Adonis
12-15-2015, 10:42 PM
VividlyVague vs GodComplex

Soulstice
12-16-2015, 12:57 PM
Signing in for the winter topical

Adonis
12-16-2015, 05:58 PM
Noted for when the time comes. So is objective.

Torn if I want to compete or not. Might be impossible with the mags.

Who's moding next season?

Soulstice
12-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Where are the signups? I want to get on the hype Train badly

Frank
12-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Vividlyvague entered this season off a year long hiatus. He has scratched and clawed his way into a AOWL season finale. A true underdog story. His opponent the Mighty God complex has been a predominant fixture as of late and can very well cement his effort here in the most important bout of his premature topical career.

Beaten both these textcees mercilessly, never the less, I only wish both writers use that demoralizing experience to elevate them to a supreme level of craftsmanship here in the megatron battle.

I will cast the first stone on this event

e11even
12-17-2015, 05:41 AM
Vividlyvague entered this season off a year long hiatus. He has scratched and clawed his way into a AOWL season finale. A true underdog story. His opponent the Mighty God complex has been a predominant fixture as of late and can very well cement his effort here in the most important bout of his premature topical career.

Beaten both these textcees mercilessly, never the less, I only wish both writers use that demoralizing experience to elevate them to a supreme level of craftsmanship here in the megatron battle.

I would expect nothing less.

sral
12-17-2015, 05:48 AM
THIS SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razah
12-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Expecting some dope shit from the finals match.

I wanna be in the tourney too!!

PS, i came back from a 10 year hiatus.. Not too shabby if you ask me

UnbornBuddha
12-17-2015, 02:30 PM

Lol, your a unique one, Frank, feisty yet encouraging until the end.

UnbornBuddha
12-17-2015, 02:31 PM
Expecting some dope shit from the finals match.

I wanna be in the tourney too!!

PS, i came back from a 10 year hiatus.. Not too shabby if you ask me

Definitely not shabby, I myself just began topical a year ago.

Certain
12-17-2015, 03:02 PM
I don't think we've ever faced, UnbornBuddha.

UnbornBuddha
12-17-2015, 06:47 PM
I don't think we've ever faced, UnbornBuddha.

Hello there, Certain, nice to see you around this parts. No, we have not ever faced, strange considering we were in two lengthy tournaments together. Your past advice made me a better writer, even though I'm still a novice. Hope all is well.

Argh
12-19-2015, 01:04 AM
I feel like writing again. Let me know when the next season starts.

This is B.E, by the way (this site has dumb username restrictions).

Adonis
12-19-2015, 10:57 AM
I feel like writing again. Let me know when the next season starts.

This is B.E, by the way (this site has dumb username restrictions).

Hello my friend. I highly doubt this is you because you vowed not to come here but time will tell. There is going to be a tournament starting up w very soon. I shall mention you then

Argh
12-19-2015, 04:00 PM
I never vowed not to come here. PR will always be home, but I'll branch out if there are writing opportunities elsewhere. Diode can confirm my identity via IP address.

UnbornBuddha
12-19-2015, 06:34 PM
B.E! Hello there, welcome. Bring Sacrifice out of hiding

Argh
12-19-2015, 11:49 PM
B.E! Hello there, welcome. Bring Sacrifice out of hiding

Well, hello. When the time comes, I'll reach out to SacriFICE. I know where to find him :).

asylum
12-20-2015, 05:39 AM
ayo in case you didnt know, our boy GC is da realest nigga man. i aint swayin cuz on the real VV is a real ass cat too. this is probably, my favorite matchup ever to have ever happened in the course of my topical history which spans back to about 2011.

looking forward to this last battle so much. going to drop the most introspective votes ever seen in the history of netcees on this one doe. rip it up for me guys. seriously. plz.

Adonis
12-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Anjahl Three-Planes-Aligned

You guys are next to come out of hiding, come play.