PDA

View Full Version : PdoubleO vs John Doe

sral
11-16-2015, 06:54 AM
The Lyricists Domain - Nov 29th 1999

PdoubleO

You've heard of but never tried, m.c.'s fried / those m.c.'s who lied be the m.c.'s who died/
this criminal material that made this man rise / tramatize ,I'll take the mic and blow the white out your eyes/
realize who's the hero, your knocked to ground zero / the end is very near yo,you no named John Doe's/
you'll catch a battle rap coming from the rap creator / my words charge up the mic like a regenerator/
so watch me heat up your styles like a current, electrical / nut on your crew like its sexual/
the 3rd eye saw you Doe's trespassing, running fast and / you never lasting cause I'm blastin/
I'll give a bruising to you crab instigators / I penetrate your area you rap infiltrators/
you get amazed when I wreck an instrumental / my dress code switch jus like that 5 star general/
named Cappadonna I freak styles like Madonna / from camaflouge camillion to black rap iguana/
I know you wanna go and cause commotion / I bob heads like convulsions to keep you in motion/
jus like lotion I rub death on your area / Freddy got scared because my nightmares was scarier/
so kid I'l bury ya, dont ever jus ignore me / I always drop bombs, even your moms will vote for me/...(3 eyes clique til I
die)

John Doe

Whose brain is next to blow?/
PdoubleO/
My rhyme flow fuck ya up like drinking water in Mexico/
Leave ya wit a case of emcee dysintary/
My verbs invade and fuck ya mind like Christian missionaries/
And in the meanwhile/
I steal the title/
Cat burgaler style/
Rap Hudson Hawk/
No matter how much shit ya talk/
I crop ya top wit my Mowhawk tomahawk/
So come and enter the black hole/
Where Doe control ya soul/
With my "Eight-Diagram Pole/
Technique/
My rep speak/
For itself, ya outlook's bleak/
Cause ya headed up shit's creek/
Wit no kinda paddle/
You can babble and babble/
But in a battle still get ROCKed like a FRAGGLE/
When I hit ya wit this grammar sledge hammer/
That smash up ya glitz and glamour/
I flip out like Dr. Bruce Banner/
AAAAARRRRRGH my body infected wit Gamma/
Rays/
So if ya aint got shit to say/
Run away/
Before my science rearrange ya DNA/
Jon don't play/
Just parlay wit heads from here to Uraguay.