PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinal Fall Brawl Predictions

Meth
11-07-2015, 01:55 AM
I'm unable to give you guys a full magazine but I can give you this.

Resin M-I-C vs. Tic

This is a (sort of) rematch of the Tag Team Tournament finals that went down just a little while ago. Resin M-I-C has been back for a bit now and he's shown why he's considered one of the best to ever do it. His verses have been chock full of creative concepts and pristine wording. Tic is nice with it in his own right as well, making waves here at The Lime while also being a top notch competitor at Arby's. He can sometimes get lazy with wording but I'm hoping he will come correct this deep into one of the biggest tournaments on the web. I'm sure he would like to get even with Resin as well. This will be a nice battle, even if both don't come with their absolute best. Assuming that they do though, I think Resin has a slight edge. But Gal can definitely win this, there's absolutely no doubts about that. If I'm putting a number on this, it's...

Resin M-I-C 55/45

ill nik-A vs. Unfukwitable

This should be nice. I picked ill nik-A to win this tournament at the very beginning. The competition was a little lighter then (Junto and Knux were both late entrants). I still think he might be the favorite but it's definitely more interesting now. He's had lesser competition the 2 first rounds with wins over Larold and Kemizt, but there's no doubt Nik doesn't need any "warm up" battles to get the juices flowing as his last 2 verses were very good in spite of the light opponents. Unfukwitable is nice with it as well. He got concepts, and they're some of the most complex bars in text battling right now. What hurts him sometimes is his wording but it's been better as of recently. If he comes like he can he's a threat to anybody, even Nik. However, Nik is one of the most consistent battlers of the modern text era. And the era before that. And the era before that. And he's consistent even when he doesn't seem to be 100 percent motivated, (I'm not sure if he is 100 percent motivated, it's hard to tell.). Anyway, I got...

ill nik-A 60/40

Wavy Crockett vs. Knux

Whether Wavy Crockett is Neighbor or not (he has stated multiple time that he is not Neighbor) is irrelevant, what is relevant is that he has bars. Albeit, similar to Neighbor. His verse against Swerve last round was very good, he's in the champ match in the 1-2, and going to be in a contender's match next week in the BAL so he is getting things done around the website. Knux has only recently returned. His verse last week against Infiltration was his first in (almost) 3 years, and he showed some signs of rust but not enough where he's still not a threat as one of the best and most accomplished writers on Netcees. At this very moment, I think Wavy has dropped better recently than Knux has. This has the potential to be Battle of the Round (All of these battles do, actually), and it has the potential to be the closest one too. Judging off of recent drops, I'm leaning...

Wavy Crockett 51/49

Junto vs. Destroyer

This is probably the most underrated battle coming into the round. Even though Junto just won the most recent season of NBL, there seems to be more focus on who he is or who he might be rather than the fact that he is very good at text battles. Destroyer has impressed me a lot the last few weeks. He just beat Knux in the BAL last week in what was a very good battle. He's going to (possibly) be in the champ match next week in the 1-2 as well so he's another guy who is getting things done around the forum. With what Des has been dropping lately he has a solid shot at getting an upset here, but that's exactly what it would be. An upset. The better of the 2 is Junto but he can not misstep or Des will make him pay. However, I'm going with...

Junto

60/40

Useless
11-07-2015, 02:07 AM
I predict everyone u predicted to lose, to win.

Unfukwitable
11-07-2015, 02:35 AM
this gon be dope.

me & Nika 1-1 now this gon be the tie breaker

Saint
11-07-2015, 03:35 AM
lookin forward to all these

Wavy Crockett
11-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Dope write up

I'ma do what Neighbor couldn't

Good luck to everyone, but I'm taking heads off