys praise each other when you write like down-syndrome hasidic jews and I can't handle that type of stupidity

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 12:21 PM
shout out to nigma tho he's a good writer I'd dangle the fuck outta u brosteini

YDK
11-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Lmao yet again alot of brag no champ

YDK
11-10-2015, 12:45 PM
lol look at the length of your responses they're longer than mine, obviously u care about this more than me?? Why would I dignify your stupidity with an thought out response, looool you can't even spell bro...

WHY DONT YOU USE PROPER ENGLISH OMFGSMFH YOU ARE SOOOO TERRIBLE AT LIFE

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 01:20 PM

The first post you made since you showed up again, you mention my internet name and a disagreement we had weeks ago. Obviously you care, in some way, and denying it makes you look even more mentally sick. And once again, your accusations are that accusations and have no basis. Calling others dumb and stupid, while you yourself can't make a rational argument seems a bit counterintuitive. You need to assess your own position in life, validating yourself over and over comes off as desperate for attention. I'll give you that attention, I don't mind.

The Law
11-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Hey look. We've spotted someone making a fool of himself.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/4dbc4b6b7f72c8a6dc011396f35189d1/tumblr_inline_nt16slfUtt1rmtut1_500.gif

YDK
11-10-2015, 02:26 PM
NYCSPITZ do you even life bro?

I need some attentions myself :(

Nigma
11-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Hey look. We've spotted someone making a fool of himself.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/4dbc4b6b7f72c8a6dc011396f35189d1/tumblr_inline_nt16slfUtt1rmtut1_500.gif

Shouldn't you be writing a legendary verse? I was proactive and got mine mostly done last night

YDK
11-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Shouldn't you be writing a legendary verse? I was proactive and got mine mostly done last night

He could always just Google one lol

Nigma
11-10-2015, 03:38 PM
He could always just Google one lol

Ya but that's against the law :(

YDK
11-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Ya but that's against the law :(

Only if you abide be them duhhhhh

timeless
11-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Verses due Wednesday I see. Sounds good to me.

e11even
11-10-2015, 07:14 PM
yo no troll though I'm not really too much smarter than any of you here I see soulstice in here and he's probably smarter than me. I'm just a far better writer...but you guys praise each other when you write like down-syndrome hasidic jews and I can't handle that type of stupidity

I think I just choked up my coffee... #dead

Shit is too real in here lmaaaaaao.

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 07:33 PM
lmfao

Adonis
11-10-2015, 07:34 PM
I miss beefing, who wants some with da God

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 07:47 PM
yo I'll beef w/ u my nigga....

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 07:49 PM
The first post you made since you showed up again, you mention my internet name and a disagreement we had weeks ago. Obviously you care, in some way, and denying it makes you look even more mentally sick. And once again, your accusations are that accusations and have no basis. Calling others dumb and stupid, while you yourself can't make a rational argument seems a bit counterintuitive. You need to assess your own position in life, validating yourself over and over comes off as desperate for attention. I'll give you that attention, I don't mind.

lol I was just seeing how you'd react and what occured was a weak feminine attempt at trying to protect your ego's shell. You really can't see the irony in this?

YDK
11-10-2015, 07:49 PM
I miss beefing, who wants some with da God

There's only one God in these here parts *looks at 2 year old sig*

NYCSPITZ
11-10-2015, 07:51 PM
YDK are you still typing? You're of the least relevance here on this page of the CHAT/PREDICTIONS thread...still mid-tier at best.

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 08:36 PM
lol I was just seeing how you'd react and what occured was a weak feminine attempt at trying to protect your ego's shell. You really can't see the irony in this?

Emasculating me means very little, once again you resort to the same tactics of ad hominem. Your need to be acknowledged is obviously based on some emotional issue or compulsion. For someone so smart, you really act like a simpleton. Your criteria for intellectual discourse appears very low. I remember a very long conversation I had with Sacrifice, he was a man of principle and of true intellect. You on the other hand offer little to discuss, only logical fallacies, specifically argumentum ad hominem.

UnbornBuddha
11-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Moving on, Adonis you going to join our cypher next time? A friend Of mine will be joining and he is quite skilled.

Adonis
11-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Moving on, Adonis you going to join our cypher next time? A friend Of mine will be joining and he is quite skilled.

If I'm available for sure. I got Skype on the comp with a shiet mic but whatever.

Gotta write tonight and work on this mag for you pre Madonnas though

NYC don't want none though. I'm the only hockey champ in AOWL history

YDK
11-10-2015, 09:30 PM
YDK are you still typing? You're of the least relevance here on this page of the CHAT/PREDICTIONS thread...still mid-tier at best.

Yet I've still made a profit off my published works and made it further in this league than you have; so that must make you bottom tier by your logic.
Lol if I took this shit seriously I might actually give a second thought towards your judgement of my abilities, but im more concerned with my family, surgery, bills etc...you know...real stuff?

Just remember before typing a nonsensical rebuttal about your fantasy IQ ten years ago, an IQ is supposed to measure the amount of info one can absorb and how quickly, if you don't fulfill that potential you're just another empty vessel :)

The Law
11-10-2015, 10:29 PM

Prolly will get in it tomorrow morning. Had to do that last week as well. I had planned on doing it tonight, but I have to much college work.

YDK
11-11-2015, 12:55 AM
Aren't you from oregon or Wisconsin or some shit?
Where does the LA come from?

Adonis
11-11-2015, 01:13 AM
Louisiana

no?

Nigma
11-11-2015, 01:32 AM
Aren't you from oregon or Wisconsin or some shit?
Where does the LA come from?

LA stand for Lyrical Assault you friggin dingus

Adonis
11-11-2015, 02:23 AM
The fuck is a dingus?

You really take the Nig out of nigma sir

Banged out some more mag thanks to BOB on a new level of sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJWsS8VuFNA

asylum
11-11-2015, 03:52 AM
If I'm available for sure. I got Skype on the comp with a shiet mic but whatever.

Gotta write tonight and work on this mag for you pre Madonnas though

NYC don't want none though. I'm the only hockey champ in AOWL history

apparently this message includes the fact.. adonis my dude will rap!

The Law
11-11-2015, 08:02 AM
LA stand for Lyrical Assault you friggin dingus

Yeah it stands for Lyrical Assault. I was just gonna let you guys keep calling me LA, thought it was funny. Anyways, I threw together a verse real quick before work. I'd wish good luck, but I'd rather not give you any. :D

YDK
11-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Ahhh okay I was confused as shit like...when the hell did you move to LA lmao

Adonis
11-11-2015, 09:34 AM

You told me what your name stood for but we changed it as a concensus vote I remember. Now when I say your name I hear it in in the voice of road dog from the group with bad ass Billy gun.

"oh you didn't know"!!!

Best ring side announcer to never do it officially

The Law
11-11-2015, 10:16 AM

Lol I live in Florida btw.

Nigma
11-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Lol I live in Florida btw.

Good luck sir. Hoping to break the curse on this unbeaten streak you have over me

The Law
11-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Good luck sir. Hoping to break the curse on this unbeaten streak you have over me

I haven't read your verse yet. But I'm sure it's great. Only time will tell, my friend.

Adonis
11-11-2015, 09:24 PM
timeless 2tripple0 NYCSPITZ asylum Godcomplex CopyPat Flo Real

Get them verses in lady's

asylum
11-11-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm finishing mine. Are you closing it at 9pm on the dot? Adonis

UnbornBuddha
11-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Yes, I'm finishing mine, I got distracted beginning the journey of learning Sanskrit!

asylum
11-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Yes, I'm finishing mine, I got distracted beginning the journey of learning Sanskrit!

bro you need a well rounded human being achievement. dafuq.

edit : lets kick some flows after we drop bruh

Adonis
11-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Nah pat. I'll probably leave them open till like 11 or some shit about there

UnbornBuddha
11-11-2015, 11:21 PM
bro you need a well rounded human being achievement. dafuq.

edit : lets kick some flows after we drop bruh

Friend, I can't do today, tomorrow or Saturday are probably when I can. Don't get too intoxicated and pass out on me this time! :)

asylum
11-11-2015, 11:32 PM
lol. i will not buy booze until after the sesh this time. my bad, that was pretty bad, i admit.

asylum
11-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Nah pat. I'll probably leave them open till like 11 or some shit about there

yasss

Frank
11-12-2015, 03:01 AM
Posting Adonis

Good-looking

Frank
11-12-2015, 03:09 AM
Hey yo why are you closing the thread as I'm posting my verse? Adonis

Frank
11-12-2015, 04:09 AM
Mental blockades beyond the temples cognitive Central operatives intrude on your mind.
A veil of mystery, dipped in serendipity, the veil, and its affinity for secluding your mind.
Dumbfounded, drooping the mind. Spear gun mounted, harpooning the mind.
Canoeing through my mind without scuba gear into the lagoon of your mind
Abstract thinking obtrusive to the mind: zoom in on my illuminate mind
Say vamoose to your mind - shooing your mind away - loosing your mind.
Voice recognition search engine: "birth certificate". Googled my mind
Critiques ridiculing my mind. Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre mutable minds
Imagery tattooing your mind, adding fuel to the fire, refueling the mind
What happens when the unstoppable force meets an immovable mind
Washing my hair... shampooing my mind.
Clogging my ears... It's not what you hear - I'm soundproofing your mind
I got rockets and spears, my platoons on my mind
My oxygens clear and now the moons on my mind.
Love poems fuzzy the moment, canoodle with your mind
Subdue your mind, while I review your mind, interview your mind
Pollute your mind. Stoop to my minds level is like roofing your mind -
Childproofing your mind, cocooning your mind until my thoughts incubate in the womb of your mind
Artificial intelligence in the pursuit of your mind
Quartz of crystal: the portal signals, walk in whimsical - whoosh through the mind
Hit snooze on your mind
Thanksgiving: stewing on my mind
Turkey Thermometer Juicing on my mind
Garnishes sprucing up my mind
I'm drooling from my mind
Hot air ballooning your mind to the palace of thoughts until you are aloof in your mind
Parachute to the mind just below you; oh you maneuvering mind
You are using your mind
Use your mind to imagine coffee, let it brew in your mind
Wake up and smell the flowers, let it bloom in your mind
This is a spoof of my mind
I'm really just A brain marooning as my mind
Skewing your mind, confusing your mind, renewing your mind until you're indisputedly mine
Thinking up Punch lines, bruising my mind, hardcore drugs pruning my mind
There's no fooling my mind. The cue for my mind to unscrew so that you may chew on my mind.
Spooking the mind, amusing the mind, wooing the mind
Looping your mind, doodling my mind, diluting your mind
Who's in your mind after you rebooted your mind.
Who's in their right mind- the creative, empathetic, intuitive side
I think Fuck the Police like Ice Cube in the mind, speakers booming as they shoot in my mind
Lying in a red pool in my mind, my mind schmoozed, the K9 woof in my mind
I go on long runs and listen to Nike windbreakers swoosh in my mind
The wheels in my head are spinning, but the wheels need to be trued in my mind
I'm gluing my mind together. Fine tuning my mind, improving the mind
Who's rooting for whose mind?
What kind of mood is your mind in?
When your time comes to dispute with the minds
Loot our minds
Travel our train of thoughts, communicate with our commuting mind
Soon all of this will Elude your Mind

Exis
11-12-2015, 04:47 AM
Hey yo why are you closing the thread as I'm posting my verse

You have like 5 days after threads are posted & need an extension to write a minimum 20 lines when you write novels for fun? Lol.

Every nigga like you should be banned from the forum...all so called vet status with it but can't pen up shit in the time you given, smh pathetic.

Flow
11-12-2015, 07:36 AM
timeless 2tripple0 NYCSPITZ asylum Godcomplex CopyPat Flo Real

Get them verses in lady's

Yo it was like 3 am where i was when you sent this. Thought this shiz was thursday. Didnt extend it very long i was ready to drop :(

Exis
11-12-2015, 07:57 AM
^^Threads were up midday Sunday my time...it's now almost Friday mornin' here....fuckin' kiddin' me? You didn't even check in faggot.

Is what it is.

Flow
11-12-2015, 08:24 AM
^^Threads were up midday Sunday my time...it's now almost Friday mornin' here....fuckin' kiddin' me? You didn't even check in faggot.

Is what it is.

Awww dont worry im sure he wont unclose it so i can whitewash you.

timeless
11-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Mr. J lmao dope verse lil guy

Voting tonight at work keep these open

Exis
11-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Awww dont worry im sure he wont unclose it so i can whitewash you.

What is you now 1 & 6? Lol stfu.

YDK
11-12-2015, 09:12 AM
*eats popcorn*

Adonis
11-12-2015, 10:38 AM
*eats popcorn*

*Sneezes all over it*

You're grossed out and I finish eating it

Low key jack move

Adonis
11-12-2015, 10:43 AM
MMLP

When you and Lars gonna tag team another video mag. That last one had me laughing.

MMLP
11-12-2015, 11:01 AM
When you review last weeks battle with timeless :P

Haha, think we do could do one for the play off season I suppose sraL

but only when intoxicated

sral
11-12-2015, 11:15 AM
i'm working the next couple weekends tbh

might be the end of the month

MMLP
11-12-2015, 11:35 AM
that's fine with me, finances are not great atm

Flow
11-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Exis 1 to 6 yeah.. i have a habbit of writing very quickly which can be a hinderance against the strongest league on the net but im pretty confident the non effort key i did for you would make it 2-6. Faggot

Nigma
11-12-2015, 01:21 PM
If we could do a skype interview mag I'd be willing so sacrifice sobriety and partake

2tripple0
11-12-2015, 02:01 PM
I'm so sorry I missed battle was without internet for two days just got my shit figured out now apologies all round and will defo make it next week

Soulstice
11-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Signing in for the winter topical

e11even
11-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Mental blockades beyond the temples cognitive Central operatives intrude on your mind.
A veil of mystery, dipped in serendipity, the veil, and its affinity for secluding your mind.
Dumbfounded, drooping the mind. Spear gun mounted, harpooning the mind.
Canoeing through my mind without scuba gear into the lagoon of your mind
Abstract thinking obtrusive to the mind: zoom in on my illuminate mind
Say vamoose to your mind - shooing your mind away - loosing your mind.
Voice recognition search engine: "birth certificate". Googled my mind
Critiques ridiculing my mind. Great spirits often encounter violent opposition from mediocre mutable minds
Imagery tattooing your mind, adding fuel to the fire, refueling the mind
What happens when the unstoppable force meets an immovable mind
Washing my hair... shampooing my mind.
Clogging my ears... It's not what you hear - I'm soundproofing your mind
I got rockets and spears, my platoons on my mind
My oxygens clear and now the moons on my mind.
Love poems fuzzy the moment, canoodle with your mind
Subdue your mind, while I review your mind, interview your mind
Pollute your mind. Stoop to my minds level is like roofing your mind -
Childproofing your mind, cocooning your mind until my thoughts incubate in the womb of your mind
Artificial intelligence in the pursuit of your mind
Quartz of crystal: the portal signals, walk in whimsical - whoosh through the mind
Hit snooze on your mind
Thanksgiving: stewing on my mind
Turkey Thermometer Juicing on my mind
Garnishes sprucing up my mind
I'm drooling from my mind
Hot air ballooning your mind to the palace of thoughts until you are aloof in your mind
Parachute to the mind just below you; oh you maneuvering mind
You are using your mind
Use your mind to imagine coffee, let it brew in your mind
Wake up and smell the flowers, let it bloom in your mind
This is a spoof of my mind
I'm really just A brain marooning as my mind
Skewing your mind, confusing your mind, renewing your mind until you're indisputedly mine
Thinking up Punch lines, bruising my mind, hardcore drugs pruning my mind
There's no fooling my mind. The cue for my mind to unscrew so that you may chew on my mind.
Spooking the mind, amusing the mind, wooing the mind
Looping your mind, doodling my mind, diluting your mind
Who's in your mind after you rebooted your mind.
Who's in their right mind- the creative, empathetic, intuitive side
I think Fuck the Police like Ice Cube in the mind, speakers booming as they shoot in my mind
Lying in a red pool in my mind, my mind schmoozed, the K9 woof in my mind
I go on long runs and listen to Nike windbreakers swoosh in my mind
The wheels in my head are spinning, but the wheels need to be trued in my mind
I'm gluing my mind together. Fine tuning my mind, improving the mind
Who's rooting for whose mind?
What kind of mood is your mind in?
When your time comes to dispute with the minds
Loot our minds
Travel our train of thoughts, communicate with our commuting mind
Soon all of this will Elude your Mind

Best verse yet. I fucking love this. Too bad it didn't make deadline.

That reminds me >.>

Btw fuck the abominable genius of magnanimous proportions NYCSPITZ . I pretty much gave this bitch the match and he no-shows. What the literal fuck. I'm losing respect for you by the second, you putrid oaf. I guess boarding in discussion about superiority is more important than actually proving it, but I digress.

Adonis
11-12-2015, 08:58 PM
Best verse yet. I fucking love this. Too bad it didn't make deadline.

I'm waiting on CopyPat

if he approves the extension I'm fine with it and will allow that battle to open on short notice

Mr. J
11-12-2015, 10:17 PM
just open it and let Copy get feed & Frank too....the W has already been given...should have dropped during the deadline...smh

Adonis
11-12-2015, 10:23 PM
CopyPat has been granted the win, the battle is open for votes because when he logs in he has the option of waiving the penalty of posting past the deadline

Exis
11-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Why even have rules smh.

UnbornBuddha
11-12-2015, 10:45 PM
lol, Frank always breaking the rules. Got to love the guy. Honestly, if the battle is opened Frank will win with his mammoth verse.

Adonis
11-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Why even have rules smh.

I don't know what type of leagues you compete in, but I have been a hard mod in the past but I believe leagues can be self sustained

Now please answer me this. What is wrong with giving a competitor the option to waive a penalty? Or enforce it for that matter?

Exis
11-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Happens every week...if someone can't write sumthin' in like 6 days there's sumthin' wrong.

You single out my shit like I'm some fuckin' Nubian...if you gonna have rules then stick to them.

Nigma
11-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I don't know what type of leagues you compete in, but I have been a hard mod in the past but I believe leagues can be self sustained

Now please answer me this. What is wrong with giving a competitor the option to waive a penalty? Or enforce it for that matter?

Leniency is fine. If I were Pat tho I'd tell frank to fuck off, he saw the amount of lines he posted and chose to, what, triple his line count?

Adonis
11-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Happens every week...if someone can't write sumthin' in like 6 days there's sumthin' wrong.

You single out my shit like I'm some fuckin' Nubian...if you gonna have rules then stick to them.

No clue what you're talking about. If by singling you out means I asked EXIS a question when you questioned the modding and rules, then yeah, makes sense on my end.

As I said, I'm not about being a dick in the position of power, I would much rather give everyone the option to do what they see fit and step in when I need to. In this case it seems like you are urked about life and see fit to comment toward me, fine.

Go join a league I don't mod and tell me how that works out, because i know for a fact I'm one of the best to ever do this.

Adonis
11-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Leniency is fine. If I were Pat tho I'd tell frank to fuck off, he saw the amount of lines he posted and chose to, what, triple his line count?

I would to, but at least this way he may get a bit of feed before he says so.

I fully expect Pat to enforce the rule, and before I crash tonight, if he hasn't answered the thread is closed, I can't wait forever.

Exis
11-12-2015, 11:36 PM
I say how shit is...no comprende? No care.

Adonis
11-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Round One and Round Two will both be picture topics so if anyone has anything they want to add PM them over.

asylum
11-13-2015, 02:00 AM
so, you open the thread, let me vote, then close it? how you gonna put me on the spot like that, lol.

YDK
11-13-2015, 03:00 AM
I'm just ready for the playoffs to start so I can continue my reign where I left off tbh

sral
11-13-2015, 06:31 AM
Exis 1 to 6 yeah.. i have a habbit of writing very quickly which can be a hinderance against the strongest league on the net but im pretty confident the non effort key i did for you would make it 2-6. Faggot

lmaooooooooooooooooo

Adonis
11-13-2015, 08:43 AM
I'm just ready for the playoffs to start so I can continue my reign where I left off tbh

Good, you need to vote. Not sure if the following have beside Razah last week but also Ullr

You three didn't compete this week but need to drop some sort of votes for signing in.

Frank
11-13-2015, 09:18 AM
Copypat OKed the 2 hour extension and you went and closed the battle as I was about to post my verse up

Aiyo how the fuck you close a battle when it already got a vote

YDK
11-13-2015, 10:49 AM
Good, you need to vote. Not sure if the following have beside Razah last week but also Ullr

You three didn't compete this week but need to drop some sort of votes for signing in.

Word will do I wasn't aware of that.

Frank why do you never just drop on time or write a verse the same size as your opponent lmao

Adonis
11-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Pat didn't ok extension and you posted a hour after the two hour extension. I opened it in hopes pat would reply to my question on whether or not hes ok with it.

I closed it because he never responded

Im done showing you leniency as I have in the past, including not banning you last week after I asked you to vote if you wanted a battle. You have had multiple infractions season wide, so yes. Say it was Buddha I may keep it open. But when you push the limit every single week, let's just say the passions is long gone. Everyone had 6 full days to write, that's ample time. Decision is final.

e11even
11-13-2015, 11:51 AM
I can live with that.

YDK
11-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Word.

*waits for 5000 word rebuttal*

2tripple0
11-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Do I still have spot in playoffs?

Mr. J
11-13-2015, 01:16 PM
^^^^lmao

2tripple0
11-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Lol did that sound pathetic?

Adonis
11-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Do I still have spot in playoffs?

I think it may come down to playoffs depending on a couple of match ups and whether or not NYC signs in

You are right there with three wins and hold the tie breaker over anyone else with three wins.

can't say yes for sure or no for sure.

e11even
11-13-2015, 04:59 PM
I think it may come down to playoffs depending on a couple of match ups and whether or not NYC signs in

You are right there with three wins and hold the tie breaker over anyone else with three wins.

can't say yes for sure or no for sure.

What was NYCSPITZ name in the alias topical tourney?

Exis
11-13-2015, 06:32 PM
NSKING.

timeless
11-13-2015, 06:37 PM

He's the guy who won.

I forget tho.

Hey Mr. J I will avenge my loss.

Adonis
11-13-2015, 08:30 PM

who ever the champion was

went through the tourney with out ever have been voted against

including against me and pinot grij I belive