PDA

View Full Version : Semi Finals - ill nik-A vs. Tic - ILL NIK-A WINS

Meth
11-17-2015, 08:41 PM
The Fall Brawl

Line Limits - 14 Min / No Max
If not agreed upon in check ins, you must match the first drop.
All other rules apply (biting/feeding/recycling/yadayada)

Any and all swaying will be promptly deleted, and you will lose 3 votes for every offence. You have ONE second chance to stop being a bitch, then you're banned from every tourney I run from here on out. You'll also lose your spot in this one.

DUE DATE IS 11/24/15 @ 11:59 PCT / 2:59 EST

Need anything, let me know.

Tic ill nik-A

ill nik-A
11-17-2015, 08:45 PM
Welcome!

Tic
11-18-2015, 01:21 PM
Cool.

Meth
11-24-2015, 08:13 AM
I've got 14 from nikolai Ticolai

Tic
11-24-2015, 11:29 PM
Might have to post in AM. Thought I'd have more time tonight. Need 4 more lines but exhausted.

Tic
11-25-2015, 11:49 AM
Date of Birth
July 24, 1977 (38)
I'm all about that text life

Whattup?

Y'all stress too much, if u like it then do u

And fracture, if don't know me since Or act it

I beat a lot of UPN cats on different sites

Pleading your case….lol…cute.

You consider yourself a legend, but we think that fact’s reprehensible
If you were so busy Crackin Skulls, explain why not even a Fracture remembers you
Plus you’re almost 40 & STILL complain, now you’ll crumble w/ Shells
Fuck Carrying. You’re a 38 Snub that’d make pro gunmen turn one on themselves
For real! Your demeanor is sad, quit raging you queer
The way you get Madden Release anger could be action game of the year
Cherish family, cuz when you die ya Spirit will haunt them as well
1 wrong move & I’ll have you saying ‘hello from the other side’ like that song from Adele
I don’t play around, when I spray the pound @ this aging gringo
I’ll Pull it, Dump & Fill this whole Square up..that’s a full card game of Bingo
Real textheads despise you, b. So I'll Stab ya gut, blood spillin & such...
We'll watch ya Liverpool. The resounding cheers would rival that team winning the Cup
Plus ya overweight as FUCK. Ya wife knows it & tmr you'll have stomach pains
Cuz all your advances cuttin into Turkey will get shot down like that Russian plane

Meth

ill nik-A
11-25-2015, 12:11 PM
u can lie till u’re blue but PM’ing me ya lines is adolescent shit
u not a crip, tic… just a wack fag who hides behind the wording in private messages
a worthless piece of shit that cannot protect his honor more
don’t look at us to bounce ideas off… ur creativity’s a security guard at the dollar store
on ur own u’d be nothing cuz honestly u just an amateur punk
ya best pieces get torn apart & buried… u’d swear voters were playin scavenger hunt
cant u see u’re not that good? obviously RB had u spoiled, bitch
the little reception u gotten here’s on some rabbit ears with aluminum foil shit
I dare u to shoot nik cuz I’ll send goons to erase ur dudes quick
My crew ‘travel-In packs’… urs wear Jansport, avoid fights & have bad taste in music
Fuck ya team! Robbing Resin got u invested to falsely dream
Air u out for bankin off everyone’s money lines… verses were runnin a Ponzy scheme
Hurt ya confidence bad; simply by provin u cannot test me
With mind games that’ll leave this pea brain in a podcast seen all across Netcees

Schadenfreude
11-25-2015, 08:35 PM
Opener, Bingo & Liverpool
The quotes hit heavy & the unquoted were dope concepts, I just didn't like your execution.

Crip/Tic, Scavenger hunt, Reception, Ponzy scheme
The quotes were haymakers & the unquoted were decent, just not as hectic as the rest of the verse.

Overall ill Nik-A was nasty & took this one, can't deny his consistency.

sral
11-27-2015, 07:55 AM
If you were so busy Crackin Skulls, explain why not even a Fracture remembers you

two nice hits back to back

I thought the Madden Release idea was cool, but hated the "Madden Release anger", the anger part felt like it should have been connected too, but wasn't. It just read a little weird to me like that with the whole thing not working.

1 wrong move & I’ll have you saying ‘hello from the other side’ like that song from Adele

dope concept

I’ll Pull it, Dump & Fill this whole Square up..that’s a full card game of Bingo

LOL creative but wasnt feeling this one as much as some of your other lines

We'll watch ya Liverpool. The resounding cheers would rival that team winning the Cup

this one is super played in UK hiphop, maybe not so much outside but yeah... considering i used to battle in Liverpool every 2-3 weeks, i've heard far too many of these to give it props. Sorry bruh!

Cuz all your advances cuttin into Turkey will get shot down like that Russian plane

cool current event and tied in well, maybe just lacked a little sting to really hit hard

nice shit!

ill nik-a:

u not a crip, tic… just a wack fag who hides behind the wording in private messages
don’t look at us to bounce ideas off… ur creativity’s a security guard at the dollar store

YO, THIS LINE IS DOPE AS FUCK AHAHAHHAA! I'm guessing you guys stateside have the same things we do here with like, a cardboard cutout or a full sized sticker stuck in the windows of those stores of the security guy? LOLOLOLOL never seen this done before. thats hilarious!

ya best pieces get torn apart & buried… u’d swear voters were playin scavenger hunt

cool.

the little reception u gotten here’s on some rabbit ears with aluminum foil shit

lol i liked this one too, maybe the reception/signal ish been done but the aluminium foil was a new addition

My crew ‘travel-In packs’… urs wear Jansport, avoid fights & have bad taste in music

lmao this shits funny, nice line. something kung-fu esque about it

Air u out for bankin off everyone’s money lines… verses were runnin a Ponzy scheme

damn that shits dope as fuck too

With mind games that’ll leave this pea brain in a podcast seen all across Netcees

not feeling this one, maybe missed something?

nik had some dope fucking lines this round. two real bangers and a lot of solid shit. tic had a few highlights with the Adele and 38 Snub lines i liked, couple other references that were cool i thought, but Nik smashed this

those two lines in particular, the ponzi scheme and dollar store sticker security guard shits are fucking ILL, like seriously dope and i've never seen them done in all my years texting

nik zipped him up

Unfukwitable
11-28-2015, 04:16 AM

vs

damn this was dope, liked alot of the bars here ... I can't really decide how to choose a winner this shit is almost even to me.....

OK IM BACK.... I feel one had 2 Great lines vs. the other who had 1 Great line, some of Tacs personals won me over slightly, They was both sendin flames back n forth But I guess this will come down to preference . v/ Tic

Dope match here, 100.

Useless
11-28-2015, 11:40 PM
--- cool.........
--- fire...........
--- madden release could be game of the year? U worded it as if release was part of the name of the game. That hurt it. Madden wp is played and this concept is played hurt it too..........
--- aite.........
--- do u pull it and dump in bingo. Idk. Don't really like lines like this tho. Gotta be dope for me to like. That just preference I guess..........
--- played bro. Muff just did a Liverpool line against a British dude in the LLL cypher like a week ago..........
--- lol....just decent tho. Not that hard hitting imo...........

Vs.

--- never seen cryptic. Fire........
--- lol aite..........
--- lol aiiiite..........
--- nice...........
--- lol I liked the flip..........
--- cool...........
--- peabrain/podcast is ehh tbr....only line i wasn't really feelin..........

Overall: damn, usually I'm not a big fan of nik's style but this verse was nice. Tic verse kinda let me down, used to reading better from him. He started off strong with the first two then just kinda fell off for the rest of the verse. Might just be a preference thing but I wasn't a big fan of most those lines.

V. Ill nika

Bash
11-29-2015, 08:45 PM
-MEH
-HARD
-Nah, seen better madden flips
-OK
-OK
-NAH
-NICE

VS

-COOL
-LOL
-OK
-OK
-LOL
-NOT FAMIL
EH

V/Nik. Nice battle, i have him edging it w/ a quote. Real consistent as well

Meth
11-29-2015, 08:47 PM
Date of Birth
July 24, 1977 (38)

Pleading your case….lol…cute.

--ok
--heater
--this was a cool wordplay but the wording didn't do it justice
--eh. Ok
--cool
--ight, seen Liverpool but good flip
--seen this a few times but this is the best one

Meth

--nice
--hahaha cool
--ok
--damn
--haha this is the perfect punch for u to do lol
--ok
With mind games that’ll leave this pea brain in a podcast seen all across netcees
--ok

Pretty close battle here. Damn good one too. Nik had some heat. Tic had some heat. 38 snub was awesome from tic. But so were reception and traveling packs from nik

I just think nik was tooooo consistent here

The misses hurt tic :(

Props to both for making it this far tho

Good shit

V/ nik

Meth
11-29-2015, 09:17 PM
5/1 nik wins

Props to both