PDA

View Full Version : Final Four Chat and Predictions

Adonis
12-01-2015, 08:11 PM
#2 Godcomplex vs. #6 asylum

#4 Razah vs. #8 Vividlyvague

Topics posted. Got some shit to take care of before I post due dates but I'm thinking

Monday, December 7th 11:59 PM pacific time zone or 2:59 Am Eastern

Ink
12-02-2015, 03:00 AM
posting here since other thread was closed
Adonis : yeah man... if i wanted to, i'd have one, maybe two books out already... but i'm going for quality.
asylum whats up!! good to see you still here too breh

is IamBenT still around? lol...
edit: Jesus, i just saw IAmBents profile picture and the fucker looks nothing like i imagined...

asylum
12-02-2015, 04:59 AM
posting here since other thread was closed
Adonis : yeah man... if i wanted to, i'd have one, maybe two books out already... but i'm going for quality.
asylum whats up!! good to see you still here too breh

is IamBenT still around? lol...
edit: Jesus, i just saw IAmBents profile picture and the fucker looks nothing like i imagined...

guess i gotta make an instagram to keep up with ya current steez ink.
hope bent comes back tho. dudes a machine.

asylum
12-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Ink digging your IG posts bro. i held out for a really long time, but I had to get it to stay current on your work =) miss you around brother, hope you have some time to join the winter tourney. your topical is priceless. i want to read that verse about the alien steez u dropped against bents construction worker piece right now..

Exis
12-03-2015, 01:08 AM
I predict 2 of those 4 will win.

Ink
12-03-2015, 01:44 AM
Ink digging your IG posts bro. i held out for a really long time, but I had to get it to stay current on your work =) miss you around brother, hope you have some time to join the winter tourney. your topical is priceless. i want to read that verse about the alien steez u dropped against bents construction worker piece right now..

appreciate it! haha... tbh, my IG is really just to amass a large following before my book release... most of the poems there are written specifically for the IG crowd or rough drafts.. some will def make an appearance in the book though..

i remember wanting to beat Bent so bad... and i thought i had him.. then he drops that verse. i'm 0-2 against him if i recall... that jerk lol

asylum
12-03-2015, 02:16 AM
yeah, dont be hard on yourself. i'm not sure any piece i have ever read could beat that one. few could've beaten yours as well. if you have that in the archives you should drop it on us here in chat..

e11even
12-03-2015, 03:12 AM
Razah I just dropped. Post when you can. Don't no-show me buddy. Let's make Frank proud.

e11even
12-03-2015, 03:13 AM
yeah, dont be hard on yourself. i'm not sure any piece i have ever read could beat that one. few could've beaten yours as well. if you have that in the archives you should drop it on us here in chat..

Welcome back bro! Wtf it's been forever! We need to collaborate soon bro.

edit: the new pic made me think you were patrown lol. nvm me.

sral
12-03-2015, 05:25 AM
I predict 2 of those 4 will win.

lmao i think asylum and Razah have known me the longest of the four, so they're both winners in my heart regardless of the outcome

<3

asylum
12-03-2015, 05:16 PM
KI am patrown. Okay? There, i said it.
sraL <3 who were you on rm?

e11even
12-03-2015, 09:26 PM

For serious? I really wish I knew that. Watt up tho?

timeless
12-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Who is razah tho?

Either diode of witty

asylum
12-03-2015, 10:57 PM
For serious? I really wish I knew that. Watt up tho?

just chillen bro. same shit different day, staring at my topic drawing a blank.
i got to bring back the raccoon as soon as buddha put me on blast in our battle thread lol.
timeless idk his style is different to me. I'm not sure he is an alias.
Razah what say you, we're all coming out of the closet anyway ;)

NYCSPITZ
12-03-2015, 11:16 PM
yoooo atrocious talent level in the semis here wtf.

MVGT Vividlyvague ...easily the best writer left.

asylum
12-03-2015, 11:27 PM
we all should really read more books, in case that's where this was going.. again..

e11even
12-04-2015, 12:23 AM
we all should really read more books, in case that's where this was going.. again..

Lmaaaooo. Well played.

e11even
12-04-2015, 12:25 AM
yoooo atrocious talent level in the semis here wtf.

MVGT Vividlyvague ...easily the best writer left.

You really shudda posted bro. I'm still angry with you, Sir.

asylum
12-04-2015, 12:28 AM
You really shudda posted bro. I'm still angry with you, Sir.

damn that was you that he noshowed last? at least he's giving you props... after completely disrespecting you while maintaining his own superiority.
life does happen after all. i'm a huge fan of nyc's work. #justsayin

if any of you want to kick some flows tonight, add me on skype @ asyium. (with an -i-)

e11even
12-04-2015, 12:31 AM
damn that was you that he noshowed last? at least he's giving you props... after completely disrespecting you while maintaining his own superiority.

I like his work too. But this isn't the first time he no-showed me. I just wanna catch him slippin once lol. I can dream can't i?

e11even
12-04-2015, 12:32 AM

if any of you want to kick some flows tonight, add me on skype @ asyium. (with an -i-)

Adding, but I'm in class right now, so maybe another time.

asylum
12-04-2015, 12:53 AM
I like his work too. But this isn't the first time he no-showed me. I just wanna catch him slippin once lol. I can dream can't i?

hopes and dreams bro, hopes and dreams. I would need the hammer of thor to knock nyc off his pedestal. he knows it too.

UnbornBuddha
12-04-2015, 01:26 AM

lol. touché. I'll like to hear him actually flow and see if he can actually perform. Audio and writing here have never been separate for me. But, that's just my opinion, some people just consider themselves writers. But, he's mentioned before he performs, what is the saying "put your money where your mouth is".

asylum
12-04-2015, 02:06 AM
lol. touché. I'll like to hear him actually flow and see if he can actually perform. Audio and writing here have never been separate for me. But, that's just my opinion, some people just consider themselves writers. But, he's mentioned before he performs, what is the saying "put your money where your mouth is".

at this exact moment in time i'm listening to you putting our "money where your mouth is" spitting flows on skype. doubt anybody could hold a candle to the flows ur spittin. bout to come back at u strong doe. big ups.

sral
12-04-2015, 02:24 AM

Baron Mynd

You're probably the only person here who doesn't know that!

MMLP
12-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Rooting for VV, I dunno why

e11even
12-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Rooting for VV, I dunno why

I'll take it

v.v

asylum
12-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Baron Mynd

You're probably the only person here who doesn't know that!

*slaps forehead, throws up high five*

Ink
12-05-2015, 01:31 AM

was that battle on RM or here? i can't even remember...

just went through RM cause nostalgia and jesus, you know who i miss? Cigma. that dude was dope..

asylum
12-05-2015, 03:36 AM
was that battle on RM or here? i can't even remember...

just went through RM cause nostalgia and jesus, you know who i miss? Cigma. that dude was dope..

That was on rm. Yeah I remember cigma being very talented. Could be here under an alias tho!

Razah
12-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Ima post by tonight. Might buy a car right now

Adonis
12-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Ima post by tonight. Might buy a car right now

dont do it

Only in America will people go in debt to have a nice car. Buy a used honda and get it's oil changed regularly and save that cash pimpin

e11even
12-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Seriously? We wait til the finals to all no-show?

asylum
12-07-2015, 11:01 PM

just grant the ext fuck a no show this deep. but me and buddha dropping tonight fasho.

yo Godcomplex and everyone check this beat right now shit goes haard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZcydyS1qTg

asylum
12-07-2015, 11:03 PM
dont do it

Only in America will people go in debt to have a nice car. Buy a used honda and get it's oil changed regularly and save that cash pimpin

yeah great advice. but a toyota truck, because they're equally as dependable but you can put shit in the back. ditching my hondamatic for a yoda truck soon.
way better decision.

Razah
12-07-2015, 11:08 PM

Haha. The day's not over yetttt.

My bad for not being able to post earlier, just been a busy week for me. Gotcha' soon.

Razah
12-07-2015, 11:10 PM
PS: I've always been Razah, dunno what to tell you guys

asylum
12-07-2015, 11:28 PM
PS: I've always been Razah, dunno what to tell you guys

i knew you weren't an alias.

EtH
12-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Yeah....writing that much in that short a space completely fried me and I had to run away.

I miss my championship :(

asylum
12-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Yeah....writing that much in that short a space completely fried me and I had to run away.

bruh i feel you me and buddha were just talking about this shit, these long seasons and playoffs fried me bruh. so much mental energy lol. but it's all for a good cause, amirite?

hope to see you in the winter tourney EtH

UnbornBuddha
12-08-2015, 01:01 AM

I wanted a rematch, but alas it didn't happened.

asylum
12-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Godcomplex sick ass battle bro. you have been the most righteous of competitors throughout this entire season. i wish you the best of luck with votes on our match.

such a great season, many thanks to Adonis the gawd, who made it all possible. and sraL who cam thru when he couldnt . respect to yall.

UnbornBuddha
12-08-2015, 01:27 AM
Godcomplex sick ass battle bro. you have been the most righteous of competitors throughout this entire season. i wish you the best of luck with votes on our match.

such a great season, many thanks to Adonis the gawd, who made it all possible. and sraL who cam thru when he couldnt . respect to yall.

Likewise, and yes Adonis and sraL are the best, indubitably.

asylum
12-08-2015, 01:39 AM
no doubt about it.

sral
12-08-2015, 04:13 AM
respect bruhs!

Adonis
12-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Frank Mr. J Exis Nigma timeless MMLP Vulgar (you still owe me a vote) Certain NYCSPITZ YDK JESODIST Flo Real CopyPat

semi finals open for votes if you don't mind. Leave a link and mention me and I'll return the favor on anything this week.

EtH
12-08-2015, 09:20 AM
asylum, I'll still probably be pretty burned out come then. Was so much effort trying to post a verse nearly twice a week and it took it out of me a bit. Posted a few verses I liked but not I could tell my ideas and stuff was getting stretched thin. Some big wins though so I'm happy enough with that. Shame it all happened when I had the title and right before the playoffs though.

Godcomplex, fuck knows when I'll be in the mood to give you that rematch mate.

sral
12-08-2015, 10:07 AM
im out on a works xmas party tonight

if im home early i'll vote up on both battles

Adonis
12-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Godcomplex Vividlyvague Razah

You guys need to vote asap. Trying to move this round along and I can't ask for people to vote when you're battling and haven't even voted

UnbornBuddha
12-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Sorry been on vacation, will vote now.

timeless
12-13-2015, 02:02 PM
I'll vote tomorrow if these are still open.

Whens winter topical signups go up Adonis ?

Adonis
12-13-2015, 04:34 PM
I'll vote tomorrow if these are still open.

Whens winter topical signups go up Adonis ?

Depends on how long it takes to close post season. Sign ups will be probably just after finals topic is posted.

I want to give the finalists enough time to write and have a bit another week before round one starts so they can compete

UnbornBuddha
12-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Will the battles be closed by the 15th?

e11even
12-15-2015, 06:33 PM

?

Adonis

Adonis
12-15-2015, 06:38 PM

Hopefully. I don't want it to linger any longer so unless Razah makes a hefty come back today, topic for final will be posted

Unless you and Vividlyvague wish to go no topic? Assuming he wins as well

UnbornBuddha
12-15-2015, 07:07 PM
Hopefully. I don't want it to linger any longer so unless Razah makes a hefty come back today, topic for final will be posted

Unless you and Vividlyvague wish to go no topic? Assuming he wins as well

Cool, much appreciated.

As for the no topic, I myself would prefer a topic, but a really good one. Something that inspires and leaves one at awe.

YDK
12-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Voted

e11even
12-15-2015, 09:48 PM

Unless you and @Vividlyvague (http://netcees.org/member.php?u=898) wish to go no topic? Assuming he wins as well

I can go either way. No matter what it'll be a blockbuster movie anyway :)

...taking nothing away from the current possibility of me losing, of course.

Adonis
12-15-2015, 10:41 PM
Vividlyvague Godcomplex

Currently scavenging for a topic. Will be posted by tomorrow noonish hopefully